Her I Could Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things went on like this for about another 6 months and the more time I spent with her the more I found myself being drawn to her, which I found frustrating since I was sure nothing would ever happen.

Over those same 6 months I continued to spend time with Cherie and the kids. Graham and I would play soccer and video games. Molly was a girly-girl and she enjoyed subjecting me to tea parties and her Barbie dolls (okay, I really enjoyed spending the time with her). Even Ella would engage with her My Little Pony toys or she would just attack me and we would wrestle on the carpet.

I also noticed that Paul was rarely home. There seemed to be some real distance between him and my sister. I ended up being the one to celebrate her 30th birthday with her because he was traveling for business and couldn't make it home. Cherie got really drunk so I drove her home and put her to bed. I paid the baby sitter (the kids were already in bed) then went back upstairs to make sure Cherie was okay.

I had left her just lying on the bed in her clothes, but when I opened the door to make sure she was still okay I realized she must have had at least a few minutes of lucidity. Her clothes were now in a pile on the floor and she was lying stark naked on her bed on her back, allowing me a glimpse of her naked body for the first time since we were kids. Her small, pert breasts with the light pink areolas and the neat, well-trimmed dark blonde bush. I lingered a little longer than I probably should have, then closed the door and crashed in the spare room. I thought back to the first time I had seen my sister in the nude.

Cherie had been 17 and I was 10 and just starting to develop an interest in girls, and one night she offered to let me see her in the flesh and then did that very thing, and more than once that year. That ended when she went off to college a year later. When I got older and learned the joys of self-pleasure, it was those early experiences with Cherie that fueled them.

******

It wasn't long after Cherie's birthday that things changed. I was sitting in the lunch room and minding my own business when someone sat at my table. It was Cristina and she looked spectacular as always.

"Good afternoon, Henry. May I join you?"

"It looks like you already have."

"If you'd rather I left..."

"No, no, please stay," I said, probably too quickly.

She spent a couple minutes getting her lunch spread out and ready to go. It was some kind of sushi, I think. When that was done, she spoke.

"So Henry, I've noticed that whenever we are working on a project or passing in the halls you seem to be checking me out, and I was just wondering why you've never asked me out."

I looked at her like a deer in the headlights for about 30 seconds before I could manage an answer. It was big fat lie and she knew it.

"Well, uh, you know, we work together and I thought that would make things, you know, weird."

"Okay, Henry, now try again, but this time tell me the truth. Is it because you think I'll turn you down?"

I could manage only to nod. She had totally busted me on the lie and even knew the real truth, and I didn't think I could trust my voice at this point.

"Fine, then I guess I'll have to take the initiative. Henry, would you like to take me to dinner tonight?

I was stunned but not too stunned to say yes, and we made plans for me to pick her up at 6:30. I immediately called Cherie to let her know what happened and she agreed to meet me at my place to help me get ready.

I made sure to leave with plenty of time so that I wasn't late. Cristina looked amazing and her backless dress made clear she wasn't wearing a bra. I noticed myself getting aroused.

We had dinner and we learned about each other. She was 25 (two years older than me) and had degrees in business and psychology, but she particularly enjoyed working with people and didn't get enough of that in those fields. She was able to apply many of the things she learned, though, to her current position and she was very good at it.

She had never been married and acknowledged she was very experienced sexually. She hadn't yet met a guy she wanted to spend her life with but always had her eyes open, and I had struck her as a possibility. She knew I was attracted to her and had waited some time for me to make a move but finally had to do it herself.

After dinner we went dancing at a nearby club. Cristina was very beautiful and attracted all sorts of male attention. I wasn't much of a dancer (really, what engineer is). I did my best but really couldn't keep up with her. Eventually other guys started asking her to dance and she looked my way for approval, which I gave. Hell, it was just dancing.

I watched her dance and she looked amazing, and I noted with satisfaction that she took wandering hands very seriously, letting the guys know in no uncertain terms that she was not to be touched in that way. A couple of them pushed a little and she walked away from them.

