Her Last Bow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've got some good people working on it." said the DepDirector. "And not all of them are in the CIA. After you ripped the Corrigan Cell to shreds, a lot of people are wondering if you'll take down whoever the bad seed is now."

"I yam what I yam, but I will try." I said, in a brilliant imitation of the legendary 'Popeye'.

"By the way, do you think this is the entire CIA, or just rogue elements?" asked the DepDirector.

"I think..." I started, then began going into a reverie. Coming out of it, I said "I don't think they're all bad guys, and not all of them were sending Laura to her death just to get rid of her. But there is someone there... someone... like a spider at the center of a web, like Westboro was..."

"Interesting." said the DepDirector, watching me with fascination on his face. "By the way, you and your family are getting a tour of the White House this afternoon. Something special has been planned."

"For Laura?" I asked.

"No, that's going to happen at Langley." said the DepDirector. "But put on your good suit for this one."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was not allowed to attend Laura's retirement ceremony at Langley, because actual spies were in the auditorium with her. But I got a synopsis of what occurred.

Because the President was at the G-7 and NATO summits, the Vice President stood in. After the CIA Director presented Laura with her retirement proclamation, congratulating her for over 32 years of CIA service, the Vice President had a surprise for her: she was one of the few people, and fewer living people, to be awarded the CIA's highest honor: the Distinguished Intelligence Cross.

This was the equivalent of the Army DSC or Navy Cross or Air Force Cross, and some say it's on par with the Medal of Honor. Laura was surprised, and the assembled Agents, including Melina, gave her a very long standing ovation.

Then came the internal memorial service for the old mother, a.k.a. 'Diana'. She was posthumously awarded the Distinguished Intelligence Medal, her second such award. Her ashes would be scattered over Langley and the Potomac River, per her long-made request.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The sense of history was incredible. The East Room. The portrait of Washington that Dolly Madison had saved. All of the other rooms in the White House. I was in awe. I was also a bit surprised how small the area around the White House was; it's in the middle of a city.

After that tour, a group of us were led along the Colonnade to the Oval Office. Some may not realize that the Oval Office is not actually in the White House building. As we went into the room, I again felt that awe-inspiring sense of history. The decisions that had been made in this room... sure made my office at Police HQ feel inadequate by comparison, I thought to myself.

I was equally as astonished at the group that had been assembled for this visit. Todd Burke and Teresa Croyle were there, as well as Laura and myself. Cindy Ross had been flown in, as well as Admiral Leonard Cordell, USN (Ret.). I began to get an idea of what was going on when I saw some of the men that had served with Dr. Cordell... and Teresa's father... including two of the Green Berets the Captain had saved on his final Viet Nam mission. They were in their old uniforms, wearing medals. Last, but not least, was Teresa's hometown Police Captain friend, the representative of Teresa's father's hometown.

We were then joined by the Vice President and the Marine Corps Commandant. Since I'd met the Marine General after the Gunny Guernica case ('Semper Fidelis'), he greeted me warmly, and introduced me to the Vice President. In return, I introduced him and the Vice President to Laura, Teresa, Cindy and the others. The Commandant greeted Dr. Cordell warmly as an old friend. Then we settled in for the ceremony as the Vice President began speaking.

"As you know, the President is in Europe, so I'm standing in for him today." said the Vice President. "Recently, the U.S. Congress went into secret session. One of the things they took up was to make right something from decades ago. While this is still classified and you can't discuss it publicly, I am glad you are all here to be part of this ceremony. General, if you will..."

"Yes, Mr. Vice President." said the Marine Commandant. "Attention to orders..." Just about everyone instinctively came to attention along with the old soldiers and sailors.

And we listened in awe as the proclamation was read that posthumously awarded Teresa's father... the Congressional Medal of Honor.

The Vice President opened the long blue box, displaying the Medal with its light blue ribbon and 13 stars, the five-pointed star of the medal beneath. It was exceptionally impressive.

The Vice President handed the box to Teresa, who had an inscrutable face as she murmured a "Thank you" while accepting the Medal and the proclamation as photos were taken. She showed it to Cindy, then went over to the men her father had served with and let them pass it around.

I saw old men crying as they talked about the Captain and his wartime bravery, and how he deserved this highest of military honors. This moment meant more to them than I would ever be able to know.

