Her Majesty's Secret

Story Info
Prom Queen Nicki makes other girls obey.
3.3k words
4.53
115.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicki always played the part of the queen, and when she was actually crowned queen on Prom night she became even more insufferable. That night she went home with her two best friends, Wenona and Jasmine, girls who loved to hang out with Nicki because she was outrageous and generally fun. They had ditched their boyfriends, thinking it was funny. They just wanted a girls night. It was going to be fun.

Wenona was a platinum-blonde with a mole above her lip and pert breasts. Jasmine was a redhead and had all the boys in school lusting after her perfect body; she was often compared to Lindsey Lohan. But it was the "queen," Nicki, who still garnered the bulk of the attention. While she was beautiful, blonde and tall and perhaps too muscular with an athletic build because of her obsessive gym workouts, it was her attitude that won her all the attention. She had a sassy, almost imperious manner, and she always seemed to be in control.

But Nicki had a secret that no one, not even her fellow seniors like Jasmine and Wenona, knew. In her fantasies she liked to dominate girls sexually. While it was certainly nice to have the attention of men, even much older men, she found it particularly exciting when a girl showed her a little gleam of submissiveness. Her belly trembled thinking about the look of helpless surrender in a girl's eye when she was dominated, the bowed head of a female before the bigger, stronger Nicki. She was eighteen years old and as she grew older she felt herself more frustrated and excited by the idea of teasing and dominating another girl. She thought long and hard about her sexy friends, but she could not bring herself to do it. The whole idea was too strange and she was afraid that they would make fun of her if it went bad somehow, and then she would lose her grip on her popularity. What if it got out around the school the kind of dirty thoughts she had? Still, it did not stop her from thinking about Jasmine's supple eighteen-year-old body with the large beautiful breasts, her dazzling smile and freckled cheeks--an innocent face that seemed to cry out for defilement. But no matter how drunk Nicki got she could not do it. And as for Wenona, she was very sexy too, and the oldest of the bunch being almost nineteen. But, no, it was hopeless. She had known her friends too long; it would cause too many headaches. For months now, Nicki's erotic thoughts had turned to other girls. Ultimately, on a night when she should have been with Brent as his crew, she decided to put her nasty thoughts into action.

If one could not have one's way when one was Queen, then when could one?

Nicki's grades were never good, and sometimes she envied others for their abilities to get good marks. One girl in particular would make her jealous, and that girl was Janie. She was someone she had known since grade school and they had a history of being friends, and then enemies, and then cool acquaintances. Janie was also an eighteen-year-old senior and about to graduate with honors. Nicki enjoyed her superiority over others, but it was hard to make Janie see that. It was on this night, on this glorious night when she was crowned queen, that she would make Janie see.

They went back to Nicki's house, where her parents and younger brother were gone at their cabin in the mountains. Nicki had asked them to do so, and she got her way even in her own family. Nicki started to drink with Jasmine and Wenona, the three girls giggling in the front parlor and tossing back and forth Nicki's plastic tiara.

"Oh, your majesty!" Jasmine yelled, tossing the tiara.

"You throw like a girl!" Wenona said.

Nicki laughed, but she was clearly distracted. She kept looking out to the street, where she kept the door open. The other girls assumed she was waiting for the other popular kids to start showing up. But it was nearly midnight and still no one came.

"Are we going to have a party or not?" Jasmine said.

"Yeah. This is getting lame..."

"Just wait a minute."

Sure enough, after a minute, Janie appeared on the street, walking with her books in her arms. Nicki hurried to the door.

"Janie! Hey, come over here!"

Janie was startled. She knew who it was immediately, having lived just three doors down from the Bakers and for many years passing their house on the way to school. But it was surprising the "Queen" herself was actually deigning to address her. Maybe she was maturing. Or maybe she just had a question. It was certainly odd.

Janie was not beautiful, though she certainly could be described as cute. She had long auburn hair tied in a ponytail and pretty green eyes. She generally hid her nubile body under baggy, drab clothing, and tonight was no exception.

"What?"

"Come here."

Janie went up to the porch. There Nicki stood, the newly crowned prom queen, wearing a mere peasant's outfit of sweatshirt and jeans. Janie looked confused.

"What do you want."

"I wanted to ask you something..." Nicki smiled. It had been a while since she had been up close and personal with her old friend. Janie was becoming rather cute, even sexy. It was too bad she didn't do more with her hair, or clothes. "I was wondering if you could help me with a problem..."

"Hey, who are you talking to?"

