Her Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"Oh that's enough Vonte. He can't tell me anything if he's dead," she chastised.

Vonte snorted and looked down at the mewling ball at his feet and sneered.

"The little bitch'll talk. Better believe that shit," he spat.

"He will, but later. He won't have a choice but to open back up what's mine or he'll find himself in a mental institution," she said with venom in her voice.

Terry tried to crawl away, but Vonte stomped on his back making him scream in pain.

"Did I say you could leave bitch?" he screamed and kicked him again.

Terry took the sharp blow and nearly swooned. He was coughing in agony as he felt his ribs were on fire. He again tried to pull himself away and this time his mother relented.

"Let him go. If he shows up to work looking like hell someone will ask questions," she said dismissively.

Vonte's eyes narrowed as he regarded the pathetic little worm on the floor and spat on him. He turned on his heel and walked back over to his seat and sat down. He had a smug look on his face as he looked at the pathetic worm crawling away and decided to rub some salt in.

"Hey loser, look here," he taunted.

As Terry looked up he saw the man grab his mothers head and shove her face in his crotch. She tried to struggle for a short while, but Vonte pulled his zipper down and fished his cock out. Her lips wrapped around it and he forcibly began to make her suck his cock. Terry crawled out of the room to Vonte's taunting laughter.

As Terry got out of the room he heard Vonte begin talking dirty to his mother. The words of "White slut" to "Filthy whore" made his skin crawl as he couldn't believe his mother married a man like him. He got a few steps away when he was suddenly slapped in the back of the head. He was still woozy from the beating he took at Vonte's hands and hit the floor. He looked up to see his youngest sister Jenny looking at him and she was angry.

Like Terry she had sandy blonde hair, but unlike him she had blue eyes. Terry had brown eyes like his father. The thing that set them apart as well was she was five nine to his five three. She was wearing a trashy outfit that she would never have worn when his father was alive and she suddenly threw something into his face.

"What the fuck loser? You ruined my new sweater! How many times do I have to tell you it's hand wash only!" she shrieked as she slapped his head again.

Terry got his hand up and was able to deflect the blow, but the follow up hit him square in the face and sent him to the floor.

"Now I'm going to tell mom how you ruined a three hundred dollar sweater!" she taunted and went to the room.

Not wanting any more beating Terry somehow got to his feet and staggered to his room. He got inside and locked the door. He turned to walk away, but his legs gave out and he hit the floor. Terry was able to land on his side, but the impact was jarring. Terry was not a big man by any means. His five three frame was also very frail. He tried to work out, but nothing came of it. He was skinny and no amount of training would fix that. He was able to shake his head and get his bearings back when he heard the door pounding. He knew at once it was Vonte by the intensity of the pounding.

"Boy, get your useless fucking ass out here right now!" he shouted and Terry cringed.

Thinking fast Terry got to his feet and went to his closet. He put on his suit for work and as he did the door came off it's hinges. The terror that was Vonte came into the room and he found Terry dressed in his work clothes. The burning look of anger in his face was there as he couldn't do anything to him in the clothes. He could care less, but he knew the price of questions.

"When you get off work I'm gonna tan your ass," he promised and stormed out.

Terry swallowed and shook as he looked around his room. He found his keys and his wallet and quickly left. He made it down the hall and out the door in one piece and as he did he rushed down the stairs and onto the sidewalk. Terry's breathing was like he was about to hyperventilate and as a few people walked by him they gave him a derisive wide berth. He stumbled along the way and as he did a cop walked by him. The officer saw the way he was walking and decided to investigate.

"You OK buddy?" the cop asked.

"Yes sir...I'm just...I just woke up late and am...am in a hurry to get to work," Terry said softly.

"You sure?" the cop asked.

"Yes..yes sir," he said meekly again.

Terry wanted nothing more than to talk to the cop. Maybe he would listen, but as he was about to open his mouth he saw the door to his mother's house open and the devil stood on the steps. He saw the cop and gave Terry a look that promised agony.

"No sir...I'm fine..ju..just a little tired is all," he lied and turned away quickly.

