Her Inner Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers

"You are a very obedient whore, Heather, I am pleased with your lack of modesty and shame. Now, before we make our way to my room I want you to remove your dress," Charles firmly instructed.

With just a short hesitation Heather reached behind her back and pulled the zipper to her dress down so it would slip from her body to the floor leaving her standing naked in the hallway as requested. With only her sandals on she stepped out of the dress which was puddled about her feet. She bent over picked it up and handed it to Charles. "Which way to your room, sir, this whore is ready to service your needs."

A broad grin spread across his face as he took her dress. Then he stepped over to and opened a small door in the wall that concealed a fire extinguisher. There he placed Heather's dress and closed it. Heather just stared at Charles as he stepped back toward her.

"You won't be needing that dress for a few hours. It will be safely waiting for you to retrieve it when you are finished servicing me," Charles said as he gazed upon her exposed nakedness.

"I think you are an exhibitionist as well as a slut. You want someone to come out of a room and see you naked. It may be embarrassing even humiliating, but you are enjoying the thrill and risk of being seen as the slut and whore you really are," Charles explained.

Then Charles pointed the way and Heather strutted down the hallway hoping like Charles said that someone would come out of a room and see her. This was something Charles enjoyed doing with all his whores. If a woman would strip quickly in the hallway and walk boldly down the hall he knew she would be worth every penny he was paying.

Half way down the hall it happened, a door opened and out stepped an elderly man who just stood and stared at this lovely young woman parading down the hallway naked. Heather smiled and as she pasted him she spun about and shook her tits at him. The elderly man just smiled as he watched Heather's ass wiggling down the hallway.

When they at last arrived at the room, Charles was about to insert the key card when he felt his young naked whore take his hand. With her eyes fixed on his she guided his hand to her pussy so he could see just how wet and ready she was. With his touch Heather gasped, her mouth dropped open and she stood on tip toes as she felt his strong probing fingers inside her fuck hole.

"I want to see your cock. Take it out for me." Heather cooed as she stroked his fuck tool through his pants. The two of them stood silent in the hall way a naked whore with a black man fingering her pussy. Charles smiled at her request and obvious excitement over having her first black cock and first whoring experience.

"If I take it out, I'll expect your sweet whoring lips to pleasure it," Charles responded. Heather just repeated her request as she groped him. Charles withdrew his fingers from her cunt brought them to his nose, inhaled her feminine fragrance and then licked her juices from them. Then as they stood in the quite hall way the only sound they both heard was his zipper being lowered. Heather knelt in eager anticipation of seeing her first big hard black cock.

Reaching for it her eyes fixated, her moist red lips parted and she took it into her hands and begun stroking and caressing it. Leaning forward she rubbed the moist tip on her cheek and across her lips, then she kissed the tip tenderly before opening her mouth so this beautiful black cock could fill it.

Charles was amazed at this young woman. She definitely wasn't a jaded whore. Her sucking was slow, tender and through oblivious to where she was performing this most intimate act. Several minutes past and Charles cock was being sucked into Heather's mouth deeper and deeper, then they both heard a room door slam. Heather's mouth flew off Charles's cock and the two of them looked up and down the hall way.

"Well, sweet thing, perhaps it would be best to take this party into my room." With a naughty smile Heather stood and watched as Charles swiped the door lock and opened the door into his suite.

Once in the room Heather slipped her sandals off her feet, now she was totally and completely naked. The deep plush carpet felt wonderful as she walked into the suite. She was amazed at its opulence. It was large and spacious with several large comfortable looking chairs, a large corner sofa and a wide screen TV. Then the bed it was a huge pillow top king flanked by a single full wall mirror. She smiled as she visualized herself straddling this black man her cunt sliding up and down his beautiful big cock.

Turning she saw the outside wall of the room was all windows and with the drapery fully open the view of the city was magnificent. It felt odd yet exhilarating standing nude in front of this window. She was standing naked before the whole city.

Her attention shifted to a reflective movement behind her. Turning she saw Charles walking toward her and he like her was totally naked. Heather smiled as her eyes roamed over his well built muscular body. Upon reaching her he put his arms around her and the two of them stood naked before the city. It would be so romantic if Tom were standing next to her, but as it was it just felt naughty and dirty.