"What should I do with this?" Teresa asked them. "Donate it to the 173d Brigade Museum?"

"You could." said Admiral Cordell, wiping tears from his eyes as he held the box with the Medal in it, "but they'd have to put it away somewhere, hide it. Why don't you keep it, Teresa. And one day tell all your family, all the kids about your father's bravery." All the old soldiers agreed with that.

"Commander," Teresa said, showing me the Medal, "you've got two of the closest thing to this." She offered me the box, and I examined the Medal, seeing her father's name engraved on the back.

"Laura just got the closest thing to this today." I said, showing it to her. Laura gave a wan smile.

"Nothing compares to this." my wife said. I was tempted to recite Chief Griswold's comment on modesty, but decided not to as Laura said "Teresa, I know you weren't close to him, but you can be proud of him. He was a true leader of men."

"And his daughter is, as well." I said. Teresa gave what passed for a smile at that comment.

"I am proud of him, for what he did for his country and these men who served with him." said Teresa. She turned and said "Thank you again, Mr. Vice President."

"I can't take the credit." said the Vice President. "Admiral Cordell has worked tirelessly to make this day happen, as did others. And he also got some help from this recently retired CIA Deputy Director, who does not like to take 'no' for an answer." I smiled at that one.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"MOMMY!!"

It was late Tuesday morning, January 17th. Never had Carole Diana's cry of greeting sounded so good to her mother's ears than upon this arrival. Laura bent over and picked up her daughter, and gave her a long hug. Tears were flowing from my wife's eyes.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Carole asked.

"Because I am so, so happy to see you, my baby." Laura said. She kissed Carole's cheek and hugged her again, and Carole happily hugged her mom right back.

I was holding Jim, and after putting Carole down, Laura took him and gave him a warm hug, which was returned. And then two excellent dogs came bounding down the stairs.

"Hi guys." Laura said as she put down Jim, then gave both dogs a good petting on their heads, somewhat to my surprise. The dogs and Carole were happy about it.

"Okay, guys, your mom needs to get some rest." I said. "She's had a long, hard trip."

Carole hugged Laura's legs. "Mommy, don't ever go to meetings again!"

Laura laughed. "I won't be going to those meetings any more, sweetie." she said. "But I will have to go to work at the School, okay?"

"Okay." Carole said. She then bounded off to play with Bowser, partly because Jim was already playing with both dogs.

Then my mom Phyllis came into the room. She'd been waiting upstairs for the kids to finish greeting their mother. She hugged Laura warmly.

"Oh, I am so glad you're back, safe and sound." said Phyllis. "I know Don was concerned."

"He had every right to be." I said. Laura nodded.

"Yes, I would not be here if it were not for him." Laura said. "Okay, I smell food cooking. I am starving. Let's eat. And then, darling, we'll talk about my therapy."

Part 11 - Therapy

We were in the upstairs room of the Cabin. Laura was on her hands and knees, naked. In front of her was Teddy Franklin, and my wife was voraciously sucking the young stud's huge cock. Behind her upturned ass was my nephew Todd. He was holding her hips and pulling her to him as he relentlessly drove his massive ten-inch member into Laura's pussy.

Laura had not discussed what had happened to her, but I knew she had been raped after being captured. She did not want me to be the first person she had sex with after that ordeal; ergo, she was now being spitroasted by the well-hung young men. I wasn't sure if this 'therapy' was for real, or if Laura just wanted to be fucked by these studs. But she was the psychiatrist, and I had no problems watching her being pleasured by these young men. Needless to say, it was also a reward to them for their part in her rescue.

As I watched Todd's huge cock sliding in and out of my wife as he steadily and deeply pumped her, I eased my own throbbing cock into Sharon Eastwood, who was Nick Eastwood's beautiful mother. Nick was also in the room. His huge cock was almost as large as Todd's weapon of lust, and it was being sucked by Laura's gorgeous assistant, Gayle Roberts. With Laura retiring, Gayle was going to be reassigned, so this might be our last chance to play with her.

I was on top of Sharon, who was a lovely 'decided' blonde, watching my wife get double-teamed as I began a steady rhythm of porking the woman beneath me. She had a nice thick pubic bush, which had aroused me as I'd undressed her. I lowered my head and began nuzzling Sharon's neck and jaw as Sharon watched her son fucking Gayle's hungry mouth. Laura had told me that Nick was a mother-fucker, and had bedded his mother on many occasions. That thought heated me up even more, and I began fucking Sharon even harder.

