Her Last Cherry

Story Info
Sexy curvy writer wonders about anal sex.
6.1k words
4.37
114k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Chapter 1 *

Jenna and I had been seeing one another for a few months and I couldn't be happier. She is bright and thoughtful and she has a genuine concern for the well being of others. She wants to help make this world to a better place, and is studying to be a counselor for those who have fallen on hard times. She has a pretty face with bright blue eyes, long blond-brownish hair, wears glasses, and is around five-feet-four inches tall, a few inches shorter that I. She's a bright, normal woman. A very special bright, normal woman.

Because we both have other obligations and busy life-styles, we live in separate residences and see one-another only two or three-times a week. But when we do get together, we make up for lost time.

The best thing about Jenna, as far as I am concerned, is that she is so sexual, and oh so sexy. She would say, if asked, that she was "overweight," but to a man who's mouth gets dry and who's dick gets hard just thinking about the jiggle of ample silky feminine ass-cheeks and the wobble of mouth-watering 40C tits, her weight is perfect.

The sexiest thing about Jenna is, however, her mind. She loves to write erotic stories and to describe in detail her sexual fantasies.

Her stories reveal plenty about Jenna, how she adores sucking a rigid dick till her mouth fills with cum, slurping and swallowing to the last drop, licking the cock clean; how she gets off by displaying her succulent 40Cs, cupping them, her nipples like silver-dollar-sized sombreros, strawberry red, feeding them to her man so he can happily suck and nibble while she fondles his balls and strokes his throbbing shaft. She loves writing about the pleasures of being fucked, a hard cock ramming up her smooth, clean-shaven (bald as a baby's bottom) wet pussy, faster and faster.

Jenna enjoys showing her stories to me, usually in an innocent way, as though she doesn't realize that I simply have to fuck her after reading each one. "Uh here, honey, would you check this over? I'm not sure if it's any good," she'll say.

"Oh sure," I'll answer, and my cock will be stiff by the time I get to the second paragraph, with her sitting by, watching me, the hint of a devilish smile on her face. Sometimes she likes to suck me off while I read one of her stories aloud, a guarantee that that she'll soon get a mouthful of cum.

But until we met, Jenna had never experienced the joys of anal sex. She had endured a couple of inept attempts by her ex-husband to ream her ass and, though she often fantasized and enjoyed talking about being ass-fucked, she was understandably gun-shy. I would often finger-fuck her anus while doggie-fucking her, using her pussy juices for lubrication, telling her how much I'd love to shove my cock up her sexy ass and she would respond "Mm, that feels good Jim, but not yet, not yet." And I didn't push it. I wanted her to be ready.

Then, one day, she presented me with her latest story, one where she finally feels a man's cock filling her "virgin ass." We were sitting on her couch at the time and, upon finishing her very X-rated little tale, the only thing I could do was give her a long kiss and say, "get your clothes off, hurry."

"OK Honey," she said, grinning, and we both undressed and she turned face down on the couch and raised her gorgeous ass, her big trembling tits swinging, the nipples stiff and dragging on the cushions.

I stood, one foot on the floor, one on the couch and directed the swollen knob of my stiff cock to separate the lips of the pretty glistening hairless pussy, peeking from below the crack of her ass and began to shove it in. Her cunt was, as always, juicy and receptive.

"I loved your story, Jenna," I strongly gripped her hips and rocked them towards me as I began to steadily thrust the glistening shaft up her lovely slick silky pussy, her juices already dripping, coating my balls" I spanked her ass-cheeks, leaving hand-prints on each milky white bun, "and I am strongly tempted to fuck you up the ass right now..."

"Oh yes, fuck me Jim, fuck me, fuck my ass, spank me, spank me, " Jenna responded,

"But, ahhh, I have a better idea," my lust accelerating, "I'll tell you after I'm done, done ramming, ramming my cock up your cunt, your beautiful dripping cunt."

"OK Jim, OK Jim, fuck me, fuck me, keep shoving your stiff cock up my wet cunt and fuck me."

"That's what I'm doing Jenna, I fucking you, oh I do love to watch your tits jiggle when I fuck you, your ass jiggle when I spank you. Are you my little slut Jenna, are you my little slut?"

"Oh yes Jim," she shrieked, "you know I'm your slut, you know I'm your slut."

And each time I drove my cock up her juicy cunt, my thighs smacked her gorgeous spanking-red bun. And her pussy began to make squishy, sucking noises,

"That's it Jim, spank me, spank me, fuck me fuck me, oh, I can feel your balls bouncing off my pussy, fuck me fuck me, spank me, I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she screamed.

