Her Masters Voice

Story Info
Who really has control?
1.7k words
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a game we both instinctively knew by heart. We didn't play it often, it was saved for those special occasions. And this was a special time; we had got a few days together, away from work, away from the responsibilities that tied us to our respective homes. And now I was his for the bidding.

The game began in the same way each time: I sat at the dressing table, my face freshly powdered and scarlet paint on my lips, just the way he liked it. I was wearing the silk robe he had bought me once, the cool material caressing the hot skin of my shoulders and breasts. Looking up into the mirror I met his dark gaze from the other side of the room. And now it began.

I watched him walk slowly across the room, his own robe barely held closed by the sash loosely tied at his waist. I held the gaze of his reflection as he stood just behind me. I could feel the heat of his body so close to mine and yet not touching. It was always this way between us. Smiling slowly, I showed a hint of my canine teeth for him as I leaned forward to apply a little more of the scarlet paint to my lips.

Setting the lipstick down on the dressing table, I placed my hands to the polished wood and leaned back to admire my reflection. My gaze flickered to his as it slowly roamed over my torso and face, pausing on the image of my erect nipples pushing against the silk. He was so handsome I couldn't believe he wanted me like this, but each time we played this game the passion was hotter. Slowly raising my hand I touched a finger to my glossy lips as I held his reflection with a look. Now he was mine.

Smiling slowly, I looked up through my lashes at him as I slowly slid the tie of my robe apart. I watched his mouth part slightly in carnal hunger and felt the answering jolt in my stomach. Sliding the silk sash over my finger, I let it fall aside and ran a finger down my throat and in under the silken lapel. Catching his eye, I waited for the first command.

"Take it off," he growled.

I swallowed. Taking the silk lapels in my fingers, I slowly eased the cool material down off my shoulders and held the robe there as I knew he liked that. I watched my reflection as the material slid over the swell of my breasts and almost hung on the hard erect nipples. Then he leaned down and softly kissed my neck and shoulders. Sighing softly, I tilted my head to the side and closed my eyes. His lips were hot and moist on my skin, and the jolts of sheer pleasure they sent through me made my pussy start to throb and dampen itself in readiness.

"Strip," he ordered softly as he trailed a finger down the back of my neck and spine.

Trembling at his touch, I slid the gown off and let it slide down and away from my body. Sitting compliantly on the stool, I watched his reflection as he stepped back to admire me.

God, the mere presence of this man in the same room as me made my body pulse with desire. But this was the game we liked best and we would play it to the mind shattering end.

"Stand up," he ordered.

I stood slowly, controlling my knees carefully. Bending forward slightly, I thrust out my backside towards him as I bent down to check my make-up, a coquettish smile on my scarlet lips.

I gasped and gripped the dressing table hard as his hands closed on my buttocks, his strong fingers flexing into my flesh and sending more waves of pleasure through me, centering in my hot molten core.

"Very pretty little Kitty," he whispered as he leaned over me, pressing his hard body against my back. "Shall we see what else you can do?" he asked, and then placed a hot passionate kiss to my nape.

I nodded silently, my eyes pleading with him. This was the one rule of the game, I could not speak to him, for Kitty's could not.

"Turn around."

I turned slowly and looked up at him, and for a moment a flash of laughter showed in his eyes that melted me. No matter what I could always trust him.

Smiling slowly for him, I watched closely as that laughter turned to a hot desire and I reached out. Sliding my hands under the robe he wore, I forced it off his broad shoulders and placed a series of hot kisses to his chest as it fell to the floor. His Kitty I may be, but no cat followed all the rules.

I slowly raked my nails down over his shoulder and chest, kissing the red marks I left. He moaned in pleasure and gripped my waist hard. Moving up against him, I slowly rubbed my groin against his as his cock grew hard and long.

Wrapping my fingers around it, I stroked him long and slow until he was squirming to my touch. It felt so fucking good to touch him and be this close to him. So much energy between us. Catching his eye, I read his instructions quite clearly without a word being said.

Stepping back, I walked silently to the bed and climbed up onto it. Stretching my back slowly, I arched and thrust my breasts up and towards him. His eyes opened wide for a moment and then narrowed in heightened desire as I smiled again.

Slowly going down on all fours, I leaned down and licked my tongue over the end of his hot hard cock, making him gasp in surprise, then I moved away and sprawled across the bed, my stomach pressed down on the satin quilt.

I moved slightly and sighed as the satin stroked my swollen breasts. I could hear him close by, and then the bed dipped as he moved to be behind me.

Raising myself carefully, I spread my legs a little and reached down to slide my fingers into the hot wet pussy I was showing him. Looking over my shoulder, I watched him as he watched me in fascination. I stroked my clit, sighing at each touch as I grew harder and more sensitive. My hot juices were now seeping out and coating the insides of my thighs with a heavy musk, enticing him closer.

I almost screamed with pleasure as his fingers finally touched mine and then they were on my clit, stroking and teasing and circling as he brought me to a higher state of arousal. My pussy wept and soaked his hand, drawing him closer and closer. Then his fingers were inside me, working me slowly and deeply as his tongue licked over my clit.

At that I screamed and thrust back onto his tongue and fingers again and again as I tried to bring myself to orgasm. I growled as he pulled away from me, chuckling at my look of frustration.

Lying on my back, I spread my legs as wide as I could and I stroked and teased myself, my fingers sliding inside my hot vagina, and then out again to circle my clit and up and over my stomach. I knew him well and he couldn't resist that.

Smiling and giggling, I pulled him down on me as he pressed himself to my soft body, his own hardness betraying his need. Wrapping my arms and legs around him, I held him close and caught him in a hot hard kiss as he moved impatiently, his hands searching my body as I moved against him, rubbing myself up against his cock as it moved against my inner thigh.

"Hold still dammit," he complained as he pinned me down, his strong hands forcing my arms over my head.

Arching up under him, I laughed as his mouth closed on my breast, his hot wet tongue teasing my sensitive nipple, and then gently biting. Shaking with need, I moaned in ecstasy as he began to enter me, his hard cock slowly easing its way inside my liquid heat.

Kissing his neck, I held myself still for him as he fought to slow himself. Licking his hot skin, I felt his last thread of control snap and he slammed into me, sending a shock wave through us both.

"Kitty," he growled as he lowered his head into the curve of my neck and began to move, slowly at first to ease his passage, but then faster and harder, forcing my body to capitulate to him.

Shaking and shuddering under him, I revelled in the weight of him pressing me down into the bed and the fullness I always felt with him inside of me. Freeing my hands from his grip, I pulled him closer to me and then guided his hands down to my backside. Raising myself into his grip, I gasped as he moved me and then drove himself even deeper inside.

Shaking hard, I felt my vagina muscles tightening and pushing down on him in hard thrusts every time he slammed into me.

Tilting my head back, I widened my legs and gasped as he drove even further inside me, his back slick with sweat as he gasped in air. He drove into me repeatedly, his muscles flexing under my hands as I held on tight, and then he touched my clit, one little touch of a finger and I shattered.

I arched up and shuddered hard against him, my body wracked with wave after wave of pleasure as I came hard around him. My orgasm went on for what seemed an eternity, and then he came too, his hoarse shouts of release urging me on to further contractions around him. My body pulled his cock deeper inside as he came, his body enfolding mine as we moved closer into one another.

Looking across at the mirror as I slowly relaxed under his shaking body, I smiled to myself and wrapped him close. Kitty I may be, but he could be master.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
BastardenBastardenalmost 5 years ago
Wonderfull story...

-a pitty you wont let Us give you Stars, but that is your choise *Smiles* - I hope that you will start writing again and that you will consider this kind of stories again.

Good reading and a wonderfull description.

Miss_AmberMiss_Amberover 11 years agoAuthor

Many thanks to you both. I think i may have turned on the Voting system, not sure if it has worked or not.

I Thank you both for your very kind words. This wasn't my usual type of story, but I will give it another go in the future :D

And yes, my older man is very happy. Not a furry, just an anthropomorphic personification drawn by an amazing artist called Jolly Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice indeed!

I loved this story and I hope there is more of it to come. It would have scored at least four had I been able to give it a score at all. Well done and thanks for posting; don't be so reticent about opening up your work for scores - you write well and you know it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I AM ANON...

...AND I WISH TO VOTE!!

[5 stars]

AND I CANNOT! [for where are the stars by means of which to vote?][TRANSLATION: the rest of your stories have ratings; why have you turned off voting on this one?][ATTITUDE: I care NOT for your "the refusal you will receive will offend", because I WILL NOT "offer"]

[...sigh... ...SIGH...]

[takes "public personality" off]

I like your story; wanted to vote 5. I like your bio; you have a ... real ... and ... playful ... expression of thought. I like your pic [furry?]; it shows whimsy, sensuality, confidence, and 'je ne sais quoi' (reminds me of my life-mate, in her better moments).

My salute and compliments (in taste) to your "wonderful older man" -- may he find his fountain of youth in you, and may you find what you need in him.

Welcome back.

Just wish I could vote my '5'.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Builders Slut Ch. 01 From Business Woman to a Builder's Slut.in BDSM
Good Morning, Sir Light BDSM within a committed Master/slave family.in BDSM
Sorry, Come Again Sir? Ellen finally gets what she always wanted with her teacher.in Erotic Couplings
Sister Sub Ch. 01 Lesson 1: Work together for Master's pleasure.in BDSM
A Slave's Training Submissive is thoroughly trained by a strong-willed master.in BDSM
More Stories