Her Interview with a Genius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

With other women, that might have been an idle promise, but that was not the case with Veronique. She loved cock and any man lucky enough to experience her talents was left wanting more, much more! She took his cock and throated Lucas all the way down, she whirled her tongue around the tip, she slid her hands all over it while sucking him. Lucas resisted just a tiny bit so that he wouldn't cum. His stiff cock slid from her succulent lips with a tiny "pop" and he was ready. So was she, ready and eager.

Veronique wasn't sure if Lucas was a man who liked to run the show or if he enjoyed an independent woman, so she demurred. That proved to be a correct strategy, as he got on his back and let her straddle him. She loved being on top and began to ride him, slow and steady at first and then, she allowed herself free rein to express herself. The dark-eyed beauty gave him her full attention and received his as well. His hands were all over her, running through her hair, touching her shoulders, playing with her tits and stroking her thighs. She continued to thrust down upon him, demanding satisfaction and hoping that she was providing it as well. She had her third cum and then felt his body shake. She got off his cock, took him in her talented mouth and sucked him dry.

"Another round, Lucas?" She giggled when she was finished.

"I'm good with that."

"At least," Veronique purred, running her hands along his chest.

A few weeks later, Veronique received an E-Mail from her new lover. He was in Borneo for another week and then would be flying back to spend a week with her. Veronique's mind went into overdrive. Wasn't that just like a man? One week's notice? A week would barely be enough time to get ahead on her writing assignments, buy some new sexy lingerie, free herself from any social commitments she might have – only1 week?!

Veronique began making all of her plans in her head as she focused on Lucas' impending arrival. She knew that he would be worth it. With all the trouble she was going to – he hadbetter be.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12