Her Mistake

Story Info
He loaned his wife to me.
4.6k words
4.26
52.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers

We had known each other well in our previous vanilla lives. We had been friends, lovers, partners, a committed couple. We had gone our seperate ways, and years later had a brief reunion. I asked about her life and gave some brief notes on my own.

During our exchanges, she told me of new parts of her life. She was a switch, married to and serving her dom, occasionally playing with subs. She had found pleasure after our parting in becoming a sub, and had met a man that was into swapping partners. The 2 sides came together, each gravitating toward the other.

I asked a few questions and played with questions, asking her about her role. I found myself casually interested in the person she had become. I asked questions I already knew the answers to, gauging her reactions and responses. I made a brief hint about our getting together some time. Her response struck a chord with me; "You couldn't handle me."

A challenge I would be happy to engage. I said nothing. We had limited contact for a time, a word here and there in an email or brief phone conversation. I suspect many times that things will always come full circle. In this case, I was proven correct. I found myself in a conversation with a gentleman that led around to lifestyles.

We chatted for a time about general aspects, and our personal preferences. The more the conversation went on, the more I began to be aware that we had some shared experiences. After a short while, I understood that he was the mate of my previous partner.

When I shared this with him, he was excited at the new dynamic of his relationship. He felt we should arrange for she and I to meet privately, without her knowledge. He knew from experience that she would share every detail of the meeting upon her return. He wanted to then get my side of things and compare notes.

He began his end of things by telling her that she would be meeting an old friend. He did not tell her who, and she knew better than to ask. He had filled me in on certain aspects of her transformed personality, and although I tend to follow my own instincts, I gave some weight to his thoughts. He prepared her for weeks for our meeting. He teased her with hints and vague clues. He reminded her that she was to do whatever was demanded. He refused her every sexual satisfaction until her meeting with me.

He had her choose a wardrobe, immediately dismissing most of her choices as not slutty enough. She was not to wear a bra or underwear, just heels, a skirt and shirt. He seemed not to be satisfied with any combination, rejecting every ensemble she modeled for him. Finally, he accepted one, and decided to personally modify it.

The skirt was short, and if she bent over it would be immediately apparent that she wore nothing beneath it. For him, it was not enough for our meeting. He took the ends of the short side slit and ripped upward. The skirt slit now exposed her thigh to the waist. He told her there was nothing better for a slut than easy access. He then had her put on the blouse. She left the top 2 buttons undone, exposing the top of her clevage. Not satisfied, he snipped off the top 2 buttons, looked at the effect for a second, then snipped off 2 more.

There was a chill in the air on the day of our meeting, and he allowed her to wear a light coat for the trip, with instructions to remove it when she got to the hotel. With that, he took a picture with his cell phone and sent it to me. He reached into her blouse and made her painfully aware of the consequences of altering her appearance in any way. He made it clear that she was to follow any orders given to her. He told her to kiss him goodbye, and she sank to her knees. She took his cock out, kissed the head and his balls, and looked up expectantly. He shook his head and she replaced his cock back into his slacks, zipping him up neatly.

His call filled me in on the details. He made no requests or demands, other than that she should return with her face painted. He told me that they were both excited by the meeting, although for different reasons. He expected this would open a new chapter in their lives.

Not long after our conversation, there was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw her in the hall, lavender sheer blouse open nearly to the navel, her skirt slit up to the waist revealing the outside of her thigh, her coat over her arm. She stopped short for a beat at seeing me, and an odd smile played across her lips. Her eyes flashed something, and she looked me in the eye and stepped inside. I closed the door, deciding immediately what my next move would be.

I turned toward her, standing in the center of the room, eyes fixed on me. The game begins.

I stepped closer to her, and fixed on her eyes. There was a fire in them, defiant and cold. Her lips held a faint smile. More a smirk than a smile, and a feeling welled inside of me. I looked to the left, fixing on nothing in particular. She turned her head to the right to follow my gaze. By the time she turned her head to look back at me, my hand was in the air.

