Her Inner Slut Ch. 02-03

Story Info
The Slut finds Andrew.
5.6k words
4.55
46.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slvjenn
slvjenn
27 Followers

+++++++++++PART 2+++++++++++

I woke up only a few hours later. I never slept late if I was drinking the night before. I figure it's a hangover that wakes me up, but I'm never sure exactly what it is. The clock said it was 7:55, five minutes before my alarm would have gone off on a day I had to work. It's funny how I never wake up without the alarm when I actually have to get ready to go to work.

I was naked and I realized that the blanket wasn't over me. This didn't really concern me all that much as I rolled over to my back stretching and yawning. I didn't want to get up too quickly and have that rush of blood to my head. That would surely intensify any hangover I may be getting.

I lay there a minute with my arms over my head before I realized that Doug should be next to me. I opened my eyes and looked to my right. The spot he had occupied was empty save for an imprint in the sheet where he recently slept.

I yawned again, still not fully aware of my surroundings. Finally I lifted my head and looked past my feet. I saw that my bedroom door was left wide open. It took a few seconds, but it finally dawned on me that his friends had spent the night here as well. I quickly reached for the sheet and pulled it up over myself.

"Anyone here?" I called out.

I waited a few seconds for a response but heard nothing.

"Doug? Chris? Andrew? You guys still here?" I shouted a bit louder.

Still, empty silence of my apartment was all that could be heard.

I sat up in bed half covered by the sheet. I let my head clear before looking around my bedroom for my robe. I'd left it hanging on my closet door and stood up to put it on. I stood next to my bed for a moment feeling a bit sick before taking the 3 or 4 steps to the closet.

After wrapping myself in the robe I went to my dresser and grabbed the first bra and panties I found. I half walked and half staggered toward the kitchen to grab a glass of water before I got in the shower.

Drinking the glass of water I walked toward the bathroom. Just as I was taking a big sip of the water I bumped into someone, spilling the water and dropping everything else as I shrieked and jumped in fright.

It was Andrew and he was apologizing repeatedly. I was mildly embarrassed, mostly because I had spilled the water right down my robe. He looked a bit embarrassed himself as he stood there in his boxers trying to explain that his friends had left and he was just using the bathroom before he left as well.

"Hey, umm, do you have any eggs by any chance? I really need to get something in my stomach." He asked.

"Yeah, umm, I'm sure I do." I said back.

There was an uncomfortable moment as we kind of looked at each other, each of us apparently waiting for the other to do something.

"Lemme find them for you." I finally broke the stare with.

I headed back to the kitchen with Andrew following. I got the eggs out, found some bacon and then put out the frying pan. I looked up at him about to tell him that he should be able to handle it from there when he asked if I minded if he got dressed while I made the eggs.

Agreeing after only a quick burst of annoyance, I put my underwear on a ball on a chair, washed my hands and started to scramble some eggs.

"I kind of wanted to talk to you before I left anyway." Andrew shouted from the living room.

"Oh? About what?" I shouted back.

"Well, about Doug." I heard him say over the sizzling bacon.

I felt a tinge of rage going through me at even the mention of his name. I didn't even want to think about him right now, never mind talk about him.

"You aren't really all that attached to him yet are you?" he asked now fully dressed and walking slowly toward the table.

"No, not really, why?" I said trying to hide my hurt.

"Well, as I'm sure you're seeing now, he's a total ass hole as far as women are concerned." He said somewhat solemnly.

"Yeah, so I've noticed." I said watching the bacon spit.

"Well, he made it clear this morning that he wouldn't be calling you again." Andrew continued, "He kinda told us as he left that and I'll quote, 'we should feel free to take our turn' I just thought you should know."

"Thanks." I got out choking back a tear.

I took the bacon off and poured on the scrambled eggs. Andrew didn't say anything for a minute.

Finally he stood up, "Look, if you want me to go I will understand, if there is anything I could have done, I would have. Are you going to be OK?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. It serves me right. I was looking for something with him. Something I can't really put my finger on." I was about to spill my guts to him and I wasn't sure why. "I kind of called it 'my inner slut' but, I'm never usually like that. Not the way I was with him, but it was sort of a freedom with him, not having to tell him no, not having to protect myself from his advances. I dunno." I said as tears flowed and I sniffled back my nose from running.

"Well hey; let's just talk about something else." Andrew said as he embraced me.

We hugged for a minute and it felt really good. Andrew seemed like such a nice guy, but after what I'd just been through I was convincing myself he was just taking advantage of the situation as his friend had told him to do.

I split the eggs up, giving him about two thirds. We sat and ate and I calmed down. The conversation started to flow again, this time about more pleasant topics.

"So did you at least have a good time last night?" He wanted to know.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I actually did."

"Good, me too." He said as he was looking around.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You have something to drink?" He wondered out loud.

"Oh, yeah sure." I got up and poured us both some orange juice.

Sitting back down he looked up from his food. "What did you think about having to ask permission to do everything?"

"Oh" I giggled feeling my face redden, betraying my words. "I dunno, It was just a game."

He was about done eating and I cleared the table, putting the dishes into the sink. Half of me wished he'd go so I could get into the shower and the other half wished he'd stay and talk. I fumbled with the dishes as I waited for him to say something letting me know what he'd do.

"Mind if I stay for some coffee?" he finally asked.

"Yeah, sure, if you want." I said with a smile as I turned around.

I started to make the coffee and the conversation picked up again. He asked what I did for a living. He began to tell me about some club that he was in at his school. He said that he'd like to take me there sometime, sighting that he thought I might be interested.

"Did you like calling me sir last night?" he asked again, his voice indicating he wanted a better answer this time.

I had no idea what to say. I didn't even know what I thought, or if I thought anything of it.

"I don't know." I finally said. "I didn't think about it much, I just took it as part of the game." Repeating my previous lie.

"It was, to anyone else." He said with a smirk.

"But was it part of the game to you? Or was it a game in itself?"

I stuttered trying to answer. Nothing intelligible came out of my mouth. I checked the automatic drip coffee maker in order to not just stand still like an idiot.

"Why did you ask me permission to use the bathroom after the game was over?" he asked.

"I really don't know." I told him feeling my face get hot.

"Well I think I do, and I'm going to give you one more chance to answer this in a way to let me know that I'm right. If you don't answer it the way I think you want to, I'll quit with this line of conversation and never bring it up again. If you answer it the way I think you will. The way I hope you will. Well, then we'll take it from there." He explained as I sat on the edge of my chair waiting for the coffee to be ready.

"Did you like calling me Sir last night?" He asked again after a pause.

I thought about how he phrased everything so carefully and what it meant he wanted me to say.

"Yes Sir, I did." I finally said.

"Do you want me to be here when you get out of the shower?" he asked as if it was the most serious question he'd ever asked.

I felt my mind tearing in two again. Half wanting one thing and half wanting something else. I swallowed hard as I heard the coffee machine making its last gurgles.

"Yes Sir, I do want you to be here when I get out." I said while looking directly into his emerald green eyes.

He smiled and nodded, "Good."

I got up and poured the coffee putting out milk and sugar. We talked more, he told me about his club and how it was a bondage club. He explained how it seemed to him that I was looking to be able to be submissive in a relationship and that he thought I might have mistaken that for just wanting to be, or feel slutty.

I didn't say much, opting to listen more than talk. I found it all very interesting and largely true how he was assessing me. I felt strange, like I was a stranger to myself and somehow this stranger sitting across from me knew me better than I knew myself. I wasn't quite sure how that was possible, but at this point it seemed somehow true.

Our coffees were about finished as he asked, "So, you think you want to try this now?"

I was nervous, I wasn't sure what I might be getting myself into but I wanted to try. It all sounded very fun and exciting if nothing else. 'Yes sir, I'd love to." I told him after some hesitation.

"Good, I was hoping you'd say that." He told me.

"Stand up" he said pointing to the floor in front of his chair.

"Yes sir." I said as I got to my feet and moved to where he was pointing.

"Good" He said as he looked me up and down. "Now untie your robe.'

I hesitated a second as he looked at me. I felt myself swallow before saying, "Yes sir." And grabbing the end of the bow knot and pulling it.

Once it was untied I put my hands back at my sides nervously. The robe didn't open right away. Instead he watched me as I breathed. With each breath I felt the robe loosen, I looked back at him as he watched me. As I breathed I felt the robe finally begin to open. First it was the top, my chest and cleavage, making a V to my belly button. Then as I stood there the bottom fell open exposing my pubic hair.

I stood motionless as he looked at me from my feet up to my eyes. My breasts were still covered, but his eyes lingered at my sex. I was so scared, but at the same time that fear, that nervous energy was building up inside of me. It was so strange exposing myself this way. I thought back trying to remember if a man had ever seen me like this before. Naked while he was fully clothed.

"Good girl." He said with a grin. "Now let it off of your shoulders."

I gulped down the saliva in my mouth again as I pushed the robe off my shoulders. It fell immediately to the floor, fully exposing my body to him.

As he smiled at me, still sitting in the chair, he reached up and put his right hand on my left breast. He cupped it with his thumb on the inner side, and his four fingers on the outer side. His cool hand sent a chill through me forcing my nipples to become even more erect than they were already.

"Very nice." He said softly. "Now go take your shower, and when you're done come back here and stand just as you are now."

"Yes sir." I said just before walking quickly to the bathroom.

Once the shower was running I breathed deeply. I couldn't believe how turned on that made me. I stepped into the shower and let the hot water run over my body. I washed myself rather hastily and then washed and conditioned my hair. I got out of the shower and dried myself, realizing only then that I had hurried, wanting to get back. I guess I didn't want to keep him waiting too long.

Walking quickly I saw the robe piled on the floor in sort of a C shape. I stood in the middle of it as I'd been told to do. Andrew was nowhere to be seen though, and I wondered if he'd left. After a minute of standing there, I really started to wonder, and started to think about calling him, or looking for him.

I stood there, starting to get cold with my teeth beginning to chatter when I heard a noise coming from my bedroom. I was surprised to be relieved instead of angry. Once I heard that noise, I heard others. He was opening and closing my drawers.

I saw him walking back to the kitchen from the corner of my eye. I resisted looking that way, instead concentrating on keeping my teeth from chattering. Once he got to the kitchen he sat back down at the table and I was able to see he had found my vibrator. I felt myself begin to warm up with embarrassment.

He held it up, showing it to me. "What do you use this for?" he asked.

I felt my face redden and my breasts seemed to tighten as I felt even more deeply ashamed than before. "I use that to masturbate with sir."

"I see." Was all he said has he placed it on the kitchen table.

"Part your legs a bit more." He told me.

I wiggled my feet until they were about 18 inches apart not saying anything.

"I didn't hear you!" he scolded.

"Yes sir, sorry sir." I said quickly.

"Good." He said as he cupped my mound in his hand.

He kept his hand there not moving as he looked at me, gauging my reaction I suspected. I was nervous, a bit scared and still cold standing naked in my kitchen. After his pause I felt him slip his finger between my outer labia. He watched me as he pushed it further wiggling it between my inner lips now. I shuddered as I felt him push his finger up into me.

"You're pretty wet." He said to me.

"Yes sir." Was all I could think to say.

He pushed his finger in and out a few times before dragging it out over my clit. I let out a sigh as the sexual tension I'd been feeling was allowed to the surface. I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasure he was giving me. I wasn't embarrassed, scared, or even cold anymore.

As he rubbed against my clit I felt my hips start to move against his hand involuntarily. I started to moan as the pleasure built up and got me closer to an orgasm. I'd never felt so close to an orgasm so quickly as I did right now. I wanted to tell him how good it felt, but I wasn't sure if I should. I didn't want to dwell on deciding and just said it.

"That feels so good sir." I told him.

"Good" He said, "See, you can be a little slut without being made to feel like shit."

When I heard him call me a slut it was like a rush of blood went to my head and I got dizzy. Things went white, everything kind of had a halo around them and a moan, kind of a yelp came out of my mouth. A sharp wave of pleasure went from his finger and into my clit.

"Ah, you like to be called a little whore, huh?" he half asked and half said.

"Yes sir." I replied after another cry of pleasure erupted from my mouth.

"What do you want me to do now slut?" He asked in a demanding voice.

I felt my knees almost give out as his finger slid over my clit, "I want you to fuck me sir." In saying that, another cry of pleasure was released.

"I heard you last night you know, begging Doug to fuck you." He told me. "Do you beg for everyone who has a cock to fuck you? Are you that big of a whore?"

"OOOOHh, No sir." I moaned.

He stopped as I moaned out my answer.

"Sir, please don't stop, please." I begged.

"Shut up Slut." He said in a nasty tone.

He picked up the panties that were still balled up on my chair and opened them inside out.

"Here, dry yourself off with these. You have a sloppy, wet, loose, cunt." He ordered.

I took the panties reluctantly and used them to dry myself. It was embarrassing hearing the words that he used. I'd never ever heard anyone refer to me as sloppy or loose before and no one had ever called it a cunt, at least not to my face.

"Push it up in there, get all that sloppy cunt juice out." He told me as I wiped.

I pressed the panties up into myself and could feel my wetness soaking through them now. I pushed and wiggled them pressing them about one knuckle in. The panty's padding was soaked through now and I longed for him to touch me again.

"Wiggle and push, get them up there further. I don't want them to fall out." He said.

I pushed them up further into my sex having no idea why I was doing this. Why was I listening to him? What was the point of this? As I got them into myself up to about the second knuckle, he gently took my hand away, leaving the panties dangling from my pussy. Once they were hanging there he had me walk a few paces around the kitchen to be sure they wouldn't fall out.

"It looks like you're able to do what you're told pretty naturally. That is good. I'm glad it comes so easily for you. How are you? Are you ok with this so far?" he asked seeming genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine sir. I just wish you didn't stop." I told him.

"I just wanted to pause and make sure you knew what you are agreeing to. I want to make sure you understand that you're agreeing to give up your right to say no. Except in an emergency you have no decisions to make. I will decide what you do and don't do. Your cunt is mine, your mouth is mine, your ass is mine, YOU are mine. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand." I said not really sure if it was true.

"If for some reason you can't continue, just say your name. Just call it out, whisper it, whatever, and I'll stop whatever I'm doing."

"OK sir."

"Good, now I want you to pull the panties out of your cunt and lay them out on the table."

I did as he instructed feeling myself immediately moisten and lubricate as I spread the panties on the kitchen table.

"Good girl, now, I want you to lean over them and place your nose and mouth against the wettest part, the center of the little pad." He instructed.

Again I did as I was told, leaning over the table until my mouth was touching the cooling wet center of the panties. Once I was in this position he helped me reach out with my arms over my head. As I breathed I could smell myself and soon as my tongue moved around I was able to even taste myself.

"I'm going to spank you now. I want you to know what it'll feel like if you disobey me. Tell me how many times I should do it." He said.

"I don't know sir, I'm sure I could get a good understanding from 2 or 3." I told him not sure I wanted to know.

T H W A P T H W A P T H W A P

The pain was sharp and hot, and my hands instinctivly moved to protect my tender ass. He made his way to the side of the table looking at my face planted in my panties.

"You OK?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." I told him with a shaky voice and talking into the table.

He moved behind me again after placing my hands back over my head on the table. "Now don't move them again."

T H W A P T H W A P T H W A P

He paused and made sure I was still ok, then returned to where he struck me from.

T H W A P T H W A P T H W A P

T H W A P T H W A P T H W A P

"You know your cunt is dripping now? I mean it's literally dripping down your thighs. You like this don't you?"

I was loath to admit that I did, quietly I answered, "Yes sir."

"You want more?"

Again forced to admit something I never thought I'd admit, "Yes sir."

T H W A P T H W A P T H W A P

"Aren't you just the little painslut"

"Yes sir" I said not sure what a painslut even was.

T H W A P T H W A P T H W A P

He alternated cheeks as he spanked me harder and more numerously than my parents ever did.

T H W A P T H W A P T H W A P

He stopped and I waited. I didn't hear anything at first, but then heard his zipper coming down and knew he was about to fuck me. I was so happy I smiled into my soggy panties. I waited to feel him press into me, wondering how big he was, how long he would last inside of me, if he'd be good. I wanted to feel him inside of me so bad. I was so turned on I could have turned around and jumped on him.

I waited, wondering what he was waiting for. I relaxed a bit more, opened my legs ever so slightly more. I tried to maneuver to look over my shoulder, but couldn't without taking my face off the panties. Finally I felt his hand on my sex. Now I could tell how wet I was as his hand spread my natural lubricants around and I heard the squishy wet sounds that I make only when I'm as turned on as I am now.

slvjenn
slvjenn
27 Followers
12