Her Inner Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldlarry52
ldlarry52
332 Followers

Charles looked into her excited eyes and said, "Fuck, you're a hot, bitch." He lifted himself back up onto his knees and looking down on her he positioned her legs so her feet were resting on his shoulders, then he guided his cock back into her fuck hole. Wrapping his arms around her legs he gave a firm hard thrust that brought a gasp from Heather as the tip of his cock pressed back into her womb.

His thrusts alternated between a frantic hard humping to a slow gentle probing. Taking her by the ankles he removed them from his shoulders and brought them together. He studied her feet. They were pretty and petite less than a size seven he thought. With his thumbs he caressed the creases and folds of the soles of her feet. Heather watched him as he became mesmerized by her feet. She smiled and her eyes rolled back as she felt the deep soothing caress of his thumbs.

"Could this get any better, " she thought? Heather loved having her feet massaged and licked she was hoping he would, like her husband, begin to lick her feet and suck her toes again. Not wanting to take it to chance and even though she was there for his pleasure, not her own, she whispered, "Lick them . . . I love having my feet licked . . . I know you want to do them."

Without saying a word Charles brought the soft smooth soles of her feet to his face once more. "mmm mmm.....I just love pretty little sexy feet." Charles said as he pressed and rubbed his face into them his tongue slowly licked through and over the soft wrinkles and folds. Then he turned his attention to her toes. Heather watched his tongue snake around her neatly manicured toes tip in a glossy deep red color.

"I love the softness and smoothness against my face and your toes are just delightful to run my tongue between," Charles hungrily expressed as he gave her feet a tongue bath.

With his strong black hands holding Heather's ankles, he kept her sweet feet pressed against his face as he resumed pressing his cock rhythmically into her so the tip pressed against her womb. Then Heather felt her legs being laid to the side rolling her unto her right side. As she was rolled, she could feel her cunt rolling around Charles cock. She felt him nudging her legs from behind her knees, she drew them up as Charles took hold of her waist and thigh and resumed his thrusting. With each thrust they both could feel the tip of Charles's cock hitting her cervix. Heather was going wild she couldn't believe how fucking good he was making her feel.

Quickly withdrawing Charles slapped her ass causing Heather to cry out. "Okay, whore get up on your fucking hands and knees, time to fuck you like a bitch," Charles snarled as he knelt in the center of the bed stoking his cock.

Scrambling to the center of the bed, Heather quickly got up onto her hands and knees so she could be mounted and taken like a bitch in heat. To be taken from behind gave her a wonderful feeling of fullness. With an expectant look of lust in her face she wiggled her ass at him and said, "Your bitch is ready to be mounted and fucked."

"Oh . . . Yeah . . . you're certainly going to get mounted and fucked . . . hang on bitch I am putting it back in the nasty fuck hole of yours. I am going to send you back to your husband with a cunt full of sperm." Charles said in a debasing tone.

Heather felt the bed shake as he positioned himself behind her tight whoring ass. Then with Charles up against her ass she felt his cock being rubbed back and forth through her cunt lips. Suddenly, she felt his cock reentering her fuck hole. In one fluid motion Charles plunged his cock deep into her cunt till he was balls deep.

Slap! Slap! Slap! The room was filled with the sound of a slut being throughly humped. "Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck I can't believe how deep you are and how hard you're doing me. Ah, ah, ah, ah, fuck me, fuck me like a dirty bitch," Heather shouted at the top of her lungs not caring if the entire hotel could hear her.

"Such a dirty mouth whore you are, Heather. You'll make good money if you let me put you on the executive escort list," Charles told Heather as he paused to get his breath.

Heather lowered her shoulders to the bed so her head touched the mattress. With a fist full of sheet in each hand she braced her self for the final hard thrusting assault that would end with a torrent flood of black sperm swimming in her womb. With Charles' warning about birth control she had a sudden rush of fear that maybe this black man's sperm would be so potent that it might defeat her birth control pill. But, the idea of leaving this hotel room knocked up turned her on even more, till she screamed with yet another orgasm, but not just another orgasm. Heather screamed deliriously with pleasure as she squirted a soaking flood of pussy juices.