The slap caught her completely off guard. My palm caught her squarely on the meat of her cheek, and she went down. Her hand went instinctively to her face just as her ass made contact with the floor. Her look was a mix of confusion and surprise. I hadn't hit her hard enough to cause any real pain, but I had slapped that look off of her face. She began to raise her eyes to mine.

I stepped behind her quickly, pulling off my belt. I slipped the belt around her neck and pulled up.

"No, you don't look at me. You don't deserve to look me in the eyes. You can keep your slut eyes down. If I see you so much as glance up..."

I didn't need to finish the thought. Her head was down now, staring into the carpet.

I released the belt and grabbed a handful of hair. I pulled forcefully, until she was up on her hands and knees.

"Hands behind your back," I barked. Still gripping her hair, I pulled her head forward and down. Her face was off of the floor by no more than an inch. Her hands went obediently behind her back.

I had several restraints to choose from. I settled on a length of rope and securely tied her wrists together.

"I understand you have appreciation for pain," I said as I worked. "I detect any any attitude from you and you will discover there are far worst punishments than pain. Perhaps I'll lead you through the hotel, naked on a leash on your hands and knees. We can knock on doors and ask if anyone wants their cock sucked or cunt licked."

She tensed up at this, feeling a level of humiliation she hadn't considered.

"We would charge for your services, of course. What would be fair, do you think? Twenty five cents? You could go home with a fistful of quarters for your service."

he raised up slightly and I pushed her face into the carpet. I took the hem of the skirt and raised it up to her waist.

I left her in that position. I took my shirt off, then my shoes and socks. Long minutes passed. I watched her. She was on the carpet in a three point stance; knees and face.

"Open your legs," I commanded, and she slid her knees apart. I looked at the array of items I had brought with me. I passed over the paddle, belt and crop, deciding on my hand. I slapped her ass once and her face went forward into the carpet. She raised her face off of the floor just enough to prevent the rugburn, and I saw her ass clench, expecting the next contact.

I waited. As I watched her ass, I noticed her lips glisten. The slut was getting turned on. The second I saw her relax the muscles of her ass, my hand came down again. The slap resounded through the room, and I smiled to myself at what people in the hall were thinking as they heard each slap land.

It took a long time to land twenty blows. I would slap her cheek, she would clench, I would wait. She caught on toward the end, relaxing and reclenching quickly to prepare herself. Her ass was crimson, and her pussy lips were getting puffy.

With no warning, I plunged two fingers into her. She was hot and wet, and my thick fingers went all the way in to the knuckles with no difficulty. She was soaked, her hot pussy sucked at my fingers. I withdrew my fingers. I walked around in front of her, my bare feet inches from her face. I wiped my fingers off on the tops of my feet.

"Get your cunt juice off of my feet."

She paused for a beat. She seemed to be thinking about my words. She leaned forward and began to lick my feet. I smiled to myself at her submission. I had too many ideas for tonight running through my mind, and I knew I had to settle into a mode. I thought about what I wanted to do next. I felt her tongue wash over my feet.

Her husband had clued me in on aspects of her new submissive personality. I quickly realized that his opinion wasn't quite on the mark. Following a part of his assessment was a beginning point, but she required more attention. I pulled her up to her knees by her hair.

Her eyes were fixed downward. I released her wrists and told her to strip. What she had worn came off quickly. Her nipples stood out hard. I wondered if it was the chill of the room or the anticipation that caused them to swell. I slipped a blindfold over her eyes.

I pulled her to a standing position by her nipples. I cuffed her hands behind her back and spread her legs apart by pressing the insides of her ankles with my foot. I had a spreader bar, but it seemed more in keeping with this defiant slut that I have her accomplish certain tasks on her own. I rubbed her slit with my fingers. She was hot and wet. Her lips parted easily as I finger fucked her and whispered in her ear.

She was enjoying the manipulations, and I chose my words carefully and forcefully, reminding her that she would be allowed to cum only at my command. To emphasise the point, I caught her clit between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed. Her breath escaped her, but she never winced.

I inserted one of my favorite toys. The vibrator has an egg shaped head and a thin shaft. When it is in, it tends to stay in, and the shaft makes it easy to control. I moved it in and out a few times, feeling her lips give every time I pressed it in. It is kind of like a pop, but without the sound. The lips resist, then it pops into place. After working it in and out a few times, I removed it.

"Count," I said, and slapped the lips of her pussy with the crop. Being the type of crop with a lot of spring and a wide leather rounded head, it made a satisfying slap when it landed.

"One," she gasped. I pulled the crop up so that the next slap would land squarely on her clit. "Oh," escaped her lips, followed quickly by "two." I alternated strokes to make sure her entire pussy was covered, from the top of her mound to her asshole.

I stopped, and she breathed out hard, thinking this part of her ordeal was over. Then I hit her pussy again. She was standing on very shaky legs. I inserted the vibrator again. This time, I turned it on. She wiggled and squirmed against it, trying hard to fight her urge to cum. I took a handful of spring clips and clipped her engorged pussy lips together, holding the vibe securely in place. When I clamped the oversized rubber head of the fourth clip on her clit, she lost her battle.

She screamed through clenched teeth as the orgasm hit her. Her legs gave out and she sank to her knees. As she sat back toward her heels, the end of the vibe made contact with the floor, shifting and sending it deeper into her pussy. She was cumming again, or still, and I thought aloud, "Well, what are we going to do about this?"

As I thought about it, I took my slacks off. I stepped up to her and pulled her head up and back by her hair. I straddled her knees and brought my cock up to her lips. She opened her mouth to receive me and I pulled back. I admonished her for sitting, voicing her pleasure and cumming without permission. All the while, I slapped her face, lips and tongue with my cock. I made it clear that she would need to prove her worth before she would ever feel or taste my cum.

I sat in front of her and slapped her tits. They swayed and moved, and she thrust her chest forward. I could hear the vibrator hum deep in her pussy and her breath catch each time I slapped her. I turned the vibe off, leaving it in. I had attached a chain to a few spring clamps. I took two of these and attached one to each nipple. The clamping brought a gasp from her lips that increased as I tugged on the chains. I pulled up, down, left and right, making sure the clips were tight on her nipples.

I attached a small weight to the end of each chain. As I affixed it, I dropped it. The weight pulled down, then started swinging, pulling on her nipples. She was on her knees, chest out, weights swinging, and I tapped the clip affixed to her clit. Each tap sent a jolt through her, a mixture of excitement and pain. I tapped the clip several times, then turned the vibe on. She gasped again as I now tugged at the clit clip, pulling on it and moving it from side to side.

I pulled all of the clips from her pussy and pulled the vibe free. It was nearly dripping, and I told her to stick out her tongue. I had her lick and suck her juices from the egg head, until it was clean. I felt her slit, sliding two fingers easily into her hot cunt. I spread her lips wider by adding a third finger, and slowly finger fucked her. After long minutes, I could feel her urge to cum. I pulled my fingers out. I had her suck my fingers clean.

Once again, I pulled her to a standing position. Her hair in my hand, I pulled her head back and kissed her for the first time. The effect was greater than the vibe had been, and she began to catch herself as her knees began to give beneath her. I kept her on her feet, pulling on her hair. I pulled her head back and kissed, sucked and bit my way down, from her face to her neck to the clamp on her nipple.

I removed the weights from the clamps. I took the clamps off, and she inhaled sharply as the blood and color returned to her nipples. The feeling didn't last long. After removing the clamps that had been affixed side to side, I replaced them top to bottom. I saw her wince as the clips closed over her nipples. I chose a larger, heavier weight and held it between her heavy tits.

I clipped the ends of the weight to each clip. I held it in place, so she could not feel the weight of it. I had taped the center of the long weight with black tape, and I held it in the center, pulling up on it slightly. As her nipples pulled up, a strange look came over her face. I was standing so close that I could feel the clamps brush against my chest, and I used my free hand to probe between her legs. I didn't think it was possible for her to be any wetter, but as I played with her clit, I could feel that her pussy was soaked.

A moan escaped her lips as I pulled up on the clamps and rubbed her clit with my fingertips. After manipulating her for several minutes, I felt her tense. I could sense her orgasm coming, and I removed my fingers. She moaned again, this time a moan of frustration. I said flatly, "Open your mouth." I placed the weight between her teeth and she instinctively bit down on it, holding it in place.

