Her Inner Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Slut wife goes black as a whore.
10.1k words
4.44
184.1k
57

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
332 Followers

Well how to classify this great literary work. LoL! I believe it qualifies as a Loving Wife story. But it could also be interracial because Heather fucks a black man. It could also be fetish on a count of cream pies, feet and toe licking and sucking, it even has some exhibitionism. I am sorry about the three page length, that's why their was no anal or ATMs. Hope you like it and wank your way through it....I have one more adventure in mind for Heather, but I havn't begun work on it.

Since deciding five months earlier to invite men to fuck Heather to satisfy both Tom's craving for cream pie and Heather's inner slut, Heather had spread her lovely legs for five men. It was incredible for Tom to watch his wife give strangers the fuck of their lives. Her inner slut definitely loved entertaining mens' cocks.

Tonight they were supposed to meet stranger number six. He was a business man that used the online swinger site they used to arrange for evening entertainment while away from home and his wife. Like many successful business men he worked long hour causing his personal life to suffer and the sex with his wife was infrequent and not very satisfying. He and Heather had chatted a couple of times on the phone and both were eager to do each other. They were to meet in a very upscale expensive hotel lounge where he was staying. Heather was asked to wear a revealing red evening dress tasteful make-up, but slutty.

She and Tom sat in the crowded lounge in excited anticipation. Heather squirmed continuously in her seat to Tom's amusement. "My . . . my . . . , Heather, you are just beside yourself." Heather just smiled and continued squirming as her pussy got wetter and wetter.

Tonight wasn't going to be just another stranger. This stranger was black. None of her sisters not even her slut sister Margo who admitted spreading her legs for more than fifty men had ever done a black man. She smiled smugly thinking about how shocked they all would be when she got to share tonight's experience with pictures as proof. She wanted to be the biggest slut between her and sisters. Tonight would give her a unique standing among them, all she had to do after doing this black man was to keep fucking more men till she had done more than all of them combined.

Tom's cell phone began ringing, they both looked down at the caller ID display and it was the gentleman they were expecting to meet that night.

"Hello," Tom answered expectantly.

"Hi, Tom, I have bad news for the three of us my wife surprised me at the last minute and insisted on coming on this business trip. I am sorry I know how much your wife was looking forward to having her first black cock. Believe me after talking with her and being so close to a slut like her and not being able to have her is tearing me up, man. I hope you two will give me a rain check," The black stranger explained his having to break their engagement.

"You bet you can have a rain check. Make sure you claim it sooner rather than later," Tom replied trying to sound upbeat.

Heather looked like she was going to cry, two weeks of anticipation her juices flowing and the party gets canceled. Tom smiled sympathetically as he reached for her hand. The two of them just sat quietly each disappointed about the same thing just from a different perspective in how each was going to experience it.

Several minutes past as she watched all the activity in the lounge, especially a young woman dressed similarly to her. Heather watched the young woman as she mingled with the well-dressed businessmen.

"Tom, look at that woman in the sexy black dress. Do you see her?" Heather asked trying to point discreetly.

"Yes, I see her. What about her?" Tom asked curiously about her interests.

"What do you think she is doing? She's bouncing around like she is looking for someone but no one in particular." Heather watched the woman as she sat with a man and began what looked like a very friendly conversation.

Tom looked at the woman Heather was so interested in and after watching her for a minute Tom leaned over and told her, "she's a hooker."

"A hooker. You mean she's a whore?" Heather asked quizzically having never seen a high class hooker. She'd seen many street whores and they always looked cheap and disgusting. This woman didn't look cheap. She looked hot, sexy and desirable. "She doesn't look like any whore I've ever seen," Heather commented.

"Look!" Tom directed her attention to the woman. "She's closed the sale." Tom told Heather as they watched the two of them stand and walk from the room. The man's hand not around her waist as it would be if he were escorting a lady, but instead he was holding her ass as if to tell the whole room that he was leaving with a whore.

"Do you think I could get one of those men to buy time with me?" Heather asked intrigued at how in a matter of minutes an attractive woman could find a man to fuck and get paid for it.

