Her Master's Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I enjoyed that more than any other experience."

He looked closely at her to gauge her honesty, and seemed pleased by what he saw in her eyes.

"I'm glad. Let's clean up."

Rising he took her hand and lead her to the tub. The still warm water was pleasant as she stepped in. He used the sponge to cleanse her of his soiling ejaculate, and she reveled in his gentleness.

Then she climbed out and he stepped in, and she cleaned him in turn. His whole energy had changed. He was much more relaxed and softer. Younger. It made her like him even more.

When he was dry and clean he asked her to leave him, and she felt a tear well in her eye.

Now she knew the danger he represented.

As she slept she dreamed of him and when she rose to do her morning duties she felt hollow and nauseous with fear.

She saw him mounting his horse in the stable yard and they briefly made eye contact.

He nodded and looked sad, while she held back her tears the way she had held her orgasms at bay.

When he rode away along the King's Road Bethany felt her heart torn from her chest. Denying herself the gift of tears until she was alone in her room beneath the stairs, at last Bethany cried the sorrow of her spirit's abandonment once more.

Her Master was gone.

12