After one such event she walked back over to table and sat next to me and took a long drink. She was more amazed and amused than upset.

"Can you believe those guys? Thinking they can just touch me wherever they want. It never ceases to amaze me."

"It is pretty forward of them, that's for sure."

"I let them know in no uncertain terms that only my man touches me there."

She turned to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Is that you?"

"Is what me?"

"Are you my man, or is this just another date?"

I hesitated, my mind reeling from the suddenness of what had just happened. We were just having a good time; she was dancing with some guy, and now this.

"Look Henry, I go after the things I want. You and I have spent a fair amount of time together at work and I've come to really like you, so I asked you to take me out. I haven't regretted it for one second, and I feel like there's something between us and I think we should explore it further. So, I'm asking if you want to be my man or if this is just another date for you."

"No Cristina, this isn't just another date."

"So you're my man then?"

"Yes, I guess I am."

"Good. Now take me out to your car and let's get to know each other a little better."

We climbed into the back seat of my car and started making out. Damn, she was hot. Her tongue invaded my mouth before I even realized what was going on and felt her hand grasp my manhood through my jeans.

"I'm looking forward to getting to know this big fellow."

She had me unzip the back of her dress and she pulled it down to her waist, exposing her braless tits. I touched them, gently rubbing her nipples as we continued kissing for a couple more minutes.

"Suck my tits, baby, suck them now."

I lowered my head to her nipples and worked them between my lips and gently between my teeth, which seemed to really strike a chord for her. She grabbed my hand and pushed it between her thighs. I knew about the no-bra but I hadn't expected the no-panties, but I recovered quickly and was rapidly finger-fucking her in no time, two fingers plunging into her snatch while my thumb worked her clit.

"Yes, baby, harder, faster, God, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!"

Her thighs clenched my hand between them as she climaxed long and hard. Her arms were holding me tight against her chest as the waves of pleasure rolled over her and then she finally relaxed.

"That looked like fun," I quipped.

"Lover, you have no idea. Now take that bad boy out. I don't fuck on the first date but I won't send you home unsatisfied, I promise."

She leaned into my lap and licked my shaft like an ice cream cone before pulling it into her mouth. She worked me over slow and easy; it probably took a good 15 minutes before she finally let me finish, and she took every drop.

**********

We went out again the next night and did indeed fuck for the first time and it was even more intense and amazing that the night in the back seat of the car had been. From then on we spent every night together, and we married within a year. Finally I had found someone for whom I was enough.

Cristina and I had been married for 3 years when Cherie found out Paul had been cheating on her. Paul had just missed another of Cherie's birthdays (her 34th) and she was completely pissed off. Cristina and I had taken her out to celebrate but she wasn't much in the mood so we ended up taking her home early.

I paid the sitter and Cristina went with Cherie into the bedroom to talk. They had grown close over the last few years and I was thrilled by the two most important women in my life being good friends.

Just as they came out of the room Cherie's phone went off indicating she had received an email, and then another was a text that came in.

"Henry, can you check that for me? Maybe my loser husband decided to wish me happy birthday."

The text was from an unknown number and when I read it I involuntarily said 'oh shit' out loud.

"What is it, Henry?" Cherie asked me.

I showed her the text, which had come from an unknown number. It read in its entirety:

'You're husband is cheating on you. Check your email.'

Cherie logged into her email and found an attachment with multiple pictures of Paul and a skinny blonde woman having sex. Paul's face was visible and obvious.

"Do you recognize the woman?" I asked her.

"That's his damn personal assistant, Tammy. She travels with him and I always wondered if this was going on. That bastard!"

The email had a phone number at the bottom and asked her to call if she wanted to talk about it. She asked me to make the call. I dialed up the number and it was answered on the first ring.

"Hello," said a female voice. "I assume you got the email."

"This is Cherie's brother, Henry, and yes she did. She's here but asked me to call. Who is this?"