"I think it would be nice if you resumed your cock sucking, Heather," Charles instructed, as his hand squeezed her ass.

Turning toward him, Heather looked up and smiled eager to have his huge cock in her mouth again. Reaching out she put her hands on his strong muscular chest and as she knelt she slowly ran her hands down his body till she held his cock and balls. She looked like a little girl excited over a special present as she looked up at his lust filled face.

Charles watched and smiled as this first time whore licked the underside of his cock from the base to the tip, where her tongue teasingly licked the pre-cum that oozed from it. Charles chuckled at her genuine sensual excitement over his cock. Then he watched and gasped as her lips encircled the tip so she could engulf it deep into her mouth.

Heather bobbed her head up and down, twisting her mouth and lips about his massive shaft forcing it ever deeper preparing herself for the face fucking she knew he would soon be giving her.

First, came the filthy degrading talk. She loved hearing Tom and her other partners call her slut, bitch, cunt and especially whore. Now, she knelt before a man his cock in her mouth as a paid whore. When he called her a whore it had the sting of reality to it, because the money she was taking from him made her one.

Then she felt his big strong hands holding her head. She was still in control, but she felt the increasing weight and pressure of his hands coaxing her to take it increasingly deeper.

Finally, she felt Charles lacing his fingers through her hair which locked his grip upon her head giving him total control of how this blow job would continue. His thrusts were slow and gentle at first. Charles knew how to face fuck a woman, how to work his cock ever deeper so that the entire eight inches of his cock were in her mouth and down her throat.

"Now, my sweet virgin whore time to start earning your fee. I am going to face fuck till I cum in your mouth. You will take the entire length of my cock, just relax and let me ravish your mouth and throat. Trust me, Heather, I've put my cock in dozens of sluts' and whores' throats. You will gag and gag hard, your mouth will have froths of saliva hanging from it, your eyes will water and you may even cry, but my big black cock will go all the way down your fucking throat. Do you understand me, Heather?" Charles asked making sure she knew her place and what was being demanded of her.

With Charles's cock well into her mouth Heather looked up at him her eyes filled with excitement and fear at what she was about to be subjected to. "I understand I am your whore use me as you want," Heather answered, as she looked up at this black gentleman's face that looked increasingly savage. Then the thrusting continued harder and deeper. Sometimes he would just hold it enjoying the sight of her gagging, her eyes watering and saliva gushing around his cock. He especially liked the tears the redness in her eyes and the blubbering around his cock as she tried not to cry.

"That's it I love to make sluts and whores cry. Now, just a little further, Heather, you can do it just relax and swallow," Charles encouraged as he degraded her by taking pleasure in her discomfort.

Heather was gagging harder than she had ever before. She wanted to stop but she had sold her body to this man and she was determined to be the best whore he ever had. Gag, gag, slurp, cough, and moans emanated from Heather's mouth as the last inch of Charles's cock slipped past her lips. She had done it, eight inches of cock lay past her lips. Charles held his cock in her throat for several seconds scolding Heather to relax so he could begin fucking her throat.

Slowly, the gagging stopped and just before she pasted out the massive black fuck tool was withdrawn permitting her at last a breath of air. "Yes, I knew you could do it, Heather. Now, the fun begins I am going to fuck your mouth till I fill it with some black sperm," Charles said in a condescending tone. Heather proud of her accommodating such a huge cock smiled quickly as Charles began to thrust the entire length quickly into her mouth and down her throat.

"I bet there are several voyeurs watching you gag, they're probably wanking their cocks raw wishing they were doing you. Why don't you turn and look out like you know they're there and smile at them, blow them a kiss and get ready to swallow a lot of black sperm," Charles instructed.

Heather gasped as Charles's cock was withdrawn from her throat, and has she stared out into the blackness she pictured in her mind dozens of men looking at her through telescopes wanking wishing they were face fucking her.

After several seconds of gasping for much needed air and acknowledging the voyeurs, Heather felt a tapping on her cheek. It was Charles tapping his cock against it..

"Time for a slut's reward, Heather . . . I am real close to cuming and I want to give you a nice taste of black sperm as well as the best cum facial you have ever received." Charles said as he looked down pridefully at this virgin whore.

Heather opened her mouth and Charles quickly slipped his cock back in. His hands took hold of her head and he began to thrust harder and harder her mouth no more than a cunt to him. A minute past then two and the ravishing thrusts continued as did her gagging. Then Charles told her to be ready. He was about to empty his sperm into her mouth. "Don't forget after I deposit my first squirt of cum I am going to pull out and jack the rest all over that pretty little face of yours."

Heather acknowledged with a gargled grunt that she understood. Then the thrusts stopped, a large black hand took hold of the ravishing fuck tool and held it just between her lips. With a loud deep moan Heather felt the first pulse of Charles's cum blast into her mouth instantly filling it. As instructed she then opened her mouth wide, extended her tongue and with her head tilted back she watched Charles jack his cock furiously as pulse after thick pulses of cum hit her face. When Charles's cock finally stopped its erupting, he laid it on her tongue. "Now, I want my sweet nasty whore to lick it clean."

Heather began licking and slurping the cum slick cock. Charles watched with a smug condescending smile as this young woman, wife and mother frantically licked his cock clean. Then his gentlemanly side returned as he extended his hand to help her to her feet. Standing he looked at her cum coated face and smiled at the gooey mess. Taking her by the hand Charles lead her over to the bed.

"Sit on the edge of the bed and lean back," Heather was told. As she sat her ass on the bed Charles grabbed her legs and pushed them back exposing her cunt and ass. "Hold your fucking legs open, bitch," Heather grabbed the back of her knees and held herself open for Charles. He knelt, and lowering his face to her beautiful wet pussy he inhaled the rich aroused fragrance of Heather's cunt.

"Now, I am going to lick this sweet cunt of yours, I am going to make your toes curl and you scream in pure pleasure, then I am going fuck your cunt like it's never been fucked before."

With her face still covered in cum, Heather just laid motionless her mind focused on the skillful tongue of this black man. He flicked and circled her clit sending tingles through her body that made her toes curl. She heard him moan and exclaim how sweet her cunt juices tasted as he would scoop some with his tongue to use as lubricant around her clit. Then she felt his tongue slip past her fuck hole till it reached her ass hole. There was no doubt that this man enjoyed licking ass. When he reamed her, it felt like a snake burrowing into her. She couldn't believe how far he was inserting his tongue into her ass. Then one of the most intense orgasms she ever felt began washing over her body flooding her senses with mind exploding pleasure. Heather just screamed and moaned begging him not to stop telling Charles that he was giving her one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Charles stood still holding her legs up and apart looking down at her sweet gooey fuck hole. Pleased that Heather really was enjoying being his whore. He hoped that she would join the whore directory or at least let him use her on his many visits to her city. Heather lifted her head and peering between her thighs she could see Charles's cock had regained its strength. She knew he would last a long time having already cum once in her mouth. This would be a long hard fuck.

Sliding his hands up to her ankles Charles pulled her legs together so that her delicate petite feet were inches from his face. Heather watched breathlessly has Charles pressed and rolled his face briefly into the soles of her sexy soft feet. His tongue brought a giggle from Heather as it explored the creases and folds of her feet. Next, Charles took a toe into his mouth sucking on it as if it were a nipple. For the next several minutes Heather watched as each of her toes were taken in turn into Charles's mouth and sucked.

"Time to resume earning your fee, Heather," Charles whispered as he opened her legs and positioned himself. After a few moments of teasing her cunt by rubbing his cock through her wet swollen lips he inserted it with slow deliberate firmness till at last the two of them could feel it pressing into her womb. "You better be on the pill, sweet thing, I plan on sending you back down to your husband with your cunt full of black sperm."

"I am on it, but even if I wasn't I wouldn't want you to pull out. I want to feel your sperm flooding my cunt and womb," She said with pleading expectancy in her eyes.

Charles chuckled he owed this little whores cunt. She wasn't just a whore she was his cock worshiping slut ready, wanting and expecting a hard brutal fuck.

"Fuck me, Charles, fuck me like a dirty whore, do me, do me," She pleaded as she strained to see the union of her cunt and his cock.

