Her I Could Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cherie wore me out. I hadn't expected my sweet sister to be quite the beast in bed that she turned out to be. She could have kept going even after I was completely drained and couldn't possibly get it up, despite her best efforts. We finally settled into an amazing, loving sleep.

**********

The next morning I was feeling, well, I'm not sure. It was definitely strange. I was caught up in things last night but by the light of day I was feeling guilty for what I had done. This was my sister, for God's sake.

But at the same time I knew how much I loved her, and that she was everything I had ever wanted in a woman. To say I was conflicted was a massive understatement, and Cherie could apparently sense my unease. She came into the room and sat right down on my lap.

"It's okay, baby brother. Last night was something I wanted and had for a long time. I love you, and I don't just mean as my brother. Don't you love me?"

"Of course I love you, Cher. It's just, well, you're my sister. Isn't this wrong?"

"Right and wrong is just a matter of perspective, Henry. We both think it was wrong of Cristina to bang everything with a penis while being married to you but she didn't have a problem with it. Paul thought it was okay to drug his secretary and then blackmail her for sex but we think that's wrong, too."

"Right, but those are things that most people think is wrong, and so is what we did."

"What we're doing," she corrected me. "Last night was not an anomaly Henry. I want to move to Austin with you, and I want to live there as your wife."

"Are you...are you serious, Cherie?"

"Of course I'm serious, Henry. I love you, dammit, and I know you love me, and I see no reason to deny ourselves just because we had the bad luck to be born to the same parents. Okay, I'll admit that society takes a dim view of this, but it's not like we're going to advertise it. No one there knows us, and if we don't say anything they'll never know."

"In theory I suppose that's true. But what do we do about the kids?"

"I'm afraid they'll have to come with us."

We both chuckled at that. It helped relieve some of the tension.

"I know that, Cher. What I mean is that they know I'm your brother, and if they don't know it already, they'll know soon enough that us being together is not generally accepted. Either they'll say something, or at the very least it will confuse them."

"So we'll talk to them and explain everything. I was also thinking about having mom and dad come talk to them as well. They're very good at explaining this type of thing."

"Mom and dad? What on earth would they have to say about something like this? And why in the hell would I even want them to know about it?"

"Oh God, they never told you, did they?"

"Told me what?"

She climbed off of my lap and took my hand. She led me into the bedroom and we lay down on the bed together, after first taking our shirts off. I was again struck by how beautiful Cherie was, and how lovely I found her pert little breasts to be.

"Henry, I don't know if you are aware, but mom and dad aren't actually legally married."

"I didn't know, but I'm not surprised. That pseudo-hippie lifestyle they live doesn't exactly cater to societal convention. I always figured they were into swinging and swapping and that kind of thing."

"Actually, they're very dedicated to each other. But the thing is, honey, that there's a reason mom and dad never married. It's because they can't get married."

"Cher, my mind is already swirling just with that's happening between you and me. Can you just tell me instead of trying to get me to figure it out?"

She took my hand in hers and looked me straight in the eye.

"Henry, mom and dad are brother and sister, also."

I felt like I had been smacked in the forehead with a brick. I had wondered why she had pulled me in here on the bed, and it was obviously because she was afraid how I would physically react and she wanted me somewhere safe and comfortable.

"What are you thinking, Henry?"

"Nothing; I mean, I'm just stunned. I had no idea, no idea at all. Did they tell you, or did you somehow find out on your own?"

"They told me. It was actually not long before that first time I let you see me naked. Do you remember that?"

"Hell yes I remember that. It's my favorite childhood memory."

"How sweet. Anyway, I was getting older and would be leaving for college soon, and they decided I was old enough and mature enough to handle and understand it. They explained about how much they loved each other and also about how society feels about incest. They had known even at a pretty young age that they were soul mates and would spend their lives together. They both tried to be with other people but it never took, so they decided to just be together and society be damned. That's one of the reasons they live the way they do now; the acceptance is total because everyone has some kind of alternative lifestyle."

"How come they never told me?"

"Henry my love, you were always the more sensitive one and your emotional maturity was behind mine at the same age. Also, you had a different sense of right and wrong. You tended to see things in black and white, right and wrong. They didn't think you were ready to accept this particular shade of gray."

I thought about and realized she was right. Tirzah had been a casualty of that sense of right and wrong. Oh sure, plenty of guys would have dumped her for what she did, but there were also plenty that would have accepted that she was simply experimenting at an age when it was appropriate to do so, and accepted that she loved them and would be with them in the end. I was unable to do that, and there were many times over the years that I regretted losing her despite what she had done.

"So you were okay with what they told you?"

Cherie rolled her topless body over on top of me, and I reflexively wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her smooth, bare back.

"I was, and I'll tell you why. I had always felt something special for you, Henry, and it was confusing for me at that age because you were my brother and I knew how society felt about that. I think mom and dad sensed that, because as they were telling me about their relationship they seemed to be implying that it was okay if I felt that way about you. But you were how you were so I kept my feelings to myself. I needed us to be close, and if it couldn't be as lovers then it would have to be as my brother."

"Is that why you, you know, let me see you naked?"

"It was. It was the only thing I could think to satisfy my feelings for you, and to see how you'd react, but I never got the sense that you felt about me the way I felt about you so I didn't push it."

I absentmindedly continued to rub her back as I rolled all of this over in my head. I had no desire to live the life my parents had, but times had changed quite a bit in the last few decades. Incest certainly wasn't broadly accepted, but many so called 'alternative lifestyles' were slowly coming into a level of tolerance if not acceptance. Thanks to the internet, things like swinging/wife-swapping, cuckoldry, and the like were bringing like-minded people together. Gay marriage had finally won its day in court as well. Incest was still on the outside looking in but practitioners were starting to be more open, anonymously, about it.

