Her Inner Slut Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped and I got ready to feel him push his cock into me. I waited for it, wanting it so badly, but he didn't. Instead I heard another sound. He was behind me, jerking off.

I was confused and disappointed, and couldn't think of anything to do. Didn't he want to fuck me? Was there something that he didn't like? Some reason he'd not? I wanted to ask him, beg him even to fuck me. But as I thought about what I could do I felt his cum hitting my ass and back. I'd never had a man just jerk off like that. They always wanted to either fuck me or have me to go down on them. I was so bewildered, frustrated and desperate for an orgasm I had no words.

+++++++++++PART 3+++++++++++

Once he had zippered himself up he let me stand straight again. His cum was cold now as I felt it trickle down the back of my legs. He sat back down in his chair as if what had happened was just a normal thing

"What did you have planned for today?" he asked once seated.

"Well" I thought out loud. "I was going to do some housework, laundry, and maybe hit the mall to get an outfit or something."

"Well, why don't you get started on your housework. I'm going to grab a shower." He told me.

"Does that mean you're leaving?" I wanted to know.

"Only if you want me to." He said with a smile.

"Well, I'd like you to stay." I admitted with a shy tone of voice.

"Good, then get started." He told me.

I hesitated for a minute, and then decided to just go about my household chores in the state I was in. I'd never cleaned my apartment naked before. Now I was going to do it dripping with cum. What kind of slut was I becoming? I started about my chores, and once he was out of the shower I noticed him watching me as I worked. It was a bit embarrassing, but also strangely arousing.

I was cold as I worked keeping my nipples embarrassingly hard. I tried to concentrate on my work and stay warm with activity, but finally I decided I had to tell him. I thought for a minute how I should phrase the request.

"Sir, I am very cold, may I please put something on to stay warm?" I asked standing in front of him, but to the side enough as to not block the TV.

He smiled back at me, "Jenn, if you need to ask for something from me, do so from your knees."

What he was telling me hit me hard. I had to get on my knees to ASK permission to get dressed in my own apartment. "What am I doing?" I wondered to myself, but even as I wondered this, I felt myself falling to my knees and heard myself repeating the question once I was there.

"Good, that wasn't so hard was it?" he teased.

"No" I said still privately confused.

"Excuse me?" he said harshly.

"No sir, it wasn't hard." I said quickly with a flash of dizziness.

"This is the first time that you've done this, so I'm not going to punish you this time, but in the future, omissions like the one you just made will result in punishment. Do you understand?" he said with a stern voice.

"Yes, sir, I understand." I said feeling like I wasn't really there.

He stood up, "Show me what you want to put on Slut."

The name cut me, but at the same time made my head swim even more. I wondered if I should stand up, or not. I was confused, not knowing what he expected from me. I took a chance and stood up and walked to my bedroom.

I opened a drawer with him standing just behind me. I lifted a few tops, searching for one I wanted to wear while cleaning when I felt his hand slap against my ass.

THWAP.

"Hurry up slut, I thought you were cold." He scolded.

I grabbed one, not the one I was looking for, but I didn't want to be hit again. The one I grabbed was a lavender shade with a plunging neckline. I held it up for him to see it.

"Put it on. Hurry up, I'm missing my show." He insisted.

As I pulled it over my head I felt his hand slap harshly against my ass again. With the sound of it, and the sharp pain that I felt I let out a startled cry. To my surprise it wasn't a cry of pain though, it was the same type of lustful cry I sometimes let out during intercourse.

The shirt came down to about my hips still leaving my ass and pussy exposed. I hoped he'd let me pick a pair of pants to wear as well. He looked at me, had me spin around so he could see both the front and back of it before he nodded approval.

I didn't want to press the issue of the pants and I went back to work. I felt that I had gotten wet from our exchange with the top and savored it as I cleaned the kitchen sink, stove, and then the floor.

When I moved to the bathroom Andrew followed me in and watched as I cleaned the sink. When I began to clean the bathtub he instructed me to do so from my knees, forcing me to kneel while leaning over the side of the tub exposed my bare ass to him.

I felt him moving closer and heard him sit gently on the toilet seat. I glanced back, but then resumed cleaning as I felt his finger pressing into my pussy. As I cleaned I felt myself getting aroused again as he slipped his finger into my now wet pussy. It was easy to let him distract me from cleaning as his finger plunged in and out of my sex. My cleaning came to a halt as I concentrated on the pleasure he was giving me from behind.

"Don't stop cleaning you dumb slut." He reprimanded.

I had been aroused, or at least partially aroused all day and thought I could come any second, and surely the second that he let his finger brush against my clit. He pulled his finger out and slapped my pussy.

THWAP

"Hurry up cunt!" He yelled.

I cried out at the hard slap to my tender exposed flesh.

Being called a cunt was hurtful. One of those words you don't even use on your worst enemy. I tolerate being called one though, as I did, I felt as though I also swallowed some of my pride along with it. I quickly finished cleaning the tub mostly hurrying to avoid hearing that word again.

When I was finished with the tub I turned around expecting to see him still behind me. He had left the bathroom though, so I began cleaning the toilet still on my knees. As I used the brush on the bowl I heard the front door slam shut.

"Sir?!" I called out remaining kneeling next to the bowl.

No reply.

I stood up, ran to the door and opened it sticking my head out just as he was reaching the outside door at the end of the hall.

"Sir? You're leaving?" I shouted down the hall.

"Yeah, I have some things I need to do." He shouted back.

"You were just going to leave without even saying goodbye?" I said showing my disappointment.

"Come here and give me a goodbye hug." He said.

I almost stepped out from behind the door before I remembered I had no pants on.

"I can't sir, I'm not dressed." I said and then quickly checked to see if anyone was down the other end of the hall to hear me.

"I said, Come here." He said in a demanding tone.

I checked the hallway again, then slowly stepped from behind the door and gingerly began walking toward him at the end of the corridor. I was scared of being seen, but also excited at the same time. My heart was racing as my feet padded the hard hallway carpet.

When I finally reached him I smiled, trying to hide my nervousness. He smiled back at me telling me that I was a good girl. Strangely, his compliments made me happy and feel more at ease. I wrapped my arms around him and we hugged for what felt like a comfortable eternity.

When our embrace broke he looked me in the eyes. "You're going to stand in the door and wave good-bye to me until you don't see my car anymore. Once my car is out of sight you'll get on your knees and crawl back into your apartment."

Fear and excitement washed over me. My vision actually went white as the blood rushed to my head. "Yes Sir."

As he walked away I held the door open. Feeling totally exposed in the bright sunlight of the day I raised my hand above my head and began to wave good-bye. The parking lot for my apartment was shared with a few businesses. If anyone else pulled into the lot, they'd surely see me.

No one else was in sight as he finally got into his car and drove away. I was thankful that he didn't sit in the lot. Once he made his turn and was out of sight I obediently got to my knees and began to crawl to my apartment.

The thought to go incessantly fast crossed my mind, but I was sure he wanted me to keep a plodding pace. I think some inner perverted part of my mind wanted someone to step out of their apartment and see me.

Making it through my door I closed it still kneeling on the floor. "Now what do I do?" I wondered to myself, "He didn't give me any other orders..."

12