Her Idea Ch. 04

Story Info
Tasting new friends in new places.
3.6k words
4.57
13.4k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allsdude
allsdude
148 Followers

I'll get her back for this, I thought as my forehead again pushed into the guy's gut.

I kept my thumb and finger wrapped around his soft cock and slid my lips down to its base. His head didn't even reach my throat when I took him all the way in.

I was kneeling in front of him and doing my best to angle my head so his stomach didn't block me from even getting to his cock. My back and neck were throbbing from holding myself in the awkward position.

"Ugh," he moaned. "You like my cock?"

Yeah, pal. I love a soft cock attached to an out of shape sweaty guy, I thought. "Mmm," I moaned then took my mouth off his cock. "It's great, and I want your cum," I said then put my lips back on his dangling, limp excuse for a dick.

"Oooh yeah, you're craving my cum, aren't you? Play with my sack."

I could care less about your cum, I just want to finish up and figure out what my girlfriend was thinking when she chose your profile. "Mmm," I moaned and cupped his sack, or at least tried to. It was more like some lose skin over some tiny bumps.

I tugged on the base of his shaft, he wasn't big enough to get more than one finger around and really stroke him. I sucked on his head, pulling it, trying anything to get it bigger so I could actually give a blow job, but it wasn't working. The guy was enjoying it, though. He was moaning and his legs were twitching.

My girlfriend thought it would be fun if she found me someone to meet with off Manhunt while we were on vacation and away from our new roommate, Jim. Jim had been staying with us for a few months now, and for those who haven't read the previous chapters I'll just say we had an amazing sex life.

He was the only guy I had sucked up until now, and since he moved in with us I did so at least once a day. We would fuck my girlfriend then he would finish in my mouth, then I would cum in her. A few times when she was away at work I sucked him without her there, so I couldn't use the excuse of entertaining her, though she loved to watch him fill my mouth with a load. I just loved his cock. Only a few days before we had tried fucking, and though it hurt like hell we had done it a few times since then and I wanted to get better at it for him.

Now that I was kneeling before this stranger I realized more and more just how good Jim's cock was. No matter how many times he had cum in a day, he was always hard and had a good load. Damn we were lucky to find him.

But he couldn't come on vacation with us. My girlfriend begged me to do this, and found the profile of a guy staying in our hotel. I said I trusted her and let her choose without seeing it. Now I wondered what his profile was like. Did he lie and use someone else's pictures? There is no way she would have picked this guy.

I felt a slight swelling in his cock and continued sliding up and down his shaft. His head grew and there was a drop of pre-cum on his head. He put his head on the back of my head and said, "Oh fuck, keep going."

Do I have a choice?

I kept working and he began to shake. He yelled out and his cock grew a little more but still wasn't fully hard. I felt a pulse between my finger and thumb and a stream of cum squirted from his head and landed on my tongue. A small second squirted followed, and that was all.

The load was watery and didn't have the salty taste of Jim's cum I loved so much. I would swirl his load in my mouth and savor every drop before swallowing. His were thick, warm and creamy.

This guys was liquid, and I cleared my mouth with a quick swallow.

The guy collapsed on the bed, his small cock glistening with my spit as it softened even more.

"Oh fuck that was good. Did you like my dick?"

"Loved it," I said as I stood and wiped my mouth.

I headed for the door and hear him say, "If you're here for a few more days let's do it again."

"Yeah, sure," I said as I opened the door and left.

#

I reached my hotel room and opened the door.

"Very funny," I yelled out.

My girlfriend was naked on the bed. She had already gotten started with one dildo in her pussy and a vibrator in her hand. "Don't you mean thank you?"

"Thank you? How did you pick that guy?"

"He had a great cock, didn't he?"

"Hell no."

She put own the vibrator and picked up her phone. "Here, look at his profile."

The pictures were of an in shape guy with a thick, rock hard cock. His profile said he was dominant and wanted guys to serve and worship his cock. It also said he had huge loads and liked to cum more than once.

"Ha, that is definitely not the cock I saw, and the guy was fat and out of shape."

