Her Introduction Ch. 01

Story Info
She's just met her Dom, but she doesn't know it yet.
1.6k words
4.47
26.8k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dd2300
dd2300
39 Followers

What to do, what to do. I just broke up with my boyfriend and moved out to my own little apartment downtown. I feel so liberated and free. I no longer have to worry about someone else or follow the rules or do anything that I don't want to do. His stupid list of commands was the last straw and I couldn't take it anymore. So let's go to a bar. Good thing that I'm downtown already because I certainly can't drive after that bottle of Rose. There's a great bar at a downtown hotel on the rooftop. There are beautiful views and even more beautiful wine. I stumbled into the hotel and walked towards the stairs. I took one step up the first stair and turned backwards. What am I thinking? I've definitely got to take the elevator. I walked back over to the elevator and pressed the up button.

I heard the ding and took a step towards the elevator as the doors opened. I was about to just step in when I saw there was a tall man inside. I stopped dead in my tracks, not quite as you do when you run into someone, but more as you do when you see someone so beautiful you can't help but admire him. He stood at about 6'2 with perfect posture and extremely lean. He was wearing a dark grey suit with a black tie on. His hair was as black as his eyes and it was brushed off to the side, fluffy and full. He had the slightest amount of hair on his face from not shaving for a day or two. He stood tall and confident. I felt myself growing a smile as I looked him up and down until I came back to his face and he was staring right at me. I could feel my face flush even more than it was from my alcohol.

"Are you getting in?" He asked. I quit admiring him and looking him square in the eye.

"Are you getting off?" He did just come down after all.

"Well that depends on you. Where are you headed?" He slightly moved away from the center of the doors, offering me to come inside. I shot him a suspicious look and walked in without taking my eyes off of him.

"Up to the roof" He gave an approving nod and hit the button up to the roof and the doors closed. As they did, he turned to me. Feeling extra courageous, I leaned back to the wall and put my arms behind me to lean against the small railing. I was going for a sexy but shy look and looked up at him. He examined me and gave me a smirk and a quiet laugh. He was on to me and there was no fooling him.

"I'm Andrew" he said as he reached his hand out to me.

"I'm Beth" I said and gave him my firmest handshake.

The doors opened up and we both looked out, waiting to see who stepped out first. He reached his arm out, "After you".

I walked out and scanned the entire bar area. There were bar stools at the bar, large chairs around a fire pit ad in the back there were more private couches with a small fire pit. I walked straight back there and sat down on a couch in front of a lit fire pit. I picked up a menu and began looking at the wine and cocktail list, trying to decide what I'd like to have. I heard footsteps walking over and looked up to place my order, but it was Andrew walking over with wine bucket and 2 glasses already. He picked the exact wine I wanted to get. "Hope you like Champagne" he smiled and sat down next to me. He placed the bucket on the table to the side of him and poured both of us a glass. I sat back and took a sip of my bubbles and all was good in the world. I didn't even care that I was drinking with a stranger, I didn't feel like crying from being single, and I didn't have a million thoughts running through my head.

I almost forgot that Andrew was sitting next to me when he finally moved his head in front of mine as if to get my attention. "You okay there?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm great actually. This wine is great." He laughed and asked me why I was out by myself and drinking alone. I told him that I was newly single and unfortunately had no friends so I do most things by myself. He looked sad but sat back and put his arm up on the top of the couch behind me and sipped his wine. I sat back too and he rubbed his hand on my shoulder. I asked him what he was doing in town and where he was from. He works for a big finance company in the city and is out here for business meetings. We sat for a while in silence just sitting and drinking out champagne. I probably should have stopped at one glass while I was there but we were there for over an hour in the most peaceful silence I had ever felt. But I was also getting sleepy and very drunk.

"I should probably go home now while I can still walk" I finally broke the silence and sat up giggling a little bit.

"Oh you aren't going home tonight, Beth." He replied with the sweetest of eyes and serious face. I stopped laughing, and freaked out I asked him what he was talking about. "You're too drunk to walk home alone. I'd like you to stay with me tonight. I have a room just right downstairs and you can have the bed."

"You don't just get to tell me where I'm staying for the night Andrew, you don't even know me."

"But I know that you've had too much to drink and that you walked here. And I don't think you'd be able to make it home in one piece. And I don't want you to walk alone. It's your choice, Beth. But I just wanted to offer."

"And so what if I did stay the night then, Andrew?"

"I would go turn on a movie for you, we can start a fire and make s'mores and then we will go to sleep. I will drive you to your place in the morning." His proposition was so hard to turn down, but I really didn't know him. He's beautiful and I would love to have sex with him, but I'm sure that's the alcohol talking.

"No I will call a cab home. Thank you though, Andrew. The offer was very nice."

I stood up and got my things to walk to the elevator and he stood up behind me and followed me. I got about five steps before I tripped over my feet. Fuck, I'm so drunk. Andrew reached out and grabbed me and turned me around so that I was face to face with him. He looked strongly into my eyes and held me close. He looked down at my lips and I looked down at his. I don't care how drunk I am, he is so beautiful and I would love to stay the night with him. He turned me around and we began walking toward the elevator. Am I really going to stay the night with him? He had his hand on the bottom of my back, guiding me toward the elevator. As we got on, he pulled me close with one arm on my back and grabbed my hair with the other hand,

"Are you going to stay the night with me, Beth?" He asked. I looked at his face as closely as I could. His voice was stern, but his eyes were soft and he still managed a smile despite how strong he sounded. I sheepishly nodded and knew that at that moment things could go very wrong or very good. But something about him made me trust him. I suddenly had a 'why not? Just go with it' attitude. Which I know could be very troublesome but I wanted him so badly.

He led me all the way to his room with his hand pushing me all the way. As soon as we got inside he locked the door and took off his suit jacket. I walked around and took mine off and set it on the table. I leaned against a chair as he began to undo his cuff links. "So Beth, would you like to turn on that movie and order s'mores? Or would you like to do something else?"

He was looking over at me right in the eyes, waiting for my response. I looked around and tried to think of something to say. Normally when I'm this drunk and brave, I would walk over to him and put my arms around him begging him to kiss me. I'd flirt with him until he wanted me too. But I was petrified with him and I couldn't move or speak. And I loved it. "I asked you a question, Beth. Don't ignore me" There was a sense of threat in his voice.

"What else did you have in mind?" I asked trying to be coy.

He laughed and looked down at the ground trying to cultivate his perfect response. He began walking towards me, looking up and down at my body. As he got close to me, he caressed my face in his hand so softly, until he jerked me close to him and put his other hand on my ass pulling me in closer, "I can show you better than I can tell you." He said with a grin on his face. He began to kiss up my ear and whispered, "Do you want me to show you?" I nodded again as his hand's grip lightened so that I could. He pulled his head away with the biggest grin and said one word: Good.

dd2300
dd2300
39 Followers