Her Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

"Oh my god, you're hired!" she moaned as the spot began to hurt less.

Terry continued to rub her foot and savored the smooth skin, but the sight was rather comical. Her large foot in his small hands made Char giggle a bit. That and he accidentally tickled a spot on her foot. Terry's eyes looked up as she jerked suddenly and she had a playful look in her eyes.

"No tickling," she warned.

"Sorry," he replied.

Char shook her head smiling and patted the seat next to her. Terry got up and sat down next to her where she patted and Char leaned back into her sofa and put her arm around his shoulder. Terry leaned back and into her side. For two weeks he was denied this simple luxury. For two weeks after she had spanked him Char was afraid to touch him it seemed, but now he was where he longed to be once again: in her warm embrace.

All night they stayed like that and even fell asleep like that. When the morning rays of the rising sun passed in her window Char slowly fluttered her eyes open. She felt so warm and her smile was wide, then it changed as she saw it was well past eight.

"Shit!" she hissed and shot to her feet.

Terry was so warm and relaxed he was unaware of what was happening. Before he could open his eyes her sudden motion yanked him up, he was promptly pitched off the sofa and thudded on the floor. Char jumped at the thud and turned to see Terry on the floor flopping around trying to get up. Her hand found his and with a quick tug she got him to his feet.

"I'm sorry, but we are going be late, get changed!" she ordered and rushed him along to his room.

Terry got enough of his bearings about him to get in his room and change his shirt. He ran to the bathroom and brushed his teeth quickly while Char changed as well. The blur that rounded Char's room was one of a tall woman sprinting/stripping at once. Char's clothes ended up in a heap on the floor and quickly a gray pinstripe skirt suit found its way on her body. Char spun about and quickly rolled her nylons up her legs. Once they were in place she found her shoes and rushed to the bathroom. Her hair was a mess, but it was easily fixable. She did a trick with her flat iron and flattened it out. Instead of it being up, it was in a semi cute bob that went just to her ears.

As she rushed out of the bathroom Terry saw the sight before him and he was rocked. She looked so sexy with her hair like that he couldn't help but gawk. He followed her to the kitchen and quickly they gulped down a glass of juice. Quickly they left and went to the garage. As they got into the SUV Char pulled them out and off to the building. As they drove she remembered her appointment that afternoon. Thinking ahead she looked to Terry and instantly had a plan.

"Terry, I have a personal appointment to get to this afternoon. Would you mind coming home with Nathan?" she asked.

"No," he replied.

"Thanks sweetie. It's just a small thing. I won't be too late and maybe we can have Chinese from Hops?" she asked recalling his favorite place.

"All right," Terry answered quickly.

Char smiled and touched his hand. They held hands the rest of the drive and when they got to the building both barely got to their respective offices on time. Both had days they would rather like to have forgotten. Both were slammed with work from the second they arrived, and both had piles and piles to go through as the day went on. For Char it was her six month reports with all her clients, numbers and stats. For Terry it was just a busy day when all the building seemed to get more mail than the office had delivery personnel.

As Char's appointment came, she was only a quarter into things. Normally she would stay late and knock out all her work, but her meeting took personal significance. She put all her important work in its place, then set all the smaller projects in her file cabinets. Locking everything up Char left her office and to the shock of all her people, she left for the day. All her people saw it, but so did one other. His burning eyes saw a chance and he decided to take it.

Char sat in the waiting room of the therapist's office for a few minutes. The thing that made the office appealing was its simplicity. For a Manhattan office, it was not ritzy, or plush. Instead it had a simple warm feel to it. Char saw simple art on the walls depicting sailing boats and shores with light houses. The furnishings of the lobby were also simple wood and canvas types. While comfortable, they didn't make the room seem underwhelming.

The long wait came to an end when the receptionist got a call and looked to Char.

"Ms. Clark? Dr. Silva will see you now," she said and Char got up.

"Third door on the right hand side please," the young woman said in a soft tone.

Char walked the length of the hall and to the door. She rapped softly with the back of her knuckles.

"Come in Ms. Clark," a voice said from the other side.

