Her Initiation

Story Info
New girl gets her initiation.
2k words
3.58
27.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsey had never in her life known such an elegant and powerful man. He didn't walk; even when casually crossing the grass with her, he strode. Although he had himself suggested the stroll through Central Park, there was an edge to his demeanor. She could tell he had a purpose beyond seeing her for the first time in the sunlight. She lengthened her stride and forced herself abreast of him.

"Ian?" She spoke his name like a question. "Where are we going?"

He came to a full stop. She nearly ran into him, and he took the opportunity to seize her hair and pull her against the fullness of his body. He looked around furtively- no one was paying them the slightest attention. She held herself erect with anticipation and fear- he had never touched her like this in public.

"You know better than to question me. Don't you?" His expression was hard. Her face flushed with embarrassment at having broke the second rule of their trysts.

She nodded.

With a warning in his eyes he released her. Unceremoniously, he continued along his path with those unyielding strides. She willed her taunt muscles to follow him. Her body began to perspire lightly from exertion and the knot of angst that always accompanied his displays of power. She could not disobey him again. She was a new servant to her master- learning how to please him before she herself would finally earn the pleasure of his thick manhood.

As they crested the hill she paused to take in the sprawling beauty. The park wore its spring as lightly as a silk robe, the gently flowered air that of sweet feminine perfume. Nature ripe bounty spread out before her like a willing woman. The simple magnificence of it made her nerves tingle, her secret flesh moisten.

He had continued on, not looking back to confirm the obvious certainty that she would follow. At the bottom of the hill was a footpath leading into a dense clump of trees. She hurried after him as he disappeared into wood, cursing herself for letting him get so far ahead. It was unlikely she would escape the afternoon with out facing his displeasure at her lack of obedience.

At the edge of the wood she paused, it was darker than she could have anticipated. As her eyes adjusted to the low light, she saw the outline of a shack-like building nestled organically in the trees. It was as though it had grown there from a sapling like the oak she rested against. Ian must be in that shack! And the though was enough to propel her forward, her womanhood quivering.

She approached the door timidly but with utter resolve. It was cracked open. She could smell the damp of old wood and the mossy growth of unstoppable nature. She pushed the opening wider with the toe of her stiletto pump, now caked with fresh grass and wet mud. Stepping into the creaking structure, she looked up, distracted by the fluttering of birds.

He launched himself at her from the darkness, pinning her body against the wall. With his foot he slammed the door shut and the whole structure groaned and shook in protest. His torso was broad and thickly muscled, she knew her master's hard body even in the dark. She was being tested- did she trust him fully with her body and her life? He had his hand against her throat. His dominance proved over her trembling body. He commanded her obedience.

"Why did you keep me waiting?" His question was an insistent whisper with the impressive force of his physical presence.

"Forgive me!" She half pleaded, half whimpered. She couldn't help the reaction of her sex, flooding her panties with dew in a terrified yearning.

He held her against the wall in angst and terror. He tightened his grip on her throat, cocking his head in contemplation. Lindsay, unaccustomed to such dominance, half fainted with fear. Her body went limp and he caught her, lifting her off the ground. He carried her to a low bench and laid her out to recover herself. Then he methodically began stripping his clothes off.

She willed herself back to consciousness. He would be angry with her if she did not perform for him and her waiting would continue. She could feel his movements across the room. Her eyes fluttered gently open as he stepped out of his pants- folding them neatly and stacking them with his other garments on top of his brief case. Such a meticulous man. She was entranced by the near nakedness of his perfect body, forcing her weak body upright in a desperate need for him. He approached her- only a thin layer of silk separating her face from his perfect cock. She pressed her lips to his crotch.

He could feel her hot breath through his shorts, his manhood twitching and swelling to meet her willing mouth. She would learn to obey him more fully in time, to trust him with complete possession of her body. More importantly, she would relinquish control of her will to his urges and become a vessel for his pleasure. In exchange he would be the benefactor of her every need, the guardian of all that she yearned for.

At the moment, that meant the gift of his hard cock.

He pushed her away firmly away from him, her back against the park bench. He came closer, straddling her closed knees, and ripped her silky blouse open, revealing the creamy mounds of her generous flesh. He pulled the bra off her shoulders; it dangled from her forearms. The heavy pears of her breast hung perfect and delicious in the dim light. He had to taste her dewy skin.

He bent over her, his lips touching the taunt muscle of her neck. His tongue flicked and danced down her collar bone, biting the soft edge of her shoulder. She gasped softly and he pinched her tanned nipples, firm and insistent.

"Now" he murmured into her nape, "Do you remember your words?"

She half moaned in reply. "Green and Red" was her throaty yes.

"Good." He stood and eyed her meaningfully. "You will use them when necessary."

He delicately removed her dangling bra, and regarded the tensile strength with a brief tug. She nodded her acquiescence.

"Stand." he ordered. She swiftly obeyed.

"Turn. Slowly." She locked her eyes on his and gracefully spun her back to him.

He took her arms, pulling them gently behind her and wrapped her hands together with her bra. He knotted the delicate silk tightly, tight enough that she could feel the straps cut into the soft skin at her wrists.

"Bend over." His last command never failed to prime her. Putting her head between her legs, she could smell her own wet musk.

His first rough spanking brought tears of surprise to her eyes. She knew she would be punished for failing to keep up, for asking questions. His hand was broad and unyielding. The second crack against her flesh less shocking, but no less painful. Yes! Her mind cried out. Harder! Punish me!

He smacked her ass with the full force of his strength. The sounds of her taunt flesh struck over and over made his cock stiffen even harder against the silk. Her throaty moans confirmed she was indeed enjoying her punishment. He counted the blows in his head. 7, 8, 9.

He stopped.

"What is the word?" he was breathing heavily. He took the opportunity revel in the sight of her tight ass stuck in the air, red from his handiwork.

"Green!" The word was a plea she knew better than to express. She thought the word again and again until it was tattooed on her brain.

His response was to cross the room. He retrieved his thin leather belt from the stack of clothing he had so carefully folded. Snapping it loudly, the sound announced his intentions.

Smack. The belt sliced the air and struck her angry flesh with a force that made her stumble. He grabbed her waist to steady her, then brought his whip down again. Waves of pleasant agony coursed through her, setting her every nerve on fire. With his third firm strike her knees buckled. She was held up only by her master's strong grip.

He surveyed his new student. Roughly seizing her hair, he pulled her upright, the full length of her naked body, his possession, shaking.

"What is the word?" He repeated the question.

Lindsey paused, trembling. She didn't want her sweet torture to stop. "Gr...green."

He hauled her by her hair across the room, and, with barley any restraint, tossed her against the wall, her hands still bound behind her. Startled but unharmed, she looked back at him over her shoulder, waiting for a command.

"You may brace yourself." He allowed. She braced her shoulders and chest against the rough wood, feeling the course grain against her cheek. She took the opportunity to spread her legs and stick out her ass, allowing him better view of her cleft, her tight rosebud.

He pulled off his silk underwear, exposing his thick and perfect dick. It bobbed as he stalked toward her, hard and inviting. She was wet and slick for him. She ached to drop to her knees and suck him senseless but knew that only an order from him would bring her the pleasure of touching him.

"Are you ready to be made mine? Are you ready to owe me your whole body and soul?" "What is your word?" He had his hand on his cock, stroking lightly. His questions were the one's she had waited impatiently for since their first encounter. Since she had first realized the possibility of being possessed by this man, she had ached for his body- to be a slave to his cock.

"Green." Her answer was certain. It was the only answer he would accept; the answer that initiated her at last and began her formal training. Her body throbbed and pulsed, she wanted to be his fuck toy- to take his cum in every orifice and beg him over and over again for more. He was upon her, his damp skin on hers. His member pressed against her ass, seeking her cunt.

Her life came down to this one moment, she was hyper aware of his every breath and movement. with one hand he spread her pussy lips, rubbing her clit gently with her own moisture. She could not help the moan that escaped her, the pleading yes, yes, yes! of her sex-consumed brain. She could not hold back the fire of her nearing climax that burned for him.

He positioned the head of his cock in her opening.

"Mine." was his simple declaration.

Then he plunged inside her with a furious, uncontrollable need. He pounded her with hard fast strokes, unable to reign in his need. He felt her flesh pulse around him. He felt her orgasm explode and her primal scream as he finally allowed her to cum in his presence. He could not pause, could not let her recover. He fucked her with the total abandon of the first time- when he could still be lenient with his new slave and yet enjoy his dominance over her.

He had held back so long from penetrating her for this moment and now he would have her fully. The pressure built in his groin. His balls tightened. He could not slow his consumption of her, he was encased in her flesh and would not stop. She cried out her pleasure in wordless moans, her still quaking flesh sensitive and raw.

Knowing she was sworn to to his complete will, he wrapped his hands around her throat and felt the full measure of his control over her. She would die if he willed it, and this knowledge caused him an unparalleled flush of pleasure. His orgasm ripped forth in cum and power. He fell against her, his spent cock still spasming inside her.

She was his.