"Aw, sorry. I thought it would be hot to send you off to suck someone. Wait, if you weren't into it then what took you so long?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you went into the room and saw a fat guy with a small dick I assume you left. Where have you been?"

"I didn't leave. I mean I was already there and he answered the door with his pants off like we agreed upon so I just well..."

"Oh babe, you really are a cock lover. You don't have to stay if you are interested."

"Well, I hadn't thought, I mean, was I just supposed to walk out?"

She laughed and I realized she was right. I had no interest in the guy or his dick, but I still sucked him. I still played with his sack. I still swallowed his load.

She crawled closer to me. "Did he cum in your mouth?" she asked as she kissed me. Her tongue explored mine, looking for any interesting tastes.

I pulled my head back and laughed. "Yeah, but it was weak."

"Look at you know, you've sucked two dicks and now you're a cum critic? We have to get Jim on the phone and tell him."

#

"Did you find someone?" Jim asked.

"Do you want to tell him, honey?" my girlfriend giggled.

"Yeah, whatever. We did, but let's just say there was some false advertising."

"So you have sucked your second cock, congrats," Jim said.

Despite months of sucking his cock and watching him fuck my girlfriend, it was still weird to hear that said out loud.

"I chose poorly," she said and giggled again. She picked up her phone and opened Manhunt. "Perhaps we should try again?"

"No way, I don't need you to find another limp cock for me. Too bad you aren't here, Jim. She really wants me to play with a cock for her."

"Well it's funny you mention that," he said. "I realized there was a guy I met with a few times who lives near the hotel you're staying at. We had some fun, but didn't really match up because we are both more tops than into servicing. Not an issue for you, of course."

"Of course," I said. Yup, I'm a cock sucker. And recently, a bottom too. That's me now.

"I reached out to him and he's free tonight. You interested?"

My girlfriend grabbed the phone. "Describe him."

"About my height, good shape, clean discreet.."

"His cock. Describe his cock," she demanded.

"Wow, you have a one track mind. He's got a great cock. Real thick, and always hard. Knows how to use it too."

She turned to me. "Sound good, honey?"

"Uh, I guess."

"He's interested, and so am I. Arrange it."

"I already arranged it. There is one thing, though."

"What?" I asked.

"He is not alone."

"Oh," she said. "Who is he with?"

"A friend. A guy. Straight guy. His friend knows he's bi, but he's not. So I suggested since you were there..."

"You figured I would be interested in fucking him," my girlfriend finished his sentence.

"Yup," Jim said.

"Honey does that sound good?"

"Of course, dear." I was hard as a rock thinking about it. I loved a nice cock, and I loved watching her get fucked. And I was about to get both.

#

A short while later there was a knock on the door.

My girlfriend, who by now you probably realized is not shy at all, answered the door completely naked. She didn't even ask who is there or peak out. She just whipped the door open and said, "Please come in."

I waited on the bed as the two guys stood there and checked her out. She stuck her tits out, not that she had too as they were always perky.

One of the guys was tall and lean, the other was shorter but more muscular. The shorter one whistled and said, "Goddamn, look at you. Jim said you were hot, but shit." He looked her up and down, stopping for awhile to stare at her pussy. Then he reached out and grabbed her left tit and squeezed. Apparently he wasn't shy either.

The taller guy looked her up and down, then over her shoulder at me. "Perhaps we should get out of the hallway."

"Good idea," my girlfriend said then spun on her heel and ran to jumped on the bed next to me. She looked back at our visitors and said, "So what are you waiting for?"

"Yeah, come on in," Jim said from the phone.

"Jim wants to watch, so he's on Facetime. Is that OK?"

"Sure," said the more muscular guy as he came over to the bed.

There was a few awkward moments as we all looked at each other. I'm not sure of the proper etiquette to start group fucking, particularly when there was a mix of bi and straight people. My girlfriend was already naked but I had shorts and a t shirt on. The two guys stood there, not sure where to begin.

I sat up and asked, "So which one of you is Jim's friend?"