The door opened and the simple office greeted Char's eyes. The side wall had a modest bookshelf on it. The other side had a wall that was bare, but had what looked like outlines of various people on it. The back wall had several plaques and papers on it. The middle of the room had a nice desk with a modest assortment of knick knacks on it. The door with the outlines also had a door on it and that door opened.

Through the door strode a very unlikely figure. The woman was barely in her thirties. Her skin was a dark cinnamon and her large oval eyes were a steel gray color. Her thick black hair was in a natural style that was very wild and curly. Her clothes were nice and pleasing to the eyes. A simple blue skirt and a matching blouse. Her shoes were matching flats. All in all the woman was someone Char would never expect to get through a serious man like Nathan.

"Hello Ms. Clark. My name is Anita Silver. I believe our mutual associate has referred you to me," the woman said and her accent was slight, but there.

Char took her hand and shook it and almost at once Ms. Silver chuckled.

"Nathan told me you were a large woman, now I see what he meant," she said with a lighthearted chuckle.

Char almost felt silly and at the same time she wanted to pound Nathan for calling her "large". While the humor was appreciated, she was going to get him for that.

"Please have a seat," Anita offered.

"So do I call you doctor or anything in particular?" Char asked.

"Anita is fine. I think it's easier for people to make a break through with themselves if they don't bog everything down into formalities," Anita said and went to her coffee machine.

She raised a cup and Char nodded. The machine began to whir as Anita milled her beans she took a deep breath and said nothing to Char. For a long time Char sat unsure of where to start, or even what to say for that matter. As Anita came back with the cups she handed one to Char and set the tray down with the sugars and milk. Anita made hers just so and Char sipped hers black and was amazed at the soothing flavor of the brew.

"It's a special blend I get from a store on thirty fifth,' Anita said seeing Char's reaction.

Char sipped it again and looked down.

"But it seems that it's not coffee you want to speak of is it?" Anita asked casually.

"No," Char whispered.

Anita nodded her head and sipped her coffee then did something Char didn't expect.

"I think that your biggest problem is you over think things," Anita just said quickly.

Char sat up right and Anita smiled.

"And by that reaction I would be made correct," she laughed and Char shook her head and sighed.

"I am uptight sometimes," Char confessed.

"Well, I hardly think that it's because you're unsure of yourself. The way you hold yourself is in line with someone with a firm hold on things. But deep down I can easily see you're troubled, care to elaborate?" Anita asked and pulled out her pen and paper.

Char inhaled through her nose and sat back in the comfortable chair. As she exhaled she began to just let it all out. She told her of growing up and the things she did for her siblings. She told her of how she sacrificed her own happiness for her brothers and sisters to do well. She also told her of the pride she had in being the one that everyone looked up to. The conversation went on and on as she went on about meeting Donia and how good of friends they became. She also told of the happy day she met Nathan before the wedding for the first time.

Anita sat back absorbing all she told her. From the inflection in Char's voice, to the motions of her body, Anita gauged and calculated everything. Simple notes dotted her paper as she listened to Char, then the troubling story of how she met Terry began. Anita was quiet as Char seemed to go into a zone to tell her that tale. Of how she met him at work, to how she stopped him from jumping off the balcony, Anita was quite intrigued by it all. The tale then shifted to the moment she took Terry from his family and Char was careful to keep some things from her.

The words began to take a different tone as Char got to the time spent living with Terry and how things began to develop between them. Anita noted the smiles and laughs she had thinking of those times and quickly came to a conclusion of things, then had to hold that as Char spoke of the spanking. When Char told her of that, it got intriguing.

"I just couldn't stop myself," Char said and unconsciously her thighs rubbed together.

"He was...just...there. Under my hand and whimpering, but it wasn't pain," Char said softly and tried to hide the arousal forming in her eyes.

"Then?" Anita asked softly.

"I felt...him...and he was fully hard. He was rubbing against my thigh and it felt so....good," Char replied.

Her hands locked together and interlocked with her fingers as Char tried to get herself under control.

"I couldn't stop spanking him. I couldn't help it, then....then he came," Char whispered and shuddered.

The memory of feeling his hot load splatting against her thighs sent a jolt to her tummy. Anita saw how she tried to keep her mind clear, but it wasn't helping.

"It was so much....I never had a man do that before," Char said breathlessly.

"What do you mean?" Anita asked.

"I never had a man...explode like that before, "Char tried to explain.

"He exploded?' Anita asked.

"I felt him spurt at least nine times...and that was before he slumped over my knee and kept on leaking," Char said and remembered it all so well.

Char keenly remembered his shallow breathing as the dribbles from his dick ran down her leg. She remembered how he twitched and shook in her lap. How his butt cheeks had clenched in her hand as she squeezed him after he came. The whole thought made her already aroused mind begin to grow far worse. Her tummy was tight and the wetness between her legs began to leak down her thighs. As much as she wanted to hold it back, she couldn't help what she was feeling.

"Why do I feel like this?" Char suddenly blurted out.

That sudden outburst caught Anita by surprise.

"Like what?" she asked.

"I never in my whole life wanted to do anything like that. I never ever wanted to hold someone down and...spank them. But then I did it to Terry! A person I was trying to protect, and I..." Char said and stopped as she felt tears forming in her eyes and a lump in her throat.

"That you, what?" Anita asked.

Char realized the feeling and it scared her.

"That I care about," Char whiapered and it all sounded so true.

"Things happen sometimes. As to Terry, he sounds like quite a person if he can make you feel so vulnerable. Do you feel bad for that Charmel? It's natural to be afraid of things that occur like that. Sometimes things happen and we wish they wouldn't. But as I see you, I see a strong woman who shouldn't be ashamed of what she feels. Now answer me honestly, and really think about this, how do you see your relationship with Terry?" she asked.

Char was rocked to her core. The simple question had the furthest thing from a simple answer to her. The answer she gave would have far reaching repercussions she knew this to be the solemn truth, but in her heart Char had always wanted to have someone to hold. She had longed to have someone who truly cared for her. Thinking of how happy Terry was just to be with her and how he would try and get as close to her as he could Char couldn't help the words that came from her mouth.

"I could see us as a happy couple," she answered and again the truth wasn't so bad to her ears.

"Then what are you so afraid of?" Anita asked and laughed.

"I don't know...I've never...never....you know," Char pleaded with her eyes.

"You don't know about a dominant submissive relationship?" Anita reasoned.

Char nodded and Anita smiled warmly.

"I don't either, but as I am also a sex therapist I know of someone who would be more than happy to help you, if you want it," Anita answered.

"You do?" Char asked and sounded dumbfounded.

"Of course I do. He is a very generous man who helps me with my work and also is a good man to know," Anita said cheerfully and got to her feet.

Anita walked to her desk and found the card she was looking for after a brief search.

"I'll call him and he'll gladly meet you anytime. Even now if you'd like," Anita said pleasantly.

Char was more than a little apprehensive at this new route. While she was slightly uncomfortable talking to Anita, talking to some random man, and a S&M person at that, was a bit much for her. She raised her hand and shook her head.

"No, no...I don't think its right that I talk to someone like that about his and my own private lives," Char said firmly.

Char wasn't sure of talking about Terry without him knowing it. She didn't want to be that person, but Anita smiled disarmingly at her.

"I can understand your worries, but I really think that safety is what I'm looking to offer you," Anita replied.

"Safety?" Char asked incredulously.

"Why yes. In my time I have seen many people come and go from abusive relationships and also a few from the harder things of a more...unconventional nature," Anita began and Char looked at her curiously.

"I have seen the after effects of a submissive relationship that went too far and it wasn't pretty. With this help you can understand the basics of how not to push too far,' Anita said reassuringly.

Char looked down at her feet and pondered the issue. She knew that to push Terry too far would likely invite catastrophe. But she also didn't wish to flaunt their escapades to everyone under the sun. Nathan was one thing, Anita was someone who was bound by a legal agreement. But this person, this person was an unknown and Char would have none of it.

"What if I hold off on that for now?" Char asked Anita.

"Of course you can. Take your time and why don't the two of you test the waters first. See if there is anything between you that needs to be brought to his attention, then go together," Anita offered.

"That sounds much better," Char said and her eyes thanked Anita for being so understanding.

"Now what are you waiting for?" Anita teased.