"Of course you could, Heather. You're dressed for the part and every bit as hot and sexy as that hooker." Tom encouraged, excited about the idea that Heather might just rescue tonight's sexual adventure by turning a trick.

"You know, Heather, if you decide to try this and I am sure you'll find a man willing to pay for your pussy. He'll expect you to go up to his room alone. It won't be a threesome. It'll be just you and his cock." Making sure Heather realized that a whore didn't take her husband to work with her.

The disappointment over losing her date with her first black cock was giving way to the prospect that she could get a man to pay for the use of her cunt. Going up to a man's room alone, just the two of them would be a new departure for her sexual adventures. If she were successful in hooking a man this would be the first time she would have sexual contact with a man without her husband present.

"Would it be okay with you if I did go up to some strangers room alone . . . to have sex for money?" Heather whispered as she slid her hand up Tom's thigh till she reached his cock. "Hmm, I think this hard cock of yours is a big yes." Tom smiled as he enjoyed his cock being groped by his slut wife soon to be whore.

"Well if your going to do this you need to get your hand off my cock and get your whoring ass over there. Don't agree to anything for less than two hundred dollars. These guys here expect quality and they will pay for it," Tom quickly instructed his wife on whoring.

Heather took a deep nervous breath as she prepared to leave her husband's side to go trolling for a man for fun and profit. Standing nervously she straighten her skirt smiled blew her husband a kiss and strutted off. A couple of minutes past and there she was walking, talking and smiling searching for a horny man willing to pay for her pussy.

Ten minutes past, then twenty and after nearly a half hour of trying to find an interested man Heather was beginning to think she didn't have what it took to get a man to proposition her. Unaware a well to do business man by the name of Charles King had been watching her for several minutes. He was very much aroused by her tasteful slutty appearance. He could tell she was inexperienced at working a hotel lounge and on her left hand she wore a wedding ring. Most whores he knew and used were not married; some had kids and boyfriends but no husbands. The more he watched Heather the more he wanted to bed her.

Heather was about to give up in frustration when she felt a hand take hold of her upper left arm. "Excuse, Miss, may I buy you a drink?" Charles asked in a deep inviting voice.

Heather was startled by his advance and when she turned to see who was hitting on her she just starred in disbelief without saying a word as a well build distinguished looking black man held her arm firmly.

Charles looked at Heather's expression and taking her silence as lack of interest in a black man he began to apologize, "I am sorry, Miss, I can see you're not interested in a black man's company."

Heather felt his hand release her and watched as he turned and began walking back to his table. Not waiting to lose an opportunity to do a black man that evening she quickly caught up to him and took him by the arm. "You just gave me a pleasant startle. You see I had an appointment with a black man tonight, but he had to cancel on account of his wife wanted to come along on his business trip."

Smiling Charles King grabbed a waitress and asked Heather what she wanted to drink. Smiling Heather answered, "Oh, a Manhattan Ice Tea." The waitress walked off to get Heather's drink and Charles with his hand on the small of Heather's back guided her over to his table. Once the two of them were seated Charles just smiled and looked at Heather appreciatively with eyes full of desire.

Heather likewise smiled her eyes roaming over this distinguished black man's body. As she studied him, she wondered if he would offer her money for sex or would he only try and pick her up.

Charles held his hands out to her, Heather smiled warmly and extended her's to his. After a minute Charles took Heather's left hand and with his finger he softly wiggled her wedding band.

"I've been with a lot of working girls, can't remember ever seeing one with a wedding ban," Charles commented.

Busted . . . Heather thought . . . he must know that she wasn't a real whore. Thinking quickly Heather answered, "Well my husband and I decided it would be an easy way to make some quick cash for our Hawaii vacation next month."

"Oh, I see, then you're not a regular at this sort of thing, are you?" Charles asked as he continued playing with her wedding ban, very much excited by this young married whore.

Heather lowered her head in embarrassment what must he think of her. Then it dawned on her that he must think she is a whore, an inexperienced one, but a whore nevertheless, exactly what she wanted A man to think she was tonight.

"How many times have you done this, Heather?" Charles asked wondering if he might even be her first client. "I am your first . . . , aren't I?" Charles answered for her as he waited for her confirmation of his assessment of her.


"If it were my first time, would that disappoint you? You know I might not be a really experienced whore but I am an experience slut. Or at least that's what my husband and my other partners say I am," Heather answered feeling like she was being interviewing for a job.

"I don't think a lovely, sexy lady like you could ever disappoint a man," Charles quickly reassured. "Most of the whores I've been with have considerable experience, but I've found the best whores are sluts first whores second. A woman who throughly craves a man's cock is by far more exciting and pleasurable to be with, than a whore who as done hundreds of men with her main interest focused on just the money," Charles explained as his dark eyes consumed her.

Heather smiled, more at ease now that Charles was expressing real interest in her as a whore. "Well let me assure you I am a slut first and a whore second," As she spoke she slipped a shoe off her foot so she could rub it along Charles's leg.

Charles responded with a smile that curved up one side of his mouth. "Put it in my lap," Heather heard him tell her. Shifting in her seat so she could discreetly comply with Charles's demand. Slowly she slipped it up between his strong muscular legs till she felt his hand take a firm grip around her foot. She enjoyed the gentle but firm massaging, after a minute he stopped and just held her foot, starring into her eyes as his smile grew to include both sides of his mouth. Then she felt it, Charles had freed his cock and was now rubbing the head on the sole and arch of her foot. This was so fucking hot, dozens of men and women standing and sitting around her as a man, a black man, was rubbing his cock on her bare foot.

"So is your husband watching us or is he back home?" Charles probed as he continued rubbing his cock on her foot.

Heather blushed and made a quick tarting of her eyes toward her husband. "Well . . . ah . . . yes he is. He's sitting across the room probably stroking his cock."

"How much?" Charles said as if he were negotiating a business deal.

"How much?" Heather replied forgetting for a moment that she was suppose to be a whore. "Oh, yes, my fee. Two hundred," Heather answered trying to sound confident and worth the asking price.

"What do I get for two hundred dollars?" Charles asked still rubbing his cock leisurely on the sole of Her foot.

She had not anticipated having to qualify what she would and would not do for the two hundred dollars. "Well I just love sucking cock, and judging by the feel of yours on my foot I'll have to gag on it to throat you. And my husband will not only get sloppy seconds tonight his cock will swim in my stretched out pussy," Heather explained.

"Well, Heather, that's a very fair price. I am not used to paying so little for a whore. You see I travel a great deal and I don't like going without pussy. My wife is a drop dead gorgeous woman, a real slut in bed, but I only get to see her once a week or so. I like to find similar good looking women who love to fuck in the various cities I travel to. I am not interested in regular full time whores. They can be so mechanical about the whole thing, I like a woman who really loves to fuck," Charles continued to feast his eyes on Heather's tits and the softness of her foot on his cock.

"Heather, if you really like to fuck and would like to make some serious, easy money I can put you into contact with several hundred successful businessmen with the kind of money most whores only dream about making," Heather smiled and her eyes widen.

"Heather, the base fee for the whores I use is five hundred dollars plus tips. Are you worth five hundred dollars?" She sat stunned, five hundred dollars for something she had gladly given away to several men.

"I am worth five hundred dollars and then some, I only asked two hundred out of inexperience," Heather said with a confident smile and the flexing of her toes around the big black cock that she was eager to see and be used by.

"To be worth this kind of fee, a whore has to surrender her body to my pleasure. You'll not be endangered in any way but, you will be used and treated like a whore. I expect you to pleasure my cock with your mouth, hands, feet, pussy and even your ass hole in any order or combination I ask. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"I understand what you are saying and I love doing ATMs." Heather answered fully understanding what Charles may want knowing that an ATM would be expected if she had to take his cock into any of her fuck holes in any order he demanded.

"Excellent, I am glad you understand that. Your answer demonstrates you know and understand a slut's place. Do you like massaging my cock with your foot around all these people?"