Jasmine poked out her head.

"What, is that Janie Briggs?"

"Bring her in!"

The girls were tipsy, and giggling. Over Janie's protestations, she was pulled inside. Replacing her books with a mixed drink (which Janie sipped at and then made a face, garnering more giggles from the others), the girls sat Janie down on the couch. Jasmine and Wenona sat on either side of her. Janie was flushed, not used to this kind of attention. She took another sip from the drink. Nicki, still standing, smiled at her former friend.

"How have you been?"

"We're not really bitches," Wenona put in. "You know?"

Janie nodded, uncomfortable. She down the drink. "Well, anyway, I should go, you guys. My parents are waiting..."

"What were you doing all night? We didn't see you at the dance."

"I wasn't there, no..."

"What!"

"No, I... I..."

Janie was embarrassed. She had a number of boys ask her, but she simply wasn't interested. The whole thing was painfully bourgeois to her. But she didn't know how to explain it to Nicki and her airhead friends. Did they even know what bourgeois meant?

"You didn't go?"

"No. I... I just didn't. But I should go..."

"Wait, wait." Nicki stood before Janie, a wicked smile growing on her face. "I know what you were up to tonight!"

"I was studying..."

"Yeah, studying. Weren't you at Kaoru's house?"

"Yes, but..."

"Ah ha!"

"What?"

"Who's Kaoru?"

Nicki smiled again. Kaoru was the new Japanese exchange student. Eighteen-years-old, she was very cute, with sensuous curved lips and a long neck and nice breasts. It was the kind of thing that Nicki noticed.

"She's Janie's li'l study buddy. Isn't she, Janie?"

"Yes. I mean, she's..."

"Don't try to hide it," Nicki said. "We know what's going on. You guys were doing more than studying. Weren't you?"

"Ohmygod," Wenona said, the implication finally dawning on her. "Are they dykes, or something?"

Nicki nodded.

Janie shook her head. "No. No, we're not! How can you say that we...?"

"Oh yeah? Then how about we call her and prove it?"

"What?"

"Here's my cellphone. Tell her to come over here and tell us to our faces she isn't a lesbian."

Janie just stared. Nicki had a weird power over her old friend. Instead of leaving, as she should have, she felt a weakness in her legs, as if the rum and coke had traveled her central nervous system down to her toes. She numbly accepted the cellphone handed to her. Almost without thinking, she punched in the numbers.

"Kaoru? Hey. It's Janie. Can you do something for me? Are you still up...?"

After further conversation, Janie managed to direct her friend to Nicki's house. No, it wasn't a "party" exactly; just a get-together.

"Oh, this is going to be funny!" Jasmine said, giggling without knowing why.

"She's so stuck-up," Wenona said. "Just because she has honors and good grades and all."

Ten minutes later Kaoru showed up at the front door. She wore glasses and a white blouse with a shoelace tie at the neck. She looked quizzical, but also slightly smug, as if she knew the "dumb" girls would need help with their studies. Having lived in America ten years ago, her English was very good, if only slightly accented. She always smelled of a particular perfume.

"Hey," Janie said.

"There she is!" Nicki said.

Kaoru flinched as Nicki almost grabbed her. They brought the young girl into the living room. Jasmine and Wenona grinned but said nothing. Kaoru looked around apprehensively. There were half-empty bottles of rum and coke cans on the table.

"What's going on?"

"We just wanted to ask you a question. Do you like Janie?"

"What? I guess, yes. I mean I..."

"No, we mean like like."

"I don't...?"

Nicki laughed. "You're a terrible liar! I know you're lying to me, I can see it!"

"No, no! I'm not! What do you mean?"

Nicki suddenly changed her demeanor, her voice strange and menacing. "That's it! You dare to come here and lie to me like this in my own house?? For that you're going to be punished!"

Even Jasmine and Wenona looked surprised, exchanging glances. Punished? What did that mean?

"Come on, you guys," Nicki said with a strong authoritative voice. "Hold Janie down on the couch. Come on. I'll tell them who's a lesbo!"

"Uh, Nicki...?"

"DO IT!" exploded Nicki.

Frightened, shocked, Jasmine and Wenona hastened to obey. They grabbed Janie by the arms and led her to the couch.

"What are you doing?" Janie said. "Stop it! Let me go!"

"Shut up! Stop you're whining!"

Nicki grabbed Kaoru and brought her over to Janie.

"Now," she said. "I want you kiss her. Come on! Do it. Prove you aren't a lesbo, or else I'll make you sorry...!"

"What, what I..."

Nicki shoved the Japanese girl, and then twisted her arm. "Do what I say, bitch!"

Teary-eyed, the girls kissed quickly. Nicki laughed.

"That's better. But how about doing what you two were doing just earlier...?"

"We were studying, that was all!" Janie said.

"Stop lying, slut! I know what was going on. Come on, girls, get her pants off."

It was an easy thing to yank off Janie's sweatpants. Her pink underwear, however, was more of a fight, as Jasmine and Wenona breathlessly giggling held the thrashing girl down and ripped off her panties. Exposed, she tried as best she could to cover herself, but her arms were held.

"There. That's better."

Nicki stared at the lush triangle of curly brown hair, a glistening cleft in the center. Kaoru frowned and licked her lips nervously. There was an undeniable smell of arousal in the air. Was this really happening? Was her friend Janie stripped to the waist with her pussy completely exposed?

Nicki shoved Kaoru. "Wake up! I'm sure you've seen her pussy before. Right? Now--you go there!"

"Yeah, do it!" Wenona yelled.

"Yeah, slut! You lesbo!"

Kaoru was forced to her knees. Wenona and Jasmine held Janie's arms and legs, hands gripping the girl's thighs and keeping them open as the Japanese girl was maneuvered between them. Kaoru tried to fight, but Nicki was too strong for her. By steady degrees her head was bent down to the spot, her face closing within inches of the vagina. When her nose bumped into the coarse pubic hairs, she suddenly stopped resisting. Her tongue shot out and started to flick about. It made contact with the pussy, leaving a streak of saliva across the mons. Then it started to move back and forth, working its way and penetrating the glistening folds.

"Well, well..."

The giggling trailed off. The room became quiet; the only sounds were Janie's whimpers and struggles. Mesmerized, Nicki, Wenona and Jasmine watched the scene of Kaoru eating Janie's pussy. She was not pretending to do so, to please the others and to get Nicki to stop hurting her: she was really doing it. Her sensuous full lips sucked passionately on the wet inner folds, her wet tongue licking back and forth within the hair and pungent sex of her friend. Nicki smiled and released her grip on the obedient girl. It was going better than she could have ever dreamed.

"Well, well," she said again.

"This is so wild," Jasmine said, her eyes wide.

"It's crazy. What a bunch of dykes," Wenona said in a shaky, disgusted voice, but she did not look away.

Janie arched her back and, as if against her will, she released a long moan. Kaoru sucked noisily on the pussy.

"It seems someone has had practice at this," Nicki said after a few minutes. "Is that right, Kaoru? You've done this before?"

Kaoru, immersed in pussy, seemed to shake her head, but she said nothing beyond grunting.

"I asked you a question!"

Nicki took purchase of the girl's black hair and lifted the girl's cum-smeared face from the pussy. She looked into Kaoru's face. A string of cum depended from her fleshy lower lip to the oozing pink flower of Janie's pussy.

"Well? Have you done this before? To Janie?"

"No. No, it was... it was with Leeza."

"Leeza!"

The girls all exclaimed. They knew the eighteen-year-old girl. She was a "band dork," playing the French horn and doing artwork for the yearbook. Even Janie seemed amazed by the revelation. Kaoru seemed to look at her friend in apology.

"Wow. You don't say. Did you go down on her? Did she teach you to lick her pussy?"

"Yes," Kaoru said, face averted as the pussy drool fell to her chin. Flushed and excited, eyes bright, she could not have felt any more humiliated. She was glad she wasn't naked so everyone could see how much her juice her pussy was leaking down her leg.


"Well, go on. When was it? What did you do?"

"It was after practice. She liked me, I guess. And... one thing led to another."

"Did she go down on you?"

Kaoru shook her head. "I only did it the one time. Well, twice. But..."

"You got good at this, then. You like to lick pussy. Say it!"

"Please, I don't..."

"Say I'm a pussy licking slut!"

Kaoru looked down at Janie's wet pussy. Finally, in a surprisingly clear voice, she said, "I'm a pussy licking slut."

"All right. Good, slut. Get back to work. Come on!"

Nicki pulled the girl into the pussy and Kaoru commenced licking again. Her brown eyes looked up at her friend as she sucked and slurped on the wet pussy. The girls remained quiet as they watched the cute girl on her knees licking pussy. Janie moaned, breathing hard. She shifted her hips as if to give Kaoru deeper access to her pussy. Kaoru moaned as her tongue plunged repeatedly inside the molten depths, smearing strings of cum and saliva all over her cheeks.... Finally, Jasmine could not take it anymore. She pulled off her shirt revealing her pink bra, and wriggled out of her pants. Pushing her hand into her panties, she started to masturbate.

