Her Incomplete

Story Info
His missing student shows up on the last day.
3.7k words
4.1
15.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrTool
DrTool
23 Followers

After a long day of grading, Dr. Douglas Dyer was almost done. 'Never again', he vowed to himself, 'will I give four essay finals on the last two days of finals week. It's just too much.' He could get one good night's sleep, and double check his formulas, and file all his grades comfortably before tomorrow's deadline of noon. He was very tired of grading.

He checked his email. "Don't forget that you still have an incomplete left over from last semester," read his latest. "Even if the grade converts to an 'F', you have to fill out the remove incomplete form."

He growled at himself. Hannah's incomplete. She had begged an incomplete from him last semester, pleading family reasons, and like a softy he had just given it to her. Then she promised to make an appointment, and disappeared into thin air.

It still bothered him. She once had a solid 'A' going, but never handed in her final project, or even showed for the final exam. He would have to make a special trip to the Records office to fail one of the best students he had ever had.

It didn't help his mood any that she also had been the prettiest student he had ever had. She kept missing class because she worked at a daycare and kept getting sick with kid germs, but she was conscientious about coming to office hours to make up missed work. He felt sorry for her. She was hard working, and smart, and that was partly what he found so attractive about her. She really wasn't trying to play off her incredible beauty; she just kept coming and sitting her beautiful self next to him, asking insightful questions, and working hard. After she got to know him, she started asking him personal advice, and she listened just as intently as he tried to help her deal with her bum of a boyfriend, as she did when her grade depended on what he said.

Being single, he had actually had trouble keeping his hands off of the pleasantly plump but incredibly beautiful young woman who sat close to him and looked at him with those soft blue eyes. In point of fact, technically, he hadn't kept his hands off of her. After a while, somehow he had found himself hugging her when she came to his office, and hugging her again when she left. He had barely restrained himself from kissing her several times. He knew that was out of line. If he had been caught kissing a student in his office, that would have been the end of his chance for tenure. He had no business even thinking about kissing one of his students.

He decided a cold shower would be the way to wash the grading out of his mind, and relieve his stress about the girl he was still dreaming about.

The next morning, he turned in all his regular grades electronically, then walked over to the Records to, reluctantly, file a failing grade for the young woman who had been his favorite student ever.

Sally, the secretary who ran the Records Office under the reign of the Registrar, waved him over when he walked in. "Dr. Dyer, I got the strangest phone call this morning. It was from Hannah, your incomplete."

He just looked at her, and then sighed. "I hope she had a really good story," he said.

Sally gave him an odd look. "Actually, it was a very good story, or very bad, depending."

"What?"

"She was calling from the police station. Apparently, the strange boyfriend of hers, who told you she had just disappeared, had kidnapped her." Sally shook her head. "It was not a pretty story. Anyway, she wanted to talk to you. Here's a phone number."

He took the number, and shrugged. "I'll sign an incomplete form," he said, "and call you later to let you know what grade to fill in. I hate to do it but..."

Sally nodded. "You have to check out her story. I know. But the caller ID really did say the police station, just so you know."

"Police station, desk sergeant Mullen speaking."

"Excuse me Sergeant, this is Professor Dyer from..."

"Oh, you must be the professor the kidnap victim needs to talk to. Terrible shame, what happened to her. Um, she's meeting with one of our victim counselors right now, but she said, let me see... 'Please tell the professor that I would REALLY appreciate it if he could come pick me up at the police station. It's very important. Tell him I'll explain when he gets here, but if I ever needed help, today would be the day.'"

"OK," he said. "I'll be right over." 'Once upon a time', he remembered, he had said, 'if you ever really need help, call me.' He should live up to his promise.

He walked into the station, and saw the policeman at the desk had 'Mullen' on his name tag. "Excuse me, Sergeant Mullen, I'm Professor Dyer to see...."

Mullen nodded. "Down the hall, room 3. Knock, and then enter. She should be done by now."

Speak of the angel. Hannah was in there. "Professor?" She practically threw herself at him. She had a fresh bruise on her face. She had lost a lot of weight. She looked more upset than he had ever seen her. She looked like she had been through hell, and the hell of it was, she looked more beautiful than he had thought was possible.

