Her Last Bow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Finally, the process ended. Laura attached the second memory stick and began the process again. As it was beginning, she took her back pack and began preparing the explosives to destroy the consoles. Finally, the process finished.

*THUD!*

Laura jumped out of her skin, but quickly recovered. Running to Melina, she handed her sister the memory sticks. "Get the hell out of here... now!" she hissed. "I'll set the explosives. Go! Go!" Melina ran out with the sticks back towards the entrance.

And just in time. Laura had barely time to move when she heard the sounds of metal doors opening. Seconds later, four men poured into the room from the far end, having just run up the stairs from below. They leveled their semi-automatic rifles at her.

"Ah, what a pleasant, pleasant surprise." said a voice. From behind the men, into the room walked Sergei Molotov, still overweight, sweating from the exertion of running up three flights of stairs behind his much more fit men. "The Iron Crowbar's lovely wife has paid us a visit."

Laura was going to go for her bag and set off the explosives immediately, but the Finn was too fast. He grabbed the bag as she was going for it.

"That won't do, Doctor, that won't do." said Molotov. "Let's take her into the other room."

Two men grabbed Laura. When she tried to break free, the Finn hit her hard right in the lower back. They grabbed her again, securing her arms behind her. Then one man used a large knife to cut off her coat, leaving her in her all-black pullover sweater and woolen pants.

They half dragged, half walked her down the hall into a room that had several beds. Once in the room, Molotov came up to her. "Ah, the Scorpion is here... betrayed by her own people." he said. "Just disgusting of them. But you, my dear, will pay the price. My men and I have been waiting for you." With that, he took the knife and cut open her shirt from the front, then ripped it the rest of the way open, exposing Laura's milk-filled breasts.

"I am really going to enjoy this." Molotov said. "Lay her down on the bed, face up." The men slammed her onto the thin mattress of the bed, two of them grabbing and lifting her legs, then spreading them. Another man ripped open the crotch of her pants as Sergei Molotov opened his pants and lowered them.

"You fucking bitch." Molotov said as he mounted Laura. "I will be sure to tell your husband that I fucked you before I killed you." With that, he slid his cock along her labes. It was barely longer than his fingers. Finally, he found the mark and penetrated her.

"Oh yes, nice..." Molotov said as he began pumping as hard as he could. Laura stopped moving, lying there like a dead fish. She thought to herself that it was small-dicked guys like Sergei that brought the average penis size down.

"Look at me, bitch!" Molotov hissed. "Look at the man who is fucking you! Where is your husband now, you worthless little bitch? I'm going to make sure he knows that I fucked you before I killed you. I'm going to tell him what I'm doing to you before I kill him and your children!"

Laura just refused to look at Molotov, and willed her face into a mask of bored passivity. She had endured worse than this, much worse. All she needed to do was make sure these guys stayed here while Melina escaped with the data.

Molotov did not take long to come. He just ranted "Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" over and over, then his thin, watery semen oozed out of his cock and into her.

"Okay boys," Molotov said as he got up and zipped up his pants. "Enjoy yourselves. Fuck this bitch like it's the last you're going to get... and it is the last she's ever going to get!" He guffawed at his own joke.

The other men turned Laura over so that she was on her knees, her shoulders pressed into the thin mattress. Another man got behind her and grabbed her hips, then sank his five inch cock into her pussy.

"This is not going to make her talk." whispered one of the men to Molotov.

"Oh, I am not even going to try to get anything out of her. "said Molotov. "They would not have sent her here if she knew anything truly valuable. And I am really looking forward to seeing her husband's face when I tell him what we did to her... and then killing him. That bastard thinks he can have a nickname like his for what he did to me? He will regret that in his last moments, and his wife will suffer for it. COME ON, FUCK HER, YOU BASTARD!!"

The man raping Laura put more energy into his thrusts, but he was on the edge anyway. He began to come, firing his load into Laura's quim. Her vagina had lubricated as a defense mechanism, and the loads of semen helped her from being physically damaged too badly... as long as they didn't start beating her, also. Not that it mattered if they put a bullet in her head after they were done...

The Finn was next. Unlike the others, his cock was large, as large as Laura's husband's cock. He was hard, too, and when he fit the head of his cock into her labes and violently shoved it into her, she gasped. The Finn began fucking Laura with long, deep, brutal strokes, pulling her hips to him with his hands as he thrust forward, his groin loudly smacking her ass. He was enjoying it.

"Come on, get your rocks off and let us have a shot at her." another man said as the Finn was taking his time fucking Laura.

"Yes," said Molotov, "our eight-man relief crew will be here soon. We'll have to leave, and we'll shoot this bitch and be done before we go. So get your Finnish ass moving!" Everyone laughed. The Finn stepped up his brutal pace, then finally erupted into Laura's abused pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Half a world away, Jack Muscone and Cindy Ross were at County Jail. The six men had been booked for charges that included illegally spying on Government officials, that being Police Officers, loitering, and small stuff like that. The Federal charges related to potential terrorism would be better to hold them on.