After a hesitation: "This is Tammy."

"And you sent the text and the pictures?"

"I did."

"Why?"

"To rat the bastard out, of course."

"You know you're in the pictures as well, right?"

"I know. It couldn't be helped, but I wanted Cherie to know what Paul was up to."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Since I started working for him 4 years ago."

"Four years? Jesus. Okay, so why sell him out now?"

"I was finally tired of being his fuck toy. Despite what you probably think, I was not a willing participant. I wasn't raped but I was blackmailed. When I first traveled with him he drugged my drink and took advantage of me, and he took pictures. He knows how religious my family is and that I was expected to get married a virgin. He threatened to send them the pictures unless I kept doing it whenever he wanted."

"Can you prove that?"

"No. I did it for a while because the job paid well and he didn't ask for it too much, but that has started to change. So I decided to just quit my job and out him to Cherie. I also passed this on to the bosses at work. I don't think he's going to have a job much longer so you might want to warn her. And please tell her I'm sorry."

I disconnected the call and relayed to Cherie what Tammy had told me. Paul was going to get killed in the divorce but Cherie needed to take steps to protect herself in the short term.

With that in mind, the next morning we went to the bank and drained the household accounts and opened new ones to ensure Cherie could keep paying for the running of the house. Cristina and I were there every step of the way to support her.

In the end the divorce was fairly easy. Paul was dead to rights and got nailed for huge amounts of alimony and child support. Cherie being a full-time stay at home mom to 3 small children rather colored Paul's' behavior and he got hit big time. He'd be supporting her entirely for the next 3 years, by which time Ella will be 9 years old and Cherie could manage to get a job.

**********

Over the next couple of years Cherie and the kids started spending a lot of time with Cristina and me. Cherie had little interest in dating, and any time we brought it up we were met with 'what guy is going to take on a 30-something woman with 3 young kids'. I tried to assure her that there were plenty of guys like that out there (heck, I would if I was single and looking) but she didn't really believe me and said she wasn't that interested to begin with.

She had been taking some classes with an eye toward her future when Paul's alimony would no longer be coming in. Paul, if you're wondering, did lose his job and ended up moving out of state to start over. The child support kept on coming so he presumably landed on his feet somewhere, but his attempts to maintain a relationship with the kids ended after about a year. I was actually the primary male figure in their lives at this point, and if you take into account all of the travel that Paul did, I had been for some time.

Cristina and I would often watch the kids while Cherie was in class or just needed some quiet time for studying, and I began to feel a desire for kids of my own. I raised the subject with Cristina a few times and she would always say she wanted kids but just wasn't ready yet.

Other than the kids thing my marriage was going great. Even after 5 years of marriage we were all over each other. Barely a night went by that we didn't do something sexual, and at least one weekend a month was spent entirely in bed just enjoying each other. She was attentive and there was no reason to suspect anything was out of the ordinary, which is why I initially put no stock in what I heard that fateful Tuesday morning.

At this point in my career I had been promoted to a mid-level position. I had some small projects and accounts of my own but hadn't yet made it into the Senior Engineer echelon where the really big projects and accounts, and the big bucks, resided. But I was young and well on my way.

It was a fluke, really, but don't these things always seem to be. I was in the stockroom getting some supplies for my desk when I heard the door open. I recognized the voices as Peter, a British guy that was married but reputed to be something of a player, and another guy named Ken that was fairly new and I knew little about. It was Ken that spoke first.

"So her husband really doesn't know, even after all these years?"

"Nah, Cristina's very careful. She makes it clear that if she even thinks Henry will find out that she'll cut everybody off."

What on earth could they be talking about, I thought? Cristina and Henry had to be my wife and me, but what was it that I didn't know 'after all these years."

"You said she's been at it since before they even started dating, and they've been married for 5 years. I mean, how blind would you have to be to not know your wife was fucking nearly every guy in the company?"

"Well, love is blind, as they say. Are you on her schedule for today?"