"Hannah, what happened?"

She held him tight. "I'm so sorry; I didn't get back to you. I'm not sure you'll believe me, but it really wasn't my fault."

She didn't let go, and part of him was really pleased at how close she was to him.

"Hannah, talk to me."

"When I tried to break up with him, my boyfriend decided he didn't want a girlfriend after all. "

"What did he want?"

She blushed. "He wanted a ... sex slave."

"Go on, if you want to talk about it."

"He, ... locked me in his basement. There was no way out. If I wanted to eat, I had to..." she blushed furiously, "gratify his desires." She was almost gasping. Like a fish out of water. "I had a sink, a toilet, and a mat he used to ... take me over and over again. Finally, after forever being abused as his sex toy, I got the nerve up to do what I had to do."

"Do you want to tell me? Do I want to know?"

"I need to tell you. I need to tell someone. I BIT him. That is, I BIT IT. I nearly bit IT off. I think he must have been bleeding badly, but I didn't stay to see. I ran, naked, to a nearby house, and called 911. The police arrived at the same time as an ambulance that he must have called."

"At first they didn't want to believe me, but there was evidence enough to hold him for rape. I'm going to testify. I hope they lock him away until he DIES."

She still hadn't let go, and now she started sobbing on his shoulder. "I was done with everything else from the semester. I just wanted to finish up my work for you, and before I could, he grabbed me and locked me in his basement. I don't know what you must have thought. I kept dreaming about you. I dreamt about how happy it would be when I finished, and then I wouldn't be your student anymore, and maybe I could be your ... your... friend. But I couldn't escape!"

"You're safe now," he said to the warm bundle who was holding him tight. "You're safe with me."

After a while, he said, "then what happened?"

Her lips were right by his ear. "Being with the police was no picnic either. They treated me like a big piece of evidence, instead of like a human being. So the minute they said I could go, I wanted to call you first thing. I want to take care of the incomplete. After that, there are some ... other ways you can help me, if you are willing."

"Anything I can do, I want to help."

"Good. Can you start by giving me a ride to campus?"

He dropped her off on campus. She kissed him, lightly, on the lips, as she got out.

"Will you be home in... about an hour?" she asked. "I'm going to the computer lab to see if I can retrieve my final project. I emailed it to myself. It should still be there. And I have some stuff in the dorm storage, if they didn't throw it out."

He lived right on the edge of campus All his students knew where he lived; most were too much in awe of his professorial status to bother him. He went home. He decided to take a nice, long shower, to try to wash the images of her abuse out of his head.

He was barely out of the shower, and still in his bathrobe, when the bell rang. He checked the time. It had been only half an hour. He made sure the belt to his robe was tightened, and let her in. She had a couple of shopping bags with her.

"Sorry," he began. "I just finished my shower. Hang on a minute and I'll get dressed."

"No, this is your house, I came early, you don't need to get dressed." She smiled at him. "I think your bathrobe is very... distinguished, and professorial." She winked. I emailed you my project. I.. would you... please look see if it is good enough to pass the class?"

"Sure, just let me..."

"No, really, don't bother to change out of your bathrobe. Please. It's fine." She looked him up and down, in his robe. "You're more than fine. Just, if we could get that out of the way..."

He hesitated, then nodded. "OK". He'd just have to watch how he sat.

"While you do that, will you let me take a shower?"

While she was in the shower, he skimmed her project. It looked like the rough draft on an A paper. He checked his spreadsheet. A B on the project would just barely bring her grade for the semester to an 'A'. He called the records office.

"I'm impressed. She had finished her project, and she emailed it to me as soon as she got to campus. Give the young lady an 'A'."

"Gottcha. You're finished with your grades, have a nice break."

"Thanks, you too."

"And if you see her, tell her I said 'congratulations, graduate.'"

"OK."

Hannah came out of the bathroom, freshly showered. She was... barely...wearing a see through nightgown and ... nothing much underneath. It very nearly made him speechless.

"Ummm... Sally from the records office said to tell you, 'Congratulations, graduate.'"

Her eyes got big. "I passed the course?"

He smiled. "I gave you an 'A'."