It took a second for it to register that the other end of the weight was on her nipples. I sensed, more than saw a charge of emotion wash over her. With her teeth clamped on the weight and her eyes covered, I couldn't see anything of her feelings, but I could sense what she was feeling. "Do you want me to let you cum?," I asked casually. The sound was garbled and drooling around the heavy weight, but it was clearly a "yes."

"Spit out the weight," I said.

Her look was interesting. An excited flush. A moment of panic. A calculated look of considering the weight and what it would do to her nipples. When I knew her in a previous life, she had always been strong willed. This adventure proved to be no exception. I saw a clear stone calm come over her face. All of this happened in a flash.

If her husband could have seen her eyes, he would no doubt draw the same conclusion. In this case, the blindfold kept her eyes shielded from her tormentor, just as it deprived her of a basic sense. I could feel that you had to know this woman to understand the message behind the mask. I knew what was coming, even as her lips expelled the heavy weight.

I observed in slow motion. I stepped back for the weight to clear me and let gravity do the work. The weight pulled her nipples out and down, and the clamps held. I expected a scream and didn't get one. The clamps pulled painfully on her nipples as the weight bounced once and came to rest on her belly. I could hear the air rushing out of her as the clamps jerked on her nipples, stretching them, pulling at them until they pointed straight down, red and engorged.

I realized quickly that the pain hadn't caused her to exhale deeply. She had cum. I saw her legs shake and twist, and I saw the dew run down the inside of her thigh. It was as though a wire connected her nipples to her clit and the greatest depth of the pull sent an electric charge from one place to the other. Her chest, neck and face flushed, and she worked hard inside to combat the outward signs that gave her away.

She gasped as I removed the clamps, arching her back. I sucked in the engorged nipple, running my tongue over it, feeling the flattened nipple return to a round shape in my mouth. I squeezed her breast with my hand, pulling it up to my mouth. I bit down, pulling her nipple out again before releasing it. I flicked my tongue over it before going to the other nipple. A thought ran through my mind; lather, rinse, repeat.

I released her bonds. I pulled her up, standing with her arms to her side. I drew her to me by her neck. With her throat in my hand I pulled her lips into mine. I bit her tongue as it came between my lips. She moaned at the deep kiss. Then I backed her up to the cold steel of the hotel room door. I had her stand with her ass against the door while I duct taped her spreadeagle to the door. The tape held her wrists and ankles to the door, stretching her arms and legs to the limits of the corners of the frame.

"This isn't going to hold you," I said flatly. "This is about you. If this tape breaks or comes loose, you are in for a much deeper punishment."

As I plunged three fingers into her dripping slit, I said, "Do you understand?" She nodded, and concentration came over her face.

I could see her trying to keep her heels and calfs plastered to the door. She pressed her elbows, forearms and wrists flat as three thick fingers drove into her pussy again and again. I pistoned my fingers in and out, rubbing over her clit with my thumb.. She was gritting her teeth, fighting the body that was betraying her by threatening to erupt and collapse.

I pulled out and stepped back. I watched her breathe hard, regaining her composure slowly. In one of my creative moods once, I had fashioned a strap out of an old belt. It didn't look like much, just two wide pieces of leather, cut to about two feet, folded and duct taped to fashion a handle. The two rounded straps made a satisfying slap as they connected to flesh, and I selected this for her tits.

She didn't expect the slap that hit the side of her left breast, and certainly didn't expect the backhand to land on her right in quick succession. The slaps were loud in the room. She jumped more from the sound than the impact. The first piece of leather leaves a red welt to be sure, but the second piece bouncing into the first creates a sonic boom sound as it lands.

I paused after each swing, and after five forehands and backhands, her tits were covered in red stripes. I released the tape and pressed down on her head, letting her collapse to her knees.

Although I had more plans for her, I could see that her stamina was beginning to wane. I had paced myself, and now realized that she had endured over three hours at my hand. I grasped a handful of hair and led her on her knees to the bed. I removed her blindfold, and she squinted and blinked against the sudden light. I picked up her clothes and gave them to her. "Get dressed," I said.

RayStar
RayStar
291 Followers
12