Her Inner Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers

After six powerful orgasms Heather reached down and Grabbed Larry's head and pleaded, "Stop! That's enough I can't take any more now, I want that cock of yours in me, Larry, I want you to fuck me."

Larry released her legs and Heather quickly centered her body upon her marital bed; the bed were she and Tom make love in, the very bed where her two children were conceived and now it was going to be the bed that a total stranger was going to fuck her on.

Wasting no time Larry crawled up on the bed and positioned himself between Heather's spread legs. Her knees were drawn up on either side of her body; her cunt fully exposed and vulnerable to Larry's uncircumcised cock. Now, the moment of truth was at hand. A stranger's cock was lying across her smooth hairless cunt. Heather breathlessly turned toward her husband and with obvious excitement wanted Tom's final approval. "Tom, Honey, are you sure you want this? Once he puts it in me, I can't undo it, just like I can never undo my sucking his cock or his licking my pussy."

Larry and Heather looked at Tom and awaited his answer. "Larry what are you waiting for? You have a fucking cream pie to make me. Fuck that slut under you, stretch her cunt with that big cock of yours and fill it full of cum." That was all the assurance Heather needed. Looking up and Larry's face she could feel the familiar feeling of a cock being positioned for penetration. It felt so wonderful having a strange cock being slipped through her labia.

With his cock poised between Heather's pussy lips Larry leaned forward onto the backs of her legs forcing her knees back along the side of her head. Heather could see Tom he was standing jacking his cock starring intently at the cock poised at the opening of her fuck hole. "Now, are you sure, Heather?" Larry whispered in her ear. "Do it for you not just for him." Larry advised as he was a split second away from filling Heather's fuck hole.

Heather's breathing was rapid and shaky. Yes, she wanted this more than ever as she thought about her sister's. "Fuck me, fuck meeeee," Heather demanded, and before she got the second fuck me out Larry gave his cock a hard firm thrust and Heather's pussy was now filled with a stranger's cock.

Larry gave her a moment to adjust to his cock's presence deep inside her cunt, and then he began to thrust. At first it was slow and gentle like a lover would do after taking a woman's virginity. "Heather, it's time to make a cream pie for your husband. If you liked my tongue then your going to love my cock. I am going to fuck you long and hard I am going to use you like a man uses a whore." Larry warned.

With that the slow gentle thrusts ended and hard, fast savage like thrusts began. The room was filled with the sound of flesh smacking together and the grunts of a man fucking a woman like a cheap whore. Heather could not contain her excitement or the pleasure this new cock was bringing her. She filled the room with her cries, screams and vulgar dirty talk that made her sound like a whore in heat.

Heather couldn't believe how hard and long she was being fucked. Her husband never went this long or hard and after several minutes she could feel an orgasm building something she rarely had from just fucking alone. Then it hit an orgasm like she never had before the kind that she had only read about. When it was over Larry pushed back withdrawing his cock from her cunt to see the fruit of her orgasm.

"You fucking squirted! I've never had a slut do that." Larry exclaimed in amazement.

Heather then became aware of the wetness between her thighs. Rising up on her elbows, she looked down to see the bed sheets soaked in some kind of liquid. Her mouth a gape, she stared at the mess she had made, at first she thought she must have pissed. But, it wasn't piss because it didn't have the smell.

"I've fucking never done that. What an incredible feeling; do me some more like that fuck me some more fuck me hard again." Heather pleaded as she pulled Larry by the arm back down between her legs. Tom, too, was amazed at what his wife experienced and just a little envious that he had not made her squirt.

Larry quickly reinserted his cock into her fuck hole and Heather pulled him in tight with her heels, locking them around his waist. It didn't take long and Heather was screaming and squirting fuck juice from deep inside her cunt. Now, Larry was approaching his orgasm, Tom's cream pie was about to be filled. Heather lay panting beneath Larry as he continued his relentless thrusting.

"Come on, Larry; give me all you're fucking cum. Fill my whoring cunt with your cream so Tom can lick me clean." Heather employed him. "Get ready my dear your cream pie is just about ready for you. I hope you're still hungry for it. I'll be really disappointed if you don't lick me clean." Heather warned as she looked into Larry's face his impending ejaculation just seconds away.