"No, not until tomorrow morning; but that's okay because I prefer when we do it in the small conference room instead of the media room she uses on Tuesdays. I'm always afraid someone's going to get into the booth and see what's happening. How about you?"

"I actually just went yesterday so I'll be waiting a few days. Time to screw my wife, I guess."

They laughed at that remark as they made their way out of the supply closet. I was on the verge of losing my breakfast and it was all I could do to keep quiet so they didn't know I was there.

Once I gathered myself it clicked on what they had said. Today was Tuesday and she was holding court, as it were, in the media room: A room that I had access to. I quickly went and located my keys and made my way to the booth that Ken mentioned. It serves as the control room for the media room where the projectors and such are located. It was enclosed, with its own separate entrance and speakers that allowed you to hear what went on in the main room. Normally it was used for presentations to clients but apparently that wasn't all it was used for.

When I got there the media room itself was empty, and I thought perhaps Ken had gotten the location or the day wrong, or maybe it was all just a big rumor and I was here for nothing. I decided to wait for a while and busied myself doing work remotely on my tablet. I had been at that for about 30 minutes when I heard the door below open.

Sure enough, just like Ken had said, in came Cristina, and she was followed by Howard Berry, one of the senior engineers. I had known Howard since I started working here and thought we were friends, but I guess I was wrong. I also knew he was married and had 3 kids.

I was stunned to see my wife simply unzip her dress and drop it to the ground. She had no bra or panties on; just some thigh-high stocking and high heels. I had watched her dress this morning and she had definitely put on both a bra and panties and I wondered where they had gone. Actually, I guess I knew the answer.

I used my phone to leisurely capture the action. She went immediately to her knees and took old Howard in her mouth. He wasn't very big so I knew her cheating wasn't a size thing. And if she was doing Ken, an entry-level nobody, it wasn't a power or career advancement thing. It didn't make any sense.

As I stoically watched Howard and Cristina did their thing over the next 30 minutes or so, I could tell that Cristina was enjoying it. I've heard her climax thousands of times and I heard those same sounds as she played with Howard. I think I was in shock because I simply couldn't feel anything at this point. Watching the woman you love betray you so completely and so casually is a feeling that can't be described; you have to experience it, though I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I ended up spending the entire rest of the day in the media room. In addition to Howard I watched Cristina have sex with another man as well, recording both dalliances. My marriage was clearly over and I was destroyed as yet another woman demonstrated that I wasn't enough for her.

I sent Cristina a text that I wasn't feeling well and was taking a cab home, leaving her the car. We commuted to and from work every day and this was not an uncommon occurrence if something came up for one of us, so she responded with 'Get some rest; home soon to take care of you.'

I actually went to Cherie's house to cry on her shoulder and let her know what was going on. She held me close and I could smell her perfume. As she held me and I hugged her back I brushed my hands against her breasts a couple of times. It was purely by accident and if she noticed she didn't let on. Finally the tears were cried and we spoke about it.

"So what are you going to do?"

"Divorce her, of course. I wouldn't be okay with this at all, let alone knowing it's been ongoing our entire relationship. She was apparently doing this before we ever started dating and just never stopped."

"Are you sure? I mean, I know how much you love her."

"Sure I do, but I can't live like this Cherie. Everyone in that office knows she's been doing this for years. Hell, for all I know they offer her as a perk package to new hires. There can't be one person in that office that has even the slightest respect for me. God, I'm gonna have to quit, too. I can't work there anymore, either."

"I'm sorry, Henry. This really sucks. But you know the kids and I are always here for you. You can move in here if you want to. The kids would love having you around. You've been more of a father to them than Paul ever was. At least you guys never got around to kids of your own."

"Yeah, and now I know why she kept putting it off. It would put a real crimp in her style, not to mention she'd have to cut off all of her boyfriends or risk not knowing who the father was. Or maybe she wouldn't care as long as stupid me was there to raise the kid."