Her Mother's Hot Twin Ch. 02

Story Info
A dirty reunion.
2.3k words
4.35
118.6k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina stood in the entry to the kitchen and watched her mother walk to the front door to answer it. Sadie opened the door and it was her twin sister, Bev. "Hi sweetie," Bev shouted as she burst into the living room and gave her sister a big greeting hug and a kiss on the cheek, "How are you sis, you look great."

The two exchanged small talk for a moment then Sadie called to her daughter, "Tina honey, come say hi to your aunt Bev".

"Hi," Tina said, walking to greet her aunt, "good to see you." Tina's aunt walked over to meet her and gave her a big hug.

"WOW," Bev remarked, "Our little Tina isn't so little anymore." Aunt Bev held Tina's hands and looked her up and down, "Beautiful, just beautiful." Bev's eyes settled momentarily at her niece's pointing nipples that were just distinguishable through the sheer dress.

"You're just in time for coffee," Sadie said with a sly smile, knowing the dirty thoughts that were going through her sister's mind. Tina followed the pair into the kitchen and watched the women's asses jiggle as they clopped along in their heels.

Sadie's sister was in just as good of shape as she was, huge tits, muscular legs and flat stomach, but her clothing and makeup were much more gaudy and tacky. Bev had on cheap clothing that really was intended for a girl rather than a 40 year old woman. She was wearing a very short, tight, red skirt with a tight, white top and a red bra underneath; shiny, white pantyhose and tall, red platform heels. Basically, she looked like a hooker off the street.

After coffee, Tina helped her mom bring Aunt Bev's luggage up to her mother's room, then the trio headed into town for some shopping. Sadie and Tina spent most of their time in upscale shops, while Aunt Bev hit all the discount stores buying armloads of cheap, slutty trash. At the lingerie store, Tina and her mom picked up a few pairs of thigh high stockings in various colors, while Bev bought pantyhose.

The day went along nicely, men stumbling over themselves, gawking at the women, pissing off wives and girlfriends all over town. After dinner out, Tina, her mom and aunt headed home. On the way, Tina thought about the two women in the front seat, they had been very touchy feely with each other all day, lots of petting of hair and slaps on the bottom, lots of sexual innuendo and open discussions about lesbian sex. Tina knew they'd be sharing her mother's bed and wondered if they were going to fuck each other that night.

By the time they got home Tina was so horny thinking about the two twins that she headed straight to her room after a quick goodnight, hoping her sexy mom and aunt would follow shortly so that she could spy on them. Tina dropped her dress and sat at her vanity in her half bra and garter belt, waiting to hear the two come up the stairs and enter her mother's room.

While she waited anxiously, Tina put a fresh coat of lipstick on her thick, red lips and then began coating her tender nipples with the glossy makeup as she had witnessed her mom doing the night before. "Oh god, hurry up", Tina whispered, "I can't wait to see what you're going to do to each other."

Tina reached between her open legs, put her fingertips on each side of her clit and pulled up and out, drawing her growing clitoris out of it's sheath and parting the lips. She leaned her head forward, filled her mouth with saliva and let it drool from her tongue in a long strand onto her crotch less panties, long hard clit and all over her open pussy lips.

"Mmmmmmm," Tina murmured to herself, rubbing her pussy and watching herself in the mirror. Then she heard their footsteps up the stairs and into the room across the hall. As Tina heard the door close, her heart was beating faster and faster with great anticipation and lust for the scene she hoped to witness.

Very quietly she left her room, tiptoed into the bathroom and pulled the tall, leather chair up in front of the secret, sliding door hiding a two way mirror her mom had slyly pointed out to her yesterday. With a deep breath and a trembling hand, the pretty young blond slid the door aside and leaned back to watch the "show."

She didn't have to wait long for the action, Tina's mother and her mom's hot twin sister were already out of their dresses and were standing directly in front of the mirror, desperately kissing each other and clutching wildly at each other's huge, flopping tits. Sadie yanked her sister's head back by pulling violently at her hair, while twisting her thumb sized nipple and pulling it far out away from the breast.

"I saw the way you looked at my daughter, I'll bet you want to suck her little ASSHOLE, don't you Bev, DON'T YOU?" Sadie barked.

"OH YESSSSS, please let me, please let me suck it," Bev hissed. Then Sadie stuck out her tongue and shoved it into her sister's mouth, in and out as if fucking her lips with it.

"Get your fucking gear on whore; I'm going to teach you a lesson for being such a slut."

"Yes mistress," Bev answered and turned towards the bed, tearing open several packages of the pantyhose she had purchased.

Tina watched in amazement and shock at the display in front of her, she wondered how many times her father had jacked off while sitting in this very seat. Tina began licking and spitting at her turgid, glossy red nipples as she imagined that her father's cock was hammering her teenage ass as they both got off on mommy's exhibition.

Aunt Bev pulled a pair of red thigh high, patterned stockings onto her legs over her white, crotchless pantyhose, and stepped into her heels. Then she took a pair of shiny crotchless pantyhose that were white at the top with a dark red band at mid thigh and red legs to mimic red thigh highs.

Aunt Bev slid her arms into the pantyhose and pulled them over her, so that her head pushed through the crotch and the waist band was pulled down over her enormous jugs to meet the waist band of the pantyhose on her lower torso.

Tina couldn't believe her eyes, she thought this would be good but had no idea of the depths of her mother's and her aunt's depravity. She lifted and spread her legs, placing her heels on each side of the window as she watched, slowly stroking the wet outer lips of her pussy.

Sadie drew a big black chair over in front of the bed so that it faced the two way mirror, on the back of the chair she clamped a device that had two long, thin fiberglass rods that arched upwards and pointed out away from the chair towards her hidden daughter.

At the end of each rod was a short cord that dangled down. On the seat of the chair, Sadie fastened a thick 7" black rubber dildo to an attachment that was built into the cushion.

Next, she removed her bra and exposed the wide, black rubber bands at the base of each tit that caused them to appear as large white balls, almost separate from her body. Sadie picked up two more of these bands from her vanity and snapped them onto her boobs at the base, constricting the flesh until her tits looked as if they were going to pop.

Small droplets of milk formed at her two inch nipples, when she moved, her boobs bounced around and jets of milk would squirt from the tips. A pair of long, black satin gloves completed her dominatrix outfit as she still was wearing her black seamed stockings and shoes.

While Tina's mother was preparing things, Aunt Bev had pulled one red stocking over her face, tied at the back of her head like a ponytail and had torn openings at her front to release her massive breasts. She was now completely encased in silky hose; red legs, arms and face with a white torso, only her tits, cunt and asshole were exposed to Sadie's whims.

"Get over here now, sister", Bev's twin commanded. Bev rushed over to the chair with an air of desperation, looking her sister in the face. Sadie reached for a small plastic bottle and poured a generous amount of lubricant all over the rubber cock that stood up from the chair, and then tied the ends of the cords to her sister's long rubbery nipples.

As her sister attached the cords Bev pleaded, "Will you let your daughter piss in my mouth like mommy pissed in ours when we first started fucking each other? Please let it happen, OH FUCK, I WANT IT SO BAD."

"Sit down whore," Sadie said calmly. Tina was rubbing her clit now and sucking on her left nipple as she watched in awe, her Aunt Bev slowly bent over and guided the slippery rubber dick towards her asshole, moving up und down slowly until she was able to slide it's entire length into her tingling hole.

"UUUUNNNNGGGG," Bev grunted loudly, rolling her eyes and licking at the inside of the stocking over her face. Sadie's dirty sister sat down fully on the dildo and leaned back into the chair, as she did, the fiberglass rods bent forward and the cords pulled her nipples out far from her body, stretching her tits out into long points.

Tina's mother then bound her sister's forearms to her calves with ropes, tied a rope around each leg just above the knee and around the back of the chair so that her legs were drawn back and spread wide open.

Sadie took a palm full of lube and slathered it over her sister's outstretched tits, leaned in to rub the remainder of the oil all over the bound woman's big, dripping cunt and began kissing her sister's mouth through the stocking, licking her lips and cheeks.

"STICK YOUR TONGUE IN MY PUSSY SIS. STICK IT IN MY PUSSY JUST LIKE YOU STICK IT IN MY MOUTH. SUCK AT MY CUNT LIKE YOU SUCKED ON MOMMY'S. JUST LIKE YOU WANT TO SUCK ON TINA'S," Bev was babbling now, struggling to bounce up and down on the cock in her ass, oiled tits being yanked crazily by the cords, her nipples elongated to an incredible four inches.

Sadie said nothing but started milking her own tits all over her sister's face, Bevy's tongue pushing out against the stocking to catch it in her gaping mouth.

"OH MY GOD," Tina said loudly, not caring, no, hoping they would hear, "FUCK THAT DICK INTO YOUR ASS AUNT BEV. FUCK THAT DICK WITH YOUR ASSHOLE WHILE I PISS ALL OVER YOUR FACE. OH MOTHER, OH MOTHER, FUCK ME TOO MOMMA. FUCK YOUR BABY GIRL TOO. FUCK ME WITH YOUR SQUIRTING NIPPLES UP MY CUNT. I HAVE TO BE FUCKED LIKE THAT MOM, JUST LIKE YOU FUCK YOUR OWN MOMMA AND YOUR SISTER."

Tina shoved three fingers into her ass, then came in a gushing orgasm that caused her to lose control of her entire body and her senses. Her cum was squirting all over the glass and wall, wave after wave of intense pleasure and incestuous lust ravaged her mind and body. Pulse after pulse erupted from her cunt onto the glass in front of her and just as she came. Her tortured aunt, hearing the filthy dialogue through the mirror, was on the verge of coming too.

Bev's eyes were fixed forward with a look of horror; she went rigid and began convulsing, the rods jerking her straining nipples in all directions. Sadie stood over her with one foot up on the leg of the chair, also aware of her daughter's words. Her hand was a blur at her clit with her cunt aimed directly at her sister's face.

Sadie came too, her eyes wild and her tongue out drooling, she began to ejaculate all over her sister's hose encased body. Stream after stream blasted Aunt Bev's blank face. As Tina's mom continued to spray from her open pussy, she grabbed her sister's foot, yanked off her shoe and stuck her toes into her slobbering mouth.

Caught up in the intensity of her climax, she sucked half of the double stockinged foot between her lips. Her screams of pleasure were muffled by the foot gag as her huge, now violet colored, tits bobbed around wildly, flinging white streams everywhere from the distended nipples.

Sadie quickly recovered, released her sister's foot and positioned herself on all fours with her open, drooling mouth directly in front of her sister's sopping, gaping cunt. Bev's whole body was flexed as her asshole squeezed the rubber dildo and she also erupted, screaming incestuous obscenities at the top of her lungs, staring madly as she watched her dear sister gulp down and swallow every drop of her cum.

Tina's lovely aunt bucked up and down on the cock lodged in her rectum, her hose encased arms and legs straining at the bindings. Bev's nylon face was a mask of unadulterated lust as she thrust her thumb sized, bright red clit towards Sadies tongue, shot her last load and went limp.

After a minute or so of recuperation, the barely eighteen year old girl slid from her chair, shut the door to her not so secret window and ran to her bedroom. "I'm going to do it," Tina vowed to herself as she drifted off to sleep, naked except for her silky stockings. "I'm going to eat my own mother's cunt."