"God, I can't take it anymore. I don't care if this makes me a lezzie, or what!"

"Lezzie," Nicki said, grinning.

"Ummm," Jasmine said, abruptly forcing her mouth on Janie's, her tongue thrusting in and around. Janie opened her mouth, not resisting. "Ummmm!"

"Okay." Smiling nervously, Wenona unbuttoned her top. "This is turning into a weird party, that's for sure!"

Nicki was still beside Kaoru, watching up close as the girl patiently sucked the juices out of the pussy. Her tongue never seemed to tire. It amazed Nicki to watch this girl whom she had seen on occasion in study hall, her face filled with concentration, now eating pussy with the same concentration. She acted as if a scholarship was at stake. Kaoru sucked hard at the engorged clit, juices leaking down her chin, her lashes fluttering and nose breathing hard.

"Ohmygod," Janie breathed. She arched her back and screwed her eyes shut. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!"

Her hips jerked twice, and then slowly ground into Kaoru's face. The girl was covered in pussy juice. She was avidly licking the remnants when Jasmine pushed down her panties to reveal her petite patch of russet pubic hair.

"I want her to do me now!" she gasped out. "Please!"

"You heard her," Nicki said, greatly enjoying her control over the scene. She was very aroused, of course, but it excited her all the more to control people. She helped Kaoru over between Jasmine's long legs.

"Do a good job now..."

"Mmmph!"

Kaoru was thrust into the new pussy, her tongue immediately whipping out to lick the wet folds and making wet slurping sounds.

"That's a good slut. Eat that pussy, slut."

"Mmm, God, this feels great!" Jasmine said, throwing back her head.

"I'm so jealous," Wenona said.

Jasmine looked down at the pretty Asian girl. She ran her fingers through the girl's glossy black hair.

"Mm, that's right. Eat me, you little bitch. Yeah. That's it. Mmmm."

Janie looked on, still vibrating and coming down from her magnificent orgasm. It took a few moments for her to realize that Wenona was pushing on her, as if to get her off the couch.

"Come on. You lezzie. Do me. You know you want to."

"No. No, I can't," Janie protested.

"Yes, you will!"

Nicki pulled Janie off the couch. "Come on. It's only fair!"

Wenona pulled off her pants and underwear, revealing a landing strip of golden hair. Her pussy lips were puffy and already glistening. Janie looked in terror at where her tongue would soon be. She glanced quickly at Kaoru who was eating the new pussy with such passion.

"Oh God. Please," she choked, but to no avail. Her face was pulled down and, too curious and aroused not to, she brought out her tongue. There it made contact with the salty, yet sweet, taste of Wenona's vagina.

"Eat it. Come on, slut."

Sighing, Janie began to lick in earnest. She licked and moved her tongue around, overwhelmed by the aroma of pussy. She let out a muffled moan.

"Mmmgh!"

"Yeah, that's it!"

Wenona arched her back. She gripped the back of Janie's head, keeping the girl at her task. It felt so good. She let out a long moan. Janie licked the pussy with greater energy.

"Aw, yeah..."

"You're going to make me cum, you little bitch!" Jasmine said.

"Perfect," Nicki said.

She stood up and surveyed the scene--as if Her Majesty's realm. Quietly, she went to get her cellphone. She took several pictures of the girls eating pussy. It was interesting to notice their postures: Kaoru was on her knees and using her hands to caress Jasmine's thighs as she had her face buried in pussy; meanwhile Janie was on her hands and knees with her face between Wenona's legs, looking as if she was about to pull out at any moment if it wasn't for the hands keeping her in place and licking pussy.

"That's it, whore..."

"Mm yeah..."

Jasmine came, clawing the cushions, and then Wenona came, grinding her pussy into her captive's face. After a short recovery time, the girls decided to switch. Kaoru started to eat Wenona's pussy, while Janie was pressed into licking Jasmine's.

"This is so awesome!" Jasmine said, looking down at the cute girl eating her pussy.

"I know, isn't it great?" Wenona said, enjoying the more skilled tongue of the Japanese girl.

Nicki set down her cellphone. She had taken enough pictures. Her need was close to exploding, and now it was her turn to get some. She stepped forward...

END PART ONE