Smiling wickedly, Heather's legs hooked over his arms he took hold of her hips and began to thrust into her. "You like it, Heather, you like having a black cock in your cunt?"

Her breathing was in short gasps as she watched it slide in and out of her fuck hole. "Oh, fuck yes, it's so fucking beautiful with my fuck juices glistening on it. Oh, do me, do me, fuck me like a whore you bastard I need to be fucked hard and rough."

"Hard and rough is what the lady wants?" Charles teasingly asked as he continued his long slow deep thrusts.

"Fuck! I said fuck me hard I am no fucking lady and a fucking dirty whore. Now, fuck me like the whore I am and don't stop till I am dripping with your sperm," Heather demanded past any point of arousal she had ever experienced.

As she screamed her needs, she felt his two hands tightening their grip on her hips. Looking up into his face she saw the savage look he had when he was face fucking her returning, she was about to get the rough hard fuck she craved.

Charles withdrew his massive organ so just the tip lay between her swollen labia lips, Heather just quivered and stared into this man's savagely contorted face in anticipation. Then it began. Charles rammed his cock into her cunt filling stretching her. Heather screamed, her legs straighten, her hands clutched desperately to the bed sheets.

"Oh, yeah, fuck . . . your cunt is so tight," Charles snarled as he began thrusting deep and hard into her, his strong hands holding her in place so each thrust would press the tip of his cock into her womb. "Is this what you want, bitch, is this how you want it?" Charles asked as he pummeled her fuck hole.

"Yes, yes, fuck me hard, oh yes I've never been done like this, oh fuck me, fuck me, oh, I am such a dirty whore," Heather babbled hysterically.

Suddenly, Charles withdrew and flipped her over roughly causing her to slide off the bed. "Come on, whore, you know what I want," Heather knew all right as she struggled to her feet. She bent and leaned forward straining on her tip toes so her ass would be high enough for him to mount her doggy style.

Charles had to crouch slightly to get the angle correct and with another hard thrust he was balls deep into this horny whore. Heather squealed as she took the massive fuck organ back into her stretched fuck hole. With his hands holding her hips tightly he began to hump her ass, slap, slap, slap. Carnal grunts, groans and squeals filled the room as Heather was being fucked like a bitch.

After several nonstop minutes of ass humping Charles withdrew sweating heavily near out of breath. Heather remained motionless waiting to be remounted, but what she got was a hard slap on her ass that caused her to yelp in pain. Charles just laughed as he rolled onto his back in the center of the bed.

"Okay, whore, time for you to ride the bull," Looking up, her ass still stinging from the slap she just received. She saw Charles lying in the middle of the bed, holding his cock up so she could easily slide her cunt down it. Quickly Heather crawled up on the bed so she could straddle him and refill her cunt with his beautiful big cock. Heather loved the feeling of lowering herself down upon Charles's big cock it filled and stretched her.

Charles looked up and studied her face. Her eyes were closed, a contented smile stretched across her face as her head slowly turned about. Then with her hands resting softly on his chest Heather looked down and began to slowly thrust her hips forward without losing any of his length. Once her body adjusted to being atop Charles her thrusting increased in speed and intensity.

"That's it, you fucking whore, ride my cock, fuck it, fuck it," Charles encouraged her wild riding of his cock. It felt incredible how she rode him and how vocal she was getting, Heather was riding him to another orgasm. Dizzy and exhausted Heather slowed her thrusting to just a gentle rolling of her hips as she looked dreamily down on the man that was paying her for sex. "It just doesn't get any better than this, she thought to herself. A big hard cock pleasuring her cunt and getting paid for letting the thing do her," she gleefully thought.

Amazed at how intense and hard she fucked he let her savor her orgasm. "Glad it was so good for you, Heather, you are definitely a slut first and a whore second. You sure know how to fuck a cock, bitch. If you enjoy this much more you'll have to pay me," Charles laughingly bantered.

With a smile and a quick lick of her lip's Heather looked into his eyes trilled that a man paying for her body was enjoying her so much. Suddenly, she was bucked off Charles's cock and rolled onto her back. Charles was immediately on top of her. His full weight resting upon her petite frame. Without being asked she spread her legs and lifted them giving Charles full easy access to her fuck hole.

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
335 Followers