Her Husband's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
699 Followers

Julia and James' mouths dropped. Darion's cock popped straight out as if it had been paralyzed. His pubic hair had been shaved completely, even around his swollen balls. The head of the cock was shaped like a Storm Trooper's helmet. There was a dark right around the shaft just below the head where he had been circumcised.

James guessed Darion's cock to be about nine and a half inches in length. It was very thick with a vein that seemed to be pulsating running along its length. The way it protruded from Darion's body, it looked article. James tightened his asshole.

"Put those beautiful lips on it," Darion said thrusting it towards Julia's face.

Julia looked almost cross-eyed at the peehole. She looked over at James showing him that her forefinger and thumb barely touched as she took hold of the massive cock. She smiled and then pressed her lips to the tip. She licked her lips and then stretched her mouth over the big head.

James wet his lips as he watched his wife slid the massive cock head in and out of her mouth. He could see the cock expanding her cheeks as it entered her mouth.

Julia's saliva quickly coated the length of Darion's cock making it glisten. She used both hands on the thick shaft then cupped his balls in one hand.

James stuffed his cock between his thighs and crossed his legs when he saw Darion close his eyes. Julia was able to take his entire cock in her mouth with easy, but was barely able to get the head of Darion's dick in her mouth.

Julia made slurping sounds as Darion fucked her mouth.

"Ahhhh! Fuck!" Darion grabbed hold of Julia's head as his body began to jerk uncontrollably. His thick cum flooded Julia's mouth and spilled out over her chin, ran down her neck, dripped onto her tits, along his cock, and down her arm. His gunk seemed to splash out everywhere.

The bubbles coming from Julia's mouth indicated to James that she was spitting Darion's cum out.

"Oh fuck! Shit! That was awesome!" Darion reached for his wine and handed Julia her glass. He looked over and winked his eye at James.

Julia saw the wink and Darion's eyes drop to James' smooth legs. She grabbed hold of Darion's cock and began stroking it again.

"Turn that sweet little ass over." He sat his glass down and readied his big dick.

Julia knelt on the cushions and leaned over the back of the sofa. James had good view as Darion guided his steel rod to Julia's pink little pussy. Julia's stretched around the big cock as Darion pushed it slowly into her wet cunt.

James' cock jerked and his asshole tightened as he watched his wife's cunt expand to accommodate the huge tool. Julia's eyes showed a bit of desperation and determination as a vein swelled across her forehead.

"Eeeeeggghh!" Julia strained as she pushed back on the huge cock.

Darion also strained bighting down on his bottom lip, while pulling Julia by her hips onto his thick pole. "Shit! Give me a second." He took deep breathes to calm himself. "This is the tightest pussy I've ever had in my life." He started pumping his cock in and out using short strokes.

James' foot moved up and down with the rhythm of Darion's strokes.

Julia looked over at her husband as she tried to keep up with the motion of the sliding cock. She saw the same glazed over look on James' face that he had when he was fucking her. In spite of being stretched to no end, she was still amazed at how pretty her husband looked as a woman. It was clear that Darion was completely fooled.

"Ugh ugh ugh..." Darion grunted as he increased his thrust.

James squeezed his thighs tighter together as his swinging leg rocked him in the chair. He clinched his jaw and tighten stomach muscles as his asshole pulsated.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Julia cried out as the rush of cum triggered her orgasm.

James closed his eyes tightly as his cum shot back between his butt-cheeks and spread over his ass.

Darion held onto Julia's his to keep his balance as his cock began to shrink.

The room was silent except for the heavy breathing.

The silence was broken by Darion's laughter. "That was the best..." He crawled over to James on his hands and knees. He caught James' foot and kissed his toes through the sandal. "Would you like her to watch you in action?" He ran his hand up James' leg to the calf and kissed the top of James' foot and the in step.

James looked down at Darion, but did not say a word.

"Ah, my husband will be home soon." Julia said slipping quickly into her dress.

"I'm guessing that this was a one time deal," Darion said as Julia walked him to the door.

"Sorry."

"That's okay. I enjoyed every second and having your sexy friend watching was awesome." He groped her tits and ass before walking out the door.

Julia found James standing at the full-length mirror without the skirt and panties. She stood next to him moving her hand over his butt-cheeks spreading his cum around with her fingers.

"He had a really big dick." James said.

"You look so pretty." Julia moved her middle finger between his butt-cheeks to his asshole.

"I loved seeing that big dick going inside of you." His cock rose to full erection as Julia's finger pushed up his rectum.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
699 Followers
12