Heather for the moment was spent. She laid there passively waiting and watching for Larry's climax. She felt warm and relaxed while at the same time detached both physically and emotionally Larry had wore her out, she no longer felt the same overwhelming pleasure his cock was provided just minutes ago. There were no deep connecting feelings of love for Larry. After all he was just a stranger using her body for his pleasure and to provide her with a new experience and her husband a cream pie.

When Larry finally reached his climax, he rammed his cock to the hilt, pegging the tip to the entrance of her womb. Suddenly, Heather felt his cock expand and then the first pulse of many blasted into her. This, too, was something she had never felt. Larry's ejaculation felt like a hose squirting inside her. His climax seemed to last a couple of minutes it was so strong and explosive, then Larry sat back on his heels and inspected his work. Heather could feel his thick white cum oozing copiously from her cunt. Larry's cock glistened with fuck juices and before turning her over to her husband he straddled her body and had her lick his cock clean.

"Cream pie is served, sir, it's nice and fresh and warm." Larry said smugly, content and proud of his ability to do things to this man's wife that were never done before.

"Come on, baby, lick me clean of all this gooey cum." Heather said invitingly as she gently fingered the rich cream.

Shaking with excitement over what he just witnessed, Tom crawled up between his wife's spread legs placing his hands onto her ass cheeks to keep her open. Heather and Larry watched as Tom tentatively licked the outer area around her cunt lips catching just a slight taste of her pussy juices and some traces of cum.

The moment of truth was at hand it was time to lick her clean. Tom pushed her legs back so he could begin at her ass hole. After swirling his tongue around her ass hole cleaning a small amount of cum that had slipped down from her cunt; Tom slowly slid his tongue up through her pussy lips scooping several large dollops of Larry's cum.

Heather cried out, "Let me see it, let me see it in your mouth before you swallow it, Tom."

Tom smiled and opened his mouth revealing he had indeed licked up a mouth full of cum. Heather smiled contentedly, "now swallow it, Tom, swallow every fucking drop and get your mouth back down on my pussy and lick me clean."

After a minute of licking, Heather had Tom to lie on his back so she could straddle his face so gravity would drain the remaining cum from her cunt. Soon with Tom's licking and sucking on her cunt Heather was approaching orgasm again, but not just a regular one she felt like she was ready to squirt again.

If she could just squirt in Tom's face that would be the same thing that he does to her when he cums in her mouth. Tom couldn't lick due to Heather's increased hip thrusting using his mouth and chin to pleasure her clit. Suddenly, it hit her and as she screamed she squeezed her thighs together trapping Tom between giving him no escaped as she squirted her pussy juices into his mouth.

Heather looked down on her husbands spunk covered face and smiled contentedly having just enjoyed putting her husband into the submissive role while she took the dominant role. Turning about Heather still continued straddling Tom face, but she now was able to suck his cock which was running with sweet pre-cum.

Larry sat back on the bed to catch his breath. As he sat sucking down a beer, he watched Heather's head bob up and down on her husband's cock. As Tom continued slurping away on Heather's cum filled pussy, he pulled her ass cheeks apart exposing her ass hole to Larry's gaze. "Now, that's where I want to put my cock next," Larry thought to him self as he felt his cock stirring to life again.

With beer in hand Larry stood up and walked to the end of the bed where Heather would be able to see his cock had regained its strength. It didn't take long for her to notice Larry's cock was big and hard again. "Wow. You recover fast, Larry." Heather said with amazement. Tom was also amazed knowing that even when he was younger he couldn't go again that fast.

"What do you have in mind to do with that thing, Larry? I am afraid you flat wore my cunt out. How would you like to fill my mouth with cum?" Heather offered not wanting to waste the beautiful erection pointing at her.

Larry put his hand on Heather and slowly moved it down her back till he was holding and kneading her ass cheeks. "Well that's a tempting offer knowing how you like to gag on cock. But I have something else in mind." Suddenly, Heather felt Larry's finger press into her ass hole and she felt a wave of panic at the thought of giving her ass up to such a big cock. She said she was going to let some stranger do her ass for the first time while Tom watched. Well that moment had just arrived. From beneath Heather, Tom watched as Larry's finger probed his wife's ass hole wondering if tonight he would witness Heather being fucked in the ass and once done whether he'd finally get to do her ass as well.

