Her Master's Voice

Story Info
Two women enlist their neighbor's help on a special project.
5.4k words
4.3
26.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one likes to get caught sitting around alone on a Friday night, so Ray paused as long as he could stand to before opening the door. His neighbor from a couple doors down was standing on his stoop with a bit of a grin. He already had the hots for her, but her grin made his stomach tug at his groin even more. He turned on the light to see better.

"Hi, do you remember me? I live on the corner there," she pointed up the street.

"Oh yeah, I remember you." Ray plowed. "Uh, you're..."

"Tina," she finished through her grin.

"Right, right," Ray replied.

"I feel a little stupid," Tina shifted her stance, "but we're having a little trouble with a blown breaker or something. Well, the real problem is," Tina paused looking slightly embarrassed, "that we don't have a single flashlight in the house.

"No problem," Ray offered. "I'll just get my light."

"Thanks so much. I'm really sorry to bother you in the evening. On a Friday, no less."

"Oh, don't worry. It's still early," Ray said trying to appear 'booked' for the night.

Tina let Ray lead into her house. Ray jumped as his light caught a woman sitting in the middle of the living room floor amidst a pile of mobile phone parts.

"Hi. I'm Ronnie, Tina's roommate."

Ray introduced himself and let his light linger on her a little too long. He realized that she was also very cute like Tina. Ronnie looked back at Ray waiting for him to say something, and when it appeared he was lost, she flashed a quick smile and looked back down at her pile of phone parts. This jogged Ray and he asked Tina to show him to the breaker box.

"I guess it's in the basement. Haven't needed to find it before now."

Tina and Ray found a fuse box in the basement. Not having spare fuses, Ray went home to get one from his place.

"Thanks, Ray, so much for coming over. It's so stupid not to have a flashlight," Tina said apologetically.

"Really, it's no problem. Glad to help." He turned to Ronnie, "Trying to fix your phone?" Ray began to notice phone parts strewn about but connected with wires.

"Uh, yeah. Well, screwing around with it," Ronnie answered.

"What are you making?"

"Just screwing around with it."

"Huh. OK, good luck. I'll see you later."

"Thanks again, Ray," Tina shot out.

********

A week later Tina found Ray home again. "I'm so sorry, but could you come over again with your flashlight. Looks like we blew another fuse."

"No problem," Ray jumped at the opportunity to help these women again. This time he brought a fuse with him. Only one fuse, though, so he could always come back again.

Hoping to see Ronnie again, Ray scanned the living room casually trying to appear to be looking for the basement door. This time he found pile of colorful objects on the floor and Ronnie's bare leg so he quickly found her head so he could say hello. But the light was right in her eyes, so he snapped it down again while saying, "Hi." Everyone stopped for a second to take in the colorful sight of the pile of dildos next to Ronnie's bare leg, bent up slightly at the knee.

"Oops," chirped Tina.

No one moved. Before Ray had the sense to pull the light away, he noticed that Ronnie was wearing a long t-shirt, and nothing more for certain.

Ronnie shifted uncomfortably, but didn't move to cover the pile of rubber cocks.

Tina interrupted, "The basement's over this way."

"Oh, right," Ray stumbled. He was still taking in the scene, or at least as many of the permutations of the few facts that he could. He followed Tina to the basement door and descended. He was feeling very warm, and anxious. He wanted very badly to know what he'd missed before the lights went out. And while he couldn't believe this was happening, he was painfully certain he wouldn't see it finish.

As he screwed the new fuse into its socket, he tried to imagine Ronnie naked, and using a dildo. He wondered if she had a favorite color. Aware of Tina behind him, he wondered if Tina was using them also. Or was she using them on Ronnie. Had she been naked when the lights went out causing her to pull on just her jeans to leave the house. Were her panties still in the living room? Was she wet with excitement, waiting for Ray to leave so she could finish herself? These possibilities thrilled Ray to no end. So much so that when the lights popped on, Ray was popping through his lightweight pants.

"Oops," Tina sizzled, locking on his eyes.

"I'm sorry. It's just- I mean- sorry to interrupt." Ray tried to collect himself. "I'm so embarrassed."

"Oh, don't be. I'm flattered. Let's go back up." Tina smiled very generously to ease the situation while simultaneously not allowing any kind of moment to further discuss the situation.

"Of course." Ray wanted to smooth his pants down, but he was too embarrassed. He motioned for Tina to lead, but she motioned more firmly for him to lead. Wanting to appease, Ray went first, taking two steps at a time trying to get his penis to fall downward, minimizing the bulge, only it had the reverse effect.

