Her Irish Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked around his large bed and lit the few candles that he had set up just in case the moment did happen. He lowered the lights down low and laid her gently on the bed.

Slowly, oh so slowly, he kissed her lips then moved down her body, licking her neck, ears, and collar bones until he made a rest stop at her bra. He unlatched the hooks and slid one strap off her shoulder while tracing his fingers down her arm as he withdrew the strap. He slid the other one just as painfully slow as the first. His dick ached be buried to the hilt in her so bad but he had to hold off. He didn't want to ruin the night for her.

Sean threw her bra across the room and hooked his attention back on her globes, feeling the soft, plump skin of one while kneading a nipple with the other hand. Her bud instantly rose to attention at his touch, needing more of him. He moved his mouth to clasp on the other nipple, feeling it stiffen in his mouth.

Using his teeth, but lightly, he grazed the sensitive flesh causing gasps to escape her luscious lips. He trailed his down until he felt the waistband of her panties and circled his fingers on top of her slit. She writhed beneath his touch as he traced the outline of her lips though the thin cloth.

Cassie bucker her hips as he found her engorged clit and pressed on her panties to massage it. She moaned as he teased her through her underwear, all the while his cock agonizingly twitched to be in her.

He switched his attention to her other breast as he lifted the hem of her panties to trace her lips without a barrier. He plunged a finger in her sopping wet hole and released a groan. He slid another in and loved the way her walls accepted him but she was still tight. He pushed further until he was knuckle deep.

Sean found her spot and continued rubbing it while he moved his mouth down to swallow her clit. He removed his fingers to slowly slide her panties down, making her beg, making her want it.

"Sean," she pleaded.

"I hear you, baby," he smiled.

Returning his fingers where they rightfully belong, he continued massaging her cunt and he flicked her clit with his tongue. She shuddered under his mouth; the waves of ecstasy were nearly there. God she was so close.

"Come for me, love," he whispered in between licks.

With those words, she let loose, coming with everything she had. "Mm, Sean..."

Cassie sat up after the final waves stopped. She propped herself on her elbows and reached for Sean's cock. She yanked his boxers down and gasped. It never ceased to amaze her how large this man was. She felt truly blessed that this wonderful man was all hers. And she couldn't wait to have him inside her.

She sat up on her knees and pulled his hips towards her mouth. She opened her mouth and took his head in and proceeded to take at least half of him in her willing mouth. She sucked in her cheeks as she went further down, lightly using her teeth and heard Sean groan. Still going down she almost reached the base of his shaft before she had to come up for air.

Cassie took him in her mouth again and fondled his sack with one hand as she used her other to slide up and down the base where her mouth could not reach. Sean moved his hips, essentially fucking her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head to hold her in place to stop himself from coming.

"Did I do something wrong?" Cassie asked after he pulled out of her mouth with a noticeable "pop".

Sean shook his head. "No baby, it's-" he paused for a minute as the sensation finally deceased. "It's been a while."

Cassie nodded, understanding.

"Hopefully I can hold off because I want tonight to be perfect." He smile as he took her in his arms and brought her down on the bed with him

Sean pulled off his shirt and hugged Cassie to him, relinquishing in his desire to lay with her forever. He pulled her lips to his, taking her bottom lip between his teeth and tugging and rolling it. After toying with her lips Sean placed his tongue where he nipped and bit, soothing the burning sensation.

Cassie moaned and pushed her hips into his.

Sean grabbed her hips to settle her. "Hold on, love."

Relenting, Cassie pressed her hips into the bed, letting him work his magic. Sean pulled on her chin to open her mouth and slide his tongue in. God it felt so right. Like their mouths were made for one another, a perfect fit.

He invaded her mouth, claiming at his own. "You're mine, Cassie," he breathed in between gasps.

He moved his hands down to her breasts. "These are mine, no one else's," moving lower still to her flat tummy, he spread his hand over it, his fingers spanning the circumference. "My child, who will have my name, will be in your womb."

