Her Master's Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Master and slave live out another fantasy.
2k words
4.37
21.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master has something special planned for me, though he won't tell me what it is. I kneel on the floor of the hotel room. My eyes downcast. I wear nothing but the black heels and black spike collar he has given me. On the corner of the bed is my leash.

I hear the door open and immediately feel the wetness on my thighs. My Master has that affect on me. I can feel my bare pussy lips start to throb and my nipples harden.

I hear movement behind me but do not look up.

"That's a good slave. Just like we like you."

At the mention of "we", I bite my bottom lip to stifle a moan. He knows how much I like to play. And knowing that he enjoys it as much makes me wetter. I fight the urge to look around and see who he has brought me.

I see his shoes before me as he reaches for my leash. His warm fingers brush my neck as he connects it to my collar. He pulls and I rise slowly to my feet, my eyes still downcast.

"I have brought you a surprise slave. You love surprises, don't you."

"Yes Master."

"Meet Brenda and of course you remember Feng Li."

I look up and see for the first time the Oriental woman who had brought us both pleasure. Her hair was long and black and fell past her shoulders. Her eyes where dark and slanted and her lips a ruby red. Like me, she wore nothing but heels. I looked down and saw her claw-like nails painted a shimmering silver.

And then I looked at Brenda. She was Spanish looking, her hair was long and brown with gold highlights. Her dark eyes were rimmed in thick, black liner and purple eyeshadow covered her lids. Her full lips were painted red. She too wore nothing but heels and her sharp, pointed nails were also a shimmering silver.

My Master's favorite color.

"You know what I want slave." My Master's deep voice brought my eyes to his.

"Yes Master." I answered. My pussy weeping at what was going to happen at their hands.

He lead me by my leash to the wall. I lifted my arms and spread my legs, pressing my body against the cool surface. Their footsteps muffled by the carpet, I don't hear them approach. The silence is unnerving. I wait, my body tense, for them to begin.

I hiss as the first mark is made. It must be Brenda. Her razor sharp nail rips into the skin of my ass, drawing a line downward. One at a time her nails mark me. First my ass, then my shoulder, the back of one thigh. I can feel the wetness of my blood as it drips from the wounds she has made.

The pain is almost unbearable. I bite my lip from crying out. My Master enjoys this. I will not disappoint him. I breathe heavily, waiting for her next attack.

Instead, I feel the lash of Feng Li's tongue against my back. She is licking up the blood. Her lips travel my marked body. Licking and cleaning. I sigh in pleasure.

"Turn around." My Master orders.

I turn slowly and wince as my back hits the wall.

Master is naked, smiling and stroking his long, thick cock. I lick my lips.

"Not yet slave."

I watch as Brenda and Feng Li move before me. They step closer and rub their naked bodies against mine. Brenda's lips find mine while Feng Li takes a hard nipple into her mouth. My eyes stay fastened on my Master. He is a handsome man. Six feet, three inches of solid muscle. Dark hair and eyes.

I close my eyes as Feng Li kisses and licks her way down my stomach and licks at my shaved mound. I look down and see her kneeling at my feet. Her hands travel up the insides of my legs, forcing them wider apart. I comply and stare as she brings her head closer to my pussy. I see her tongue stick out as she teases my swollen clit, cleary visible now. I lean my head back and moan as she starts to lick my bare pussy.

Brenda is now lightly raking her nails across my chest and ribcage. I love how they feel on me. I know she is leaving marks on my creamy skin. And I know my Master enjoys every one. Her mouth closes over one breast. Her tongue lapping, her mouth sucking. Then I feel the bite of her teeth as she latches on to my long nipple and pulls it painfully.

The sensation shoots straight to my pussy and I look at my Master.

"Cum." He says, his hand stroking his cock faster.

I close my eyes and as Brenda continues to bite and Feng Li continues to lick and suck, I cry out with my first orgasm and flood Feng Lis waiting mouth. I hear Feng Li gag and then feel her tongue working furiously to lap up all my cream. Brenda lets go of my nipple and steps away. I look up and see my Master smiling. He is pleased.

"Come here slave."

I step away from the wall and move to kneel before him. I catch his eyes as my mouth opens and I take his dick into my mouth. I swallow him deep, my nose buried in this pubic hair. My tongue comes out to lick his balls.

"You love to suck dick, don't you slave?"

I smile around his cock. Only his dick. And he knows it. His hands tangle in my hair and he starts to fuck my face. I give him all control and take his cock deep into my throat. He moves me faster. His balls slap against my chin. My hands come up and with my nails, I dig into his ass hard.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" He shouts as he pulls my head close and empties his balls into my throat.

I swallow every drop of his delicious cum. I wait until he pulls my head back and I lower my eyes waiting for his next command.

Instead, I feel Feng Li and Brenda take my arms. They pull me to my feet and lead me to the bed. They lay me down and Feng Li takes my leash and ties it to the headboard, forcing my head back. They each take a leg and spread them wide. I feel the bed dip and then his hands on my body. His strong fingers running up the insides of my thighs to my quivering pussy. My pussy lips are parted as he runs the tip of his cock against me, anointing the head in my juices.

"Are you ready slave?" He asks, his voice a hoarse whisper.

"Yes Master."

I gasp as his cock plunges inside me. I want to wrap my legs high around his waist but they are held tight by Feng Li and Brenda.

"Play with your tits." He orders as he slams into me harder and harder.

I grab my long nipples and pull and pinch them like my Master likes. I feel the sensations shoot straight to my pussy, intensifying the ache in my clit.

Then I feel Feng Li and Brenda's claws on my body. They are ripping my thighs and legs. The pain is intense and I cry out. I can feel my Master's hands as they grip my waist as he fucks me harder. Faster. The pain and pleasure are becoming too much to bear and I feel my orgasm welling up inside me.

"Master? I cry, knowing I need his permission to cum.

"Now slave!" He orders as he growls and shoots his hot cum inside me.

"YES!" I cry out and arch my hips, taking him deeper inside me.

My pussy is clenching and milking him. My body is on fire. I feel his hot cum deep inside me. Brenda and Feng Li have let my legs go and I bring them up high against my body.

"God slave." He whispers as he slowly pulls out of me. I feel him lean up and kiss me lightly on the lips.

I try to look at him but my leash is tied to tight. I smile though, knowing I have pleased my Master.

I wait for him to untie me and hold me, like he always does. But instead it is Feng Li who unties me and pulls me from the bed. I look down and see my blood covering my thighs. I stand there waiting as Brenda and Feng Li kneel before me and start licking my wounds. My Master is now sitting in a chair, watching. Smiling.

"Slave, Brenda and Feng Li need to cum too." He says softly.

I touch their shoulders and have them rise. I lead them to the bed and sit them down. Kneeling gently, I crawl between Brenda's spread thighs and bury my face in her trimmed pussy. Her pussy is musky with her arousal. I close my eyes and lick her from her sopping hole to her enlarged clit. I shake my head back and forth, my tongue flicking furiously. I feel her sharp nails in my hair, digging into my scalp, shoving me face deeper into her cunt. I bring my hands up and spread her legs wider and shove my tongue as deep as it will go into her pussy.

I can feel her pussy start to tighten and her nails dig deeper into my scalp. I hear her moans and cries in spanish and know she is about to cum. I lick and suck and nibble her until she clamps her thighs around my head and shouts out her release, flooding my mouth with her salty cum.

I pull my head out and quickly move to Feng Li, who has been stroking her hairy pussy. I spread her legs wide and lick a wet path up her thigh to her pussy lips. Using my fingers, I spread her open and touch her swollen clit with my tongue. I hear her moan and feel her nails on my face, pulling me closer to her. I sucked her allready soaked pussy, swallowing all her juices. She is sweeter then Brenda. I rub my nose on her clit while I tongue fuck her. Her hips start to move against my mouth. Her legs lift and wrap around my shoulders. I hear her moan and then the clenching of her pussy on my tongue. I grab her hips and hold her tight against my mouth as she cums. I lap and suck her clean.

I sit back and gasp for air. My face is covered in Brenda and Feng Li's cunt cream.

"Very good slave." My Master says from his chair. He is stroking his once again hard cock.

I feel my leash being pulled as Feng Li leads me to my Master. I crawl toward him and settle between his thighs. Brenda and Feng Li kneel on either side of me.

"Suck my dick"

Ah, my reward!

I lean closer and take just the spongy tip into my mouth, sucking on it. I feel his hands in my hair, caressing my injured scalp. I close my eyes and just concentrate on the taste and feel of him in my mouth. I feel Brenda and Feng Li move closer. Their tongues lash at his balls as I take him deeper into my mouth.

He growls as the three of us suck his cock and balls.

"Oh yes, Master likes that."

I hear him groan. He pumps his hips against our mouths. I can feel his cock thicken and lengthen as he is about to cum. Suddenly, his cock is pulled from my mouth and my lips and chin and breasts are splattered with his hot cum.

"Oh Yes! Yes!" He chants as he cum in spurt after spurt on my chest.

"Clean her." He orders several seconds later.

Brenda and Feng Li take turns licking my tits and face, cleaning me of my Master's cum. We wait, kneeling, for his next command. He stands before us, his cock hanging limply between his legs and takes hold of my leash. Once again I am lead to the bed. He lifts me up and lays me down, gently. He removes my leash and lays beside me. With his arms around me, we fall into an exhausted sleep.

Brenda and Feng Li remain kneeling on the floor.