Her Knight, Her Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my love, you are truly trying to cast a spell on me, you are naked under your gown..." he says, clearly taken by surprise.

"Does it arouse you, my love, to know that I spent the evening with you and your men with nothing covering my most sacred part, that part of me that is only for you..." she asks, her question dripping with desire.

"You have no idea what it does to me! All this time you have been exposed, naked for me..."

"Yes, I have, I wanted to tell you at the banquet, I wanted to beg you to touch me right there, knowing we weren't alone."

"I'm going to touch you now, my love. I see how wet you are for me. I smell how much you want me. I have to taste your pussy, my Honeysuckle!"

Suddenly his hot mouth was on her bare mound; Erica wanted to scream at the top of her lungs at the intensity of it. He was swirling his tongue over her clit, occasionally pausing to suck it hard, and then releasing it only to be licked again. She moaned loudly when she felt his tongue dip inside of her to graze her most erotic spot. The pressure was building and that magic feeling was forming deep in her nether regions.

"Oh, my love! I feel it!" she gasps.

"Then let go for me, my Lady. That belongs to me...your pleasure is mine."

"Yes! Yes, it's yours!

Erica spirals over the edge, she feels her insides clench and warmth spread all through her body. She can feel her most intimate part grow wet. She hears him groan in pleasure as he laps greedily at her sweet juices. She revels in the feeling of Brian licking up every drop of her pleasure. When he moves up beside her, they slowly undress each other. He kisses and caresses every inch of her sensitive skin. Soon, she is under him and she feels his hardness against her sex.

"I'm going to make love to you, my Erica. I want to be deep inside of you, feeling your tight pussy around me..."

He is looking in her eyes, his expression pure love and adoration. She smiles radiantly at him.

"Please, my love... I don't want to wait any more..."

Slowly, gently, and sweetly Brian kisses her as he enters her. She feels him slip all the way into her, filling her completely. He wraps his arms around her tightly and moves in a slow agonizing rhythm, kissing her deeply as he strokes her most intimate place.

When he begins to quicken his pace, he pulls back to look into her face, his expression full of passion, love, and desire, Erica could feel how much he loves her and that she is truly his... completely!

"I love you, my Honeysuckle...you are mine, my Lady."

"I love you, my Lord...you have all of me. Please, make me yours right now...please..."

He can hold out no longer when she begs him for her release. He holds her gaze as he finds his own, filling her with his essence. At the sound of his feral growl, she lets herself go. She can't control herself when he makes that purely male, purely fierce sound. It makes her feel completely conquered in the most exquisite way! She rises up to pepper kisses across his neck and chest.

"My beautiful Erica...what have you done to me?" he breathes into her shoulder as he rests on top of her.

She loves the feel of his manly girth covering her so completely as she strokes his back.

"I have woven my spell around you, my love..."

Brian laughs that boisterous laugh that she loves and Erica knows that it is she that is caught in his spell...

The End.

12