Her Inner Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers

"You are a nasty fucking bitch." Tom told her as he pressed his mouth to hers and when Heather pressed her tongue to his lips he quickly parted his lips knowing full well if he resisted he wouldn't get to fuck her ass.

Heather broke their kiss and smiled at Tom pleased that he would so quickly and without a complaint kiss her after sucking a cock that had just been in her ass.

"Okay, baby. You may now fuck my ass hole." Heather said as she positioned her self for Tom's cock and the ravishing she knew was coming.

At last Tom thought to himself as he pressed his cock to Heather's loosened ass hole. His cock slid in easily with no resistance; Larry had done an excellent job of breaking his wife's ass hole in. It felt snug as the sphincter muscles squeezed about his shaft. Holding her hips firmly he began thrusting with ever increasing speed and hardness filling the room with Heather's cries, of pleasure and the sound of his body slapping against her ass. "Oh, yeah, I've waited a long fucking time for this day, Heather. You like me fucking your ass hole?" Tom asked, really not caring at this point; as long as he wasn't hurting her, he didn't really care how she felt about it. For the moment his wife was just a dirty slut he was ass fucking.

"Oh, baby, that's it . . . fuck me hard harder I love feeling your cock in my ass hole." After another minute of nonstop ass fucking Heather turned about to give Larry the opportunity to ass fuck her some more so she could ATM her husband's cock.

The two men continued alternating their cocks from Heather's ass hole to her mouth till Larry announced, "I am fucking ready to cum. Where do you want it, Heather?"

"Since you're the first to ass fuck me you should be the first to cum in my ass." Heather replied removing Tom's cock from her mouth momentarily.

"Fuck! That's what I was hoping you'd want, slut." Larry said breathlessly as he increased his thrusting tempo so much that Heather could no longer keep Tom's cock in her mouth. Instead she just grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, as Larry pumped her ass hole full of cum and she had her first anal orgasm.

Larry slumped over Heather's back panting and his heart racing. After about a minute his once hard cock had softened and slide from her ass hole and he lifted his exhausted body from her.

"Next," Larry said still trying to catch his breath. Heather slowly turned about so she could lick Larry's cum off his cock and present Tom with her gapping ass hole so he could at last cum.

Heather's ass was full of cum. Tom felt like his cock was swimming in it and in fact it was. The feeling of another man's cum slipping and clinging to his cock was unlike any thing else he had felt. As he humped her, he could see Larry's cum frothing from her ass and clinging to his thrusting cock.

Tom was getting close to his climax, his thrusts were very hard and focused. "My balls are boiling, bitch, I am going to dump some more cum in that nasty ass hole of yours." Tom snarled still thinking of and using his sweet wife as nothing more than a cunt.

"Tom, Tom, I want it in my mouth. Come in my fucking nasty mouth. Neither of you has cum in my mouth and I so want to feel hot fresh cum in my mouth." Heather pleaded.

Tom kept thrusting and thrusting into Heather's ass, and then he suddenly withdrew from her slapped her ass with a loud smack and told her to get her fucking mouth around quick if she wanted his cum.

Eagerly, she brought her mouth up to his cock. With her mouth open and tongue extended she watched Tom jacking his cock frantically. Till at last he groaned loudly as he placed the tip of his cock on her tongue and released his pent up load of cum straight into her mouth. Satisfied that Heather had her mouth full of cum Tom resumed jacking sending repeated volleys of cum onto her face, hair and tits.

Now, the two men just starred at this lovely wife and mother covered in cum and sweat whom they just got done using. Heather just sat there smiling as Tom's cum glisten on her face.

"Well, was I a nasty enough slut for you two?" Heather asked as she scooped Tom's cum from her face and into her mouth.

"Fuck I've never seen a bitch nastier or kinkier than you, Heather. You are definitely a nasty fucking slut." Larry endorsed. "Now, where is the fucking bathroom I have to take a major big piss?" Heather smiled and pointed to the door behind him.

As Larry started toward the bathroom Tom suddenly hollered out, "Wait, stop!" Larry turned and watched Tom grab Heather and pull her briskly from the bed causing her to stumble to her feet.

"There is only one proper way to end this fuck party, Larry. This nasty slut needs to be cleaned up and the only fitting way to do that is for you and me to piss on her." Tom announced as he pushed Heather into the bathroom.

Heather stood in the bathroom looking at the two men feigning embarrassment with her legs and arms crossed. "Tom, that's so nasty what kind of a girl do you think I am?"

"Heather, I don't have to think or fantasize about that any more. I know you are a dirty nasty slut that can hardily wait to feel some hot piss streaming onto her face." Tom said as he pointed to the shower stall.

Heather smiled uncrossing her arms and legs stepping into the shower stall she turned knelt and announced, "your right, Tom, I am a dirty nasty slut. Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do, Heather, more than ever." With that Tom's piss stream hit Heather's face. Larry watched as Tom's piss streamed across her forehead, cheek, mouth and tits. Heather turned her head back and forth her mouth a gape so she could catch and expel the salty fluid repeatedly till Tom told her his flows was about to stop. Then Heather just let the piss overflow down over her cheeks till it stopped. Her mouth closed she looked at the men a slight smile on her face, then she swallowed and exclaimed, "that was tasty, Tom." Then turning to Larry she looked up and with a coy smile she invited Larry to piss on her, too.

Larry returned the smile shaking his head in amused disbelieve at how much she enjoyed being degraded in this manner. Not wanting to disappoint Larry pointed his cock at her face and released his torrent flow of hot yellow piss. It felt like and sounded like a horse pissing. It just went on and on. Once Heather adjusted she gave Larry her open mouth as a target and in no time piss was filling her and gushing from her mouth.

When Larry's flow ended Heather closed her mouth not wanting to loose a drop. Standing she faced her husband and with her mouth obviously still filled with Larry's piss she stood up on her tip toes and leaned toward her husband for a kiss.

Tom eyes widen and he wanted to hold her back from him not at all sure about taking another man's piss into his mouth. But, Heather turned her headed slightly and with her eyes locked on his Tom knew that it would not be wise to resist so he pressed his mouth to hers and parted his lips so she could expel Larry's piss into it.

Stepping back Heather looked amused at her Husband. "Well do you like the taste of Larry's piss as much as his cum?" Heather taunted as she smacked and licked her lips.

Tom stood there his mouth full of Larry's piss he knew what Heather expected and not wanting to disappoint or make her angry at his refusal Tom swallowed and smacked and licked his lips.

Larry just stood looking at these two very kinky first time swingers and smiled at what he just witnessed and said, "Heather Tom, you two are the kinkiest couple I have ever been with. I do hope you'll invite me over again. Fuck I'd be willing to pay for it."

"Pay for it?" Heather said under her breath. "Tom, that's an interesting idea, don't you think?"

Tom just smiled and shook his head wondering just how much inner slut was in his virgin bride.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers