Her Massage

Story Info
Husband sets up massage for wife and tapes it.
2.8k words
4.45
222.8k
226
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thought I'd share this story since I thought it was so awesome. I've always had a fantasy of watching my wife with another guy. I guess it's just the voyeur in me. Anyway, my wife is 35 years old and about 5'7" and about 130-135lbs or so with long blond hair. She definitely gets looks.

We've been married for 10 years and have 3 children and there really isn't much time that we take for ourselves. In fact we had been in a rut, and not exactly getting along. I mentioned to her that we could use a vacation away without the kids and she agreed. We arranged for somebody to watch the kids and booked a 3 night weekend at a hotel in Miami. We've never been there but Kim has always wanted to go.

Being that Kim and I haven't taken a vacation with just the two of use in quite some time - like 10 years - I was hoping to have some much needed adult fun. We stayed at an Embassy Suites which was very nice. The first day there we spent by the pool and walking along on the beach. Kim wanted to spend most of her time tanning near the pool. I brought along my travel fishing pole and fished while Kim tanned by the pool.

Everything was going OK, but I was disappointed that Kim really didn't seem to be that outgoing sexually. We did have sex, but I was hoping that she'd show off a little by wearing her tiny bikini or wear something skimpy at night like a short mini-skirt or go bra-less. I didn't get frustrated and decided to simply take the vacation as a time away and rest.

On Sunday, the second full day there, Kim was laying by the pool tanning and I was in the pool. It was hot and I asked her if she wanted something to drink and went inside to buy us drinks.

While buying the drinks I picked up a hotel brochure that listed information about the hotel, including activities that are offered. I noticed that they offered massages and said to myself "..a massage..now that's what I could use". Then it popped into my head that I could surprise Kim and get her one. I asked the guy behind the counter about it and he said that massages were offered by the Activities Coordinators and pointed in the direction where she was. I looked over and saw a women and man talking behind the activities desk.

I approached the desk and asked a few questions. The hotel offered in-room massage service and guests could choose between male or female massage therapists. She informed that they had both male and female massage therapists available, pointing to the guy standing next to her as one of the male therapists. I thought for a split moment and then scheduled a massage for Kim at 5pm with him.

His name was Scott. He was handsome enough and I was hoping that maybe something could happen. I'd say he was in his mid to late 20's with dark hair and was very in-shape. I wasn't sure if I should surprise Kim or tell her ahead of time just in case she wasn't interested.

Handing Kim her drink, I sat on the chair by the pool and thought about it some more. The more I thought about it the more it turned me on of the likelihood of watching another man touch her.

I decided to tell her instead of surprising her at the last minute. At first she didn't believe me that I set it up, but after I assured her that I had, she was very excited. In fact at 4:00 she said that she was going up to the room to shower and freshen up a little before the massage. I told her that I was going to stay down by the pool while she showered, and she told me that she wanted me to come up before the massage because she wasn't comfortable being up there alone with a stranger.

Shortly after Kim went upstairs I followed. When she was in the shower I placed the camcorder in my suitcase so that my cloths were covering it but I had a view through the mirror to the room. It was setup nicely so that unless you looked through the mirror you wouldn't even see it.

I then went back down to the pool and just before 5pm returned to the room. Kim was already out of the shower and fully dressed in shorts and a shirt. I joked with her that there's no way she was going to get a massage with those cloths on - she's never had a massage before. She asked what she should wear and I told her that usually you wear nothing and that only a towel is covering your private parts. She was shocked and said that there was no way she'd do that.

Just at that moment there was a knock on the door. Kim gave me a worried look and asked what she should do, and I told her to go and put a robe on and just leave her panties and bra on. She jumped into the bathroom to change while I opened the door.

When Scott came in he was carrying his massage table along with a bag that contained lotions. Quietly I said to him to have fun with Kim because she could use it and winked at him. I'm not sure if he knew what I meant, but he only smiled back and said "I'll try my best."

Kim came out of the bathroom wearing the robe and smiled at him. We talked a little with him, just small talk, and Scott eventually said "well, shall we get started?"

I hadn't fished all day yet, and told Kim that I was going to go down and fish unless she wanted me to stay while she got the massage. To my surprise she told me to go fishing, so I grabbed my fishing pole and headed out as they walked back to the bedroom area.

I was completely going nuts thinking of what might be happening in the room. If nothing else I knew that I had it on tape. The hour seemed crawl by and when 6:00 came I decided to head back up to the room. I took my time, thinking that I'd give them a little more time and didn't get to the room until about 6:20.

Putting the key in the door, I could hear the shower running. The massage table was gone as was Scott. Quickly I went to the camcorder and started to rewind it, but the shower turned off so I shut it off and put it away.

I opened the door to the bathroom and asked Kim why she was taking another shower. She definitely had a funny look on her face and told me that she needed to wash off the tanning oil because it was "gross".

We were heading home early the next day and unfortunately I didn't have chance to look at the tape until we returned home. When I finally was able to get some alone time to watch the tape, here's what I saw...

As soon as I left the room, Scott asked Kim if she wanted to use the massage table or simply use the bed. Kim said the bed would be fine and then said "how do you want me...I've never gotten a massage before so I don't know...."

Scott smiled and interrupted her by saying that however she feels comfortable is OK with him. Kim then asked what most people do and Scott said that most women simply put a towel on and that it covers them up during the massage, but that it's up to her.

Kim kind of shrugged her shoulders and said "OK" and then Scott told her she could change in the bathroom, which she did. When she came out Scott told her to lay on the bed face down. As she did he folded the towel so that it was covering only her ass. He then rubbed some oil on his hands and knelt on the bed and began massaging her upper back. He spent quite a bit of time on her back and shoulders before moving down to her feet and legs.

As he was massaging her legs, his hands moved up towards her butt and massaged her butt under the towel. As he did he told her "just let me know if you feel uncomfortable and want me to stop or concentrate on a certain area."

Kim cleared her voice and simply said "OK".

Scott continued massaging her legs, moving his hands up one side of her butt and massaging it, staying there for a while and then moving up her back and then down the other side. The towel at this point was barely covering anything and I know he must have had a nice view of her ass and pussy. When his hands were rubbing her thighs, it looked like his hands may have been rubbing her pussy, but I couldn't tell by the angle of the camera.

Scott then asked if she wanted him to do the front. After a slight pause she said "..um..sure, but can you lock the door."

She laughed a little and said that she was afraid that somebody might come in (I think she was afraid I'd come in). As Scott left to lock the door (BTW I could see that he had a visible bulge in his shorts) Kim turned around and laid on the bad on her back, and placed the towel on her so that it was covering her midsection fully.

Scott came back in and put more oil on his hands and began rubbing Kim's feet while Kim just closed her eyes. Spending equal time rubbing each leg, his hands moved from her toes all the way up to her thighs, his hand just under the towel. From the camera's vantage point I couldn't see if he was actually hitting her pussy.

He then put some more oil on his hands and moved up on the bed kneeling on the side of Kim and began massaging her shoulders and arms. As he was rubbing just above her tits he asked "..alright to pull this down a bit?"

Kim only nodded her head yes. I couldn't believe Kim was going this far allowing another stranger to see and touch her.

Scott pealed the towel down to Kim's mid-section so that only her pussy was now covered by the towel and the rest of her body was fully exposed. Scott then proceeded to massage her shoulders again and began massaging around Kim's boobs.

I could now see by her stomach moving up and down that she was breathing heavy and really getting into it. He then brushed the oil down her tummy, letting only his finger tips push under her towel (I'm guessing trying to gauge her reaction). He WAS good.

Each time his hands would move down her body he'd rub along each of her legs and in doing so he'd push the towel lower. First the white under her panty line was exposed, and then after a few moments of pushing the towel lower, her pussy hair was exposed until I could see that her pussy was fully exposed to him eventually.

Kim showed no signs of resistance. In fact her legs had somehow spread slight apart. With the towel now pushed completely off of her midsection, I watched as his hand trailed down to her pussy. With one hand on her pussy the other moved up massaging her tits and pinching her nipples.

I couldn't believe that Kim's only reaction was to let out a big moan while arching her back. She spread her legs open and allowed his fingers to run the length of her pussy and enter her. He then bent down and started sucking on her tits while the other hand continued to work on her pussy.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. This is exactly what I had hoped for. Kim was now breathing really heavy. Scott's kisses trailed down her stomach and went straight to her pussy. Again she let out a strong breath and arched her back. He was still kneeling next to Kim wile bending down licking her pussy. She looked up at Scott licking her, and then at his cock and then reached her hand out to his cock and began massaging his cock through his shorts.

By this time she was moaning and breathing very heavily and she had an orgasm as he continued to lick her pussy. When she was coming down from her orgasm, she leaned up and with both hands unbuttoned Scott's shorts pushed her hands into his shorts and wrapped her hands around his bare cock. He then leaned up from her pussy, and pulled his shorts off and knelt down next to Kim again. Kim immediately leaned on her side and took his cock in her mouth and began sucking him.

While she was sucking him he removed his shirt so that he was naked except for his socks - Kim was complete naked. While Kim sucked his cock, he continued to finger her pussy and within a matter of minutes I could tell he was going to cum...and he did. I was hoping to see Kim suck and swallow all of his cum, but she didn't. She only jacked him off and looked at his cock as he shot is come on her side and onto the bed. As she was milking the last drop from his cock, she looked up to his face.

Without saying a word he leaned down and kissed her full on the lips. They began kissing like they had just started, but Chris stayed laying to the side of Kim as she rubbed Chris' arms and back. Then I couldn't believe what I heard next. They stopped kissing and I could barely make it out, but Kim said "I want you to fuck me!" He then rolled on top of her and began fucking her. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. Kim was moaning the entire time, I couldn't really tell when she had another orgasm because it sounded like the whole time she was having an orgasm. After a few minutes he turned her around and started fucking her from behind. He only lasted a few minutes in that position before he pushed into her and I could tell that he was cumming inside of her. They then collapsed on the bed and rested for a few minutes.

Kim sat up in bed and looked at the clock and said "my husband should be here any minute now, you have go."

He then leaned over and kissed her on the lips and said "OK" and then went to the washroom to clean up. Kim just laid on the bed still naked staring at the ceiling obviously thinking of what just happened. A short while later Scott emerged from the bathroom and crabbed his cloths. Kim got off the bed and they walked to the door. Now they were standing at the room door and I now couldn't see anything, but I could still vaguely hear them.

Now I know Kim was still naked and Scott had his cloths on, but I heard her tell him thanks for the massage. I then heard what sounded like kissing, and they Kim say something like "..oh, I could that again....but it's 6:00 and my husband will be here any minute."

Then I heard what sounded like more kissing and Kim say something like "I see you could do it again." Then I heard what was definitely kissing and then Kim moaning "...oh yeah...." and her breathing hard. I then heard what was unmistakably her having another orgasm and him cumming as well. Then more kissing and her say something like " oh that was so awesome....but you really have to leave."

I then heard the door shut and Kim walked back in and sat on the end of the bed staring in to space. She then laid back on the bed and her finger went to her pussy. She then brought her finger to her mouth and sucked her finger...and did it a couple more times. I think she was pulling his cum from her pussy and tasting it. She then stood from the bed and kind of bent down to look at her pussy. As she did I could see her wipe her leg, cum dripping from her pussy I'm guessing, and then she went into the bathroom and I could hear the shower turn on. Not more that 3 minutes after she went into the shower, I came in the room.