Her Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I-am-soooooo-wet William," she said out of breath. "Are you going to be home soon? I swear I would hate to use this dildo, because I know your dick is better. I want to taste you William. I want to suck on your sack and lick your dick like it when we were first married. Do you remember that? You liked it when mamma was nasty. Didn't you?"

I felt the cubicle getting smaller, as I pumped faster and faster. I could feel the sperm rise in my dick and I squeezed my ass cheeks to hold off the explosion.

"I want you home Will, I want you home now, and you better not cum without me." Then the phone went silent with a small click. I could barely catch my breath. I stood up pushing my oozing penis back into my pants and threw my jacket on. It was 11:45am and I was headed to the house. Damn the customers, stocks, and Roslyn. She would just have to report me, cause' I am on my way to the pussy play ground.

When I got home, I parked and ran inside. I could hear a soft buzzing coming from the bedroom. When I opened the door, Beth was on all fours rubbing her newly bald slit with the hot-pink dildo I thought she threw away. I quickly stripped; I wasn't wasting any time getting naked. I climbed behind her and gently took the toy from her hand. I spread her lips and started sucking at the moist spot.

"Is this what you were looking for? Am I doing it right Beth?" I buried my face deep into her musky fold probing the soft sides of her inner lips and tasting her tartness. Beth pushed against my mouth and squeezed her vaginal muscles drawing my tongue deep inside of her. I could hear her moan, and take little wisps of air as my hot mouth made her pant.

"Oh, William you are eating me so good, suck me baby, suck me harder, harder, harder." Beth rocked side to side as my tongue made its way into her brown-eye.

"Ooooooh, I like that. I like that," she moaned "deeper William, deeper." I could feel her asshole relax to take more of my oral assault. Beth arched her back and let out a screech I have never heard before. She began to pour cum from between her legs soaking the bed and covering my chin. I pushed her flat onto the bed and while she was still cumming I slowly pushed deep inside of her. She was so tight. I could feel her walls contract against my penis.

"Oh yes-ss, yes-sss, yes-ssss." She hissed while taking sips of air and sucking her fingers.

The round protrusion of her swollen cervix and the tip of my erection met, making her gasp. I quickly pulled back. Little beads of sweat broke out across the nape of Beth's neck and across the tops of her shoulders. I could tell by the way her damp cheeks flushed she was headed towards another orgasm. I gently pulled my throbbing penis out of her and rolled her over.

I lifted her trembling thighs and placed them over my shoulders; I pushed my head between her thighs and stuck my hot tongue into her wetness. Beth clamped her thighs together almost smothering me. But I held on. I nibbled at her sensitive flesh, pushing her swollen hood back to get to the growing pink nub below. Beth arched her back and pushed her sex hard into my mouth. I made lazy circles with the tip of my tongue, then fast ones. Slowly then quickly. I explored her moist folds, making those lustful circles, sucking and licking. Until I was deep inside her and I could feel her tart cum drip off of my chin on an already wet bed.

"AHHHH, AHHHHH, SHIT!" Beth pulled the fitted sheet free from our queen-sized bed, bolting upright almost throwing me from my perch.

I stood up slowly, looking at my wife with sweat pouring from between her breast down onto her soft stomach, turned me on. Correction—really turned me on. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and spread her thick thighs. Her bald sex glistened with droplets of moisture as her pink clit stood out as a testament to my oral skills. I entered her slowly, and then pushed close to Beth's sweaty body. I felt her vagina contract and release beckoning me to go deeper. I obliged her. Beth wrapped her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She sucked greedily at my lips licking her drying juices from my chin. We pressed our mouths hard together as we ground our pelvis together. I felt myself coming and began to move faster and faster. Beth wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me even closer placing my head into her bosom, stoking my head whispering in my ear,

"There, there Will cum for mamma. I want that dick deep inside of me, there there Will, let it go.

I couldn't take it. I stroked faster and faster as she raised her trembling thighs to soften my thrust. I could feel my sack draw tighter and tighter as I tried to stop myself, but it was too late. I felt wave after wave of cum shoot deep inside of Beth's hot snatch. She dug her nails into my ass cheeks and rose up biting one of my nipples. I felt like I was going to pass out. I pulled out of her dripping sex and fell beside her. Beth rolled over and threw her thigh across my leg.

"William Goodman you are so nasty," She whispered.

I smothered a smile.

"But you aint seen nothing yet," She said with a blank expression on her face.

She rolled me over onto my stomach and crawled on top of my back I could feel her erect nipples poking into my flesh as she slid down, down, down until she was on her knees behind me. I didn't think anything of it — until she spread my cheeks and stuck her tongue into my ass.

"Get ready big boy for the ride of your life." She said

I swallowed hard. Nothing after this will make me look the same at her, but that's another story.

Epilogue

The operation was a success. However, when you bring someone into the sexual light, how do you put them back into the dark? Beth has learned to explore her sexuality. I actually enjoy it. However if she don't stop sticking her tongue up my ass then try to kiss me we might end up fighting.

12