"All their fingerprints come up as not on record at all." said Muscone. "Not as classified or anything like that, just not on record."

"Maybe the CIA learned from the SPS case." Cindy said. "So if you send in fingerprints that are classified, they now just tell you they're not on record."

"That could be." said Muscone. "Keep thinking up things like that, and the FBI might try to hire you away from here."

"Don't even joke about that." Cindy said.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry." Jack said.

"Nobody knows yet, except Teresa." Cindy said. "I haven't decided yet, either."

"Well, I hope you join us." said Muscone. "But I'd understand if you stayed. Working with the Iron Crowbar has got to be the best thing going."

"I half figured you guys were offering me the job just to get him to come, too." Cindy said.

"No, it's a genuine offer for you, even if he stays here." said Jack. "He's been offered a full-time job, but keeps saying he's happy where he is."

"Okay," Cindy said, "enough of that. Who are these bozos, and why are they spying on us?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After they all had had a turn raping Laura, one man decided he wanted more. He got behind Laura and began ramming his cock against her asshole. Finally, he penetrated and sank into her rectum.

Laura gasped in pain, trying to roll with it, but it was hard. Without lubrication, it hurt, and the lining of her ass was being torn by the invader. Fortunately, she'd had family and friends buttfuck her, helping stretch her ass and helping her get used to this, but it wasn't possible to prepare enough for the physical pain and damage.

"Damn, Pyotr," said Molotov, "the whole place smells like ass now. Hurry up and finish."

"Sir," said a man coming into the room. Our eight men are arriving at the perimeter."

"Good." said Molotov. "I hope they captured this bitch's partner."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After taking the memory sticks, Melina ran at the top of her speed to the door. She knew that there was nothing she could do for Laura. She knew she had to get this information back to the Company, or this whole mission and its losses were for nothing.

Getting to the door, she raced out... and her heart sank. In front of her were eight people, masked, heavily armed with submachine guns as well as long knives, and some had swords slung over their backs. They quickly moved to surround her.

Melina was captured. It was all over.

Part 7 - This Is The End

*POW!* *POW!*

"What was that?" asked Sergei Molotov.

"Gunshots outside." said one man.

"I'll check." said the Finn. He went towards the door with his AK-47. At the door he looked out, and saw eight men.

"What was the gunfire?" he asked in Russian.

"We caught a woman running out of here." said one of the masked men, in German. "She tried to run, and we had to shoot her."

"Did you get the memory sticks?" the Finn asked, this time in German.

"Yes." said the man, holding up the memory sticks.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

All the men had gotten dressed. Laura was made to get up, as well. They took her handcuffs off, ripped off the rest of her clothes, then one man gave her what looked like black pajamas for her to put on. She recognized the clothing as 'death robes', clothing given to persons about to be executed in the Muslim world. She was then handcuffed again, and led to the door to the outside.

When she got outside, her heart sank into the pit of her stomach as she saw the Finn give the memory sticks to Sergei Molotov. He looked at her with a smile and said "Was it worth it, Doctor?" Sergei turned to the Finn and asked "What happened to the other bitch?"

"These men intercepted her and she tried to run, so they shot her in the back." said the Finn. He pointed south down the road to the treeline, where a small black mass could be seen in the far distance. Laura again felt agony in her soul, and she struggled not to begin crying.

"Good." said Sergei Molotov. "Okay, let's finish this. We'll go through the woods, and come out on the road, where our extraction point is." With that, the men started walking around the building and north, into the deep woods.

It was slow slogging through the forest, which seemed to be silent in anticipation of what was to come. The white snow and black trees against the gray sky were depressing enough, but the fact that there was not a drop of color anywhere made it even worse.

As she was pushed along, forced to walk, Laura thought about her children and her husband... or tried to. She wanted them to be her last thoughts as she was walked to her death. But damn it all! she thought to herself. I should have petted Bowser goodbye. I want to think of my children, and all I can think about is that my last regret is not petting that little dog before I left!

They were now deep in the woods, trees surrounding them in every direction as far as the eye could see. Still not a hint of color, just the endless black and white.

"Okay, this is far enough." said Molotov. He pushed Laura hard, and she fell sprawling on her face and chest into the snow. "Get on your knees, bitch." Molotov ordered. Two of his people forced Laura back up, then backed well out of the way. She was sticking up out of the snow, totally helpless. Sergei Molotov stepped up right behind her.

One of the masked men came forward with his submachine gun. "Thank you, no." said Molotov. "I will do this myself. I want to tell the Iron Crowbar that I personally shot his wife to death before I kill him." The man nodded, and stood to the side.

With that, Molotov took out his Makarov pistol and dramatically pointed it straight up into the air, then began dropping his arm in a circle until the pistol would come down right behind Laura's head...

To be continued.