Her License to Thrill Ch. 01

Story Info
Cougar gets her license to drive men wild.
3.4k words
3.75
24.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/14/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This long tale stars my 66 Mustang convertible and some fond memories of my married life. The story is fiction as are the names.

Cheating wife and interracial sex is depicted so please do not read and complain if this isn't your genre. Comments are welcomed.

Jo promised her husband she would get her driver's license when she turned 50 and that time finally arrived.

She stops for gas and receives an unexpected lube job.

Rodryder44

*****

The Tread of Desire

She sat in the straight office chair, one of many lined up in rows in the fluorescent lit room humming with whispered voices.

Mental snapshots of 28 years of memories flashed through her mind. Images of her practice driving with Hank. The time she was practicing in the large church parking lot and approaching the fence and Hank calmly begging her, "It's time to brake, honey. Brake, Jo. Brake! Jo? Jo?"

Or the time she backed the Mustang into a telephone pole near their first apartment. She got out and saw nothing wrong with the bumper. Later, Hank saw the wrinkle in the quarter panel and the bent rear bumper and said, "Jo!" She remembers refusing to drive after that for a long time. She made him sweat for raising his voice to her. The make-up sex was terrific.

She particularly remembered driving around the acreage at her Uncle's house in Buffalo. There was a big circle that was formed by tractor tires from her cousin practicing driving. The Mustangs wheels followed the rut with no steering skill required. The brush and small trees were hard on the paint, however.

She was always apprehensive about driving for no reason, but promised to get her license when she turned 50.

No more excuses. Twenty-eight years of preparation including six months of hypnosis and finally, she did it. She couldn't remember the actual road test today, she was so nervous. She recalled the female instructor congratulating her and sending her back inside the office where she now sat waiting.

"Joann Williams, desk 3." came the announcement over the PA, startling Jo.

She got up and approached the desk where an older man sat in front of a computer monitor. He smiled and had her sign the organ donors' registry and handed her an official Pennsylvania Drivers License. She thanked him and turned to face her daughter, Dawn.

"Yeah Mom!" she said, giving Joann a hug as the two walked out of the building to the car in the lot.

"Aren't you thrilled?"

"I can't believe it! After all these years I have my license. Your Dad can finally stop nagging me. I want to thank you for being patient with me all these months of practicing parallel parking and 'K' turns."

"No problem Mom, Dad did it for me. Are you driving home?" she said with an elfish grin.

"Yes I am!" squealed Jo, grabbing the keys and getting into the '66 British Racing Green Mustang convertible. After fastening her safety belt and checking the rear view mirror Jo started the engine. She revved the 289 cubic inch V8 motor loving the throaty roar through its dual Thrush mufflers attracting glances from male passersby.

Jo is a MILF with natural platinum gray hair in a pixie cut that enhanced her pretty face. She is 5' 7"with perfect 38C breasts, and weighs 130 pounds. Her brown eyes and red pouty lips were framed by a tanned complexion giving her an exotic look. She wore a clingy camisole top and black Capri slacks with 4 inch heels

Her daughter Dawn was a statuesque 5'9" with auburn hair and 36C breasts and legs and ass to rival any Victoria's Secret model. She was wearing a yellow cropped top showing lots of underboob and navy blue boy shorts. She was in her final year of college studying to be a veterinary nurse. She was a younger version of her mother but for hair color.

It was a short hop through local traffic before getting to the I-81 on-ramp. Jo floored the engine letting it roar for the three miles to their exit and home. Vibrations from the powerful 4-barrel carb engine made Jo's pussy tingle.

Home is a large, 3,500 square foot, two story white colonial in a 1990's development. Jo pulled into the driveway leading to the three car garage and parked in front of the door that bore a red and white sign:

'Joann Parking Only

Violators Subject to Pussywhipping'.

Jo turned off the engine and got out of the car heading to the breezeway door waving to the next door neighbor, Bob.

Dawn said, "Mom, I'm going over Katie's" as she got into her yellow Ford Focus and drove away.

Jo let herself in the door and walked down the hall leading to the core of the house and turned at the den and kitchen.

Her husband was sitting on a stool at the large center kitchen island reading the newspaper.