The cop looked back to see Vonte glaring at Terry and knew something was up, but as he had no complaining person he shrugged and walked away. Vonte saw the cop walk off and smirked smugly. He went back into the house and his hard on was back. He walked to where he left his whore and figured he fuck her in the ass today. Chuckling sinisterly he walked up the stairs.

Terry walked the six blocks to the office building he worked at. He got his badge from his wallet and passed the scanner. The guards on duty were always polite and with Terry they actually showed a bit of camaraderie. Terry worked for the building like they did and they knew him quite well. He was on his way to his mail room when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Terry," Nathan Blake said seeing the young man walk by.

"Sir," Terry said politely.

"You don't sir me! I work for a living," Nathan said back chuckling.

Terry actually laughed a bit and went to the mail room. He looked in the bins and saw they were all full. The noon crew had left him all their work and he was happy for that. It meant he wouldn't be home before midnight. He prayed Vonte would be asleep by then. Terry bore down and went to work. This was his only time away from the hell that was his life. Here he could find peace and solace from the daily abuse. Here no one made him feel bad about himself and he was grateful for it. He sorted the piles of outgoing and incoming into their appropriate piles and went to work.

******

Char was in good spirits as she looked out on the city. Her best friend was happy and full, for a change, and her yummy husband was actually finding a place in her mind. While she knew she shouldn't, Char couldn't help but imagine Nathan's body out of the suits he wore. At six two he was a good specimen of man in her eyes. She could tell he was in great shape from the way his suits fitted his frame. She also knew because she had seen him without his suit coat a few times.

While it was a good fantasy she shook it out of her mind and got up. She stretched her body to full length and giggled as she felt her nails brush the ceiling. Feeling the bones creak and pop she looked at her empty coffee cup and sighed. She really wished she had space for a coffee machine in her office, but as it was she had too many file cabinets and couches in it used for dealing with clientele. She rolled her neck and snatched up her cup.

Walking out into the office she felt the eyes of her employees on her again and she ignored it. Char had her eyes closed as she blew out a sigh and turned the corner. Her eyes opened as she heard a grunt then felt an impact in her midsection. Her reverie was broken by an obnoxious laugh from one of her employees. She glared directly at the braying fool and his eyes saw her scowling visage. He sank behind his desk and went back to work and she looked down at the clutter of documents and rolled up papers. On the floor with it was a tiny man who was mumbling apologies in rapid fire.

"I'm so sorry...oh god I'm so sorry, I didn't...didn't mean to..." the man blubbered and looked up.

Terry saw the woman's face and his mind was nearly shut down. The face of an angel was all his mind could say. Her big brown eyes and chocolate skin was very pretty. Her nose, while large due to her size, was set in such a way as to make her seem regal. Her cheek bones morphed from a scowl suddenly into a nice smile. Her radiant teeth made him choke in a breath softly.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. It was my fault I didn't..." he tried to apologize.

"No, no...it was mine. I should have been watching were I was going," Char rebutted him. "Are you all right?" she asked seeing he was looking down embarrassed suddenly.

"I'm...I'm fine," he said back with a gulp.

"Here let me help you" she offered and knelt down to help him gather up his files.

Char's eyes met his and she was taken back by the sensitive light she saw in them. While not ruggedly handsome, or charmingly suave, Char saw something boyishly cute about the man. His messy mop of sandy blonde hair and his slim features gave him a cute factor she couldn't put her finger on. Almost an innocence to him she found intriguing. Char didn't say anything other than to help him round up the papers and put them back on his trolley.

"There ya go," she proclaimed once it was completed.

"Thank you Miss," Terry meekly replied.

He was shaking from nervousness at the sight of the beautiful woman next to him. Terry had never seen such a woman before, he had no idea what he could say so instead of making a fool of himself he began to push the trolley around the corner. He didn't look back for two reasons. The first, he was intimidated by the sheer beauty of the woman. The second, he never had a girl talk to him in a polite manner before. He was at a loss.

Char watched the man walk away and noted her coffee cup was on the floor next to laughing boy's computer. She walked over to it and knelt down in a lady-like fashion to retrieve it.

"Fucker was rude, didn't even bother to apologize to the room for disturbing us," Henry Washington said scowling.

"Henry, I don't pay you to make comments about small things. I pay your ass to work, so do some or leave," Char said back in a cool tone.

Henry looked down at his papers and went back to work. Char didn't really like Henry all too much. He was a pompous white man who thought because his dad's friend ran the company he was entitled to be a dick. He didn't try anything with Char as he knew better, but that didn't stop him from making everyone else around him miserable. Char ignored him and walked to the coffee maker. She poured her cup and ignored his looks.

Char filled the cup and got her sugars. Making it just right she walked back to her office and closed the door. Walking back to the desk she sat down and crossed her legs. The way the nylon of her stockings sounded as she crossed her legs made Char feel hot. She loved looking professional, but she didn't mind being sexy all at the same time. She was busy looking out the window when she heard a knock at the door. She looked up to see the man she bumped into standing there with his trolley. He was gathering up the folders and envelopes when he looked up and saw her again.

Terry's eyes were enamored, but he looked down before she could see. He fished out the last items and walked into her office with his head down.

"Just set them on my desk," Char said as she looked at him.

She noted how shy he seemed and found it to be cute. He walked up to her desk and set the pile down. Char saw it and was floored. She had fifteen envelopes and nearly two dozen documents from the senior partners to go over. She sighed as she saw the mess and began to sort it.

"Umm...I need you to sign here please," Terry said holding up the clipboard.

"Hmm...oh yeah," Char replied and took the pen from his hand.

Terry was mystified as he saw how large her hand was, but he was taken back by how feminine it was. What's more he felt a very slight brush of her skin and it was the softest he had ever felt. He shuddered a slight breath and when he was done he turned and walked out.

"Thanks," Char said as he was leaving.

"You're...you're welcome," he replied sheepishly.

Very few people were polite with Terry and even less were nice to him, but from what he saw of the beauty in the office he knew she was different. He knew deep down that his chance of her talking to him aside from the mail were slim so he let it go and walked to the elevator with his head down. He was passing by Henry's desk when for the second time Henry's foot shot out and Terry got his feet tangled in them. He landed flat on his face and the thud was loud enough to make people look. Henry didn't laugh this time instead he got to his feet.

"What the fuck you idiot! You scuffed my fucking shoes!" he yelled at the now prone Terry.

"But I..." Terry tried to say back, but Henry quieted him by emptying his bottle of water on him.

"Did I want an excuse?!" he exclaimed as Terry sputtered on the floor.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" a stern voice exclaimed from the elevator.

Henry looked up to see the stern visage of the Building Security Director staring at him. His cold eyes bore into Henry's and he shrank back to his seat.

"No, no, stand the fuck up," Nathan said loudly and he did.

The stern, almost Drill Instructor-like tone Nathan used was the same one he used on his Marines back in Iraq when they were fucking off. His cold blue eyes bore into Henry's with a no bullshit stare and he motioned to the nearby custodian who came over. Nathan helped Terry to his feet and handed him a couple paper towels.

"Dry up kid," he said softly.

Looking back to Henry, Nathan grabbed the mop from the trolley. With a stern very hard look on his face Nathan walked right up to Henry and got to within six inches of him. Nathan stared deep into Henry's eyes for a long second then without a word shoved it to him. The impact of the mop staggered Henry back a step back and in a very authoritative voice issued his command.

"You made the mess, now clean it up!" Nathan's loud voice echoed. "And don't you ever let me catch you pulling a bullshit stunt like this again. You do and you wont be allowed into MY building again. Am I clear?" he said sternly.

Henry took the mop and cleaned up his mess under the scrutinizing gaze of Nathan. Nathan watched as the mess was dried up and as Henry put the mop away. His arms remained crossed over his chest the whole time and Terry took note of it. He watched the way Nathan handled him and wished he could have his help with Vonte. Nathan took Henry aside after it was done and had some harsh words with him, but Terry didn't take notice. Charmel had walked from her office to see what happened. As much as Terry was interested in someone standing up for him, the goddess that walked from her office took his breath away.