"Cum you slut, here slut take my stiff cock up your cunt and cum," I continued to pump her pussy, spanking her flaming ass, my balls swelling with cum, ready to explode up her cunt.

"I'm cumming for you Jim, I'm cumming..."

"Me too Jenna," I cried, "me too, I'm shooting all my cum up your pussy, up your dripping hot pussy."

"Oh yes Jim, I want your cum your hot cum, shoot it up my pussy." I reached down to grab a handful of her long hair and pulled hard, causing her back to arch and her ass to jam against my cock and Jenny got her wish as my cock shot hot cum up her already dripping cunt, my ass muscles clenching and unclenching, my balls banging on the bottom of her soft, dripping cunt with each spasm...

We lay in one another's arms until our senses returned, until our hearts ceased to thump, and we kissed. I loved the feel of her soft flesh, her generous boobs pressing against my chest. I began to fondle her tits slowly squeezing the nipples. She started to stroke my soft cock, sticky with cum and pussy juice, causing it to begin to stir.

"So," she asked, snuggling in my arms, kissing my cheek, "tell me about this 'better idea' of yours."

"Hm, what idea is that," I teased.

"The one about fucking my ass, silly."

* Chapter 2 *

"Oh, that" I finally answered, reaching down to finger-fuck her slick and sticky pussy, as she spread her smooth thighs to make it easier, "I was just thinking that the moment you break that last cherry should be a memorable one. One you will always cherish and remember.

"Mm," she said, still milking my dick with her practiced fingers, cupping and caressing my balls with her other soft hand, "I'm sure I will cherish it, and I know I will never forget it. But c'mon Jim. What's the plan, huh?" She was grinning in anticipation.

"I'll tell you what," I said, "sit on my cock and take it for a little ride and I'll tell you."

"Oh goody," she answered, planting another kiss on my cheek, "What a nice way to listen to someone's plans," and she raised up, still gripping my stiff rod, straddled my thighs and ran the bulging head of my cock back and forth in the crack of her velvety wet, bare, swollen pussy lips a few times. She then inched her ass down until the bulb was firmly gripped between the crack. I then watched the glistening pink cunt-lips of her naked pussy part and swallow the shaft as she suddenly sat. And then she slowly began to undulate her ass, up and down, around and around...

I grabbed hold of her gyrating hips and tried to concentrate, no small feat with those gorgeous tits dancing, wobbling before my eyes and her smooth cunt-lips swallowing and sucking my rigid shaft. "The next time I'm coming over is next Tuesday, right?" I said.

"Mm, next Tuesday," she murmured, her eyes half-closed, her ass still pumping, her pussy still sliding up and down my pole. "

"And then, I'll be back again next Friday..."

"Right, right," she breathed in response, pumping, pumping...

"Well, pretty girl, mm, this, this is what I want you to do. Between now and then I want you to think about next Friday. I want you to, to savor in your mind that you are finally going to be fucked, mm, I love the way you ride my cock, that you Jenna are going to be fucked, fucked up that nice round succulent tight ass of yours. You are going to have this stiff cock that's up your cunt now, mm, yes, it's, it's going to be shoved up that ass and it's going to be done right, OK? On Friday, one week from today."

"Your cock up, up my ass...done right," she replied, picking up her pumping-rhythm a little, her generous jugs wobbling along, "Wait..." She suddenly realized what I had said, opening her eyes wide, "Next Friday? Why not Tuesday? Why not now?"

"And," I ignored her question, "between now and Tuesday. I want you to pick up a jar of KY gel."

"Um...you mean for my ass-hole I guess," She batted her lashes innocently down at me, "can't you just use my pussy juices honey? Just soak your cock up my cunt and then shove it up my ass? And why can't you just fuck my ass now, like in my story?"

"Well, maybe I could, but for your first time we'd better be sure. I want to be sure you're very, very ready. I want you to have some time to think about it, to relish, to anticipate it."

"Well, I guess, if you say so" she said, dubiously "but why do I need the jar Tuesday if you're not going to fuck my ass until Friday?"

"I just want to see it there, and I want you to know it's there and what it's for. It's for you to think about, for both of us to think about. By Friday we'll both be more than ready, mentally ready. Tuesday we'll talk more about it."

"Well why don't you just bring a jar with you? Why do I have to do it?" she asked with a mock-pout, still sliding up and down my cock.

