Her Last Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, Jim, I love it. But I want your stiff cock up my ass, please fuck my ass."

"When did I say I was going to fuck your ass?"

"I know, you said Friday...but, but what's wrong with now?" She was humping her cunt back on my cock as I continued to ram it in.

I pulled the vibrater from her ass-hole, tossed it aside and began to spank her white buns, while picking up the speed of the thrusts, my cock ramming up her cunt, driving to the beat of the music, thump, thump, thump, pump, pump, pump, "Because I planned on Friday to fuck your ass," I replied, spanking, fucking, spanking, fucking, driving my stiff rod up her juicy pussy, still harder, faster, her ass changing from white to rosy to flaming red. "Are you going to be a good slut and wait till Friday?"

"OK, Jim, OK. I'll be a good slut, spank me Jim, spank me. And Fuck me, fuck my wet cunt with you stiff cock, fuck me, spank me, fuck me..."

"I'm fucking you, slut. And I'm spanking your fuckable ass, the ass I'm going to fuck Friday...and you'd better cum, you'd better cum all over my cock, you'd better soak my balls with your cum..." And I continued to spank and fuck Jenna, riding her ass like a jockey at a race track, pumping, pumping, spanking, spanking, "You'd better cum because I'm about to shoot cum up your cunt you, hot juicy little slut..."

"That's it Jim, fuck your slut...I'm cumming Jim, I'm cumming for you, shoot your hot cum up my pussy Jim I'm cumming, your slut is cumming...

"I'm cumming too Jenna, I'm cumming too...right up your wet pussy, I'm cumming..."

I pulled her hips tighter to my groin, and began to spurt cum up her pussy, my ass jerking, clenching, while I rammed my rod deeper up her cunt with each squirt of cum...

"You are so mean," Jenna, later, pouted as we lay in one another's' arms. "Why do I have to wait till Friday for you to fuck my ass?" She was, of course, toying with my cock as she spoke.

"Because that's the plan," I answered. "Now let's get a little sleep, OK? I've had a long day. And you have too."

"Are you going to fuck me when we wake up," she asked, kissing my cheek, still fondling my half-erect rod.

"If you're a good little slut." I replied.

"Mm," she answered, in her little-girl voice, snuggling closer, "I'm your good little slut," and we both dozed off.

When I awoke, my rod was stiff and deep in Jenna's warm and wet throat, being milked and sucked with enthusiasm. She is a good little slut. A naughty slut, but I wouldn't trade her for the world.

The next guy who gets her has no idea, yet, what it means to be supremely lucky. I envy him already.

* Chapter 4 *

Friday finally came and I awoke at home with a stiff hard-on, anticipating seeing Jenna later for her big night (our big night actually) and my cock remained at least semi-erect most of the day. I arrived around seven P.M., carrying a cam-cord and it's stand, rapped on the door and turned the knob. The door opened there before me stood Jenna, wearing nothing but a grin and a pair of open toed very tall heels. I had see Jenna naked many times, but to have her suddenly appear like that, all nipples and pussy and ass and soft female flesh, accented by heels and painted toenails and fingernails and red lips and the most marvelous scent, whew. Luckily, I have a strong heart.

"Hey there," I managed to say, setting down the equipment, "talk about sexy, talk about beautiful..." and I moved to embrace her. We kissed while I caressed her bare tits and cupped the silky cheeks of her ass and ran a hand over her smooth pussy. It was dripping wet. "Naughty girl," I commented, "your cunt is extra juicy tonight. What have you been thinking about today?"

"You know," she giggled, reaching to unzip my jeans, "I've been thinking about this cock up my ass. You've made me wait for it long enough, you old meanie."

I stopped her before she could take out my cock, "Just a second honey, I've got one more trip to make to the car."

"Wait a minute," she responded, "what's the camera for? Are you planning to film us..."? I figured she might have a little problem with the idea, but it was a big moment. I wanted it on film.

I kissed her lightly and explained, "Of course I am. I want us to be able to watch it together in the future. And I want you to watch it when I can't be here. And I have to have one for me to watch at home. C'mon. It'll be for our eyes only...one copy for you, one for me. Nobody else. You always said you wanted mirrors, this'll be even better."

"Mm, OK," she said, her cheeks reddening a little at the thought, "just hurry and get what you need from the car."

I was back in an instant, carrying the light-stand for the camera and a large plastic bag, completely filled but as light as a feather. "I borrowed the equipment from a friend of mine who is into making short films. You know," I smiled as a thought came to me, "I could have asked him to come and shoot your first ass-fuck himself. It would have been a lot more professional."

"You wouldn't," Jenna's cheeks grew crimson at the suggestion and she slugged my shoulder playfully.

"Well, I would have," I kidded, "but he'd probably decide to join in. Hey, maybe we could try that another time, he's a pretty nice looking guy, only a few years older than you..." I was thinking about my replacement when that day had to come.

She smiled, still blushing at the idea, but asked, "what's in the bag?"

"You'll see," I answered. "Now just wait here while I set up everything in the bedroom."

"Hurry," she urged me, posing like a star on stage, "can't you see there's a naked lady here who is hot to get fucked in the ass? And I already put the KY gel on the table next to the bed."

So I hurried. And in a few minutes I came out to get her. I scooped her up in my arms and headed for the bedroom. Jenna planted a big wet kiss on me as we entered the room, and exclaimed "Wow," when she looked up to see the camera rolling and the bed lit up and covered with rosebuds, my little surprise in the bag. "Nice touch, hon. You are so romantic."

I gently laid her, on her back, upon the bed, amid the petals, and moved down to lick her pussy.