Ronnie sat on the floor with her legs together and straight. Her long shirt was pulled down as far as it would go. The blanket from the couch covered the pile of dildos. The heap of phone parts was also on the floor. It looked like the battery was connected by free wires to the guts of a mobile phone whose keypad was separate from its display, earpiece and microphone. Ray couldn't bear to leave already – he had to know something more about what was going on.

"So, how's the phone project, Ronnie." Tina smiled. Ronnie noticed Ray's pants. She raised her eyes slowly to make certain he understood that she knew how excited he was. He stood his ground.

"It's coming along," she replied curtly.

"Not as fast as it should be, though," admonished Tina.

Ronnie didn't react.

"So, what are you making?" asked Ray.

"Well, we're modifying a phone." Tina said, slightly evasively. We had this idea and Ronnie said she could make it, but that was a while back, and I'm starting to lose patience."

"What's the proj-"

"So," Tina continued over Ray, "when Ronnie blew the fuse again tonight, I thought she should not get to clean up before you came over, rather she should sit right there in her half-finished state while you actually got something done, Ray."

Ray was having a hard time believing that Ronnie's predicament was in some part for him specifically. He felt excitement rushing through his groin.

"What I think she really needs is a good spanking." Tina added.

Ronnie was looking off to the side at no one, but she hadn't moved.

Ray was paralyzed with fear. Had this just been an invitation? Suddenly he felt foolish for thinking so, and decided he was just in the middle of something he shouldn't be.

Again, not allowing time to linger, Tina moved forward, "Thanks again, Ray. We really appreciate your coming out to help us again."

"Oh, yeah, no problem. Anytime... really." He couldn't believe he was walking away from this. How could he let this go?

Back in his house, Ray couldn't relax. The women ruled his thoughts. He couldn't stop seeing the big smile Tina had given him as he left. He was sure it had been the biggest yet. But she had been quick to usher him out. He turned it over in his head until he decided that he had to act. So without thinking anymore he returned.

********

"Hi, Ray." Tina greeted him enthusiastically. "Ray's back already, Ronnie. What can I do for you?"

"Well," Ray felt his resolve slipping. Tina opened the door motioning for him to come in, giving him time to collect himself. "I do think Ronnie should have a spanking."

Ronnie looked up.

"Do you?" sang Tina. She smiled at Ronnie. "Why's that, Ray?"

"You said it yourself: the project is taking too long." Tina said nothing, making him squirm and continue. "She needs motivation to get her back on track." Tina shook her yes but still said nothing. Ray was grasping to sell her on this. He had thought it would be easier, an immediate yes or no. "And what with these blown fuses. Is that being caused by Ronnie as well?" Tina was warming up.

We think it might in fact be," Tina finally responded.

"Well, I've come over twice to fix this problem, so," Ray was struggling to maintain his resolve. And Tina was helping very little. Her eyebrows rose, urging Ray to finish. "So, Ronnie should get a spanking." He wasn't happy. He was losing his chance. "I mean I should spank her."

Tina licked her lower lip. "Well, Ronnie, I think Ray is right." And quieter, she added, "And so was I."

Ronnie was rocking slightly in a circle. But while her body seemed like it might be excited, her face looked hesitant.

Ray was very excited and relieved, but now he didn't know what to do.

"Well, Ray, I think we should take you up on your offer," Tina continued, "but we would need one thing in return: we will need your help testing the finished product." Tina paused, waiting for a response. Ray was glossy-eyed at the prospect of spanking either of these women. Tina noted his acceptance of the terms, "Should we go ahead now or wait until next time? Ronnie has paid some already, sitting here."

"Well," Ray didn't want to give in and delay, but he didn't want to get too pushy and ruin his chances. Before he could think too much though, Ronnie reached her left leg over to a power strip she'd been using for the phones, and with a soccer player's precision, flicked it with her toe causing the damaged power cord to short and blow the fuse for the third time.

In the blackness Tina commanded, "Ronnie, your ass is Ray's!" Ray ran home to get another fuse.

Tina victoriously declared, "I told you, Ronnie, that he'd step up. You owe me double now. And how's purple treating you?"

Ronnie moaned, "Just fine."

Ray repaired the fuse. And his erection. He was now bulging but without as much worry. He returned to the living room to find Tina and Ronnie silent but watching him.