She squealed in delight, and rushed over and gave him a bear hug. He delightfully hugged her back, but he was very aware of how thin her nightgown was, and that he was still in his bathrobe. He was uncomfortably aware that she would soon be aware of exactly how exciting he found the situation.

She pulled back, just enough to look into his eyes. "You turned in my grade, and she says I'm a graduate. That makes you my FORMER professor now, right?"

He looked puzzled, but he nodded. "That's right. Once I turned in your grade, you were done. You're an alumna now."

"Good," she said, with an impish smile.

"My very much former boyfriend was never very nice. If it's OK with you, I'd like you to do a couple more things for me. You are the only man who I trust to be nice and gentle and understanding and to help me recover from this terrible experience."

"I'll do anything I can to help," he said seriously. "What can I do?"

She leaned so close, their noses touched. "Really? You'll do anything?" He nodded.

"You already let me take a shower, and I really needed that."

"Of course."

"Then, could you give me a nice, long, gentle massage?"

"Umm, ahhh, yeah, sure...."

"Then, will you be gentle?"

"Of course. But what...?"

"I want someone I care about to show me how to enjoy love."

"What are you saying?"

"I want you to make gentle passionate love to me, to help me start forgetting all the times he raped and abused me. I won't be anyone's sex slave. But I want to give myself totally to you."

At first he thought she was joking. Then he thought she would back out before it got too far. But she came out of the shower, dressed for the occasion. She was a vision of loveliness. She reached her hand down, and pulled his robe open. She smiled in satisfaction at what she saw. "I knew you were more of a man than he was."

She pulled him close again, and gave him a deep kiss while somehow dropping his robe on the floor. "Do you want to take me right now?"

He gasped for breath. "YOU need your massage first. Come with me."

"COME with you?" She smiled impishly. "I like the sound of that."

One of his friends was a physical therapist, so he had picked up a few things about massage. He laid her on his bed. He started by working on releasing the tension in her neck and shoulders. He worked his way down her back. Then he worked his way all the way down to her toes, resisting the temptation to spend too much time on her slim buttocks. She gently rolled over, and spread her legs. He almost dived straight in, but this was not about him. He wanted her to have as much pleasure as possible. He gently caressed her all the way back up to her neck, not dwelling overlong on two warms handfuls of flesh, but not ignoring them either. Then he kissed her on the lips, and began kissing his way down her body. After kissing his way around both of her delightful 'twin girls', he kissed his way down the middle, past the belly button, and finally landing on a tasty button worthy of his full attention. It worked on those stupid websites he couldn't help but watch; and it seemed to be working for her.

As soon as he started licking, she started moaning and arching her back. He reached his hands under her, and lifted her to the right angle for a furious licking. Her moaning increase. "Yes! OOOHHH YES! OH, OOOOHHHHH, ...." And she let loose with a wild yell. He kept going till she paused in her moaning.

"Take me!" she cried. "Make me yours! Do me the right way!"

"I don't want to make you pregnant," he said.

"He made me take birth control pills. I'm good. Really."

He needed no further urging. Wild with passion, he barely managed to slow himself to a soft, gentle, penetration. He began to pump, slowly, at first. As she started breathing faster, he started pumping faster. He kept trying to slow down, to last longer, to give her more pleasure, but he couldn't. He HAD to take her. She had been haunting his dreams for months. This was his fantasy come true. He could claim this woman as his. She actually WANTED him. She was moaning, building up in crescendo to a new screaming wave of pleasure, when he couldn't take it any longer and had a geyser from his personal pump. He was able to keep going just long enough for her to reach her second peak of pleasure. Then he gently placed his arms around her, and held her, and began kissing her. For a timeless time there were no words, only holding and kissing.

After a while, he carefully laid himself next to her, so that he didn't have to hold his weight on his arms. He never released her for a second.

"Thank you," he whispered at last. "To say that was wonderful would be like calling the ocean wet. I...."

She rolled towards him, pressing against him to have the most skin to skin contact possible.

"SShhhhhhhh..." she whispered. She silenced him with her lips. After a while she reached down to rub encouragement. He was soon excited again. She rolled him on his back, climbed on top, and slowly began impaling herself on his slowly stiffening member. She pumped him like a pro, and he built up to a second release that was even better than the first. Then she laid down on top of him, skin to skin, rubbing her cheek against his cheek, and she sighed, and grew quiet.