"I am," the taller guy said.

"So that means, well that..."

"It means he is the one who wants to put his dick in you," my girlfriend says.

"Yes honey, you put it so bluntly," I said.

"Well, she is right," he said and walked over to me. He grabbed his zipper and started to pull.

It seems my girlfriend's inhibition was what we needed to get started.

"And that also means you're here to put your dick in me?" she said while batting her eyes at the other guy.

"Yes it does," he said as he pulled off his pants.

I turned back to the taller guy and moved myself to sit on the edge of the bed. He had pulled his jeans down, leaving his boxers on. I avoided eye contact with him, I still found that awkward, and rubbed my hand along the outline of his cock. I could already tell it was much nicer than the other one I had touched that night.

He moaned and tilted his head back. I worked my hand through the hole in his shorts and grabbed his warm, hardening cock. I pulled it through the opening and wrapped all my fingers around it. Leaning forward, I stuck my tongue out and flicked it over his head. There was no point in wasting anytime so I opened my mouth and took him in.

His cock had stiffened and was just like Jim's. I could work my full hand up and down and his head pushed into my throat each time.

I turned my head to the side and saw my girlfriend out of the corner of my eye. She was on all fours sucking the muscular guy. I saw her ass hole sticking up in the air then looked down her pussy to see her tits swaying as she worked. My cock stretched its skin and tented my shorts.

She pulled the guys dick out of her mouth and nodded towards us. "So you're straight, have you ever watched two guys?"

"No," he said. "I knew he was bi but I've never joined him."

The guy was watching me suck his friend's cock while my girlfriend sucked his. His eyes were intense, and he kept staring at us. He may claim to be straight, but he was not at all repulsed.

"So you've never been interested in trying yourself," my girlfriend asked.

"Not really," the muscular guy said.

"Not really?" my girlfriend asked, then went back to sucking.

I kept working but the tall guy pulled back and his dick fell out of my mouth. He pulled off his pants and shirt, then laid on the bed.

I got in between his legs and got back to work, licking his sack and cock while stroking him.

My girlfriend crawled on top of him, straddling her pussy over his face. He licked her while the muscular guy got behind her and pushed his cock into her cunt.

Her face was near mine now, and we shared his cock. She moaned as the new dick invaded her pussy and she slobbered all over the tall guys cock while I licked his balls. She rocked back and forth as our visitor pounded her.

I licked up and down the midline of his sack, and I noticed he really moaned when I reached the back side of his balls.

I licked back there and started over his taint. He squirmed and moaned and my girlfriend looked down at me with his dick in her mouth. I could see the corner of her lips curl into a smile. Sure the smile could have been because she was getting eaten out and fucked by a great cock, but it seemed more mischievous than that.

The taller guy lifted his hips a bit and more of his taint was available. I licked up and down it while his wet sacked rubbed all over my face. I felt my girlfriend's hand move to the back of my head. She kept it there a moment then started to push down.

I tilted my head up so I could see her and she grinned again. Her hair was tossing all around as she got pounded from behind but her focus was on me. She pushed harder now, and I turned my face back against his sack. My tongue kept working his sensitive area but she had pushed me down so my chin rested against his ass cheeks.

She kept pushing, and I realized what she wanted. So did they guy were serving because he lifted his hips up further. My chin slid down his cheeks, and my tongue reached the furthest part of his taint.

The force on the back of my head increased, but I wasn't really fighting it anyway. My chin slid down further in between his cheeks, opening them up as it pushed down. My nose was now pressed against his taint and his sack rested on my forehead. My tongue kept lapping at whatever was in front of it, and I felt a rough edge.

I gagged a bit at the thought of what it was. I hadn't really ever thought of eating ass, but apparently now it was happening.

The outer ridges of his hole felt strange, very different than the skin slickened by his sweat and my spit around it.

My face went further down, spreading his cheeks a bit more. The odor of a man's undercarriage filled my nose. The familiar must and sweat were joined by a new scent as my mouth now hovered over his hole. It wasn't overwhelming or repulsive, but there was no question now that my mouth and nose were pressed in a man's ass crack. The dirty, taboo, off limits hole was right there, and I was about to do something I never thought would happened.