"Uh, Ronnie, OK, you need to come over here and lay over my lap." Ray was nervous. He'd only spanked one other woman, and then, only after they'd known each other for longer, and more intimately. He was remembering the excitement of the act. He'd play card games against his friends Leslie and Steve, and when he won, would claim his prizes. Being sexually intimate with Leslie already, spanking came easily. It was different with Ronnie and Tina. He'd known them for all of one week, and here he was getting ready to spank one of them. He was very excited and nervous.

He sat in an armless chair in the living room and waited for Ronnie who got to her feet defiantly slowly. Ray let a sigh of impatience escape while waiting for her to cross the floor to him. He wondered if she was wearing panties and if he would be able to ask her to remove them. His erection was bulging through his pants. Ronnie noticed this as she got closer.

"Nice boner, Ray," issued Ronnie with an air of condescension. But she thought better of it and gave a seductive smile after to ease the situation. Ray missed the smile because he'd looked down, embarrassed.

"It's big, Ray," Tina offered genuinely. Ronnie silently agreed.

Ronnie stood close, in front of Ray. Spreading his legs somewhat, Ray gestured for her to lie across from his right. Together they jostled Ronnie into position with some effort. Ray's erection poked Ronnie's side just above her hip. She wiggled against it, pushing on it with her hip, sending tickles through Ray's stomach and producing the involuntary male response of pushing back.

"Let's pull up your shirt to get it out of the way," Ray said.

Ronnie instantly lifted her mid section to accommodate. Ray was shocked to find a large purple dildo sticking out of Ronnie's pussy. Suddenly he understood her fidgeting and slow walking all night. He wanted more than anything to pull it out to see how far inside it went, and then to push it again so he could feel her press against his cock.

"You kind of caught of us in the middle of... testing," Ronnie explained. "Tina wouldn't let me take it out."

"We have to test it over a long enough period to know if it's really suitable," Tina added.

Ray stared at the purple shaft protruding from Ronnie's ass. At how her ass cheeks bent around it while maintaining their essential ass-shape. He wanted to see more, so he spread her legs pretending to adjust her position. Ronnie, feeling his intentions, spread her legs willingly. Laying bare-assed over a strange man's lap with a dildo hanging out of her effectively pushed her past any inhibitions she'd otherwise have had. Ray could now see her labia wrapped around the dildo shaft. He craved to see it move as the dildo moved in and out of her. Ronnie squirmed against Ray impatiently, wanting to begin. He snapped out of his trance and patted and rubbed her ass safely above the purple trunk in preparation.

He struck weakly on the first one. Ronnie made the smallest sound. He struck again marginally harder. Ronnie was silent. He felt weak. He struck again harder, but only barely.

"Have you done this before, Ray?" Ronnie asked. "You know you can hit harder." She ground slowly into Ray's retreating cock as she said this.

"Yeah, but not recently."

"It's OK." Ronnie continued to grind. "I'll tell you if it's too hard."

"Well, OK, you want hard? I'll give it to you." Ray brought his hand down with determination. Ronnie lurched. Ray waited for a complaint and hearing none, struck again." Again Ronnie lurched, grinding against his hard on. Ray continued, finally eliciting some yelps and heavy breaths from Ronnie. He rubbed her ass noting the bright red color. The more he spanked her, the more she ground into him. He spanked and rubbed alternately, venturing closer to the dildo each time. Ronnie's yelps turned to constant moans after about 15 minutes of hard spanking. Ray neared climax. He couldn't resist anymore – he rubbed her ass and slipped down between her tenderized cheeks over her asshole to her pussy. His fingers traced the joint of dildo and flesh, noting Ronnie's reaction. She ground steadily against him inviting him to explore more. He rubbed her stretched labia, working around to her bunched clit. She spread her legs more to allow his exploration.

Ronnie's squirming escalated, and when Ray didn't move fast enough, she reached back and guided his hand to the twitching dildo. Ray pulled slowly, watching Ronnie's lips expanding in resistance to its movement. It was long. It continued to grow like a magician's scarf from a sleeve. When the head showed, Ray estimated it to be a thick 10". Wanting his own bursting cock to be inside her, he thrust the great shaft back in. This pleased Ronnie. As Ray got the hint, he began to fuck her vigorously. Her gyrating soon pushed him over the edge. As he came, he convulsed, stopping his thrusts. Ronnie clinched the rubber cock, feeling close herself.