He woke suddenly when she rolled off of him. His eyes opened to the sight of her scampering for the bathroom. She came back quickly, still nude.

"That was SO wonderful," she whispered, and gave him a quick kiss. "I didn't want to wake you, but I just had to go. I'm back now. Can we snuggle some more?"

He reached out and pulled her into his arms. The only thing better than looking at her beautiful body was physical contact wish her lusciousness. He wasn't quite ready for another encore, but he was really wanting to be with her.

"Do you want to talk some more? What comes next for you? How is your family taking it? How can I help?"

"Well, my parents are both dead. I didn't have any brothers or sisters. I gave up my dorm room when I moved in with the awful one, and what few people might have thought of me as a friend, probably are mad because I disappeared from sight."

She looked shyly down. "I hope this doesn't freak you out. All the time I was being... used by him, I kept thinking more and more of you. Before, every time I hugged you, I could tell you liked me. But you never tried to push yourself on me. You always did your best to help me. You spent hours with me that you didn't spend with any other students."

"I was glad to help," he said. "and yes, I really felt you were special. Now, even more so."

She took a deep breath. "I don't have anywhere to go. I don't have a job, I don't have money, I don't have a place to live." She looked him straight in the eye. "Can I stay with you for a couple of days? Please? I need some time with someone I trust, to get my head back on straight. Can you put up with me, I mean, put me up for a few days? I don't have any money, or anything, but..."

He gave her a light kiss on the lips. "Anything, to help you. I can spend nearly a month helping you full time before the next semester starts. By the time the next semester starts, maybe we'll have a plan. I want what's best for you. Let me help."

He paused, looking into her eyes. "Is it OK," he asked gently, "if I love you?"

She nodded, and started leaking tears. "I wasn't sure if it was just my fantasy while I was in captivity, but the more he forced himself on me, the more I realized that I only wanted a man who was gentle and caring and kind like you. And I fantasized about you for months. Is it OK if... I think I've been madly in love with you for months?"

"The real me may not live up to the fantasies you had, but I like the idea of your being in love with me. I love you. I want to be with you. I want more than the best hot passionate coupling I've ever had in my life. I want ... I can't say it yet. I'll give you time to recover from your trauma." He took a deep breath. "I love you. I'm yours."

She kissed him some more, and reached her hand down to play with her new favorite toy. After a while, he started moaning. She bent over to give his sticky tool a thorough cleaning with her tongue.

"No", he said, "I don't have any more in me. I just... I just..." He couldn't focus. She was stroking the length of his shaft, while tonguing the tip, totally focused on giving him pleasure. He sighed, and lay back, just enjoying the sensation. He slowly started building up firmness again, but there was no rush. She seem determined to handle him for however long it took. He reached one hand out to caress her warm softness, but just this once, he accepted the wondrous gift she was giving him.

He realized she was jobless, homeless, and without health insurance. Over the next few days she earnestly tried to show exactly how much she wanted him. By the end of the week he realized he didn't want her to leave, ever.

He woke her exactly one week after she finished the incomplete with a kiss, and flowers. "Darling Hannah," he said, "I have an important question for you."

She smiled at the flowers. "Ask me right after I get back from the bathroom." She slipped out of his arms, and rushed away, but she was back in no time.

He took her hand, and got down on one knee. "Will you..."

Her eyes lit up, she opened her mouth, then paused... not moving, just listening, her eyes burning into his...."

"Will you marry me?" he asked.

"YES!" She lifted him from his kneeling position, pushed him into the bed she had been in so recently, and started demonstrating with enthusiasm her answer to the question. "YES to your hands..." she said, rubbing his hands against her. "Yes to your lips..." and she kissed him long and deep. "YES to your WHOLE BODY..." and she rubbed her whole body against him. "And especially YES to ..." She paused to insert Knob A in Hole B. "YES!" she said again, pushing with her hips. "YES!" she said with each push. "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Soon he was screaming "Oh, YES!" over and over again as well.

DrTool
DrTool
23 Followers