Her Mother Becomes My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,140 Followers

Without warning, my entire hand was up inside Mrs. Green's vagina stopping at my forearm. From deep inside her baby canal, I balled up my hand into a fist. I couldn't get over how warm and mushy it felt inside. I began pumping my arm in and out while she squealed in delight. The sloppy thrusting of my hand sounded like a washing machine full of water with little clothes inside.

"Like that! Oh! Just a little harder!" Betty cried out desperately.

When I increased the force of my fisting, she let out a wild moan, "Ohhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo!"

During her powerful orgasm, her pussy squirted ejaculate all over my arm. When I pulled it out, it looked like I had dipped my arm in a tall bucket of water. She was breathing heavily.

Betty commanded, "Oh my! I want you to lick my pussy and ass again, only this time I want you to finish me off by tongue fucking it. I will tell you when to do it. She got up on all fours with her large bare booty staring me in the face.

She turned to look back at me, "Go on. I want you to do it while I'm in this position. I'm serious, don't hold anything back. Get in there and eat it like it's your last meal."

The room was now smelling of sex. I leaned in and from down under. I slurped her hanging vaginal lip. I sucked it for a minute before latching on to the other one. I then licked inside her gooey cunt. It was salty and tangy but I couldn't get enough of it. If it were humanly possible, I would have shoved my head inside. As I continued to munch her pussy and strained to go deeper, my nose wiggled its way into her tight little asshole.

She hiked one leg out to the side like a dog peeing on a fire hydrant and grabbed the back of my head, driving me deeper, "It's time! I feel your nose on my asshole and now I crave that tongue. Oh, do it! Show me how you fuck my ass with your tongue! Fuck it, Kitten! Fuck it, good!"

I was barely able to get my tongue up to her anus when she forced it inside the puckered rim. All I had to do was keep it out and she did the rest by pushing my head deeper and deeper. It was like she was using my head and tongue as her own personal anal toy. Her strength overtook my ability to control anything and I was at her mercy. With my mouth hanging open, it didn't take long for my slobber to pool in and around her asshole causing a sloppy squishing sound as I tongue fucked her.

Betty was about to get herself off and gave me strict instructions, "Ohhh! (Squish) Ohhh! (Squish) When I cum, (Squish) I want you to hum really loud (Squish) so I can feel the vibrations (Squish) inside my ass!"

Pressing me harder and faster she screeched, "Now, Kitten! Now! Hum really loud!"

It was difficult to make any sound with my tongue lodged directly up Betty's rectum but I gave it my best effort. My muffled hum between her large ass cheeks sounded like I was trying to purr between two pillows. I was literally humming at the top of my lungs while Betty orgasmed. I could hear her squirt onto the bed sheets.

"Oh, Kitten! I'm cummming! Ohhhh! Yesss! Yessssssss! Yesssssss! That feels amaaaaaaazing! Aughhhhhh!" Betty screamed.

Feeling her ribbed anus twitch around my tongue gave me such a satisfaction. To be at her service and make her cum that powerfully continued to be a huge turn-on for me. My pussy was drenched and I could actually feel some of my nectar start to ooze down my leg.

She let go of my head while panting, "You Kitten are such a hottie. Wow! I think it is time we turn the heat up a little. Don't you?"

Betty had me lay down on my back. She grabbed her two stockings and got up on her knees next to me. Even on her knees, she looked so big and tall. She took my foot, lifted it up to the ceiling and got closer so her body held it up. Taking my wrist, she used the nylon stocking and tied it around my wrist and ankle, cinching them together. She did my other side as well and I looked hog-tied with my right wrist strapped to my right ankle and my left wrist strapped to my left ankle. It wasn't just role playing because she knotted the hose in such a way that I couldn't just escape if I chose to. I was actually bound with my knees bent and legs spread open like an upside down frog.

Betty stepped back and smiled, "Look at you. My little girl toy all tied up, showing me that tight little body and that pretty little pussy. It's just waiting for me. Don't worry Kitten, if you give Mama a couple more orgasms then I'm going to take good care of you. I need a little pick-me-up and some help from a couple of friends."

I had no idea what she meant by pick-me-up until she opened the box on one of her dressers and took out a big fat cigar. Using a candle lighter, she lit it and took several small puffs. She then cocked her head back and blew several smoke rings into the air.

"I'm sorry Luv if you think this is a nasty habit but I started smoking these while being around powerful business men all day and what do you know, I love them. When in Rome, huh?"

She sat the cigar down in the ash tray and opened the top drawer holding up two items, "Here are my two friends we are going to use."

Of course with my arms and legs tied up in the air, it was difficult to see so I had to raise my neck as far up as possible. Betty was holding a wand vibrator with an egg shaped tip and a large dildo strap-on.

She chuckled deviously, "You are going to enjoy these."

She sat the strap-on back down on the dresser for later use. With vibrator in hand, she got back up on the bed and rose up on her knees. She shuffled over, lifted her leg and straddled my head. Her loose meaty pussy was now just inches from my face. She took the egg end of the vibrator and placed it directly on her clit. When the buzzing started, Betty jolted upward.

"Oh my. This thing is so powerful. It has ten speeds and I have never been able to get past eight," she cooed.

I couldn't have moved if I wanted too and she could have easily choked me with her powerful thighs. I was at her every mercy and Betty continued to buzz along at her clit. Her breathing became shallow. She then established a routine. She would vibrate her clit, then slide the wand up her twat until it reached her G-spot, causing her to squeal. Then she would thrust it in and out before putting it back on her clit. When she increased the speed, the buzzing was super loud and when it plunged deep in her womb, it was dulled to a muffled hum. So close to my face, I was able to capture the strong scent of her sex once again.

When she clicked the speed up again, her entire body convulsed. The wand disappeared up her vagina but she immediately pulled it back out to a shriek and a stream of ejaculate struck me in the face, splashing off to the sides.

"Oh my God! These juices are for you Kitten! You may drink as much as you want!" Betty gasped before starting her routine over. The second time, she screamed louder and more squirt hit me in the face, "Aughhh! Yessss, Baby! It's for you! Augghhhhh! It feels so amazzzzzzing!"

Her squirt splashed me with such force that it went up my nose, semi-choking me. After dousing me three or four more times, my hair that had dried was once again wet.

She was trying to catch her breath when she instructed, "This time, I want you to open your mouth very wide. I'll tell you when."

Just as the low buzzing was taking place, Betty quickly pulled the vibrator out of her pussy with a desperate plea, "Open, open, open....Augghhhhh! Drink it sweetie! Drink it! Aughhhhhhhhhhh!"

Following her command, I opened my mouth while she grabbed the back of my head and once again forced it into her hairy cunt. Her powerful squirt hit the back of my throat but that time I was ready and able to swallow the juice without complications. She held my head even though the squirting had ceased. Her entire pelvis continued quivering for almost a minute allowing me to totally consume her slightly salty juice.

Lifting her leg, she dismounted my neck. Standing up off the bed, she put her hands between her legs, "Oh my God! That might have been the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. My vagina walls are still contracting. I think it is now time for me to do you."

Through my liquid obstructed blurry vision, I could barely see that she had returned to the dresser and took a couple puffs off her cigar. As she was putting on the strap-on, I continued to swirl many emotions around inside me. I was naïve and shocked but my own pussy was so wet. I had never experienced anything like it and my desire was at an all-time high. I wanted to feel that rubber cock in my pussy. Better yet, I needed to feel it.

Betty looked at me with her ejaculate dripping off my face. She sauntered over and after picking up my little rainbow socks off the floor, she got back on the bed with me and fake apologetically said, "I'm so sorry. Look at the mess I made all over your face. It's dripping everywhere." While talking, she was wiping up the liquid with my socks. When my face was now drier and my vision restored, she continued, "There we go. All better now."

She leaned down and planted a large, wet kiss on my mouth. Now cigar smoke was added to all her breathy tastes that I had sampled but I didn't care. Even though I could not move my arms and legs, I kissed her back the best I could. When our short make-out session had ended, she rose up and shifted to where the large dildo protruding from her crotch was above my face.

After sitting it on my cheek, the rubber dong was warm to the touch. I couldn't believe how real it looked and felt. The details were masterful from the hole in the tip to the rigid mushroom head to the veins flowing down the shaft to even the balls on the end. I had never seen dildo that looked like such an authentic cock.

Betty gave me a wicked smile before speaking, "You are going to love this thing. I call him Big John because this 8 incher reminds me of a guy named John with a huge cock that would fuck me for hours. I paid over eight thousand dollars for it. If you look closely, the veins are actually coils that produce warmth throughout a special rare synthetic rubber." She then lightly tugged the balls and a couple drops of white liquid dripped from the head before informing me, "These balls are so real and hold liquid that looks and tastes like cum. It comes in powder form and you just add water. I pour it in from this little hole on the bottom of these balls like you would do to a squirt gun. You will not get a more realistic strap-on."

I so wanted that in me and begged, "Would you fuck me with it now, Mrs. Green?"

"Sure Kitten but first we have to make sure you keep the noise down. Your pleasure will be at an all-time high with this monster in you."

I wasn't sure what she was insinuating until she took my wet socks and began stuffing them in my mouth. Drenched in her juices, the first one fit easily but the second one only fit half way. It was puffed out like I was blowing a cotton bubble. Betty picked up her worn thong off the floor, lifted my head and tied it around my face and mouth right overtop the sock. She had devised a homemade ball gag and it worked perfectly. Not only was my arms and legs restricted, so too was my speech.

Betty smirked, "There we go. I think you are ready for me to enjoy that young little body you have. I bet you taste delicious."

From down between my legs she slid herself overtop of me up on her hands and knees like a man about to make love in the missionary position. We were face to face. Easing her large fit body down on top of mine, she seductively kissed my neck right behind my ear. Smooch after smooch hit my erogenous zone causing my eyes to close in pleasure. I could feel her large boobs pressed against my smaller B cups as well as the warm rubber "cock" between her legs.

Betty was driving me wild and the fact I could not move only fueled my lust. She slowly began to kiss her way down my shoulder to my breasts. She sucked and flicked my nipples with her tongue. They were sensitive and the heat felt amazing! My pussy was oozing down my butt crack in anticipation. The butterflies in my stomach and transformed into bats.

Betty then began licking her way down to my pelvis. She planted soft kisses on my gooey vaginal lips before talking in between licks, "Mmm...that is one good pussy....(kiss)...so tight and wet...mmm...you taste incredible. I could eat this little pussy all day long...mmm."

I could do nothing but take it. Her tongue was long and she knew how to use it. Not only would she tongue fuck my slit, she would lock her lips onto my clit and suck it like she did my nipples. I quivered and wanted to cum so badly. I needed to get off. When she used her thumbs to spread my already upward tilted pussy and flicked her tongue inside, I orgasmed!

With the socks snuggly crammed in my mouth, all I could do was rock my hips and try to give off a mumbled scream, "MMMMMM....MMMMMMM...MMMMMMMMMnnghhhhh!" I felt the orgasm reverberate all through my body and not just my baby canal.

She took hold of one of her boobs and used her own nipple to rub my clit. It was such a different feeling and I was surprised how hard her nipple was. She rubbed and rubbed before putting it in my pussy. Using her weight, she mashed her large tit up against my labia. Too bad her nipple wasn't big enough to be felt inside me but the stimulation from her smooth flesh pressed against mine was intoxicating. She bounced it off my pussy which I later learned was called dove fucking. I almost orgasmed again but she abruptly stopped.

Betty raised up to her knees, sucked my juices off her own nipple and warned, "Mmm. Are you ready Kitten? Big John is coming home."

She placed the head of the dildo inside my slimy folds, locked her arms around my upward tilted bent knees and pushed the fat "dick" inside me like a well hung man would do. My inner walls stretched and tried to accommodate the girth the best they could. It hurt and I felt like a virgin with that much size invading me. The pain only lasted momentarily as the warmth and feel of a real life penis replaced it.

Wasting no time, Betty used her powerful hips to fuck me. Thrusting and thrusting Big John into my hungry pussy was exactly what I needed. I never knew how good a big cock could feel. At first she gave me little jabs which transformed into long slow pumps. My bare feet were up over her shoulders connected to my hands. I was in the shape of the bottom of a rocking chair.

As Betty pumped my pussy full, she smiled, "You are doing so good Sweetie. You are taking it like I knew you could. It's OK, just let go and let your body release. Cum as hard as you need. I'm not going anywhere so take your time."

It wasn't long after that, multiple orgasms struck me. My muffled cries could barely be heard through my artificial gag but they kept coming as I kept cumming. Betty never slowed down and she fucked me much better than my boyfriend had ever accomplished. She kept a constant rhythm and I only took a few minutes in between climaxes. The pleasure was overwhelming. My insides were quivering like Jell-O.

Just when I didn't think I could take any more. She pulled the cock out of my quim and flipped me over face down. Now remember, my hands and legs were tied together so I was actually head and feet down in the mattress, ass way up like I was forming the letter "A."

Betty chuckled, "There we go. I'm going to fuck you so hard like this."

She stood up and got behind me, taking hold of my hips. From that position, she slid the warm dildo back inside me. She held nothing back as she began to pummel my pussy like she was angry with it. Her thighs smacking against me as she made sure to drive home every inch. I was whimpering inside my gag. I was on the verge of a massive orgasm.

She bellowed, "I'm going to cum in your pussy! Are you ready for it Kitten?"

Betty reached down and squeezed the fluid filled balls. All that warm goo began ejaculating inside me. Of course the amount was ten times that of a real cock. As the warm liquid began filling my vaginal canal, I erupted in the most powerful orgasm imaginable! My head was grinding into the bed and I let out a muffled squeal for the ages. Betty slammed the dong inside me and held it still throughout my climax. I continued quaking even after my pussy had stopped. She pulled it out of me and the artificial cum started squirting out.

Plop...plop...plop it landed on the bed underneath me and oozed down my inner thighs. There was so much of it! I felt like a cream filled doughnut. When Betty let go of my hips, I fell sideways onto the bed. She gathered a pair of scissors from her top drawer and cut the nylons and panties binding my hands, feet and mouth. I laid there with the mess all over and around me. She laughed while smoking her cigar.

Without saying a word, she walked out and after I regained my composure, I went to the bathroom and sat there allowing the "cum" to run out for an extended period of time. I wiped and wiped to no avail. I ended up taking a shower and felt a little awkward about what happened but had no regrets. The experience was violating but, oh so, thrilling. I played on my phone and went to bed.

I was up early the next morning, anticipating the arrival of my friend. My pussy was still gooey and swollen. Finally, Madeline texted and said she was coming up the driveway. I greeted her at the door with my eyes wide open as if to give her a non-verbal clue as to what took place with her mom. Madeline first gave me a huge hug before pulling back and looking me up and down.

When she saw the stunned look on my face, she laughed, "Oh, I see you have met my mom."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,140 Followers
12