I slowly stuck my tongue out until I hit the center of his hole. It felt like an indent in the middle of a rough patch of skin. I knew what the indent was. It was the entrance to his bowels, and I was licking it. I pressed my tongue firmly against it and he moaned.

"Oh god, that's hot," I heard my girlfriend say. "Lick his ass hole."

I dragged my tongue up and down, tasting and exploring. I gagged a few times but that was more mental than anything else. The taste wasn't bad, and I even started to enjoy it. I licked and sucked, judging what he liked more or less by the sounds of his moans and movement of his hips.

I could hear the muscular guy's hips slapping against my girlfriend's ass faster and faster until he finally gave a long grunt and shot his load into her. Jim had never cum in her before, and now he was watching this guy to it from Facetime. I'm sure he would want to now, too. Whatever, I thought, all of our holes were his.

I heard my girlfriend gasp and cum too as the taller guy kept sucking her clit while the muscular guy filled her with cum.

Done with their fucking, they now turned their attention to me. Eating ass was a spectator sport, apparently.

"Goddamn, look at his face buried in his ass crack," the muscular guy said.

"How does it feel?" my girlfriend took the cock out of her mouth and asked.

"Fucking incredible," the taller guy said.

"He's never eaten my ass before. If you can hear me down there, babe, you damn well better be eating my ass later!"

I grunted to acknowledge her but didn't want to pull my face away. I pushed in further so my lips were pressed against him around his hole. I stiffened my tongue and shoved it against the small indent, then pushed. I pushed and pushed until the indent began to grow.

"Oh fuck," the guy moaned. "His tongue is going in."

My girlfriends slowly stroked him as I explored further and further. The tip of my tongue was now in and his sphincter squeezed it. I pressed my face in even harder and my tongue went deeper. Half my tongue was now inside him and I wiggled the tip around. I was now not only tasting a man's ass hole, I was tasting the inside of his ass hole. The tip of my tongue brushed against the walls of his bowels. It was warm but dry. Again I could taste and smell just enough scent to remind me of where I was. It may made feel dirty, and my cock had never been harder. It's a good think no one tried touching me as I would have exploded and shot a load all over the inside of my shorts.

The guy couldn't hold back at this point and my girlfriend grabbed the back of my head. She pulled me up to his cock and I opened my mouth. I lowered my face all the way down so his head was against my throat while my girlfriend jerked the base of his shaft.

Within seconds I felt his cock engorge then a flood of warm hot cum filled my throat. Pulse after pulse followed until his load leaked from my lips and covered my hand.

When he was finally done I pulled my mouth off and swallowed, then licked what spilled off my hand and wiped my chin.

"Wow, he's let any leak out before. You must have a huge load."

The guy was too spent to reply.

My girlfriend gave me a big kiss and said, "Mm, he tasted much better than the other guy."

"Much better," I agreed.

#

Jim spoke for the first time over Facetime. "Goddamn that was hot, and I'm pissed like your girlfriend. You haven't eaten either of our asses and here you are sticking your tongue up his hole?"

"Yes, yes," I said. "I guess I have some making up to do."

"Yes you do," my girlfriend said. "I've never had my ass eaten, but that will change soon.

The muscular guy said, "neither have I. It's hard to find a girl to do that."

My girlfriend gave her mischievous smile and said, "You don't have to find a girl to do it."

"But I'm not bi," he said weekly.

"You said not really," she corrected him.

His cock was hard as a rock and he kept his eyes on the bed. He wouldn't look me in the eye, but it was clear what he wanted. Luckily my not shy girlfriend again got things going.

"Turn around," she said. "And lay on your stomach."

He was happy to oblige and positioned himself on the bed.

My girlfriend reached out and spread his ass cheeks. His tight pink hole stood out against the darker skin around it, waiting for me. "Go ahead, honey."

I licked my lips, lowered my face, and went to work.

allsdude
allsdude
148 Followers