This was turning her on, to think that she was giving a black man a foot job in front of all these people. A lady would never do such a thing only a slut, she thought to herself. In answer to his question Heather just starred into his eyes and continued caressing his cock with her foot and teasingly said, "Would you like me to make you cum all over my foot?"

"No, not this time, but it excites me that you're offering. There will soon be similar opportunities for you to pleasure me in public. If I am to pay you five hundred dollars plus a nice tip, you must do whatever I ask. If you are to give me my moneys worth you must do what I ask when I ask without question," Charles explained his requirements for her to be his whore.

"Would you like me to crawl under this table and suck your cock?" Charles watched as this beautiful married woman licked her lips seductively and made her foot movements under the table increasingly noticeable.

"I believe you would do it, Heather. I believe you would suck me dry in here if I asked," The black stranger acknowledge and believed her willingness to do so.

After a couple more minutes of flirting Charles was ready to take this inexperience whore to his room. Standing he held his hand out to her as a gentleman would to a lady. Heather smiled and extended her hand enjoying the gentlemanly charade he was playing with her.

From across the room Tom watched as his wife stood and began walking toward the door with a black man. He was amused and happy that his wife's earlier disappointment over the cancellation of what would have been her first black experience, was now turned into obvious excitement over being another black man's whore.

She had done it. Heather found a man that would pay for her pussy and was now on her way up to his room. Tom was excited for her as he watched the two of them near the door. Then like the whore he and Heather had watched escorted out earlier, th black man escorting his wife slid his hand down till it reached her ass.

"Do you think your husband appreciated me holding your ass as we left the lounge?" Charles asked, as he guided her toward the elevators his hand still firmly holding her ass.

"I am sure he was rock hard, wishing he could watch me being your whore." Heather replied her head leaning against Charles's arm her head tilted upward in a dream like state.

As the two of them walked on toward the elevators, Heather just smiled excited about the sexual adventure that laid ahead. The stares of strangers just added to her bubbling excitement. What must they be thinking of her dressed the way she was, walking toward the elevators with a middle-aged black man, with his hand holding her ass. Heather was so wet, and she could feel her sex juices dampening her thighs.

Standing now at the elevator doors, her excitement building along with her impatience for the doors to open she couldn't believe she was actually going up to a man's room as a whore. Finally, the door opened and a young couple stood inside the young woman looked a little flushed as her male companion back turned was obviously putting his cock away. Once the young couple exited the elevator car Heather and Charles stepped in smiling in amusement over the young woman's embarrassment. As the doors began to shut Heather said loud enough for the young couple to hear, "I wonder if her mouth was full of cum?" Heather asked as she turned toward Charles and with her hand she reached for his package.

"It might have been, Heather, she sure looked a little uncomfortable," Charles replied as the doors shut and the car started its assent. "I like what you are doing, Heather, but it would please me more if you would stand with your back against the glass facing the lobby," Charles directed with a gentle nudge. The elevator they were in had a glass wall on one side giving the occupants a great view as they rode.

Heather stepped over to the glass wall and stood there in a sexy pose and looked back at Charles for his approval. "Very nice, Heather, now quickly I want you to remove your thong and press your bare ass against the glass." This was so naughty she thought, as she smiled seductively and complied with his command, wishing her husband could see her doing this. With her thong removed Heather extended her arm toward Charles letting it hang from her index finger. Smiling, Charles took the thong and with a quick inspection he found it to be soaking wet as he brought it to his nose to inhale the sweet fragrance of Heather's sex. He then watched his nubie whore pull her dress up and press her ass to the glass wall so anyone watching the elevator ascend could see the sweet ass he would soon be enjoying.

"Nice, Heather, now just stay like that till we get to our floor," came his next command.

Moments later Heather felt the car slow and she knew it would stop and the doors would open, would someone be waiting? Then the doors opened and to her disappointment there was no one waiting. Standing she stepped toward Charles smiling as she felt his strong hand back on her bare ass guiding her out onto the floor.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
332 Followers