Her Introduction Ch. 03

Story Info
He just met his sub, but he doesn't know it yet.
8.5k words
4.68
16.5k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dd2300
dd2300
40 Followers

This chapter is now in Andrew's point of view!!

*****

I walked back out to my car, but I couldn't open my door. I wanted to turn around and march into her apartment and make her submit to me in her own home. She needed to be punished for how she talked to me and disobeyed me last night. She didn't just disobey me, but she talked back and defied me. I had to take a step back from my thoughts and remember that she didn't know anything about me or my lifestyle. I turned around to go and talk to her, but I couldn't move. I couldn't tell her about that. I sighed out any thoughts of going in there and telling her and turned back to get into my car.

I drove back to my hotel to order breakfast and get started with my day. Today was full of meetings with investors and I needed to get my mind right to impress these people. I was on autopilot driving back to the hotel in reverse the way Beth had instructed me, remembering all of the places that she had pointed out to me. Her favorite restaurant, that's where I can take her tonight. Fuck, it hasn't even been ten minutes since I left her and I can't get her out of my mind. Just drive.

I drove up to the valet and handed over my keys. I walked into the hotel restaurant and ordered breakfast. "Can I have the green smoothie, please?... And a whiskey on the rocks?" I normally have a smoothie in the morning, it keeps me full and helps me get my vegetables in. But the whiskey was on a different level this morning. The server looked at me longing to get a glimpse into my eyes. I looked up at him with confidence in my choose.

"Rough night last night?" He asked as if trying to console me and make sure I was sure with my decision.

It should have been rough last night... But I couldn't tell him that, "Something like that." Was all that I could muster up to say. The server penned it down and turned around to the kitchen.

As I sat at the table I just kept replaying last night over and over in my head. How beautiful she was when the elevator doors had opened up. I had initially gone down to go to a bar next door that was recommended to me by a gal who I had met earlier. This girl was my age, she was sexy, and I already knew that she wanted to submit to me. She told me where she would be and basically asked me to meet her there. But when the doors opened and Beth was standing right there, I couldn't even think about this other girl. Beth was so beautiful, her long blonde hair draped over her shoulders and flowing down past her boobs. She had deep green eyes that were as big as her soul. But it was her body that was mesmerizing. She had the perkiest little boobs but the curviest and plump backside. She had the sexiest body I had ever seen and I wanted to take her so badly. That was honestly the only thought running through my head for most of the night until she started having second thoughts. Oh the ideas running through my head at that fire pit.

I had every intention to take her last night. I wanted to so badly. She was so independent when she walked out past me and found her own fire pit and couch as if I wasn't going to join her. It was like she was almost teasing me of how free she was and could do whatever she wanted. And she could if that was what she truly wanted. But she wanted me and she couldn't hide it once we were in my room. But before we got down there, when she was just sitting there, staring into the fire and drinking her champagne, she was so beautiful. I know there were so many thoughts running through her head, almost troublesome, but she was so striking.

But how stupid was I to try and come on to her that strongly. There's no way she's a submissive with that attitude. I knew she had no idea what she was getting herself into last night when she came with me. I had her in my arms so close and so tight that I could have taken her right there. I could have thrown her on the bed and licked her until she came at the mere thought of my name. I could have pinned her and had my way with her anyway that I wanted. And I almost did. Nuzzling to her ear and feeling her uneven breathing with every inch closer I got to her, made me hard in such an instant. But I don't even know what she's into. I shouldn't have even invited her down with me.

"Here's your breakfast, Mr. Andrew" The server's voice almost made me jump I was so entrenched in the thought of Beth. I thanked him and started with my liquor. The whiskey was the focus point of this meal. If I could get a good buzz going, I could forget all about Beth.

I tried to rehearse my speech for my first meeting today, but the only thing I could see was Beth in my shirt this morning. When she sat up, her hair so messed up with her bangs sticking almost straight up and her mascara smeared around the corner of her eye. Her pure beauty shining through no matter what state she was in. She was perfect.

