Her Inner Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were on my waist and he was looking at me. I met his eyes as he leaned in to kiss me. As soon as our lips met his hands moved up and over my breasts. I didn't try to stop him, letting him grope them.

As he kissed me, he backed me up to the couch until I fell back on it. He supported me, easing me down gently on my back. Once on the couch, his hands were up my skirt and pulling on my panties. At first I resisted but after him trying a second time I let him take them off.

Once they were off he lifted my skirt and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled them down to his knees and leaned over me. He didn't even kiss me as he entered me. Instead he lifted my legs over his shoulders and pressed painfully deep into my sex making me cry out.

"You're hurting me." I told him.

He didn't seem to care, instead he pushed harder and I cried out again. He held me down as he fucked me. With each thrust I cried out in pain but unable to stop him, I had to endure.

He finally pulled out of me and I closed my eyes trying to regain my composure I felt his come hitting my face and the font of my blouse. I opened my eyes to see him jerking himself off as he came. I saw a stream coming toward my face and I closed my eyes just as it landed on my eyelid of my left eye.

He got up and let me pull my skirt down as he fixed his own pants. I looked down at myself with my one good eye to see my blouse stained with his come. I looked at him feeling sluttier than I had ever felt in my life. I felt the come dripping down my face as he used his thumb to wipe it. I was disgusted as he pushed his thumb into my mouth wiping his semen on my lips.

I moved my hand to wipe my face and lips, but he stopped me telling me to lick them. I looked at him, shaking my head no as I begged with my eyes. I saw his look and just decided to lick my lips as he wanted. I also sucked his jizz off his thumb reluctantly.

"I have to clean up" I told him.

"I know." He said as he finished buttoning his jeans.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face. It only took a few minutes, but when I returned to the living room he wasn't there. I went to my bedroom, thinking maybe he decided to explore. He wasn't there.

I looked outside and saw him getting into his car and driving off. I was mortified for a minute, but then hot with anger. That fucking bastard came here, fucked me and then just left. He didn't even say good-bye. Fucking asshole!

I went to my bed and laid down as the tears started to roll down my face. I lay there, curled up like a baby crying. I kept hoping he'd come right back, but as the digital clock turned from 8:41 to 8:42 I knew he wasn't going to.

I cried to myself for the next fifteen minutes, wondering why I wanted to do what I was doing, wondering why it turned me on so much. He had come over just to fuck me. As I thought back and replayed the phone conversation in my head I realized that he had never said he was taking me to the party, only that he had one to go to, and would stop by.

This realization made me cry even harder. He planned to come over here, fuck me, and then leave. He thought little enough of me to think I'd be willing to do such a thing, and he was right. He thought of me as a slut, and I didn't disappoint. Tears still falling from my eyes, I eventually fell asleep.

My doorbell was ringing, and someone was pounding on the door. I was half awake now, my brain just figuring out what the noise was when I heard my phone ringing. I rolled out of bed and headed to the door. Once at it I looked out the peep hole to see Doug standing with 2 other guys.

"What do you want?" I asked through the door.

"I brought a few friends and some beer. Thought we could come in and hang out for a while. The party sucked." He shouted at the closed door.

I looked at the floor trying to figure out why I was actually thinking about letting him in. After a minute I decided that I'd give him one more chance to at least be decent to me. I thought that I could be a slut with him and not be treated like a dog.

Opening the door I looked at him angrily. He was with two other guys, each holding a 12 pack of beer. Once they were inside he introduced them as Andrew and Chris. They each shook my hand gently and seemed nice enough. After the introduction they asked if they could put the beer in my refrigerator.

I put the radio on and cleared some mail and other papers I had on the kitchen table. While I was doing that I asked if they'd rather go in the living room and watch TV. They opted for the kitchen, within easy reach of the beer I guessed to myself.

After a few minutes, and me finally settling down to a beer offered to me, we began to talk. They asked what my major was, and I had to admit that I was out of college. They didn't seem too put off by this, and conversation continued on varied uninteresting topics.