Hank is 50 years old, 6'2", has an athletic build weighing 170 pounds with salt and pepper brown hair and trimmed beard.

Jo crept up behind and grabbed him around the waist waving her new license in front of his face.

"I did it!" she whispered, nibbling his ear.

"Congratulations, babe! I'm happy for you; for us." He made a show of examining the license. "Now I can stay home and sleep while you keep the economy going," he said giving her a deep kiss and grabbing her ass.

Jo responded by pulling him to his feet, encircling her arms around his neck, answering his kiss with her tongue, noting his cock was swelling to greet her.

"Where's Dawn?"

"She went to Katie's for a while."

"Do you have time to try out your new license on me?" He said grabbing

"Yes I do."

Hank stood and kissed Jo hard enough to make her swoon. Her pussy was already weeping from anticipation as he pulled the camisole over her head and grabbed her breasts encased in a sexy red shelf bra with nipples exposed. He squeezed the hard nipples to make them harder making Jo weak at the knees.

He got down on his knees hooking his fingers in her Capris and pulling them down with her red thong. He removed her fuck-me heels and pants.

He buried his mouth in her sex and sucked her bare clit while picking her up and carrying her to the sofa where he lay her down on her back. She was thrilled by the lustful look of his face. He would fuck her now and make love to her later. She prepared herself by draping her right leg over the back f the sofa and her left leg hanging over the cushion with her foot on the floor. She was wide open for him watching as he disrobed, freeing his nine inch cock. Oh she loved that cock and felt it looked longer now that she had him shave his pubes. No hair in her teeth anymore.

He knelt down and sucked her pussy again forcing his tongue to penetrate her vagina like a lizard. She grabbed his head and orgasmed. Tonight there will be longer ones.

Hank knelt between her legs and lifted her knees over his shoulder putting her on her neck and shoulders with his cock in position above her opening.

"Fuck me Hank. Please fuck your slut now." She whispered.

He smiled dropping his hips and his throbbing cock straight into her pussy. He bottomed out next to her cervix.

She saw stars as her took her legs from his shoulders and bent them back until her knees were beside her ears. Her cunt was wide open and he pistoned in and out until she came again with a loud "UUUUUUUnnnnn." And he buried his thick seed in her love box.

He let her put her legs down after a sharp rap on her beautiful ass and lay beside her almost off the sofa.

He began sucking her areolae and nipples pulling them out with his teeth and letting them snap back again. This always made her pussy tingle and this time there was a mini orgasm as her reward. She struggled up from being wedge between his body and the sofa and climbed over his legs and took his cock in her mouth and played with his ball sack.

An expert at blow-jobs she had his hard in minutes. She reached between her legs and scooped up his cum from her vagina and liberally 'waxed his pole' until it was slippery. She straddled his thighs facing his feet and leaned her hips forward placing the meaty head of his cock at the entrance to her ass. She raised her torso and started down on his cock. Her ass was so sensitive it made her gasp with pleasure as she settled on his cock. Her pussy hit his balls and she began her up and down motion.

Now she swiveled her pelvis while moving up and down and back and forth. She was fucking her bronco hard. She knew this looked erotic as Hank filmed her doing this several times.

"Cum with me Jo, I'm cumming."

Jo started fucking him faster while squeezing his cock with her Kegel muscles. Hank responded by thrusting his hips up and driving his cock into her faster.

"Uuuhh I'm c...u...mm...ing, Jo."

"Fuck ...me ...harder, Hank"

They exploded in simultaneous orgasms and then lay in each other's arms feeling sated and fell asleep on the sofa.

Hank woke up first and started nibbling on Jo's breast waking her.

Sharing a kiss they rose and went up to the master bath and showered. Washing each other, Hank pinched her bottom and showed her his erect cock.

"Not again. I'm going to my sister's to plan the reunion. Do you want pizza for supper, my treat?"

"Sounds good," he replied. "Stop for gas."

Jo hesitated. "I hate that that part of driving, you know."

"It is the responsibility of the licensed driver to not run out of gas and impede traffic. Go. Meet someone, make a friend," Hank replied with a grin, and they went downstairs and re-dressed in the same clothes as before.