"Jenna, sweetie, I want you to take a little action in this endeavor. It might help clear away any residual fear. If you want me to ass-fuck you, it might help if you do one or two things to prove it. To, uh, boy is your pussy wet, listen, you can hear it suck my cock, uh...what was I saying...oh, when you buy the, the jar honey, you can tell yourself, 'this is to help Jim to fuck me up the ass. I'll cover his stiff-dick with it and he'll stick a little gob in my asshole, and then he'll fill my tight ass with his hard cock'...does, does that make sense Jenna?"

She closed her eyes again and began to slide her juicy cunt up and down my cock with more speed. "I guess so", she answered, a dreamy smile on her face.

"So what are you going to think about this coming week," I asked.

"Mm, your big thick stiff cock ramming up my tight ass," she answered, her speech becoming more breathy, her tits bouncing and bobbing more wildly as her fucking-pace picked up even more, her wet cunt making louder and louder squishy sucking sounds, her juices covering my balls, my thighs.

"Tell me again," I said, reaching up to tweak and stretch her nipples.

"Oh Jim, your big stiff cock up my tight ass, your cock up my ass, up my ass, your cock ramming my ass, ramming my ass, your balls bouncing, your cock my ass, up my ass, driving, ramming, Oh Jim I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming..." Her ass quivered several times and her pace slowed and she finally fell in my arms.

Jenna rested squarely on my chest for several minutes, her smooth sticky-wet thighs still straddling my hips, my cock still stiff up her pulsating pussy. "Mm," I could feel her warm breath on my ear as she finally spoke. She wiggled her ass a little; "You didn't cum."

I stroked her hair, which was damp from her exertions. "Not yet," I answered." I kissed her forehead.

"Oh, I know why," she squealed like a little girl ready for dessert, and raised her head to look into my eyes, a devilish grin on her face, "you knew that I was thirsty for a load of your yummy cum."

She licked her lips and began to slide her body down mine, releasing my cock from her cunt, little kisses traveling from my throat to my hairy chest down my stomach until I could feel her warm breath on my rigid cock.

"Uh, yeah honey," I choked out the little white lie, "I remembered you haven't swallowed any cum today."

"Aren't you sweet," she answered.

I lay in supreme bliss as I felt Jenna swallow first one cum-coated, pussy-juice-covered hairy-ball, and then the other, as she pumped my rigid-shaft with a soft hand. I moaned as she began to lick the shaft as though it were an ice-cream cone and then as she moved her lips to the bloated head of my cock and licked the pee-hole. And then she began to swallow the shaft. Her warm wet mouth moved to take in more of the stiff rod, inch by inch, until it was deep in her throat, her lips wrapped just above my balls. Then, while caressing my balls with one sweet, soft hand, she began to suck me off, moving her mouth up and down, up and down, milking my cock with her mouth, her lips.

"Oh, Jenna," I moaned, "that's it, suck my cock, suck my stiff dick with those lips of yours, your mouth, your lips, suck it honey, suck it suck it suck it... " Though my eyes were half-closed, I could feel her eyes arched up to watch my face while she sucked and milked my cock, taking joy in the effect she was having. "Suck my dick suck my cock, Jenna Jenna you are my slut, the best slut, the best cocksucker, the best, suck it suck it I'm cumming Jenna, I'm cumming I'm cumming," and I clutched her head and began to unload my balls and squirt cum in her mouth, fucking her mouth with each spasm, squirting, squirting squirting..."

I lay there on cloud nine, while Jenna moved back up my body and gazed into my barely opened eyes, licking her lips. A small trickle of cum was trailing down her chin. She leaned down and kissed me deeply, her cum-coated tongue filling my mouth. She then rolled off to my side and we moved into one-another's arms and fell deeply and contentedly asleep.

* Chapter 3 *

I don't really deserve Jenna. No, I guess I mean I don't really deserve or expect to have her "forever," as they say. Things are pretty great for now, but a twenty-year gap is too much for the long term. I want her, eventually, to team up with a man closer to her own age, someone who can appreciate her, while I step aside, grateful for the time we had together. I've been around long enough to learn that things change and romances seldom last forever and, even, that one can love more than one person at one time. So I'm keeping my eye out for someone, someone deserving, for when that time comes; that is, if Jenna doesn't meet him of her own accord. But please don't tell her I spoke of this.

She can be such an imp, such a tease. We were sitting in this little restaurant the following Tuesday and she had that look on her face, the mischievous one. "OK," I finally asked, "what's going on?"