But I can't see her again. I need to go back home where I'm with other people like me. Other doms that understand who I am and support me in my ventures. I need to find my submissive that won't talk back to me like she did. I can't see her tonight. I took out my phone to delete her number to keep myself from calling her tonight... "How is your breakfast this morning?" I locked my phone and set it down and looked up; it was the hotel's manager checking in.

"Hello Alfonso, everything is great as usual. It's good to see you again." I extended my hand to shake his hand and he looked questioningly at my breakfast of choice. I have known Alfonso for about five years. I've stayed here once a month for the past five years and he and I have grown fond of each other during my stays here. Everything has remained very professional with us, he would never mention anything about my drinking. He's only seen me here drunk once before, and that was the only time I've gotten drunk here. It was three years ago when I had just lost my sub. I was with her for about a year and started inviting her onto my business trips. Alfonso quickly grew fond of her as well. He could tell what our arrangement was without asking questions. We shared an incredible unspoken bond. Before a big business trip, my sub left me for another dom that she had met. I was a mess that weekend and missed all of my meetings to get drunk out by the pool. By the time night came, I was completely wasted and picked a fight with another guest. Alfonso ushered me to my room to throw up and sleep it off while he took care of the situations when the police showed up. We both have an incredible amount of respect for each other.

We chatted for a while and caught up on business and gossip from the last week. Before he was about to get back to work I stopped him and asked him about the restaurant that Beth had pointed out to me. "Oh that's a great choice, sir. They usually take reservations two months in advance since they've gotten a perfect Michelin rating. Would you like to send me your schedule for the next couple of months and see what I can do about getting you in?"

"I need a reservation for two tonight, Alfonso." I said dropping my whiskey and picking up my smoothie. He looked at me with almost terror at the thought. But he assured me that he would do his best and walked away. I finished my smoothie and walked out to get a cab for my day full of meetings.

As I stepped into my meeting all I could think about was how I could treat Beth to a nice night out tonight. What if Alfonso couldn't get a reservation for me? Where else would I take her? I wanted it to be special. A part of me wanted to get a car and take her to a night club in the city to show her my world. My heart began racing at that thought. The look in her big innocent eyes when she saw naked women in collars and leashes crawling on the ground. How she would react and what smartass remark she would have about it all. God, she was so cute when she was trying to play it cool, but I could tell her mind was racing last night even if she didn't tell me.

I reached out my hand to introduce myself to my hopeful business partner, "Hi Mark, it's so nice to finally meet you. Let's get started." Mark showed me to a small meeting room with a window to downtown and a big conference table. I sat facing the window with my back to the door. I opened up my briefcase and handed him a packet of paper that we would be going over. The meeting itself was very boring. We began talking about the future potential of his investment and all of the new opportunities that might arise for him. Mark was a smart, young businessman set on increasing his assets and that was about the only thing that he cared about. Just as the meeting was coming to a close, I head the door open behind me. Instead of looking back, I skimmed over the next part of my pitch.

"Yes, what is it Bethany?" Mark said in a casual tone. Bethany? My head whipped around to the door without even thinking, my eyes wide and my mouth dropped. There was a tall and thin brunette gal at the door, now uncomfortably trying to avoid eye contact with me while explaining to Mark there was a problem in the lobby. Embarrassed, I turned my head back to my papers and kept reading over them. I was not comprehending a single word, but thinking of how horrible that probably looked. Me whipping my head around at the sound of a female's name. Beth was the only thing in my head and I was desperate to see her again. "Excuse me Andrew, I'll be right back." Mark said as he stood up, adjusting his jacket and walking out the door.

I pulled my phone out for the first time since breakfast this morning and carefully made sure not to delete Beth's number. I stared at the screen, wondering if I should call her or shoot her a quick text. I knew Mark would be back soon, so I went with a text. It read 'Be ready by 7, wear something nice.' I probably should have worded that differently so she doesn't think that she didn't look nice last night. Boy, she looked great last night. I don't even know how I could have said that any differently or nicer, I'm just too used to giving commands like that. I stared at my phone waiting for her reply, but I could hear Mark's footsteps coming back in so I put it back in my pocket. "Sorry about that, where were we?"