"God damn!" Todd gasped. "I can't hold back. She is just too fucking good." He had been sucked by Laura to prepare his meat for penetration. But Laura's clenching cunt was too hot, too wet, too tight, and now he was about to erupt.

"Yeah, do it, Todd!" Teddy said, egging his fellow stud on. "Give it to her!"

"Come inside her, Todd!" I yelled out as I jackhammered Sharon.

"Oh yeah... OH YEAH!" Todd cried out as he pulled Laura into him, her asscheeks smacking his groin and thighs. I watched hard to see if Todd's huge balls were pulsing as he fired thick, heavy spurts of hot man-cream deep into my wife.

Once he was spent, Todd eased back, letting his softening but still-huge cock slip out of Laura. It was wet, coated with their combined juices.

"My turn." Teddy said, easing his cock out of Laura's mouth. He moved around behind her as she lowered her head to the pillow on the floor. I felt Sharon wrap her legs around me as I watched Teddy's huge nine-incher plunge into my wife from behind.

The feelings of Sharon's fine legs wrapped around me combined with the sights and smells of my wife being fucked in front of me were too much. It had been too many days without a release.

"Oh, I'm coming... UHH!!" I gasped out. I felt that familiar intensely ecstatic pain in my loins, then the explosive release overwhelmed me as I dropped my load into the lovely MILF beneath me, my cock spurting volleys of cum into her depths. I began to feel the warmth of my baby-batter as my cock churned it into a creamy lather.

Teddy got his nut inside Laura, and she was now officially a hot mess. She collapsed to the floor and turned to lay on her back, her legs spread obscenely. Frothy semen was oozing out of her well-fucked snatch, and her labes were coated with spunk.

That was too much for Nick Eastwood. Almost with growl, he rushed over and eased his muscular body on top of my wife. They worked together to fit his enormous cockhead into Laura's labes, then he shoved forward.

"Oh God, YES!" Laura cried out as Nick slammed balls-deep into her. "Oh God, your cock feels so GOOD! Fuck me, Nick!" Nick complied, whipping his hips and ass up and down as he fucked Laura with deep, powerful strokes.

The room became quiet, only the noises of Nick and Laura's hot coupling filling the air as they rutted with raw abandon. Gayle had come over to me and we were lying like spoons as we watched. Teddy was lying exhausted on the floor a few feet away, watching between their legs, and Todd was now being sucked off by Sharon.

As I watched, I felt both arousal and a little bit of jealousy as I watched Nick and Laura. He was deeply kissing her and she was returning it, their tongues twining as he slid his hands under her back and held her by her shoulder blades. Laura's arms were wrapped around Nick's neck and shoulders as they hotly kissed, and her legs were pulled up and back, spread wide to allow the young stud to fuck her as deeply as he could.

It went on for some minutes, and I felt a bit more jealousy as I realized that Laura was into Nick, that they weren't just fucking. That did not stop me from sliding my hardening cock along Gayle's sweet ass towards her pussy. She lifted her leg and I pulled it back, her shapely foot pressing into my thigh as I slid my dickhead along her labes. She helped guide it in, and I pushed, feeling her warm, wet cunt envelop my 'little iron crowbar'...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was spent. I had come inside Gayle, and Todd had drained his balls into Sharon. Then Teddy got a double-decker blowjob to completion. And all this time, Nick had been fucking Laura. He had amazing stamina, but he finally could not help himself, and he shot his load into my wife. It was one of the largest loads I'd ever seen, too, and it seemed to leak out of her forever as she cuddled with Nick, sharing warm kisses.

Todd and Teddy left, and Gayle went with them. Sharon and I just watched, her hand stroking my cock, as Nick and Laura made love again. This time my wife rode the young stud, twerking her hips and ass on his cock as it churned her insides into a lather. Nick was sucking the milk out of Laura's hanging breasts, letting her fuck him. Laura came hard at least twice, and she may have entered that state of rolling multiple orgasms.

Finally, they rolled over, Nick on top of Laura, and he 'fucked to pop', finally coming inside her. Sharon and I went back downstairs to get some drinks as Nick and Laura kissed and made small talk, whispering sweet nothings as they enjoyed the afterglow of their mating...