Char laughed and shook her head. They shook hands and Anita left Char with one final thought.

"Why let fear conquer the greatness and beauty you behold?"

The thought rattled around in her brain for a long time. Fear was one of the reasons that the two of them came to be. But it was his fear of his life. Now, another type of fear threatened to rip them apart by making them pause. Char realized that Terry had nothing to fear from her, but she had something to fear from herself. As she sat in thought her mind wandered to his smiling face and the way he would laugh and smile at movies and the simple things. The innocence in his eyes was hypnotic, but behind all of that Char saw something that she knew she couldn't ignore. She saw it every time she looked at his eyes and he saw hers. Deep down behind it all, he was smitten with her and it was more than a little obvious. But what was more, she felt a similar feeling in return.

Terry finalized his last deliveries and put away all the paperwork and signatures of the day. When the office was closed down he put his jacket on and found his way to Nathan's office. The guards were all out at their posts so that left Nathan and his shift supervisor alone in the office. The supervisor saw Terry and waived him in. Knowing the circumstances behind why the little man was there, the supervisor said nothing. Plus he owed Nathan his job anyway, so it was no big to him.

As Terry came into Nathan's office he actually looked around a bit as Nathan wasn't in at the moment. Terry panned his head around and took notice of the awards and plaques on the walls. He saw a few from the building for the year Nathan had worked there and the excellence he brought. He also saw a few awards from his time in the Marines.

A few were awards from his command, but one stood out to him. It was a plaque with a wooden paddle on it with a stack of awards under it. On the wooden paddle was an insignia that he had no idea what it meant. As he was looking at the paddle Nathan strolled in from his meeting. He saw Terry looking at it and smirked. It was obvious he was confused so he decided to enlighten the younger man.

"It was a going away present from my old unit," Nathan said fondly and his sudden words scared Terry.

Terry jumped and spun about to see Nathan standing in the doorway looking at the award. Nathan strolled up to the award and gazed upon it with a proud smile.

"After I was released from the hospital, my unit came back from over there. They gave me a party and at it they had all pitched in to get this for me," Nathan said and ran his hand over the paddle.

"Why the paddle?" Terry asked confused.

Nathan chuckled at the question. The likelihood of it all was Terry had no idea of his past, so he decided to enlightened him a bit. Nathan explained his time as a Recon Marine. His time in training made the paddle significant to things. The paddling through the surf with a boat was a hard thing to do and it became a sort of symbol to the ones who made it through. Nathan chuckled as he told Terry of the innumerable times he and his men went overboard before they got it right.

"I really didn't want to get out, but the doctors told me that if I stayed I would likely develop long term issues, so I took a half pension and a medical discharge to ensure I had some benefits, then called it a career," Nathan said and went to his desk.

"Do you miss it?" Terry asked.

Nathan sat down and turned his chair to face the younger man. He breathed in through his nose, then exhaled a deep breath as he looked at the wall.

"Yes, but at the same time no," Nathan said honestly.

Terry looked at him confused, so Nathan explained.

"If I would have stayed in, I would likely be in Iraq or Afghanistan still. While it was not as bad as the media makes it out to be, I wouldn't have met Donia or found such a good place in my life," Nathan explained.

Terry looked down as he understood what he meant. In his stomach Terry understood what Nathan was referring to. He knew that the two of them were happy and married with a family. Terry was happy for Nathan, but after the kiss he shared with Char not so long ago, he felt jealous of him. He felt so strange feeling that way as Nathan had been nothing but kind to him, but it was there.

"Something on your mind?" Nathan asked seeing the sudden turn in Terry's expression.

Terry did, but didn't know how to put it to him.

"I can imagine it's between the two of you," Nathan said and got up from his chair.

Terry looked up suddenly at that and was stunned that Nathan could read his mind so easily. Nathan went to his door and closed it. His head didn't look back as he went on.

"You like her don't you?" he said plainly.

Terry blushed furiously at that. His head looked down right away. Nathan turned back and his eyes found a red eared Terry looking at his toes. A rolling laugh escaped his belly as he walked up to Terry and slapped him on the shoulder. Terry jumped at that and looked up to see Nathan's amused face sitting in the chair across from him.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers