Her Melancholy Was Defeated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff began slapping her beautiful backside, and he hit it quite hard, Chris jumped and wailed, 'oh daddy, please, I love you daddy, please don't hurt me, I'm your little girl, oh daddy?'

She loves me? Is it me, or is it her daddy she loves?

It was him, Chris was really into her role, but she knew what she was doing, she was taking control of him too, simply by submitting to him. Jeff spanked her long and hard, Chris cried real tears of pain and humiliation, and also utter arousal, she was so turned on by it that she came over his lap, it dripped down from her and over his thighs.

Chris crept into his arms later, he rubbed her very sore but unbelievably hot bum, it had been a real turn on for her, she had loved it, she had cum, and knew she would want more!

They kissed and loved, then took a long hot shower, where they explored each other in every detail. Chris had her backside fingered, again she looked at him dubiously, then he slightly nodded his head, he wanted to, and was going to fuck her in her virgin tight little puckered brown chute! She fingered his, 'if he's going to do me there?' she thought, 'then he's going to get some too!' And that brought a very happy smile to her wonderful lips.

The day passed, and they grew more and more fond of each other, he was a self employed engineer, so his time was more or less his own. She was a housewife, and had lots of spare time too.

She would go to his home in the morning, she would be there about 9:30, he would be waiting, and he was going to do her bum, among other things he informed her lovingly. Chris agreed to everything he said, 'you can have everything you want Jeff, I will never even think of saying no to you my darling.'

The following day Chris looked like the million dollars she was, she had never looked or felt so good, she was beside herself with longing for him, her husband had half suggested making love, she turned him down flat without a thought.

She hurried to Jeff's home in her car, which was only about 8 miles away from hers. She was wearing a fantastic mini skirt, her stocking tops were on show, her heels were high, and her top was small, her hair was up, she wanted no hindrance when he got her neck, she had actually had a small orgasm as she was getting ready, such was her desire for him.

Jeff had prepared himself too, he had ropes ready, a vibrator, and a paddle. Chris was going to be put through her paces today! He told himself, he wanted to know where she was prepared to go for him.

He met her and an age was spent in kissing greetings, she left him breathless! He took her to his bedroom, and they undressed in a slow and lazy fashion, but already Chris couldn't wait to be fucked, this was most unlike her, she had never wanted a man as much as she wanted him?

He fucked her as he had done yesterday, he was hard, and a little brutish, Chris loved it, and when he told her he was going to ravage, and fuck her arse, she exploded in an orgasm that near split her in two. He rolled her on top of him, hooked his legs through hers and fucked her from underneath. Chris was wailing, crying begging, loving, berating him for doing this to her. But submitting all along the way too.

Then Jeff reached for the vibrator on the side, switched it on, and pushed it up Chris's wet unprotected arse hole. She screamed and tried to get off, he held her, 'stay there Chris, and don't you dare try and get off!' It was a straight order; she stiffened, but didn't move.

Jeff worked it in and out, and soon Chris was mewling and moaning into his neck. 'Jeff I'm going to cum, Oh God Jeff, I'm cumming,' and she did, her body was wracked with the spasms that shot through her. He kept working it, forcing more from her, she was beaten, he had the control, he was the master, and she was his, Chris loved the feeling of it, the knowledge that she belonged to someone properly, it was a beautiful feeling!

Her orgasm was the most beautiful she had ever had, meeting Jeff was also the most wondrous thing that had happened to her, she loved her son with a passion, but what she was beginning to feel for Jeff was a passion too. She slowly and a little painfully lifted herself up to him. 'Jeff, I have never ever felt something as powerful as that darling, never?' she told him between hot loving kisses.

'Wait until I get this up there?' he told her manfully, as he hefted his thick heavy prick at her. She looked him straight in the eye at that statement, but on seeing the look there she capitulated. 'Yes Jeff, I know?' she told him. But please?' she whispered.

'Don't worry baby, it'll sting a little, but you'll get used to it, you'll have to?' he said, and laid an enormous slap on her backside, her still sore backside!

Chris yelped in pain, her eyes filled with tears, and she said, 'oh Jeff, please don't darling, please?'

He relented, he had been going to use the paddle on her, but he had no desire to really hurt her, just teach her to be what he was intending her to be, his!

'Chris my baby, don't cry honey, I hate it when you cry, unless it's tears of joy?' his eyes turned her inside out, she threw herself at him, and kissed him better, as a mother would with her child.

Jeff was very happy at that. He loved her back, and soon she was gasping into his mouth as he tore her to shreds, she couldn't help her utter arousal, he knew just where to touch her, how hard, how soft, and how lovingly, Chris was as helpless as a new born child. She loved him now, she knew she did, she wanted to be with him, but did he feel the same?

They showered, and went back to bed, an age was spent with either one of them on their backs, being 69nd by the other, Chris's orgasms came thick and fast. Jeff held his back with the utmost difficulty, because he was saving himself for the main dish, her rump!

'Come on he said, its time I had that gorgeous arse of yours Chris,' he told her.

Chris looked at him again in worried anticipation.

'On your tummy babe.' he told her. Chris complied, but then recoiled when she saw the 4 pieces of rope; he was going to tie her down?

'Don't be afraid honey, it's the only way, it really is, now over you go?' he told her again.

Chris lay prone while he attached each rope to wrists and legs; she was spread far and wide. She was really helpless, if he decided to some thing else, there would be no escape from him.

He climbed over her in the 69 position, even though she was face down. she squirmed all the while he was teasing her, her receptive clit near killed her; she was getting hot again, and more than aroused! He bent his head and forced his face between her crack, Chris screamed into the pillow as his tongue found its way into her scented arse hole, and his fingers played havoc in her pussy, she came, she came violently!

He tipped baby oil into his hands and rubbed it into her backside, Chris squirmed involuntarily. He was keeping her hot, his finger dipped in, she wriggled, Jeff laughed, 'go on baby,

wriggle for me?'

He fingered her bum hole, and slid his left hand under her again, and got her clit. Chris couldn't stop her body from pressing down on the finger that was devastating her pussy, or push up at the finger in her arse!

He turned and got over her, telling her the time was nigh! She responded to him, 'Jeff, please darling, please?' But her pleas fell on deaf ears. His prick slid into her wide open split, she couldn't even nip her thighs together. Her voice was in all sorts of octaves, no coherent words came from her. Chris gagged as it slipped in, he held it there, and in turn held her in suspension, she didn't know what he was going to do? Was he going further in, she could feel him inside her, and it was painful even to think about it. But she knew he wasn't anywhere near all the way in.

Jeff said, 'here it comes Chris, hold your breath baby!' And he slid a little more in, try as she might Chris could not tighten her rear end, she cried to him, 'Oh Jeff please?'

But he just pushed on, soon he was nearly all the way there, he was holding the last inch back, when he gave it to her, he wanted her to know it!

'Jeff, oh Jeff, oh Mmmph, Aaargh, oh my god, pleeeeease!'

Chris was lost now, never before had anyone taken her over like this, because of the way she looked, men and boys had always done her bidding, including her father. She felt her loving submission being taken from her, to only be given back when Jeff said so?

He gave the last thrust, he was buried deep within her, there was no where left for him or her to go. Chris didn't want to go anywhere else now, she was here, and that was enough. Then a subtle change over rode her feelings, her insides rebelled against the pain, and began to accept it and him.

It became a joyous feeling, a feeling that she would never regain, because this was the first, it wouldn't be the last, but it would always be the best, the finest!

Her insides seemed to boil, and Jeff couldn't help but go with it, he pumped at her now, Chris willed him on, 'give it to me Jeff, please give it to me?' and she unconsciously pushed her rump back at him. Jeff shot his load in an enormous roar. Christy followed him, her orgasm crushed her, she couldn't pull her inners together, it ripped her wide open.

Jeff was stunned now himself, he knew that this was a woman he could never give up. Chris knew also that he would be unable to, her beautiful looks, and her sexual appetite for him would deny him any other course of action but to love her.

He untied her and brought her into his arms, she gingerly cut right into him. They lay together in a state of flux, both aware yet unknowing of the other, what they had just been through couldn't possibly have been shared by many others in this world?

'I love you Chris, I don't know how after only 2 days, but I do?'

'I love you too Jeff, I feel exactly the same, I feel I've known you all my life. God has sent you to me, in my hour of need, he has sent you?'

'What shall we do about it?' he said.

'I have a small boy Jeff?' she said, 'and he has special needs, I could never, nor will I ever leave him behind?'

Jeff reached over and picked up a photo on his bedside, it was of a young man who was obviously autistic in some way, she knew the signs.

'Who's that?' she asked.

'He is the most beautiful loving boy in the world Chris, he's my young brother, I love him with all my heart, and now I know about you, you will love him too, and he would love your boy as well?'

Her heart broke, 'You are the first person I have met who has said that about someone with their condition.'

'If you want me as much as I want you Chris, we'll manage with it?' he told her.

Her heart burst open.

'At the weekend, I will pack things, get the Zack ready, and I will tell him on Sunday night that I am leaving?'

'Will he accept it?'

'He won't have any option Jeff; and he doesn't bother too much about his son, he's disappointed that it happened, and he can't get over it, nothing on this planet will change things for me, not now!'

She took off her rings. 'The next time I have a ring on there, it will be put there by you Jeff Wakes, understand me, you are got mate, and I've got you, no escape, ever!' she kissed him.

He knew he would never want to!

12