Part 12 - Whys and Wherefores

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded reporterette from in front of the Federal Building at 7:00am, Wednesday, January 18th. "Channel Two news is following the story of the FBI's arrest of several CIA double agents!"

"In yet another scandal for the CIA, the White House's Press Office has confirmed that the FBI made a number of arrests of CIA agents that were also working for foreign intelligence services. Neither the White House nor the Justice Department would give any details or numbers of agents arrested, citing the ongoing investigation as well as the sensitive nature of case. Several news networks have filed FOIA requests for more information, but the Government has rejected those requests, citing national security reasons in denying the People the information they have a right to know."

"Sounds like Priya." Cindy said. "You sure this is on the right channel, Commander?"

"I am positive." I said. "Bettina, Priya... peas in a pod, all a part of the deeply corrupt Media."

"And in local news," Bettina said, "Captain Teresa Croyle has returned to active duty with the Town & County Police Force. Chief Sean Moynahan and Commander Donald Troy issued statements praising Captain Croyle's bravery and welcoming her back."

"However," continued Bettina, "when asked if Captain Croyle's engagement to BOW Enterprises CEO Todd Burke created a nepotism arrangement for Captain Croyle, as Mr. Burke is the nephew of Commander Troy, Chief Moynahan said that it did not, and issued a reminder that as a Police Captain, the nepotism laws do not apply to Captain Croyle nor Commander Troy.

"That did not go over well with several members of the Town & County Council. Councilpersons Kelly Carnes and Thomas P. Cook have called for an investigation of why Commander Troy openly flouts the regulations by having two relatives under his direct command, meaning Chief of Detectives Cindy Ross, who is the Commander's first cousin, as well as Captain Croyle. Ms. Carnes and Mr. Cook will make formal complaints to the SBI's Office of Ethics and Review."

"Yeah, she's got a bee in her bonnet, for some reason." I said as I drank my coffee. All of MCD murmured agreement.

"Where is Captain Croyle now?" asked Joanne Warner.

"Down in the Armory." Cindy replied. "Qualifying with her gun again."

"And very successfully, I might add." said Teresa as she came into the room with two paper targets. "Both hands, of course." I looked at the targets. The groupings were good, but not as good as Joanne or her mentor Melina could shoot.

"Mmm, hmm." I said. "A bit ragged there, Captain. I don't need to put you on desk duty... you need range time!" Suppressed giggling started, then became full laughter as Teresa shrugged her shoulders and threw up her hands in mock resignation. I just grinned, showing that I was teasing her, then congratulated her on returning to full duty.

"By the way," said Theo Washington, "how did the inspections go yesterday?"

"Better." I said. Indeed, the afternoon before, after getting back home and getting Laura settled in, I called the Duty Desks and said I was coming in for the second inspection. This one went worlds better than the previous one. The weapons in the Armory were clean. The Police vehicles were spotless on the inside and outside. The vehicle engines had the proper amount of oil and fluids were topped off. Equipment was in good condition. Uniforms were sharp.

A lot of Police Officers's faces looked as blue as their uniforms, but they began breathing again when I issued an email to the Chief, cc'd to everyone, that the TCPD was looking good, and that I was proud to be commanding such a sharp looking Police Force.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Teresa worked to catch up on paperwork in her office, her phone buzzed. It was the Duty Desk.

"Ma'am," said the Desk Duty Sergeant, "there's a phone call for 'Lieutenant Croyle'." He told her where it was from, and that he had told the person Teresa was now a Captain.

"Yes, I'll take the call." Teresa said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was in my office, catching up on emails and intel reports from Vice. Lt. Masters and his Detectives were gathering information that someone was going around and quietly spreading money to a number of known malcontents. The reasons were unknown, as of yet.

Helena buzzed me and said that Captain Croyle wanted to speak to me. I had Teresa come in, and she sat down in a 'hot chair', albeit a bit gingerly.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Fine, sir." Teresa said. "They took blood, and my chemo appointment is on Friday. But what I wanted to talk to you about is this: I just got a call from my Police Captain friend in my hometown. She said that someone had come in the night and replaced my father's headstone on his grave. It had been a military headstone anyway, but now it has 'Medal of Honor' inscribed on it."

I nodded. "They do that as a matter of routine, I understand."