"Honey, Larry wants to fuck me in the ass, should I let him?" Heather asked rhetorically. Tom knew full well that Heather had already decided to give her ass hole up to a stranger, her asking was just to taunt him. Pushing her self back and off Tom she knelt and looked down on Tom's face slick and shinny with Larry's cum and her fuck juices. Tom was finished with his cream pie.

"Honey, get the lubricant while I suck on Larry's big beautiful cock." Heather asked.

Turning her attention back to Larry's cock she looked at it with uneasiness. "It's fucking big, Larry, I don't know if I can take it. I've never been fucked in the ass." Heather spoke, as she stroked his cock.

Larry's eyes widen in surprise that a hot sexy slut like Heather had never taken it up the ass.

"Heather, don't worry about a thing I've fucked several sluts' in the ass, I know how to put it in." Larry said reassuringly. "But, are you sure you want me to be the first to do your ass? I would think your husband would want that prize." Larry asked, wondering why she was giving him her ass hole for the first time. After all he was just some stranger she was nothing more than a fuck to him.

"Tom told me that he didn't fall in love with my virginity, but with whom I am. Well it's my ass hole and I want Tom to see and know that he wasn't the first to put his cock in there. You see Tom owns the first use of my pussy and mouth. Tom fancies me to be a slut, giving my ass hole up to a stranger just seems like something only a really nasty, dirty slut would do, and I want to be as nasty as I can for my husband." Heather replied to Tom.

"Well you definitely have thought this through and you know what you want. It would be pleasure to fuck you in the ass for the first time, Heather." Larry replied as he stroked his renewed hard on.

Tom got the lubricant out of the night stand drawer and with some trepidation he handed to Heather who in turn handed it to Larry. "Well lube me up really good, Larry. I've read more the better." Heather told Larry as she handed the tube of lube to him A slight shake to her hand.

"Relax, Heather, you'll really enjoy this once I am in and your ass hole relaxes around my cock. You may even come to prefer it in the ass." Larry encouraged with a chuckle. "Now, enough talk turn around and stick your ass up for me, bitch, it's time to get nasty." Larry instructed as he opened the lube.

Heather turned about and assumed the doggy position with her ass high, her head on the mattress and her back arched. Larry rubbed and kneaded her ass with an occasional slap which made Heather jump and shriek. "Tom, she's got a fucking beautiful ass . . . I am going to really enjoy this." Tom just watched and listened hoping that Larry really did know how to gently introduce Heather to ass fucking so that his chances of sticking her ass wouldn't be forever ruin.

Larry applied some lube over her ass hole. Heather jumped at its coolness. Then she felt his finger slip in, pausing just a short moment before pushing his finger in past the middle knuckle. Heather moaned, her eyes widened and her mouth hung open as Larry's finger probed her ass hole.

First, Larry just inserted his finger to the middle knuckle. He carefully moved it in and out, pushing a little deeper each time. Then he began twisting his finger as he slid it in and out. Heather just moaned and clenched her ass cheeks. Tom watched as Larry added a little more lube so he could ease a second finger in.

Heather was aware of the second finger, it was tight but she listened to Larry's instructs to just relax and don't resist. Larry was now finger fucking her ass with two fingers. Heather began to giggle as she lay thinking about Tom and how she was making him watch her first anal experience. Then Larry slipped a third finger in which caused more squeals, moans and body twisting, but she adjusted quickly.

Next, Larry formed a little troth with his three fingers so he could pour plenty of lube straight down into her ass hole, then he lubed his cock. Every thing was ready; it was time to fuck this nasty, dirty slut's ass hole as her husband watched. Larry looked over at Tom and smiled as he positioned himself behind Heather's small tight ass. Heather didn't take much notice of Larry's positioning because as he moved in behind her he kept a couple of fingers in her ass hole.

Larry removed his fingers then Heather felt the tip of Larry's cock being rubbed over and around her ass hole. "Now, let's put it in." Larry whispered as he pressed the tip of his cock against her tight puckered opening. Tom watched intently as Larry's cock slipped into his wife's virgin ass hole. Heather gasped as she felt the first penetration of her ass hole by a cock. "Remember, now, Heather, just relax your going to love this." Larry reminded as he began to penetrate further. Heather moaned and wiggled her ass in response. Tom stood watching jacking his cock in amusement as his wife's face grimaced and contorted as Larry would repeatedly push and withdraw his cock till at last he could go no further.

