Her Inner Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
She gives hubby what he wants and more.
8.8k words
4.56
271.6k
62

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
333 Followers

This is a continuation of how one loving wife enjoyed going beyond the bounds of "normal" sex. If cream pies, anal sex or golden showers are not your idea of erotica, you won't enjoy reading this story.

Chapter one introduces the couple and how they start enjoying cream pies.

Chapter two continues with cream pies and the beginning of more kinky things like pissing.

Chapter three they have their threesome which includes cream pies, pissing, anal and ATMs

Chapter Four will not have any pissing, but it will be, I think, an interesting experience for this loving wife.

I would encourage the reader to start with chapter one. Each chapter can be enjoyed by itself, but reading them in order will let the reader experience how the characters progressed.

Hope you enjoy my story. Please, vote and I love public and personal comments.

*

Heather was at the sink washing dishes while her two children played games in the next room. Her mind was on everyday stuff like the house, her kids and husband. But, in addition Heather's thoughts were increasingly on the kinky sex she and her husbands were sharing. She loved the new erotic feeling of warm piss streaming over her face and into her mouth. Considered to be nasty and disgusting by most Heather found it strangely erotic, a mixture of domination and submission of degrading another and feeling the humiliation. It was even comical in a perverse sort of way, especially when she squatted over her husband's face and pissed on him. Her sister's would be in shock if she ever told them about her new found erotic pleasures. Her mother would be mortified that one of her daughters' was such a nasty disgusting slut. Heather smiled and laughed at the thought that her mother would be visiting and would walk in on her and Tom just as Tom was fucking her like a bitch or he was pissing in her mouth.

She heard the garage door opening and Tom's car pulling in. She smiled and a warm feeling spread over her as the man she loved was home again. Heather continued her dish washing as Tom walked into the kitchen and straight to her, where he gave her a nice big hug and a kiss on the neck.

"I love you," Tom said as he fondled her tits. Heather sighed and reaffirmed her love for her husband. "I love you, too, Tom. You like how they feel?" Heather asked as Tom released his grip and picked up a towel.

After a couple of silent minutes Tom reached for Heather again and drew her close kissing her this time on the lips. They kissed for almost a full minute with their tongues frolicking between their mouths.

When their kiss broke Tom stepped back and just smiled at Heather with a mischievous expression on his face. "What are you smiling about, Tom?" Heather asked, knowing that when Tom had that expression he was up to something.

"Your mom said she would keep the kids this Friday night." Tom replied.

Heather grinned in amusement, "and what do you have in mind for us to do? Are you craving another cream pie?" Heather knew that the evening would involve sex, no doubt something very kinky. But just how kinky Heather had no idea what he had arranged for them.

Tom gave her a confirming smile as he began to try and explain. "Well I ah . . . " Tom hem hawed not quite certain how to tell Heather he had found and arranged for another man to fuck her. They had talked about this; it was Heather's idea on how to give Tom a cream pie, but would she really do it?

"Tom, what are you up, too?" Heather asked as she stared quizzically at Tom. In her belly she knew and felt that he had something very kinky in mind.

"Well you remember your idea on how to give me a cream pie?" Tom asked in nervous anticipation.

Heather's eyes widen her mouth gapped open as she immediately knew what Tom was referring to. A nervous queasy feeling filled her belly and her legs became weak at the thought that her husband might just have found someone to fuck her.

"I found a guy that I think you'll really like," Tom answered.

"Really, like in what way....?" Heather asked, playing dumb to what Tom obviously meant.

"Heather, I found a guy that I want to watch you fuck, a guy that will fill your cunt with cum so I can enjoy a hot fresh cream pie." Tom told her bluntly.

Heather's belly tightened at the thought that her husband was going to let her spread her legs for a total stranger. "Tom, fantasy is fun and we did some very kinky stuff, but inviting a man into our bed wouldn't be fantasy anymore." Heather replied, stating the obvious.

"Heather, I've thought this through and I want to see you with another man. I want you to experience the pleasurable anticipation of his arrival, your getting naked with him for the first time, touching each other, tasting him and finally taking his cock into your pussy. Then after he cums in you I'll get to go down on you and lick you clean." Tom explained without hesitation or doubt in his voice.

The idea of fucking someone new excited Heather. She felt herself getting very wet at the thought that her husband would actually invite a stranger into their bed so she could, like her sister's, spread her legs for some one other than her husband.

"Tom, I can see you are really excited about doing this, and believe me it excites me, too. But, once I spread my legs for some guy, I can't undo it." Heather said in order to give Tom a reality check.

"Fantasy is fun and we've done a lot of kinky stuff that would probably make a whore blush if it were known. But, what we've done we did together just you and me. I know you say you didn't fall in love with my virginity, but are you sure you want to give up your exclusive use of my pussy?" Heather questioned Tom intently, challenging him hard making sure he knew what he would be losing.

Tom took a deep breath and slowly let it out as he pondered Heather's words. He had told her many times that he fell in love with her not her virginity. For all he cared she could have had twenty, thirty or a hundred different guys before he married her. Sure the fact she was a virgin had its own erotic appeal. Before meeting Heather Tom had taken the virginity of two girls. No matter who else or how many other guys these two girls might spread their legs for it pleased him that he would always be the first to fuck them, he owned their virginity.

"Heather, I really have been thinking about this, I really do know your pussy would not be exclusive to me any longer. But, that's what would make you sexier than you already are. It's hard to explain. I like beautiful sexy women who know how to be both ladies and sluts. I know you are very much a lady and I know that you are both sexy and kinky, but you can't be a slut till you do it with another man. Seeing you fucking with someone else will let me see you and enjoy you as only a man can enjoy a slut. It makes my cock hard every time I imagine you laying beneath a stranger his cock fucking your cunt. You know I like watching porn sluts fuck and suck cock. When I watch a video of the two of us fucking I pretend you're a porn slut doing a video with me. If I watch you with another man I wouldn't have to pretend I am fucking a sexy slut, I'd be married to one." Tom explained watching Heather's reaction to his explanation of why he wanted to see her fuck another man.

Not fully understanding Tom's thinking Heather decided she would satisfy Tom's desires as well as her own. "Okay, Tom, I will be the perfect little slut for you and this stranger you want me to spread my legs for. This guy you are inviting into our bed will get the fuck of his life and you will lick my pussy clean of all his cum." Heather ceased her words of caution to tell Tom explicitly that she would let her inner slut loose for a stranger's cock. If Tom wanted to lick cum from her cunt then she was going to make sure he got a belly full. Then since virginity wasn't that important to him she would definitely let this stranger fuck her ass hole for the first time as Tom watched.

"Tom, since you claim my virginity wasn't that big a deal; I definitely will be letting this guy you are inviting over have the privilege of taking my ass hole virginity. You'll watch as his cock squeezes into my tight ass hole, and you'll listen to his and my moans of pleasure as he does my ass." Heather taunted, challenging him to see if he fully understood she would not let him claim her last cherry. She would give it to a stranger that would only see and remember her as just another cock hungry slut.

Tom's eyes widened and his cock stiffened at Heather's acceptance to having a threesome. Even Heather's telling him she would be giving up her ass hole to a stranger didn't lessen his excitement, but it increased it. Yes, Heather would be nothing but a slut to this guy, she would be spreading her legs for him shortly after meeting, being Tom's faithful loving wife and mother of his children would mean nothing to him. This stranger would only remember how she willingly and enthusiastically engaged in some very kinky sex. Yes, he would soon be seeing Heather doing the same nasty, kinky stuff that porn sluts do.

When Tom returned home from work on Friday, Heather had already gotten their bed ready for entertaining. The comforter and top sheet were pulled off and heaped into a corner. All that remained was a fresh new bottom sheet for the three of them to play on.

Heather looked like a slut ready for action, her make-up on the heavy side especially around the eyes. The short black dress she wore barely restrained her tits. Looking down her feet looked especially sexy in the slip on open toed high healed shoes.

"Do you like my pedicure? I got it done just for you. I know how much you like to lick and suck on my toes, I do hope this stranger you've got me to fuck will lick and suck on them, too." Heather was ready and more than a little bit excited about what she would be doing that evening.

It was seven o'clock when the door bell rang; Heather was a bundle of nerves. It didn't seem possible the man at their door was there to fuck her.

Tom let the stranger in and greeted him with a warm handshake as if they were old buddies or something. Heather looked at him and found the stranger to be a very attractive man causing her fuck hole to juice up.

"Heather, this is Larry." Tom simply introduced the man that would soon be fucking his wife.

The three of them stood awkwardly looking at each other not sure who should do what first. It was Heather that spoke. "Hi, Larry, I've been looking forward to meeting you." Heather said warmly as she stepped closer to Larry. Then she leaned into him and standing on tip toes she kissed him affectionately on the cheek.

"Care for a beer, Larry?" Heather asked like the good hostess she was.

Larry smiled and told her he'd love to have a beer. Tom led Larry into the family room while Heather got them all a beer. Heather found the two of them talking normal guy stuff when she entered the room. "Well you guys seem to be enjoying yourselves care if I join in?" Heather asked laughingly as she handed them their beer.

"But of course you may join us we wouldn't have it any other way." Tom teased as Larry chuckled amused at their nervousness. Larry had threesomes with several other couples and it was common for first time swingers to be a little uncertain as to how to do this.

"Tom has told me a lot of interesting things about you, Heather." Larry said as he took his beer from her hand his eyes devouring her tits as they threatened to spill out of her dress.

"Oh, he has?" Heather asked blushing at the thought of what kinky things he told him about.

"Yes, he told me that there are few boundaries to your sexual appetites." Larry replied implying that Tom had told him every kinky thing they have done together.

"Well you've heard a lot of stories I guess it's time for me to show just how kinky I can be." Heather mused as she stepped close to Larry taking his belt buckle in her hand. Heather looked up at this stranger and as she smiled seductively at him her hands began to undo his belt. Tom watched Heather wide eye as she wasted no time with small talk choosing instead to begin the evening's sexual adventure. Heather was transforming quickly into a cock hungry slut. There was no doubt in Tom's mind that his wife was eager to enjoy this stranger's body.

Larry looked over at Tom to gauge his reaction to his wife's loosening his belt. Since this was there first swing experience Larry didn't want to get in the middle of any ugly scene because the husband couldn't handle the reality of his wife getting intimate with another man. "Is every thing cool, man?"

Heather had his belt and pants undone when she heard Larry's question. "Of course everything is cool! But, it will soon be boiling hot once I get these jeans off you." Heather said as she glanced up at her smiling husband and winked.

Larry felt his jeans being pulled down and so he helped Heather to remove them. Heather knelt in front of Larry and watched as he pulled his shirt off so now he stood in just his shorts. Heather could see through the fabric that Larry's cock was already quite hard. Slowly, she reached up to touch it, her hands trembling at the reality that she was about to touch a stranger's cock right in front of her husband's approving eyes. Tom just smiled and watched sharing in her nervous anticipation.

Then she slipped her fingers over the top of the waist band of Larry's shorts and slowly pulled them down, when suddenly Larry's cock sprung free from the confines of his shorts and pointed straight at Heather's mouth. Startled by the suddenness of Larry's cock popping free, she just gazed at the large throbbing uncircumcised cock just mere inches from her mouth; it was big a good inch or more than her husband's.

"You got me a big cock, Tom," Heather exclaimed her eyes wide in awe of the size of it. "Do you think this will fit inside me?" Heather continued as she nervously touched it with her finger tips.

"It'll fit, don't you worry about that, I've had smaller slut's then you take it with no trouble at all and with much pleasure." Larry reassured her with pride in his cocksmanship. "That's it, slut, touch it get to know it." Larry added with boastful assurance in his ability to please a woman.

"Yeah, Heather, get to know that cock, show him how good a cock sucker you are," Tom added as he watched Heather stroking and eyeing the uncircumcised monster in front of her. Tom was circumcised so Larry's uncircumcised cock fascinated Heather as she retracted the foreskin and watched as it rolled back over the head of Larry's cock when she released it.

Then with the foreskin down Heather leaned forward and took the fleshly covering between her lips gently pulling on it till it slipped from between her lips allowing it to sway invitingly in front of her. Both men encouraged her and Heather with a child like delight took the swaying cock between her fingers again and this time she began to lick it. First, the foreskin, then the shaft repeatedly and finally with the foreskin retracted the head. Larry's moaned and his knees buckled in response.