I'm sure the rest of the meeting felt rushed by me, but I suddenly didn't care about it. All I cared about was tonight and getting everything ready and making sure everything was perfect. It lasted no more than ten minutes before I shook Mark's hand again and left the building. I walked back to my hotel and asked for Alfonso. He came out to meet me in the lobby and he had a smile on his face, hopefully with good news.

"Andrew, come into my office." He said as he raised his hand out to guide me into his office. Once there we both took a seat across from each other at his desk. :"I have good news for you, my friend."

"Oh I sure hope so, Alfonso. I pay you too much to have anything less." I began our inside joke with a smile on my face and saw him do the same.

"I got you a reservation for two tonight at 7:30. I assume it's a special occasion for a special lady?" By this time he was smirking as if he already knew the answer.

"Honestly, Alfonso, I don't know. I just met her last night..." I stopped myself when I saw his eyes turn from excited to sad. Alfonso and I had a close bond and we knew a lot about each other without having to offer up much information. "It's not like that though. She's different, she has to be." I found myself getting lost in my own thoughts just thinking about her again.

"Well does she know about your lifestyle? You and I both know that's the most important thing to establish before getting serious. You can't let her in without knowing if she will accept you or not." He was now beginning to lecture me, less like a friend and more like a mentor.

"But that's the thing." I hesitated because I knew just muttering these words would turn my entire world upside down. "I know she isn't into that stuff. She can't be. But I'm okay with that, I think. She denies me and talks back, but she's so cute when she does. She seems to be fighting against being submissive, and I want her to fight against that. To find her voice and be independent. But I want her to do that with me." At this point I was confusing myself and getting further and further from the plot.

"Andrew..." he let out a sigh and placed his hands on the table in between us. He dropped his head and looked me square in the eyes, "If you want this, I will make tonight the most beautiful night of this young woman's life. But you have to be sure about it. You can't back out or be upset if at the end of the night she doesn't choose you or your lifestyle. That's a very real option. I can tell in your eyes how you feel about her, but you need to be ready for that."

"I know, I know. I'll live if she doesn't accept me, but I'll hate myself if I don't try. Work your magic tonight, I need to pick her up at 7." I asked him as if begging for the last of my wishes from a genie's lamp. I stood up and he did the same, shook my hand, and I left up to my room.

The hours seem to go by as slowly as possible. I went to the gym at 2 and sat in the sauna just to pass time, but even then I still had three hours until I had to pick her up. And I still never even heard back from her. There was still the very real possibility that she would call back and say that she couldn't make it. I decided I would go grab a small bite to eat before dinner so I went back down to the restaurant and ordered a kale salad and another whiskey. I took as long as possible to eat my salad, savoring every bite and hoping time would pass by faster. The salad was great and I thought about even ordering another one to keep me down here longer, but I passed on that idea and went back up to my room. Two hours left.

I tidied up as much as I could in the room. I got a wet wash cloth and wiped down all of the furniture and the entire bathroom to make it as clean as possible. I refolded all of the laundry in my bag and put a clean folded shirt at the top in case she stayed the night again. I made sure the movie options were out on the table and I centered the tables around the chair by the door. I took out a dessert and breakfast room service menu and set them both on the table by her side of the bed. I walked around the room aimlessly for another half an hour centering items on the furniture and making sure the bed was lined up evenly and the door handle didn't have any visible finger prints.

It was now 6:00 and I felt my phone buzz in my pockets. It was a text message from Beth. My heart jumped when I saw her name on the screen but it immediately began beating fast at the thought that it could be her turning down our date. I opened the message and it read, 'Oky dokes'. For the first time since I was in high school, I got butterflies. She was so young and innocent, like she didn't have a care in the world and nothing could go wrong. But I knew that wasn't true. I knew she has known heartache and betrayal and loneliness as hard as anyone ever has. It was visible to me in her eyes when we were sitting at the fire pit. The way she dazed off into space and got lost in her own thoughts. It's not just a happy girl who could get lost in her own head like that.