"What the fuck!" Charles suddenly hollered out. "I don't fucking believe it. I've never had a slut, whore or girl friend do this. You've soaked me and my bed." Charles said excitably.

"Oh, I am sorry! I didn't mean, I mean I couldn't help it you've been hitting all the right spots in my cunt. Please, please keep fucking me like you were. Make me cum again, make me squirt again. Oh, fuck that felt so good so fucking good," Heather pleaded and cried.

"Oh . . . I am going to fuck you so hard that you might just flood this room, bitch," Charles cajoled as he resumed his rape like thrusting of Heather's whoring cunt.

Ah, ah, ah, ugh, ugh, oh fuck, fuck me you bastard, fuck my whoring cunt, fill me with your potent black sperm. I want you to bread me, bread me with your black sperm," Heather gasped in a sexual frenzy of desire, that she would not think of, little alone ask for if she weren't so fucking worked up.

Charles was sweating profusely....he looked like an athlete locked in an intensive battle. Slap, slap, slap grunts and degrading humiliating dirty talk came from both their mouths as Charles was nearing his release. Heather could feel his grip around her waist tightening....she couldn't free herself of the ravishing cock in her fuck hole if she wanted to.

"Her it comes, bitch, a womb full of black baby making sperm," Charles said breathlessly.

A few seconds later Heather heard a very load moan from Charles as he drove his cock to the hilt and held it there as his torrent surge of sperm flooded her.

"Oh . . . I can fucking feel you cuming....you're flooding me, flooding me with sperm," Heather exclaimed as she felt his cock pulsing and his cum surging inside her fuck hole.

His orgasm and its after shocks went on for nearly two minuets when Charles released his grip and sat back his ass was resting on his heels. "Fucking awesome, Heather, you are a fucking awesome whore, Charles panted his well satisfied approval.

Now, get your fucking mouth down here and lick my cock clean," Charles ordered.

Heather always took the filthy sex talk of her husband and other partners as just that, but with Charles it was sometimes hard to tell if he were just engaging in filthy sex talk or really meant and believed the words he directed at her. The way he said things the tone and timing was stinging she genuinely felt degraded and humiliated. Especially, now after enjoying a great fuck that caused her to squirt and orgasm several times, Charles's tone made her feel cheap. Other men had asked her to lick them clean after cuming in her and she was all to happy to comply, because they asked appreciatively. Charles on the other hand was simply ordering her expecting her to just do it because it was her job, too.

When she finished cleaning Charles's spent cock, she looked up at his face to see a condescending smirk. Then his face softened and a pleasant smile warmed and reassured her.

"Fucking awesome, Heather," Charles repeated as he held out his big open arms.

Heather leaned into his arms and was surprised when his hands took gentle hold of her face so he could kiss her.

"You better plug that cunt of yours, Heather, if you want to give hubby some cream pie, Charles crassly suggested with a chuckle as he got up off the bed.

I am done with you for the night. I've got to get some sleep I have several important meetings tomorrow. But I've got to have your cell number . . . I am in town usually a couple of times a month and I very much want to use you again. Also, give me your e-mail so I can send you instructions on adding your name to the Executive Whore Exchange," Charles continued as he tossed a pad of paper and pen on the bed.

As Heather wrote the information down, she could see Charles opening the room safe. When he returned to the side of the bed he held out ten crisp one hundred dollar bills and said, "I think this properly compensates you for your services. In the future you should collect your base fee before you spread your legs, that way the guy knows that you are a pro providing a service, not a horny slut he's just pick up."

Heather couldn't believe he was actually giving her a thousand dollars for having sex and that he wanted her services each time he came to town.

"Okay, my sweet little whore, time for you to get your fucking ass back down to your husband," Charles said as he began moving toward the door holding her shoes the only article of clothing she had in the room.

Seeing Charles with her shoes moving toward the door, Heather jumped off the bed and ran after him. As they both stood naked at the room door, Heather wondered why he wasn't giving her any time to clean up.

"Thank you, Heather, for a fucking good time. You'll make a ton of money with the exchange. Now, you have just one more service to perform for me, Charles said to a confused looking Heather. As you walked to this room, you will leave it."