"Don't stop!" Ronnie belted. She could feel the wetness through her shirt on her side. She ground into Ray further, causing him to spasm and shoot his last burst. "Fuck me, Ray!" Ronnie yelled.

Ray snapped out of his seizure to find Tina's hand on the dildo. Remembering his mission, he worked his hand back onto the shaft, displacing Tina's. He stopped the strokes again. "What do you want, Ronnie?"

"Fuck me!"

Tina watched with a sly grin, surprised by Ray's grasp of control over Ronnie.

"We have a schedule here," Ray was struggling for breath, "and objectives to meet. Productive girls get to get off, but I think you need more convincing." Ray was finding his role and enjoying it. He pulled the rubber cock out to about halfway causing Ronnie to moan, then he struck her elevated ass repeatedly. Ronnie yelped and squirmed evasively, but Ray continued hastily for another minute. When he stopped he was hard again and wanted to pleasure her.

As he plunged the cock into her, Ronnie jumped forward, shaking and moaning. He continued the thrusts until her shaking broke in climax and her moaning changed abruptly to violent laughter. "No, no. Stop," she pleaded, reaching back to stop the thrusting, but he resisted her, wanting her to remain out of control for a few more moments to convince her of his intentions. She howled, overwhelmed by the post-orgasmic stimulation. When he stopped, he rubbed her ass gently wanting badly to kiss it repeatedly absorbing its shape and eventually replacing the dildo with his tongue.

The room quieted while everyone caught their breath. Tina broke the silence, "That was hot! Next time I want to be bad."

Ray smiled at her wanting the same and relieved that he would probably get the chance.

The spankings continued at every possible chance. Mostly Ronnie, but Tina found ways to get her chances too. Ray continued to stain his pants, waiting for an invitation to take them off.

********

Ray hadn't been paying attention to the actual object of their production efforts until one evening when he arrived ready to find some reason to lay one of the women over his knees. They were proclaiming success.

"Great. But, well, I really wanted to spank one of you." Ray had become comfortable with their arrangement.

"Ray, there will most likely be a time again for that soon, but I've finished the first functional prototype, so tonight there won't be a spanking. Well, as long as I did this right. We are, however, about to run a test." Ronnie gave Ray a short glance, then dropped her eyes to his waist before she returned her attention to the long, green vibrator lying before her. It matched the size of the purple dildo. "Tina," she asked without looking up, "you ready?"

"Yes, Veronica," sizzled Tina.

"We should have something special for this occasion. How about a ceremonial... mounting dance?" Ronnie was smiling with accomplishment and with, more importantly, what seemed to be control now that the prototype was ready for testing.

Tina held Ronnie's eyes for a moment, smiling, acknowledging that she was due this treatment. She expected it even. There was just a small adjustment going from commander to subject - excitement wrapped in indignation. Standing before Ronnie and Ray, she lowered her pants. Mechanically at first, then with sultry deliberation as she absorbed her position. She moved forward in her shirt and panties, crowding Ronnie. Ronnie, seated on the floor, legs straight, leaning on arms behind her, remained still and unimpressed. Tina moved closer, waving her crotch at Ronnie's face and caressing her legs. Ray sat hurriedly hoping for the same. Tina, noting this, pressed harder on Ronnie's resolve. Tina circled, running her hands through Ronnie's hair and rubbing her moistened panties on Ronnie's shoulders. Tina moved slowly and close enough to Ronnie's head to impart her scent. Ray squirmed with envy. Finally Ronnie smiled up at Tina, releasing her. Tina continued to focus on Ronnie as she slid her panties down her legs, but she threw them to Ray who caught them spastically. He felt their dampness and controlled an urge to smell them.

Tina gave Ray a moment with her panties before approaching him. She closed in from behind, exciting him visibly, and crouched to rub herself on the back of his head. She guided his head back, but he provided the motion reflexively. When he had pressed all the way back, she stood and stepped over him and dropped back down, swaying gently from side to side. He couldn't resist anymore. He moved forward, inhaling deeply of her. She arched her back, rolling her ass up and toward his face, exposing her cunt. Ray had spanked Tina several times, but he'd never been this close. He was hypnotized by the sight and smell. Leaning in, he dared to kiss her right ass cheek softly. Then her left. As he moved in on her tender center with confidence, she stood, closing her thighs, stopping his mouth short in pursuit. Tina looked back at Ray. He was frozen, drop-jawed and tortured. "Later, I will claim my panties from you." Tina popped her ass backward, bumping Ray's nose in punctuation.

12