Her Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood at the bed, putting on the flimsy blouse and short skirt. I sat on the bed and watched, noticing that the red welts could be seen here and there where the blouse was open. They had faded a bit, but still striped her tits. I turned her and took the hem of the other side of her skirt. I ripped up to open a new slit on the other side of her skirt. There was now a waistband, front flap and back flap. It was no longer a skirt; it was now a loincloth.

"I think we should go downstairs to the bar and replenish some of your fluids," I said smiling. She looked down at herself, blouse unbuttoned and open to her waist, tucked into a skirt that was no longer a skirt. She looked at me. Alarm showed on her face for a second, and before she could stop herself, breathed, "I can't..." She caught herself, but not in time, and she knew it. She lowered her eyes and sank to her knees.

"Hands behind your back," I said. "You don't want to go in public like that? Well, we can certainly fix that."

I pushed her head back and pressed my balls to her lips. She instinctively opened her mouth and began to lick my balls. As I stroked my cock, she licked and sucked my balls. Several times, she pulled back and opened her mouth, expecting me to put my hard cock in her mouth. I just kept stroking up, letting her lips and tongue make contact with my balls. After long minutes, a long stream of cum shot out, putting a wet streak across her face from her hair to her chin.

Her eyes closed and her hands began to come up. "Hands behind your back," I said again as the next shot hit her forehead. The third hit her nose, and the drips missed her face entirely, landing on and between her tits.

"Yes, you are right," I said. "Now you look better to go to the bar." She stiffened but made no protest, her eyes fluttering open. The cum turned liquid, running down her face and leaving deep wet marks on her blouse. I left her on her knees as I got dressed.

I pulled her up by her hair, handing her purse to her. I put her coat over my arm and walked her down to the elevator. She kept her eyes down, and I wondered what emotion she was feeling. In the harsh light of the elevator, I could see the cum drying in her hair and on her face. I smiled thinking it would be a small gift to her husband. I walked her slowly through the front lobby, out into the chill night air and into the bar.

It wasn't very crowded, and I ushered her to a table across from the bar. She was fighting to keep herself covered as I went to the bar and ordered us drinks. On the high stool, you could see her leg on both sides to the waist. She crossed and uncrossed her legs, trying to find the most coverage with the small front flap. The bartender stared openly as he brought the drinks. I returned to the table. I pulled my chair right next to hers and sat down.

The tables and chairs were high already, but the seating section across from the bar was also elevated. Her hips were exactly at eye level for the bartender. He made no attempt to hide his gaze. Every chance he got, he stared under the table.

"Open your legs," I said. This actually helped her cause, since the flap could fall between her legs and cover her sex. I reached out and slipped my hand under the flap. Her eyes were fixed on her drink, my eyes were fixed on the bartender, and his eyes were fixed on the movement beneath the flap of cloth.

I rubbed her clit and slipped a finger into her wet pussy. For the next hour, I slipped my hand into her blouse and pulled on her nipples, rubbed her clit, finger fucked her and had her lick my fingers clean, all under the watchful eye of a bartender that seemed annoyed every time he had to pour a beer. She had several orgasms at my manipulations, and the bartender made no attempt to hide his adjustments to the boner in his slacks.

The bartender was sad to see us go, but the large tip eased his pain. I walked her out of the bar and handed her the coat. I raised her chin to look into her eyes.

"I will be seeing you again soon."

I turned and walked into the hotel. I never looked back, but just before I turned, I thought I saw her smile.

12