Heather's eyes widen as she remembered where her dress was. "I don't care to walk naked down the hall, but my hair and make-up are a mess. I have dried and fresh cum on my face, tits, and hair. If anyone sees me they'll know for sure...."

"They'll know for sure that you are a whore, Heather, Charles quickly finished her sentence. But, I don't want you to just walk down the hall naked. I want you to wait for the elevator to come, with any luck someone will be getting off the elevator and see you. Then on your way down you can dress if you want," Charles continued his last instruction.

"Okay....if that's what the customer wants, that's what I'll do," Heather said as she grabbed her shoes, then standing on tip toes she leaned toward him again for one last kiss before starting her naked departure.

Charles stood in the ajar door and watched this first time whore strutting down the hall naked with an extra wiggle to her hips, obviously enjoying the public displaying of her body.

"Heather, next time make sure your ass hole is ready for action. You're going to be doing ATMs a lot." Charles hollered at her as she continued her naked trek.

As she stood at the elevator door both Charles and Heather waited in nervous anticipation of the doors opening. They both wanted someone to be there, to see her naked with the obvious appearance of a woman having just finished having sex.

A muffled tone announced the elevator's arrival and as the doors open a very shocked man and woman stood staring at her. Heather just smiled and stepped into the elevator car as the couple stepped out. As the doors closed Heather shouted to the woman who was looking at her in disgust, "I made a thousand bucks tonight spreading my legs, honey, how much you going to be making?"

Heather laughed hysterically as the elevator began descending. Then she quickly slipped her dress and shoes on with little time to straighten herself. Looking in the mirror she could see she looked like she had been ridden hard and put away wet. Tom, her husband was in for a special treat, she mused as the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

Tom was sitting in the elevator lobby directly across from the opened car door. His eyes wide in disbelief that the nasty looking slut in front of him was his wife. "Are you okay, Heather?" Tom asked in concern.

"Of course I am okay, honey. Look I made a thousand dollars," Heather answered as she proudly held the hundred dollar bills up for her husband to see.

Tom was speechless to say the least till he saw a trickle of something on her inner thigh. "What's that on your thigh?" he asked.

Heather in an unlady like manner splayed her legs opened and looked down to see what Tom saw. "Oh, that's just cum, honey," she answered as she lewdly pulled her dress up so he and anyone passing could see.

"Come on, Tom, lets find a quiet spot you've got some pussy cleaning to do before we leave," Heather said as she grabbed his hand pulling him toward the conference room hall way. Finding a door ajar they slipped into the dark conference room tables covered in fresh white table clothes.

"Here! Over here, Tom," Heather directed as she pulled Tom toward a long narrow table. In the darkness Tom could see Heather had let her dress fall from her body. Then she wiggled her ass onto the edge of the table, leaned make and spreading her legs said, "I am spread and ready for you, baby. I've got gooey fresh cream pie in my cunt. I want to hear you licking and slurping it all out of me"

Looking about the room quickly, Tom saw a partially opened door and a light in a service room. Not really caring at this point if any one was looking or about to enter the room he held her ass cheeks and saw the dim light reflecting on her cum filled cunt. Then with a smile he leaned forward and began licking and slurping away at the sloppy cream pie.

As Tom feasted on Heather's cream pie, she lifted her head and watched her husband dutifully licking her cunt clean and said, "Honey, the gentleman's cum your feasting on comes to town a couple of times of month. He wants me again so I gave him my cell number. I guess now when you call me a whore it will be more than just dirty talk.

Tom pressed his face deeply into her cunt and sucked a mouthful of cum as he heard his wife tell him she would be this man's whore again.

Heather squealed as she felt the tickling sensation of Tom's sucking her fuck hole. Resting her head Heather looked up at the darkened room's ceiling and smiled wondering what Tom would do when she told him about the Executive Whore Exchange.

"And, Tom, there's more to me just giving him my cell number. He wants me to be apart of the Executive Whore Exchange," Heather said matter of factually as if she were being asked to join a civic organization.

Tom just kept licking and sucking the sticky, gooey mess as he pondered the implications, and possibilities of his sweet wife being a professional whore.

Thanks for reading....If you have read my other stories you know I like making sluts out of ladies and whores out of sluts.

Love to get comments....

ldlarry52
ldlarry52
332 Followers