Lost in my musings I hadn't noticed when Cherie started kissing my neck, but at some point it seeped into my consciousness. The kids were already at school and we were alone in the house, and in that moment I wanted nothing more than to make love to Cherie.

I slid my hands across her smooth ass. She lifted her head from my neck and smiled as she brought her lips to mine and kissed me passionately. In short order we had stripped the rest of our clothes off and my cock was balls deep in her wet cunt. We changed positions a couple of times before I finally put another load into her while she was on top of me.

Cherie immediately climbed off of me and took me in her mouth, which served the dual purpose of cleaning me off and getting me hard again. She then climbed right back on top of me and guided the head to her hole then eased me right inside her again.

"I love having you inside me, baby. Please don't ever deprive me of it again. Say you'll be mine forever. I'll be a good wife to you."

I didn't answer at that moment, choosing instead to roll over and put Cherie on her back so I could take control and fuck her nice and hard. She pulled her knees back and grunted with each inward thrust.

"God yes, Henry, fuck me hard, make me your woman."

Having already unloaded once, I was able to go on for several minutes at a fairly hard pace. Cherie came twice as I pumped into her, and as I started to get close she began bringing her hips up to meet me on the way down, and I was deep inside her when I came again. It was very intense; I don't recall having had one that strong ever, and certainly not for a long time if I had.

"That was a big one, baby. I felt you so deep inside me and so strong. I think you want me as bad as I want you."

I looked at her and knew she was right. I wanted her more than I had ever wanted anyone, and I couldn't bring myself to raise any objections that carried any weight. My love for her was total. I could no longer imagine spending my life with anyone but my Cherie.

"I love you, Cher. And I won't ever deprive you of my being inside you as long as we live. Will you come to Austin with me and be my wife?"

"You know I will, Henry. You know I will."

**********

Epilogue

Things moved quickly from there. We put Cherie's house on the market and took a rental month-to-month in the Austin area to live in until we could find and buy a house down there.

My parents flew in from Vermont. It had been years since I had seen them and I greeted them as such. I had missed them and now more fully understood the distance they had kept from me. They feared how I would react to the truth about them and they wanted to maintain the illusion of 'normalcy' for me.

We all talked to the children, explaining to them that their mother and I loved each other and the fact that we were brother and sister was an obstacle but one that could be dealt with. We did have to stress that it had to remain a family secret because the world at large still didn't accept it.

They asked a few questions but they responded to my parent's soothing tone and insightful explanation very well. Molly (the oldest) came to me and sat in my lap.

"You've always been like my daddy, Uncle Henry. I'm glad you're going to be my real daddy from now on. I love you and you make mommy happy."

"I love you, too, pumpkin, and nothing means more to me than getting to be your daddy forever and ever."

The move to Austin went off without a hitch. I settled into my new job and was making more than I had before, and I was happier in my home life than I had ever been. I trusted Cherie completely and she never gave me any reason to doubt her. She had dinner ready every night when I got home and we made love most every night.

I'm not entirely sure how Cherie did it, but she found two other couples nearby that were in a similar situation as us. John and Carolyn Blaylock were also a brother and sister that were living as husband and wife. Neither had ever married; they had known since they were teenagers that they wanted to be together. Their parents had disowned them but they never regretted their decision. They had 3 kids, and while they had no intention of revealing the nature of their relationship, they agreed that if any of their kids fell in love with each other they would not stand in the way.

Brent and Eva Jones were actually a mother and son who were also living as husband and wife. Eva had given birth to Brent when she was just 15 and the birth father had been murdered when Brent was just 2 years old. That had brought mother and son extremely close as they took on life together. It had actually been Brent that first confessed his love for his mother and that he wanted her to be his wife. It took some time for her to realize she felt the same way about him, and still some more time for them to get comfortable with the idea, but eventually they did the same thing we did: they moved from their city in Washington to a place where no one knew them and that had a reputation for acceptance. They never planned to reveal themselves, but wanted to be in a progressive community anyway. They had been here for 2 years and hadn't regretted the move.

The one thing they had trouble getting their head around was children. Specifically, the idea of Eva both giving birth to her 'husband' and his children was a little more than she could handle. They did have two kids, but they had been artificially inseminated from an anonymous sperm bank donor that strongly resembled Brent physically. Brent had a hard time with the idea of not having his own biological children, but he loved his 'wife' enough to allow for the problems she had with the idea and had accepted this as a compromise.

We never did hear from Paul or Cristina again, though we did hear about them. Paul had married again and had another couple of kids before he apparently strayed again. His new wife's brothers took some exception to his running around on their sister, and the hospital stay was apparently quite lengthy. He disappeared soon after his release and that was the last of him.

Cristina apparently went into some sort of depression after I moved away, only then accepting the finality of having lost me. She apparently continued giving it away to the employees at Alpha and before long was using her body to woo clients to the company as well. She never married again, telling anyone that would listen that she had only ever loved one man and had driven him away by being a whore. She became the personal assistant to Alpha's CEO (the next 3 of them, actually) and spent most of her time satisfying the needs of him, the company's board of directors, and anyone else they asked her to. Such was the case the last I heard.

Cherie and I did end up having 2 more kids of our own. Abigail was born about a year after we moved to Austin and Nathan came along 2 years after that. It had been a long and painful road, but I finally had the family that I wanted with a woman I loved with every bit of my heart and soul, and who loved me back the same way.

**********

fin