I tried to act interested, but I don't think I did a great job of it. After a few minutes Andrew suggested that we play some kind of game. Doug shouted out that we should play strip poker to which I gave him a dirty look. His second choice was Truth or Dare, to which I also shot down.

Andrew suggested that we play quarters. I hadn't played that game since high school and thought it might be fun so agreed. It took me a few minutes to find a shot glass, but eventually I found it in the back of my cabinet.

"OK, just to brush up on the rules. You bounce the quarter off the table. If it goes into the shot glass you tell someone to drink. If you miss then you drink. If you are able to get 3 in a row into the shot glass you make a rule. Rules last until the end of the game and there is no way to retract them." Andrew explained quickly.

The guys had fished in their pockets for quarters to use. Once 3 were found we began to play. I was allowed to go first but ended up drinking.

The game went around once before any rules were made. Each time someone got the quarter into the shot glass they assigned the drink,. "Andrew, Drink!" And "Chris, Drink!" Where heard throughout the kitchen. On Andrew's second turn he was able to make a rule.

"My first rule will be one of my favorites for this game. No Drink, Drank or Drunk." He said with a smile.

I had played this game before and it was a popular rule. You can't tell people to drink anymore, you have to point, nod, elbow or find some other way to indicate who must drink some of their beer. A favorite alternate term back home was always, "consume."

We laughed as we played and Doug consistently told people to "drink" I was having a good time. A few other rules were put into place. No cursing, no pointing, no drinks on the table, meaning we had to hold them at all times. This also led to more drinking, which of course was the point.

Andrew had to think of another rule and seemed to be thinking for an extended period of time. His friends were getting antsy. Finally he made the rule that since it was my apartment, I should be allowed to be a good hostess and get beer for anyone who was empty. A fairly simple rule I thought and not too big of a deal. I agreed playfully joking about how he was making me a waitress in my own house.

Other rules were put into place. Mine was no elbows on the table. So now you had to hold your drink constantly while not resting your elbows. Chris made a rule that after each drink you had to ask the person who assigned it, "Thank you sir (or ma'am) may I have another." If that person wanted, they could make you have one more drink.

About once every five to ten minutes I was up getting one of us a fresh beer. I didn't mind as it got me to walk around a bit more and able to know how drunk I was getting. As I was getting a drink for Andrew I heard the quarter pinging into the shot glass and knew he was about to make another rule. As I handed him his beer he looked at me with what can only be described as a "wicked smile."

"What?" I asked as I held out the beer to him.

"My rule is.....that whenever you're going to get up from the table, you have to ask ME for permission." He said with a happy grin.

"Ask you for permission? OK." I said.

"You'll ask like this, Sir, may I get Chris a beer?" he said with a straight face.

"Sir huh?" I said sarcastically.

Andrew nodded and the game went to it's former pace with the exception of me asking my permission to get everyone refills. The game went on like this, rule after rule, each one sillier than the next. Eventually the guys had to hold their beer up in the air and say, "By the power of Greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER" before each drink of beer.

Doug held up his beer, "By the power of Greyskull, I HAVE THE POWER" He then drank a few sips, looked at Chris and said, "Thank you sir, may I have another."

Chris answered while laughing hysterically, "You may."

Again, Doug held his drink up and repeated the lines. No one could continue playing since we were all laughing too hard to continue. The game was ended and we all put our beers on the table and relaxed for a few minutes.

For some time I sat there having to pee, thinking. Then I looked up at Andrew and asked, "Sir, may I go to the bathroom?"

We were all pretty drunk by this time and everyone including myself laughed. Thankfully he gave his permission and I excused myself to use the toilet.

When I got back to the kitchen I cleaned up a bit, putting all the empty bottles on the sink. I washed down the table and emptied the ashtrays. They continued talking and making fun of each other. Once I was done I told them they were all welcome to find a place to sleep and stay till morning. I even went as far as to demand that they stayed, and threatened to not allow them to return if they did drive home. I excused myself, telling them I was drunk enough and was going to bed.