"You've done it, Heather. You've got of my cock in your beautiful tight ass hole." Larry proudly announced his accomplishment. Heather smiled and gasped in response as she concentrated on relaxing her anal muscles. Then Larry slowly began to withdraw so he could again trust his cock into her virgin ass hole. It was so tight he could feel her muscles contracting around his cock trying to expel his intruding member.

Slowly, Heather relaxed and as she did Larry increased the tempo of his thrusts. "Oh, I can't believe you got the big thing in my ass hole," Heather gasped as her hands clutched the sheets tightly.

"Well, Heather, he certainly does have that big thing in you and I think he's going to be humping you really good in another minute." Tom said in amused agreement as he enjoyed the spectacle of his wife adjusting to having a man's cock up her ass. "Fuck her good, Larry; fuck that nasty bitch's ass hole for me really good." Tom encouraged as he walked around to the foot of the bed so he would see his wife's face as the thrusting steadily increased in speed and intensity.

"Oh, oh, oh I can't fucking believe how good this is starting to feel, Tom." Heather exclaimed as she looked up at her husband. "I want to suck you, Tom, put your cock in my mouth."

Tom knelt on the bed so Heather could take his cock into her mouth. Once in her mouth the two men coordinated their thrusts. From the sounds of Larry's body slapping up against her ass, the slurps of her mouth around her husband's cock, and the moans of the three of them showed she was being properly book ended.

"Yeah, nothing like fucking a bitch in her ass for the first time.... Tom, you're a lucky stiff to be married to a slut like this." Larry complemented as he held his hand up for a high five. Tom, beamed at Larry's nasty comments as the two men exchanged a couple of high five's over the slut they were enjoying together.

"Am I being nasty enough for you, Tom?" Heather asked as she strained to look up at her husband's face. Tom just smiled and told her to suck it.

"Suck it, is that what you want me to do, Tom?" Heather asked knowing the nasty thing she was going to do next.

"Yeah, I said suck it, bitch." Tom repeated to Heather as if she was some cheap whore.

Heather smiled and gave Tom a quick couple of sucks, and then she quickly spun about causing Larry's cock to be pulled from her ass. Both men were caught of guard by Heather's sudden movement. Now, Heather's mouth was just inches away from Larry's slick shinny cock, fresh from her ass hole.

"Tom said I should suck it, Larry." Heather said as she opened her mouth and licked her lips. Both men just knelt there with their cocks swinging in the air. Then to their amazement Heather leaned forward and took Larry's cock into her mouth and began sucking it slow and deep using her lips and tongue to caresses the ass sodden cock.

"Oh, fuck!" both men said simultaneously as they both watched Heather perform an ATM the nasty act of taking a cock from her ass to her mouth.

After a minute of sucking Larry's cock Heather pulled her mouth off it with a popping sound, licked her lips and said, "Yummy, now I want it back in my ass."

With her ass back in position Larry guided his cock into position and with a smooth swift thrust his cock was balls deep in her ass hole again. Heather gasped at the suddenness of Larry's cock reentering her ass.

Looking up at her husband she smiled and said, "Is that what you meant by suck it? Isn't there a name for what I just did, Tom?" Heather smiled mischievously as she took Tom back into her mouth.

"Tom, your wife just did a fucking ATM . . . ass to mouth. What a nasty fucking slut." Larry said with intense enthusiasm as he roughly fucked Heather's ass hole. Heather was very pleased and proud of Larry's opinion of her. Now, her husband would see her and think of her sexy talents in the same way he thought of the many porn sluts he's jack off to over the years.

"Want to taste your ass again, bitch?" Larry asked as he slammed his cock in as deep as he could. Heather wiggled off his cock and once again turned about and took his ass sodden cock back into her mouth and greedily sucked away. Larry smiled approvingly.

Tom motioned to Larry pointing to the lube lying on the bed. Larry nodded and handed it to him. Once lubed up Tom positioned himself behind his wife's ass. Heather was immediately aware of Tom's intentions and she clenched her ass cheeks tightly together denying him entrances.

Pulling her mouth from Larry's cock Heather stood up on her knees and turning to her husband she said, "If you want to fuck my ass hole, Tom, you have to kiss me first." Heather was very amused at Tom's expression as she puckered her lips in anticipation of Tom's kiss.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers