Her Mother's Shopping Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She always makes me wear slutty costumes around the house," She continued, "To humiliate me in front of her girlfriends. If I don't expose enough of my body to them, she spanks my naked ass while they're watching, and makes me suck my thumb. Then she'll command me to undress each of them and let them perform any act they choose with me. Mommy lets them spit or pee in my mouth or make me suck an older woman's tits. She'll force me to lick another girl's asshole then kiss her on the mouth. If I beg them to let me cum, they tie me up in a sitting position on the couch and take turns fucking me with strap-on dildoes, while my mom straddles my face and talks dirty to me."

"Oh my god, you're a nasty little whore," Sadie hissed, with her sister's saliva dripping from her lips, as if enacting the role of the girl's mother. "You're going to suck your mommy's pussy right now, come and taste mamma's pussy baby." Sadie drew her knees up to her massive tits and hooked her elbows behind them. Then she pulled back the flesh around her mound to open her oozing hole while pushing down the hood of her clit, further sensitizing the cock-like organ. Clutching herself this way, her clit stood out even more from the mesh panties and Lynn fell to her knees with a wild look in her eyes as she prepared to suck it.

Bev leapt from the bench and onto her knees next to Lynn. She grabbed her behind the head and started kissing her passionately while pinching the girl's nipples together with one hand, then lifted one of her own tits up between their mouths for them both to lick. Sadie watched and jacked off her clit, as their tongues dueled at the nipple between their lips.

After satisfying that urge, Bev positioned herself on the floor, lying on her back behind the skinny little salesgirl so that her face was under her ass. Lynn leaned forward and locked her mouth onto Sadie's three inch clit. "UUUUNNNGGG," Sadie grunted loudly at first contact, her groan echoing in the quiet store. Almost at the same time, Bev pulled the messy cotton panties aside and stuck her tongue deep into Lynn's pink asshole making the waif screech through her pursed lips.

"You like sucking your mamma's pussy, don't you baby?" Sadie moaned, wishing it was Tina's face between her spread legs, "Oh yeah, you're such a dirty, dirty little girl. You're so dirty, mommy's gonna make you suck her cunt when you get home. TELL ME YOU'RE GONNA SUCK YOUR MOMMY'S CUNT TONIGHT, SAY IT, OH GAWD, SAY IT!"

Lynn's fists were grasping the tops of Sadie's stockings and she was rocking back and forth, riding the other twin's tongue, when she looked up obediently at Sadie with wide eyes, saying, "I'm going to suck my own mother's cunt tonight."

"SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT, CUNT," Sadie snapped, jacking her clit off in her face.

Lynn's eyes opened wider, almost with a look of panic. "I'M GOING TO SPREAD MY MOMMY'S LEGS TONIGHT AND LICK THE CUM OUT OF HER PUSSY." The desperate girl said loudly, staring madly, getting into it and off on it, "I'M GONNA LET MY MOTHER FINGER MY PUSSY AND I'M GOING TO SUCK ON HER TIT'S, OHHH GAWD I'M GONNA SUCK ON MY OWN MOTHER'S TITS WHILE SHE FINGERS MY CUNT."

Lynn was worked up into a frenzy now by saying out loud the deepest, darkest fantasies she had never told anyone before, even her closest lover and by the current tryst that had happened so fast between the three women. She started sucking and licking at Sadie's clit now with the vigor of an animal feasting on its prey.

The filthy language and turn of events also had Sadie on the verge of orgasm and she told the girl what was going to happen next. "I squirt when I cum, baby. Momma's gonna squirt cum in your little mouth. Would you like that? Do you want mamma to squirt all over your face?"

"Mmmm, hmmm," Lynn replied, looking up with the long clit between her lips.

"After I cum, I'm going to eat my sister's pussy while you watch. Do you want to see me eat my own sister's pussy, baby?" Sadie cooed.

"OH GOD, YESS," Lynn screamed, licking and sucking as hard as she could while Bev pinched and pulled at her nipples, neglecting her pussy but tongue fucking her ass to avoid making her cum before the sisters could perform for her.

Sadie focused and thought about this girl seducing her mother, but more than that, she thought about her own daughter and how close she was to doing the unspeakable with her. Sadie hit her climax, she began convulsing and her mouth opened as if screaming but no sound escaped, she stuck out her tongue and then started making quick grunting noises. As her pussy unleashed a torrent of spray all over the tiny clerk's face, she groaned with an unearthly howl and yanked at her nipples through her dress.

Lynn surrendered to the shower of cum, smearing it all over her face with her hands, opening her mouth wide to catch and swallow all that she could. Sadie was flopping around everywhere and Lynn had to move her face back and forth to catch the flying cum. Bev rushed to move from underneath the small girl so that she could share the feast. She hopped up, squatted next to her and rubbing her shaved pussy, proceeded to shove her tongue, fresh from the asshole, into Lynn's mouth, full of her sister's ejaculate.

Lynn was beside herself and looked as if she were about to snap. She was so worked up and shocked by the intensity of the twin's sexuality that her whole body was trembling and was looking back and forth at the two sisters as if frightened. Her hand was busy beneath her panties and she was mumbling, as if half incoherent, while Bev cleaned her face and tits with her tongue.

Sadie slid from the bench and embraced the two panting, unquenched females, as they kissed. She brought her face up to theirs to join in with their swirling tongues, and then pulled her dress off over her head. They were all safely hidden from view behind many racks of shoes as Lynn and Bev removed their skirts and tops, then resumed their three way kiss on their knees.

Sadie and Bev sandwiched the delicate girl while she knelt perpendicular to them. Sadie began licking the remnants of her own fluid off of her face and slid her hand into the disoriented clerk's panties, while her sister slurped and sucked the rest off of her dripping wet, pubescent looking nipples. Sadie carefully avoided contact with Lynn's tiny clit, leaving the girl in a state of anticipation as long as she could. After a few minutes of bathing the beauty with their twin tongues, she was directed to remove her soaked panties and seat herself back on the stool to watch them.

Bev stretched out on her back, spread her black, nylon sheathed legs and brought her new shoes up towards her face, then started contorting herself until she was able to lock her ankles behind her head. Sadie was watching the tortured girl's reaction to this while she pulled her elongated, nipples out further from the openings of her red, transparent, underwire bra. A bit of the creamy skin surrounding her nipples protruded about two inches from the holes and her long, dark nipples extended another two from these bulging, white bulbs of flesh.

Sadie pinched and tugged at the very tips of her motherly nipples until little they began to lactate as she situated herself on her knees in front of her sister's folded body. "Do you want to see what our mommy taught us to do when we were your age?" Sadie said, looking at the frantic clerk, kneading her nipples and pointing them at Bev's open cunt, shooting streams of hot milk all over the already glistening wet opening.

"Oh god yes," Lynn blurted, with her two middle fingers moving inside of her," Stick your tongue into your sister's pussy for me. OH GOD, MY PUSSY, I'M FUCKING MY PUSSY. Lynn was completely senseless now and her eyes were like silver dollars. She had never been this far out of control.

Bev was looking straight at Lynn, but her eyes were blank and her mouth was locked open wide with her tongue darting in and out in a grotesque manner. Streams of slobber flowed from her chin onto the two massive globes she clutched between her hands. As Sadie's full, red lips made contact with her sister's straining clitoris, Bev began groaning and smearing the drool around her soft breasts.

Sadie sucked as much of her sister's clit and lips into her mouth as she could, then bobbed her head up and down, pulling the reddish, sensitized flesh sharply outward with each movement, as if sucking a cock. As she slurped and pulled on Bev's cunt, her left hand kept milking her hanging boobs for Lynn's pleasure as well as her own.

Soon, this obscene display drove Lynn into a mind bending climax. Naked, except for the white boots, her two fingers pounded noisily into her tight pussy while the fingers of her other hand made circling motions around her clit. "UGH-UGH-UH, OH MOM, OH MOM, I'M FUCKING IT, UGH-UGH, OH GOD, FUCK ME, FUCK MY MOM." She babbled incoherently as the orgasm raged through her twitching body.

Hearing the shocking, insane ramblings and watching the petite little girl come, pushed Bev into her own release, which had been building since she exposed herself to her niece that morning. Howling, her body expelled a copious shower of clear, watery cum into her sister's waiting mouth, then another and another until she wound down and her face settled into a look of pure serenity.

After a few "Whews" and "Oh my gods" the slightly embarrassed trio cleaned themselves and the immediate area up the best they could, got dressed and tried to compose themselves. The twins paid for the two pairs of shoes, exchanged phone numbers with the frazzled sales clerk and headed for the parking lot.

"That was fucking incredible!" Bev exclaimed as her sister started the car, "Do you think she'll really do it sis? You think she'll get together with her mom?"

"The question is, will Tina?" Sadie answered as she pulled from the parking space and headed to lunch. She hadn't even tried on her new shoes.

12