Cassie gasped at the finality of his words. They were going to get married, have children, and grow old together. She was his.

She didn't realize that his fingers grazed the hem of her panties and he continued further until he fingered her blond curls. "And this," he slipped on finger inside her warmth, "will always be mine," he growled in her ear.

Sean flipped her over until her backside was against his front. He lifted her right leg and slowly inserted his length from behind. Cassie sighed as Sean filled her as far as he could go in this position. She squirmed as Sean felt her tight walls pull him, trying to go deeper.

"I want to hear you say you're mine. Say 'I'm yours', baby," he commanded.

Cassie whimpered as she felt him slowly move, thrusting deep. "I-uh," she moaned as he thrust hard, still holding her leg with his arm. "I'm yours."

With that, Sean picked up his pace, digging faster, pushing deeper until he felt her walls clutch at him. Cassie gripped the sheets in front of her, knotting them in her hands.

He stopped. Cassie pressed her rear end into him; damn she was so close. "Why did you stop, Sean?"

Christ he loved the way she said his name. "I don't want you to finish without me, love."

Sean turned over, taking her with him. He turned her around so she was straddling him. This time he was able to fill her completely and heard her gasp as he practically touched her womb.

He gripped her hips and moved her at a dreadfully slow pace. Cassie bit her lip as she rode him, using her thighs to grind her back and forth. She used his chest as leverage to hold her body up. Sean groaned when she bent over and kissed him, teasing him with her tongue.

Cassie went faster, this time using her legs to bounce on him, keeping her hands on his chest, she dug her nails into his flesh causing him to hiss. The backs of her thighs kept hitting her heels.

Sean grabbed her hips and pumped her faster. Fuck taking it slow; this was their love-making, hard and fast. Not slow and soft but not rough either. He didn't like hitting and choking and all that shit. Neither did she. The most he ever did was spank her ass and maybe pull her head back.

Cassie shuddered as her orgasm crept closer. She rolled her head back moaning and cursing.

"Fuck," she yelled, "me!"

He didn't need any more motivation as he got up and flipped her over onto her stomach. Sean pulled her hips up so her ass was in the air and her face in the bed. He entered from behind; his hips met her ass, hard. He ground into her then reached forward to grab her blonde ponytail and pull her head up.

Cassie lifted her shoulders, supporting herself on her hands. Sean pulled harder, causing her to arch her back making her ass go higher. Sean thrust faster and harder, at some points pulling almost all the way out, leaving his head in, and then shoving his cock back in, making Cassie moan.

"Sean, go-go-" she bit her lip as his dick grazed her upper wall. "Faster! Fuck me!"

And fuck he did. No, is was their version of making love.

He felt her shiver, felt her muscles bunch beneath his fingers. She cried out, no longer able to hold it off, and he felt her walls clutch, felt her body stiffen with her release. He soon came, groaning as he gripped her hips so tightly, afraid that if he were to let her go, he'd or she would away. He looked down at her left hand and noticed the ring. His heart beat faster and he grinned, so happy that he owned this woman.

They both fell, he on top of her, still inside. His voice was muffled by her hair. "I love you baby, so much."

Cassie crawled out from underneath him, her body wet with salty moisture. "I love you, too." After she caught her breath and he crawled up next to her, she whispered, "You know, I'd like for once for you to come in my mouth after sex."

That got him stirring again. He growled, "God, you're so sexy. Give me a minute and I'll be good."

Cassie sat up, pulling the sheets around her as a thought occurred to her, a very important thought for their future. "You've never met my parents!"

Sean laughed. "And you've never met mine. Well, they're still in Ireland..."

Cassie smiled down at him. A trip with him would be lovely. "I would love to go. In fact," she started as she moved the sheets off her naked body to lie on top of him, "I think we should get married there."

Sean grumbled. There were reasons he left and came to America. But he relented.

"Anything for you, my love. Anything."

He smiled as he brought her lips to his, molding their match-made-in-Heaven lips together.

12