Jo left the house, got in her Mustang and drove off to the gas station Hank used. She pulled in next to the island got out and immediately became confused with the various gasoline grades. She had never paid attention to what she thought was complicated. She hated maintaining a car; she preferred driving and being seen behind the wheel.

"Do you need help gora?" someone said from behind her.

"What! Oh. I get confused with the gas types." she replied to the dark-toned man hovering over her with a very disarming smile.

H reached for the nozzle she was holding and stretched behind her putting it back on the pump. He bumped her backside and she felt his erection against her hip. The touch made her pussy buzz. She glanced at his bulging pants and then at him, her face turning red. All her senses seemed to meet in her pussy which was now very aroused.

He saw her looking at his bulging ling as he picked up another nozzle and moved to the rear of the car and unscrewed the gas cap immediately below the trunk deck.

"First, you don't put diesel in this car. It takes unleaded gas. It's not difficult. Come here and I will show you." He continued, holding the nozzle out for her to take. Jo came over and he handed her the nozzle guiding her in front of him as she inserted it into the filler tube.

He softly said "Put the nozzle into the filler opening. Squeeze tightly and let the gasoline flow in." His breath was hot on the nape of her neck.

Jo felt heat rising in her core and moisture at her pussy lips as she squeezed the nozzle. He scent was earthy, masculine, and erotic. He continued to stand behind her, his breath hot on her neck, fueling more than just the car. She backed into him feeling his cock again. Did she rock her hip into him?

"Thunk" the nozzle shut off automatically.

Jo began to pull the nozzle out when he said, "No! She's not full. Squeeze the ling some more until every drop is in her."

Jo squeezed letting gas flow for a brief moment ... "Thunk."

"Again." he said moving his hips firmly into her ass.

Squeeze..."Thunk."

"Again." His hips surged forward.

Squeeze..."Thunk." her hips grinding back into his.

"Now its full." he said, taking the nozzle from her hand, again brushing his stiff member against her as he walked to the pump and hung it up.

Jo was standing by the car supporting her weak knees by holding onto the rear deck. He came back to her side and screwed the gas cap back on and took her hand.

"Come, it's time to pay." he said leading her inside the little convenience store.

There was a woman behind the counter who watched him leading Jo. He said, "Watch the store." as he led Jo to the back room.

The room had bright fluorescent lighting and was about 10 'X 20' with one side a bank of doors to the dairy case. There were boxes of goods stacked in the middle of the room three feet high, a door to the employee bathroom and an exit door.

"Are you alright gora?" He said facing her with his arms around her, squeezing her ass, pulling her into his cock.

"I'm...I'm...I...am fine. I think it's the heat."

He took his hand and gently lifted her face. He bent his head and lightly kissed her lips and pulled back. Jo shuddered with the kiss, closing her eyes, moaning softly. He kissed her again and she put her arms around him drawing him closer, still moaning softly with her panties becoming wetter. She knew this was wrong, she didn't even know his name. Her body betrayed her. She becomes very horny when in contact with any cock and her better judgment deserts her. She loves cock. She even loves the sound of the word cock.

He pulled off her cami exposing the red shelf bra that revealed her pink areolas and taut nipples. She dropped her hands to her side and arched her backwards moaning "OOOhhhhhh..." as he twisted a nipple. She whimpered when he gripped her breast. He replaced his fingers with his mouth and sucked hard on her breast flicking the nipple with his tongue.

Jo swooned as her knees buckled dropping onto the low shelf of boxes.

"My name is Ajay, and this is my ling." he said dropping his pants, exposing his erect penis. "Mere murga choosana."

"Wha...what does that mean?"

"It means, suck my cock."

He shoved his phallus into her mouth. She accepted him and began swallowing his pulsing phallus. He saw stars and pumped faster into her tight throat. She grabbed his ass pulling him tightly to her until his pubic bone was against her chin.

She then squeezed his balls bringing him to climax, flooding her throat with semen. Jo sucked him each time he thrusted, swallowing all his seed.

Ajay grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back and took an iPhone video of her swallowing his cum, then smiling and licking her lips.