"That's it, slut, suck that cock," Larry encouraged as he put his hands on her head in preparation to the face fucking he would soon be given this slut in front of her husband. Tom looked over and Heather was using her tongue to play with the foreskin inserting it between the tip of the cock and the foreskin folds.

"Yeah, that's it, slut, I can tell you like having a cock in your mouth. Now, show me how deep you can take it." Larry crudely demanded as he thrust lightly into her mouth. With the stranger's cock in her mouth she looked over at her husband's response and by his smile and jacking of his cock she knew it was pleasing him.

Heather took a deep breath and slowly she took the big cock between her lips and into her mouth. Deeper and deeper it went till she gagged causing her to withdraw, but she quickly and repeatedly plunged down again till she gagged. After a minute of this deep throating she looked up at both men her eyes watering and thick froths of saliva hanging from her lips.

"That's it, Heather, your doing a fine job on my cock, but I know a slut like you can do better. Wrap those big beautiful lips around the base of my cock and put the tip in you fucking throat." Larry instructed as he began to pull Heather's head into his thrusting cock. Heather just relaxed and let Larry have his way with her. Each thrust became harder and more forceful causing Heather to make deep gagging sounds; this was nothing like the face fucking her husband would give her, this stranger was using her like a whore, she was nothing more than a sex toy to him, and that's precisely what she wanted.

Larry suddenly pulled out of Heather's gapping mouth to keep from cuming. "Man this slut you're married to can certainly suck cock. Stop jerking off, man, and get your cock into this whore's mouth." Larry told Tom breathlessly.

Tom stood and quickly shed his clothes and stepping up to his kneeling wife he looked down at her and she looked a fucking mess with saliva hanging from her mouth, eyes watering and mascara running. "Okay, slut, do me like you just did Larry. Gag on my cock you dirty filthy slut, gag." Tom instructed her likewise as if she was nothing more than a whore.

As instructed Heather took her husband's cock between her lips and with his hands holding the back of her head Tom began to savagely face fuck his lovely wife mouth.

After a couple of minutes of her husband's face fucking she pulled free and stood up before the two naked men. "Looks like I am a little over dressed for this kind of party," Heather said with a smile as she reached behind her to pull the zipper down on her short black evening dress; with a quick wiggle of her hips the gown slid down her nude body and puddled about her feet. Both men were now staring at her exposed firm 36D tits and neatly trimmed pubic patch. She caressed her tits and pushed them up and together as she twisted her body back and forth. "Do you like them, Larry?" Heather turned not waiting for an answer but instead motioned for them to follow her, it was time to take this party to a bed.

When Heather reached the bed she turned to watch the two men with their hard swinging cocks enter the room. Smiling seductively Heather sat on the edge of the bed, leaned back, and lifted her legs straight up and spread them open in a wide V displaying her clean-shaven pussy lips. "Larry, I want you to lick my pussy till you make my toes curl." Heather instructed as she pulled her cunt lips open so the two men could see how wet she was.

Larry just savored the sight of this lovely wife and mother acting like a total slut for him. "I don't have to be asked twice to lick a beautiful slut's cunt." Larry bantered as he knelt before her spread legs. With his strong hands on the back of her leg's Larry pushed them back more causing her ass to rise off the bed. Heather waited eagerly for the first touch of his tongue. Lowering his face so his nose was just an inch away he inhaled the sweet feminine fragrances that wafted up from her cunt.

With her head raised, straining to see this stranger's tongue touch her pussy; Heather watched him smell her sex and then she felt his tongue on her and she watched as he licked her from her ass hole up through her cunt lips till he reached her clit.

Heather shivered and gasped as Larry continued licking her. "Tom, your slut is fucking sweet, man, fucking sweet. Do you like what I am doing to you? Do you like how I am licking your pussy and ass hole?" Larry asked as he gently sucked her clit between his lips.

"Oh, fuck yes you fucking bastard. Oh, lick my pussy and my ass hole make me cum." Heather screamed as Larry continued licking and flicking her clit with his tongue.

Tom watched Larry pleasuring his wife's cunt and as he stood watching her legs began to stiffen, her back was arching, and her toes were curling. Then the fireworks hit and Heather was screaming and thrashing widely as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasured surged through her.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
333 Followers