Jenna, from her seat across the table from me, wearing a soft, pale-blue v-neck sweater with just a hint of cleavage, and a pair of jeans, offered her most innocent expression and replied, "What, honey? Nothing's going on, honest." She had placed a bare foot on my seat, between my legs, and was rubbing my cock with it, but that was her normal habit. My cock was usually kept at least semi-hard when we were together, even in public, by her clever little covert strokes and squeezes, so that wasn't the cause of my suspicions. It was the twinkling coming from those baby-blues that made me wonder.

"Are you sure you're not up to something," I repeated my question while driving back to her place.

"You are so suspicious," she answered in a mock-scold tone, squeezing my cock for emphasis

Later, we entered her house and Jenna sashayed over to an end table and she picked up something. She raised it so I could see it. It was a very large jar of KY gel. "Are you satisfied," she said, a tiny smile on her lips.

She then took my hand, led me to the couch gave me a wet kiss, and pushed me back so I had to sit. She turned on her stereo, which was tuned to a soft rock station. She turned up the bass; the steady beat permeating the house. And she began to strip, every little move to the rhythm of the music. Now this was a little unusual. This must be what I sensed she was scheming about. She had always undressed for me while I watched, but she had never actually made a production of it. Even with our history of pretty uninhibited sex, she still had a shy side to her. So I was a pleasantly surprised.

Well, I was going to sit back and enjoy. Grinning, dancing, she watched my face, her cheeks reddening. She pulled the sweater over her head and tossed it aside, revealing her generous tits, her nipples barely covered by a lacy white bra.

"Am I your slut, Jim," she asked, still smiling.

"Yes, Jenna, you are my slut." I unzipped my jeans, took out my stiffening cock and began to stroke it.

Next came her jeans and for this she turned her back to me and bent straight down, swinging her ass, as she shoved her pants to the floor. Her creamy ass cheeks were fully revealed by the thigh high bikini white-lace panties. She stepped out of the jeans and turned to face me. She bent forward, unhooked her bra, freed her jugs and slapped the side of first one and then the other, causing them to wobble and swing, as they dangled in front of me.

"Oh Jenna. I am going to fuck you so hard..." My cock was in full throb.

She laughed and turned her back to me again, rolled her panties down, stepped out of them and, bending forward, her knees locked and legs spread in a vee, presented her bare ass to me. She then arched her back and reached behind and caressed her buns and then spanked herself, first one cheek and then the other, to the beat of the music, causing each milky globe to jiggle lewdly. Her pink bare pussy lips, already glistening wet, peeked lewdly and invitingly from between her thighs.

She then gripped both buns and separated them, revealing a pretty little pink puckered asshole. Then she turned to face me, grinning, and cupped her beautiful boobs, her succulent strawberry nipples stiffened with lust. She placed a nipple in her mouth and sucked. She then did the same with the other tit, her eyes locked on mine all the time.

"You're blushing," I teased, as she approached me, straddling my lap, her tits cupped in a delightful offering. I began to suck one then the other, nibbling lovely nipples.

"Well, I've never done anything like that before," she answered with a giggle, while gently beginning to pump my shaft. Did you like it?"

Mm hm," I answered, my mouth full of tit. I reached to finger her silky bare slick pussy. "Your cunt sure is juicy, Jenna. It sure seems hungry."

"Then why don't you feed this big ole cock to it, silly," using her Shirley Temple, little girl imitation, squeezing my shaft for emphasis.

"Deal," I agreed and pushed her up so I could stand and begin to undress.

"Fuck me in the bedroom, OK?" she said, that impish smile on her face again, "just give me a couple of minutes and come on in." She went scurrying to the bedroom, her ass-cheeks quivering all the way, her breasts bobbing.

"Are you ready," I asked, from outside the bedroom door. I could hear a faint buzzing sound coming from the room. I walked in, stiff rod in one hand, and there she was, posed in the doggy-style position, toes dangling off the side of the bed and with one hand she was working a vibrater up her ass. My cock jumped at the sight.

"See honey," she said, "I've been training my ass for your cock. I've got it in almost all the way. Take it out for me, OK...and you can fuck my ass, I know you can. Aren't you proud of me? We don't have to wait 'til Friday."

So that's what this was all about. Jenna was trying to get me to change my mind about waiting..

"Oh, I'm proud alright," I answered, as I approached her, firmly gripping her hips, and with one thrust I shoved my stiff cock up her cunt. "Let me play with this for awhile." I then took charge of the vibrater, moving it in and out of her ass while steadily pumping my cock up her warm, wet pussy. My thighs slapping her ass with each thrust, "Do you like this, slut, my cock up your pussy and a vibrater up your ass?"

12