"Hon," she asked, "Aren't you going to fuck my ass? Not that I'm complaining, but I've been waiting a whole week, and you can see how wet my pussy is...how hot I am for your cock up my ass...and I've been practicing with the vibrator."

"Mm," I answered, "It'll help relax your ass if you can cum first..." And I proceeded to suck her cunt and lick her clit, while fingering her g-spot.

"Well, ooh, ooh you know I never cum, I never cum, when you, you eat my, my pu, pu, pussy...oh Jim, I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and her smooth thighs gripped my head and began to quiver, her pussy gushing juices on my lips, my face.

Jenna had never been able to cum before while her pussy was being eaten, but I had hoped that the fact that she was so hot and wet in anticipation of getting ass-fucked, combined with the presence of the camera and rosebuds, might finally do the job. Thankfully, it worked.

"Now, on your hands and knees little slut," I stood and watched her as she rolled over and assumed the position, her head down, the toes of her high heels off the edge of the mattress, her fine ass raised in the air, her pussy lips slick from her juices peeking from between her moist thighs. While standing, I placed one foot on the bed for leverage, grabbed her smooth hips and shoved my stiff cock up her wet cunt and began to pump. Then I reached for the KY gel and gathered a huge gob on my middle finger and slowly inserted into her ass.

"Mm, Jim," Jenna muttered in a throaty voice, " I love your cock up my pussy, and your finger feels great, but I'm ready for my ass-fuck...with your cock honey. I'm ready..."

I gripped her hips and continued to doggy fuck her, still probing her lubed ass-hole with my fingers, "Are you sure you want it," I teased, "If your so sure, tell it to the camera."

"Oh you bastard," she cried, and she raised her head towards the camera, and smiled at the lens, "Fuck my ass Jim, please fuck my ass..."

I gazed down at her satin ass cheeks, red buds clinging in contrast to the milky whiteness of her skin, "OK, I guess you deserve it," I responded, and I removed the glistening, stiff shaft from her cunt, held her ass cheeks apart, and slowly shoved in the knob, watching as her little puckered ass-hole opened and began to swallow. "How does that feel," I asked.

"God...it feels so...good," she gulped, "Keep going."

"Are you sure," I asked.

She answered by shoving her hips back, causing my cock to disappear up her ass entirely, my balls resting on her ass-cheeks. "I told you I've been practicing," she said, now fuck me, please Jim, fuck my ass."

"Pretty please?" The truth is I was about through waiting myself.

"Ooo, pretty please, pretty please," Jenna responded, jamming her ass back on my cock.

I proceeded to slowly withdraw and shove in my cock, her ass squeezing, milking, and I became lost in total lust, only aware of Jenna's ass and my cock and the sounds of her begging for more, of the sounds of my thighs slapping her ass-cheeks my balls bouncing with each thrust, as I picked up speed. We both serenaded one another with grunts and squeals of pleasure for about 5 minutes when Jenna shrieked out to me.

"I'm going to cum, Jim, oh god, I'm going to cum..."

"Then cum Jenna, cum, cum with my cock fucking your ass," I had never been so turned on in my life, "I'm cumming too," I yelled, "I'm cumming up your ass..."

And we bucked and bounced against one another as Jenna came and I came and my hips had a mind of their own as they drove my cock harder with each spurt of cum until at last I fell on Jenna and the only noise in the room was the sound of our breathing and the hum of the camera.

I lay that way without a thought, breathing on the back of her neck, my cock softening in her ass, feeling her soft, smooth body beneath me and listening to her contented breathing. Finally she turned her head up to face me and we kissed.

"I liked that," she said softly, "I liked that very much."

"I'm glad," I answered.

She wiggled her ass and my cock slipped from its depths. "Oh," she mewed, making a mock pout, and in her Shirley Temple voice, "I'll just have to get it hard again. I haven't been waiting all week to get fucked up the ass just one time. And, mm, Jimmy I've been so naughty, letting you fuck my ass, so this time maybe you'd better spank me too. Let's wash off your cock so I can suck it up nice and stiff. Aren't you glad I'm your slut, Jim?"

And I smiled. She knew I was glad. So I was soon ass-fucking her again, spanking her buns crimson this time. And I kept the camera rolling.

A few weeks later, one Saturday, Jenna and I had planned to go out to a movie. I stopped by and she greeted me wearing a big terry bathrobe, her hair a little wet,

"I'm sorry Jim, I'm not quite ready. Just have a seat in the living room. Oh, by the way, there's a story I just wrote by the easy chair. Read it and tell me what you think, OK?"

She disappeared towards the bathroom and I proceeded to the living room and sat in the easy chair and grabbed the stapled sheets of paper from the end table. I instantly became lost in another one of her fantasies while unconsciously reaching in my pants to adjust my cock, which had stiffened from reading her words.

The story was one about something we had kidded about but never elaborated on because she didn't seem all that interested. It was a tale of Jenna and me and another man, a friend of mine who owned a cam cord; and of Jenna, happily with one cock up her cunt, doggy style, and another in her mouth. And her being ass-fucked and pussy fucked at the same time. And of Jenna fondling and sucking our cocks after each bout, making them nice and hard for another round...

My attention was pulled away from the story by the sounds of Jenna giggling. I looked over to the couch, and there she was totally naked, on her hands and knees, swinging her tits, wiggling her ass.

"You didn't want to go to a movie anyway, did you," she grinned, reaching around and running a palm over her smooth ass cheeks for emphasis.

"Oh Jenna you naughty slut," I answered, tearing off my clothes, "I am going to fuck you so hard, I am going to fuck your cunt, and I'm going to spank your ass and I am going to fuck your ass..."

"Well why do you think I gave you that story to read, silly," she laughed.

But wait. That leads up to another story, for another day. That is, if you're interested.

12