Charmel saw the still wet face of the mail man and she was confused. She heard the commotion, but she didn't see what happened. She looked to her other worker Tyresse and looked him in the eyes demanding an explanation. Tyresse shook his head and leaned close to tell her what happened. As she listened her eyes narrowed. She heard how Henry tripped the man and then dumped a bottle of water on him for no reason. She was incensed as Henry came back into the office and looked pissed.

"Henry...a word," she demanded and Henry threw his hands up as he went to her office.

Henry glared at Terry as he passed him and walked into Charmel's office. She shut the door and indicated for him to sit. Char sat on the edge of her desk and crossed her arms. She was not smiling as she bore down on him. At five feet ten he was well shorter than her. He was tall, but lanky. She knew he worked out, but not to bulk up. He was a basketball player from his high school days, and from what the fellows said about him not a very good one. She didn't care at all what people he knew as she couldn't abide him harassing building staff.

"I don't think I need to say it, so I'm not. But I will say if you ever pull some shit like that again you'll be on the fucking bread lines. Get me?" she asked sternly.

"Whatever," he said dismissively.

"What the fuck ever!" Char said loudly.

He looked up at her face and noted she was a hot bitch, maybe in need of a good fucking. He gave her a slick smile. Char saw the look and got to her feet.

"Play your little games with someone else Henry. You have one last chance then your done, now get out," she said firmly.

Henry shrugged and got to his feet. He walked by Terry and gave him a cold glare. He went back to his desk and began to ponder ways to get into Char's pants. He had an idea, but he needed to work on it.

Char walked to her door and saw that the mail man had already left as Nathan held the door for him. Nathan's scowl was something Char had never seen before. There was definitely something in it that made her inwardly wonder about him. The darkness in the stare caught Henry's face and when Henry saw it he turned away and went back to work. Char motioned to Nathan and he nodded his head and walked to her. The guard walking with him wisely waited at the elevator.

As Nathan entered the office Char shut the door and looked at her friend.

"Sorry about that," she apologized.

"For what? You didn't do anything," Nathan said back and grinned.

"No, but he works for me and that sets a bad example for others," Char said determinedly.

"It does, but then again it only takes one bad apple. I wouldn't waste too much on him, he's a punk and if he really wants to get down I can arrange that," Nathan said and a malevolent grin came to his face.

Char saw the look and she could tell he meant every word of it. She chuckled and shook her head. They had a pleasant chat for a few minutes involving Donia and how she was doing. They made a dinner date for later in the week and Nathan left the office. As he walked by Henry he purposely stopped and waited to see what he would do. When nothing was done he walked to his guard and they disappeared into the elevator.

The rest of the shift went by without further incident. Char was busy as hell with all the papers the mail man had delivered. It took her well into the night to be done with it and when she finally looked at the clock it was well past eleven. Char blew out a long breath and stretched at her desk. It had been a long day, but the accounts she was handling would more than compensate her for it. She tidied up her desk and set all her files in her secure cabinet. After locking it two times she put her other files away in her desk and locked it as well. She locked down her computer and got her coat. She looked out the window and saw the rain was coming down. She sighed put her coat on and left her office.

With no one left in the office she locked her door and went to the elevator. The long ride down was thankfully a quiet one and as she exited she saw a familiar figure walking to the door. As she walked up she saw he was looking out the door and sighing. Char shook her head when she realized he had no umbrella and no rain coat.

"Stuck huh?" she asked as she walked up.

Terry wasn't paying attention and the sudden voice behind hm startled him. He turned back to see the woman from earlier walking up.

"Umm...ye..yes ma'am," he said sheepishly.

Char took a moment to size him up. She took note of his unruly mop of hair and a smirk came to her face. While not anything she would date, he did have a boyish cuteness she couldn't ignore. The way he spoke softly was also cute. She wondered if he was shy or he was intimidated by her. Feeling playful she walked behind him and stood over him. Her body size dwarfed his own and suddenly Terry saw a looming shadow of a beautiful woman before him.

He was terrified of the woman, but not for her size. She was undeniably the most perfect woman he had ever seen. He was scared of her, not just for her beauty, but because of it he had no idea of what to say to her.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers