Her Mother's Special Room Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AH-AAAAGGGGHHH," Sadie screamed in tormented pleasure and exploded into her sister's face as she stared straight ahead with an expression of terror into her daughter's eyes. "UUUUHHHGG-GGHH," Sadie grunted as she threw her head back and surrendered to the rush of overpowering spasms in her groin. She tossed her black hair from side to side and twisted her pulsating clit as her cum sprayed and drenched the tan nylon over Bev's gaping lips.

Sadie's heavy boobs bounced and swung, flinging oil and milk from the wobbling mounds of white flesh as the orgasm ravished her experienced, womanly body and then subsided. Bev held her sister's sphincter tightly between her middle finger and thumb, pinching sharply until she felt the contractions diminish then slowly withdrew as she sucked the remains of Sadie's cum from the hose in her mouth.

Tina looked like she had just seen a ghost as she humped away at the unsuitable amount of rubber in her pussy and watched her aunt rise from the floor and start sucking greedily at her sister's bulging nipples. Sadie allowed her sister to nurse for a moment as she took in the effect that their preliminary initiation was having on the inexperienced girl. "Did you like that baby," Sadie purred with glassy eyes. "Are you getting wet watching your mommy?"

"Oh god mommy, I need to cum again, I want to cum so bad I can taste it." Tina cried.

"Soon baby," Her mother comforted, "It won't be long now honey, mommy's gonna fuck her baby soon. Just let mommy finish milking her titties and then we'll take care of that naughty little pussy of yours." Bev began running her hands up und down her own body in heated anticipation of what would transpire next between them as Sadie traced her gloved index finger along her daughter's calf on her way to the tray of tools.

To be continued...

12