I figured it was time I could start getting ready so I went into the bathroom and reshaved my chin and face and brush my hair. I was trying to decide between two shirts that I had hung up in the closet. One was a blue button down shirt and the other was a white polo. I've never been one to have difficulties making decisions, I was used to calling the shots and making the game plan. But the underlying thought of which one she would like more or would go with her outfit best made me second guess myself. Just as I was about to pick, there was a knock at the door.

I opened the door and there was a maid with a dry cleaners bag held up above her head. "For Mr. Andrew. From Alfonso" she said as she handed me the bag. I took a hold of it and thanked her and closed the door. Confused as to what this was I opened it and feasted my eyes on a nice black suit set. Alfonso must have known that I hadn't brought a formal outfit with me for my business trip so he got me something extra special. There was a pair of black slacks hemmed to my exact height with a light grey button down shirt and a sharp black coat. I admit, this was better than anything I had packed and I was sure that Beth would love it. I quickly got dressed and walked down to the lobby to get my car.

I walked outside to the valet to give them my ticket for my car. "Mr. Andrew, Alfonso set up a car for you tonight. It's right this way." He led me to a limo parked outside the drive through area and opened the door for me. "The driver just needs directions to where you are picking up your date and then he will take you to the restaurant." I thanked him and he closed the door and I climbed in.

I took a minute to take this all in. Alfonso really had outdone himself this time. It was all so perfect, even if he had gotten a limo for a ten minute drive. He wanted this to be perfect. I instructed the limo to Beth's place and the driver got out to open my door and waited there to do the same upon my arrival. I walked up to Beth's door and hesitated a little bit. I took a deep breath and knocked three times on the door. I made sure I was standing up straight and had a neutral look on my face for when she opened the door. All of that was lost when she did. My mouth dropped and I felt my shoulders lean forward as I fought back the urge to shove her back inside and carry her to her bedroom and rip her clothes off of her. She was perfect.

Her long blonde hair was curled and fell just past her boobs, every curl in place. Her eyes were carefully lined with a top and bottom layer of liner and her lashes were the longest lashes I've ever seen. Normally I never notice any of this stuff on women, but she was so perfect I couldn't help but admire all of this. She walked out of the door towards me and turned around to close her door. "No, stop." I demanded of her. She turned back to face me and looked up at me confused. "Just stand still, I'm not done admiring you." Her cheeks flushed bright red and I knew she was watching my eyes go down every inch of her body, but I didn't care that this could be awkward for her. Her dress had a deep cut showing off what incredibly small amount of cleavage that she did have. It had thin straps so her tones arms were free to the summer air. Just at her waist, her dress flowed out and flowed down just past the bottom of her curvy and plump ass. Her legs were long and slender, and she was standing in three inch black heels. She was perfect, she was so beautifull. "You're so beautiful" I thought out loud as soon as I had finished admiring her feet. I looked back up to her and smiled. She closed the door behind her and I put out my arm to walk her out to our ride.

Once we got out to the street, she looked straight at the limo and up at me with a goofy smile plastered across her face. "You got a limo for us? How far are we going?" she asked so surprised and curious.

I couldn't help but laugh at the thought of the limo taking us ten minutes away. But I didn't want to give up the surprise just yet. "Not too far, but I like to ride in style." I said making a lame joke.

The driver opened up the door for us and I watched her climb in, her black dress coming up in the back and exposing her black laced thong. I think she realized she had just flashed me and sat down quickly, patting her dress down around her. Dark thoughts started running through my head. I could tell the driver to just drive around and turn on some loud music. I wanted to sit down across from her and tell her to come up to me and kneel in front of me. She would look up at me with curious and wondrous eyes, not sure of what to do. I would demand that she take off my pants, maybe she would be aroused by that point and want to suck me off without me demanding. But I would mouth fuck her until I heard her gagging and she was trying to pull me away. I would grab her hair on the back of her head and push her face on my cock until her lips were at my base. I could control her that way and make sure that I was fucking her and not the other way around. I wanted nothing more than to use her slutty mouth and fuck her until I shot my load in the back of her throat and heard her choke on her own saliva.

dd2300
dd2300
40 Followers