Jo got up and pulled down her Capris displaying her red g-string before taking them off along with her bra. Naked she lay on the cartons as he knelt beside and took pictures of her nakedness. She opened her legs and pulled her secret lips apart telling him to take more photos.

He softly kissing her forehead while stroking her hair with one hand and kneading her breast with the other. He squeezed her areola, twisting the tender nipple between thumb and finger. An electric shock went from her nipple to her pussy causing Jo to arch her back and moan. He kissed both eyes, her nose, and then roughly kissed her lips while twisting the other nipple again causing her to cry out, "OOOOOhhhhhhhh." His lips went next to her breasts where he sucked each hard making her tighten her thighs to keep her juices from flowing all over.

His lips kept moving lower on her perspiring torso as he nibbled at her abs and stuck his tongue in her navel causing her to giggle. He got to her shaven pussy and licked both thighs as his fingers entered her womanhood. She grabbed his hand pulling his fingers further inside.

"Do you like my fingers in your yonee?"

"My what?"

"Your yonee ... Your cunt!" he replied quickening the assault on her dripping vagina.

"Oh yes. Don't stop. Fuck my yonee...fuck my wet cunt."

He pulled her to her feet and had her kneel down in front of him with her arms on the boxes. He held his ling to her labia and circled it around her lips to tease her. She wiggled her ass, wanting him to mount her now. He chuckled then quickly thrust forward into her waiting vagina getting a garbled moan in response. The tightening of her vaginal muscles around his ling made him gasp. He pulled out, then thrusted in again. He did this until his balls were rocking against her ass cheeks.

"OH, yes! Fuck my cheating cunt. FUCK ME...FUCK ME, FUCK ME...Fuc..."

He pressed against her firm ass banging his nuts against her clit while tugging on both tits hard sending a wave of pleasure through Jo's hyper stimulated body. He grabbed her by her hips and pulled back and lunged forward bottoming out against her cervix.

"AAAAhhhhh" She tightened her muscles around his cock and climaxed.

He backed off letting her orgasm finish.

Ajay was at his own climax and Jo helped by grabbing his balls again and squeezing them forcing a satisfying flood of semen into her cunt.

She sat up on a carton and pulled his dripping cock to her and sucked it clean. She kissed his lips. She smiled and stroked his hair.

Jo stood up, grabbing her top, underwear and stepped into her Capris and pulled them up.

"Did I satisfy your fantasy, Jo? Was I too rough?"

"No Ajay. That was perfect. Next time, have your sister come help me and we can eat each other's yonee.

"Next time, wear a skirt and I will fuck you at the island."

Back in her heels she blew him a kiss and left the room topless. She stopped at the cashier, who smiled at her naked breasts, and said "How much for the gas?" handing her a debit card and entering the PIN. She retrieved her card and receipt and said "Thank you, Amara. Next time it will be you and I alone." She said, jiggling her breasts."

Jo walked out of the store and got in the Mustang, started the engine and drove off.

A block away she pulled to the curb and put the car in park. She put on her camisole and called her sister telling her she had a headache and couldn't visit today.

She drove to Little Caesar's and bought three pizzas. She headed home and parked in her spot.

Entering the house she tossed her lingerie in the laundry room and found her husband in the den reading a book and sipping wine. She put the pizzas on the kitchen island and went into the den. She sat on the edge of the sofa next to him and took a swig from his glass. She then smiled at his upturned face and gave him a deep, lingering kiss. She handed him his glass and said, "My sister cancelled. I'm gonna shower and then I'd like you to take me out to dinner tonight. Maybe Indian?"

She then took off her heels and ran up the stairs.

He nodded after her as she disappeared running his tongue inside his mouth, wondering what that odd taste could be. He took a sip of his wine, swirled it in his mouth and swallowed. He shrugged, put down the glass and continued reading.

Soon Jo was soaking in a hot bubble bath as her fingers played with her clit. She shuddered through a small orgasm sighing contentedly. She was glad she finally got her license.

A cell phone rang while downloading photos and video of Jo and her Indian lover. They were all very clear. He stopped at the one of her swallowing Ajay's cum. He chuckled to himself, "What a slut!"

He texted back with further instructions and put the phone down.