Her Lips Were Not Sealed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You are so sexy. I want you to cum for me.”

Heather was nearing her second climax, and the feeling of David’s fingers plummeting in and out of her made her quiver. She gradually rubbed her clit harder and faster. David looked at Heather who was fast approaching an orgasm.

“Oh god! Oh god yes! She panted. David worked his fingers faster into her. Then he saw her legs starting to shake violently, and he could feel her pussy muscles clasping down on his fingers. Suddenly he could feel her tensing up.

For a while it seemed as if time had stopped, then David quickly clamped his mouth on Heather’s throbbing clit, and started to suck. The combination of fingers pumping deep inside of her, and lips sucking on her sensitive clit, was too much for her. Heather could feel a stirring from deep within, and it travelled through her body like lightning, only to finally explode in an orgasm. She was coming hard, and she could feel a pressure, almost as when needing to empty her bladder, building in her pussy muscles. The more intense her orgasm got, the stronger the pressure felt, and finally she couldn’t keep it in any longer. She let go, and her body had free reign.

It started as a squirt, but quickly turned into a steady stream. She was gushing all over David’s hand. As her juices flowed, Heather could feel a strong sense of release wash over her. The first flush of her orgasm started to spread across her chest. She was panting heavily, totally caught up in the sensations pulsing throughout her body. The flow was declining, and finished with a couple of more squirts. She could feel the warm liquid seeping down her crack and to her ass.

David’s hand was sticky with Heather’s juices. He brought it to his face and inhaled. The strong musky smell of her sex was penetrating the living room. He raised himself up and leaned over his wife, offering her his hand. Heather opened her mouth and let David’s lubricated fingers grace her lips. Opening her mouth wider she let a finger glide into her mouth. She could feel the taste of her own pussy juices on his fingers. It was hard to describe what it tasted like, but she found it highly erotic to lick her own juices off her husband’s fingers.

#

Slowly Heather came back to earth, breathless from the exertion her orgasm had created.

“Darling, I think it’s about time you had some fun too,” Heather cooed at her husband. She grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down over her. Giggling she kissed him, and with her left hand she reached for his erection. Parting her legs for him, David positioned himself between his wife’s luscious thighs. In one swift movement she guided him.

David wanted nothing more than to start pounding into his wife, but managed to control himself. Once at the entrance, he slowly pushed into her. Heather immediately raised her ass off the sofa to push herself onto his stiff cock, but he teased her for a moment.

"Please, David, Heather begged. “Don't tease me." David then began fucking her with long and deliberate strokes.

"Oh yes, that's it. Fuck my pussy!” David continued his long strokes in and out. At one point he pulled out fully in order to rub his hard cock, now wet from her juices, all over her pussy.

"Mmmm! You're so wet, baby."

"It feels so good,” Heather said, letting out a little gasp. "Oh god, it feels good to have you rub your cock all over my pussy.”

David helped raise himself up by his arms, and was now partly standing up beside the sofa. He could see Heather’s naked body before him; legs wantonly spread, nipples still perky, and eyes looking up at him with a wicked glint in them.

Once again positioning himself by her entrance, he watched as the wet mushroom head of his cock spread her swollen lips and slowly disappear between them again.

"Oh shit," she groaned, "don't stop now."

This time David couldn’t control himself. As Heather bucked up against him, he rocked forward, and was all of a sudden in her to the hilt. It did not take long before David had found a good rhythm, alternating short and long strokes. At times he would pull almost all the way out, then slam back in to the balls. Doing that always elicited a loud moan from Heather.

David reached down and grasped Heather’s legs behind the knees, and drew them up until they were pressed against his chest. For Heather, the effect was electric, as the change of angle tilted her pussy up so that his cock grazed against her g-spot. She started to whimper at the onslaught, but secretly wished him to keep it up.

As if he had read her mind, David reached down and began caressing her clit with a finger, while continuing to forcefully slide his cock in and out of her sopping pussy. He could feel Heather’s body stirring as it began to shudder.

“Oh fuck!” David groaned in pleasure, as he felt the initial contractions deep within her. With renewed vigour he drove into her, slamming his hips forward and jerking them back. By now the sounds of their moans and exclamations filled the room.

With his stroking hips now a blur, David groaned, "I'm gonna cum!"

His eyes were closed in concentration, his mouth slack as the approaching orgasm took control of him. As David hit his peak he gasped aloud, but still continued fucking her with all his strength, frantically plunging his cock all the way into her quivering slit. His body stiffened, and he instinctively pushed himself as deep into her he could, transferring the full impact of his orgasm and making her part of it. Finally the sensations overcame him; he lost coordination and slowed his now random thrusts. A mixture of his and her juices was sloshing out from her still twitching snatch.

David fell forward, his body glistening of sweat from their lovemaking. Nuzzling his head by her neck, he gently caressed Heather’s face. Hair strands fell randomly on her face, and he lovingly brushed them away from her heavy lidded eyes. Heather ran her fingers through David’s hair as she opened her eyes and kissed him softly.

"That was wonderful.”

I hope you enjoyed the story, and as always feedback is greatly appreciated. Votes are equally appreciated, of course. When sending feedback I’d love to hear what exactly you liked, or disliked, about the story. Thanks for reading. /LP69

12