I fell asleep quickly, mostly due to the strong buzz I had. I can't say how long I was in bed when Doug came into the bedroom. He came to the side of my bed and asked if it was ok if he slept in here. I sleepily told him it was fine and he got undressed and under the covers with me.

"You really did look great when I got here earlier." He whispered as he cuddled up next to me.

I was fully awake at this point but pretended to be sleeping. I half expected and half wanted an apology.

"You were great to let us party here tonight." He said softly as his hand cupped my right breast.

My nightshirt was loose fitting and his hand slipped under it easily. He teased my nipple as I pretended to either be sleeping or passed out. I wondered if he'd just fuck me if I didn't move.

He didn't wait long in slipping his hand down under my pajama bottoms and panties. Finding my sex he spread me open as I moaned, finally letting him know I was awake. I rolled off my side and onto my back, opening my legs slightly to allow him easier access.

"That feel good?" he asked as his finger circled my clit.

I nodded, "Yes."

"Say it louder for me." He coaxed

"Yes!, that feels good." I said a bit louder.

He lifted my shirt up over my head and threw it aside. He kissed me softly before moving his mouth to my nipples. He sucked them gently as he used his hand to push my pants down.

Once they were off his fingers pushed inside of me roughly sliding them in and out of my sex. He looked at me as he plunged his fingers in and out, fucking me with them. I moaned involuntarily as he watched my face contort.

"You want me to fuck you?" He asked flatly.

I nodded that I did.

'Say it then." He said with authority.

"Fuck me." I said softly embarrassed to say those words.

"No, say it louder." He demanded.

"Fuck me!" I said at almost a normal talking volume.

He jammed his fingers into me, making me grunt and wheeze. He was hurting me, stretching me painfully. I arched my back hoping to press my clit into his hand, the pain felt good in a strange sort of way. I opened my eyes and saw him hovering over me, just watching as he used his hand to fuck me.

"Fuck me! Please, Fuck me!" I Shouted loud enough that I was sure that his friends heard. I was so turned on I'd have done it again even louder if he asked me to.

He got on top of me and guided himself into my sex. I looked up at him with my eyes half open moaning as he split me with his hard cock. I latched my legs around him as I pulled his chest against mine with my arms.

I pushed my hips out pressing my clit against his pelvic bone. I squeezed him with both my legs and arms as he thrust in and out of me. I moaned into his ear as I felt my orgasm getting closer.

"Don't stop." I whispered.

"What do you want?" he asked.

I didn't know what he meant at first. Finally, I answered, "I want to come."

"You know I want to hear you say it loud." He said while smiling at me. "I want you to be loud, and talk dirty."

"Oooohhh, I want to come, don't stop, I want to come!" I shouted louder than I wanted to.

I wanted to please him, but I also wanted him to please me. I thought if I kept going that might happen, "Fuck my pussy, Fuck it till I come!"

I felt ridiculous saying that, embarrassed knowing I might have to face the people who could surely hear me in the morning. What would they think? They'd think I was a slut of course.

"Oh My God." I shouted as I started to come. 'OH, YES! I'm coming!" I yelled. "I'm cumming! OHHhhhh" I shouted again.

As I came his thrusts became erratic and he pulled out of me just in time to move up to my face where he jerked himself off, spilling his seed all over it. I opened my mouth trying to catch it. I didn't really want his come in my mouth, but I thought it might be better than in my hair and on my face.

He didn't want it in my mouth though; he rested the tip of his cock on my eye as it shot streams of his come. It filled my eye socket then rand down the side of my face into my hair and on the pillow.

As soon as he had finished coming he put his boxers back on and rolled over to go to sleep. I lay there wondering what to do. Should I get out of bed and clean myself up or just go to sleep?

I rolled over wiping his come on the edge of the pillow. I closed my eyes, hoping he'd at least roll over and hold me as he fell asleep. I waited, but he didn't, instead I soon heard the soft rhythmic breathing that indicates sleep. A tear fell from my eye as I fell asleep feeling more alone at that moment than when no one was in bed with me.

12