Her Mouth on the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart sank a little at that, I was really hoping she would be instantly hooked. Then the quote of 'guys are turned on with their eyes, girls are turned on with their mind' flashed through my head. Yup, that was it, now I had a plan.

"OK babe, tell you what... Give me 60 minutes, and if it doesn't work we can try something different."

"What? You want me to watch this for a whole hour? Are you serious? By then I will be so turned off by dicks that I may not even want yours."

"I never said to watch that for that long, I just said give me the time. What I want is for you to lay on the bed with your laptop and a glass of wine. Open a new firefox window and go to your that literotica.com site and find your favorite story. Oh don't look at me like that, I know you try to hide it but I know better."

Her cheeks started to turn a little red, so she tried to cover her embarrassment with a giggle.

"Busted! Yes I know that you know I read stories there, I just didn't expect to hear you say it like that. So now what did you want? Please continue."

"Allright, so you have two windows open; one of the camera feed and one of your dirty stories. Pick your favorite couple of stories and read them one after another. Or start with one, and read the related story links. Anyhow, I want that camera feed to be playing in the background while you read, and I want you to be able to see it. Wear something presentable but teasing. Then in an hour or so after I finish cleaning up and stuff out here I will come in to check on you."

"So you just want me to read porn stories for an hour while you do housework? How can this not be the best deal ever?"

Karen laughed at her own comment and stood up. The laptop under her arm, her glass in one hand and a full bottle of wine in the other, she made her way to the bedroom.

She rolled her eyes at me as she carried her computer to the bedroom, but her smirk told me she wasn't really that upset by my "orders". Honestly a little shocked, it took me a moment to digest what could possibly happen tonight. My brain buzzed with possibilities, the thoughts alone were enough to make my mini-me swell a bit in anticipation. Not just for tonight, but also ideas for next weekend. Or Tuesday. Whatever.

While straightening up the living room I turned on the stereo to cover up any extra noises we may make later. Opening my own bottle of wine, I enjoyed two glasses while working. We weren't getting drunk, just enough of a buzz to be silly and to drop our defenses a little.

After a half hour or so I decided to check on Karen. Walking into the bedroom I saw Karen laying on the bed reading a story, and the video feed from the webcam chatting site was open behind it. Not enough to show the site's chat window, just the video. She had not heard me come in, so I just stood there watching. Naturally, the incoming video was some guy jerking off. Her feed showed her from chin to mid-stomach. Even from this far back I could see two points in the front of her shirt. A quick glance at her back showed the lack of visible bra hardware.

Then I realized Karen was wearing a different shirt. She had changed clothes, wearing only a loose tank top and a lightweight skirt. Looking again, I saw she had also put on a "privacy" device -- an opera mask. Only covering the eyes and nose, it seemed to be just barely enough to disguise her identity from anyone except people who knew her well. At first I was going to laugh at her, but decided it was perfect. Of course, I had to put mine on also!

"Hey babe, come on over" she said, finally noticing me and waving me over, "you don't need to change, just have a seat next to me."

"Sure thing. Anything interesting yet?"

"Nope, nothing yet. Just a bunch of cock shots. It was fun for a few minutes, but now it's getting kind of boring. Luckily it changes every 30 seconds. Of course, it may be more interesting if your cock was in me when I watch, but by itself it gets old real quick. At least I'm not really paying much attention to it, but focusing on the story is nice, it's getting me all hot and bothered."

It was feeling surreal now. We were watching video feeds of people masturbating while we sat on the bed drinking wine and making small talk. Hoping to keep her attention from drifting and losing the moment, I put my hand on the back of her thigh, just an inch or so up her skirt. She squirmed a bit and I took the opportunity to move a few inches higher.

Then the video switched to a scene of a couple having sex! It was from about 10 feet away, and they were in the doggy style position. He was thrusting furiously, but we didn't get to see any more since the feed automatically switched out after 10 seconds. Karen and I looked at each other and smiled.

"See babe, there really ARE more people on this site than some 20-year-old jerking off in his bed. Now we just have to find a couple that won't skip us."

Moving my hand all the way up her leg, I found that just like I expected, she wasn't wearing panties. And not completely expected, her pussy was already wet. Taking full advantage of that, my fingers went further, stroking her lips and randomly brushing against her clit.

"MMMMmmmm, that feels good. This feels so damn dirty though."

"Tell me why, hon, tell me exactly why it's so dirty. I wanna hear you say it."

She wiggled her ass at me a little before starting.

"You know exactly why! We are broadcasting a video of us while you play with my pussy, and I'm staring at a guy rubbing his big cock. Reminds me of yours actually. He's looking at me and jacking off while you have your fingers on my pussy. There, how do you like that?"

We heard a "Hell ya!" over the computer speakers at the same time I said it. Karen and I laughed right away, looking at each other.

On impulse, I lay down with my face by her hips and flipped up the back of her skirt, letting it settle on the small of her back. Before she could react, I gave her two firm swats on her ass cheek. The slap of skin on skin was sharp in the room, and a small red spot appeared right where my hand had just been.

From the computer we heard "Lookin' good baby, turn a little so I can see your ass!"

This guy just seemed weird so I hit the 'next' button to get the next participant loaded up. Waiting for the screen to load, Karen turned to look back at me.

"You better watch out doing that stuff buddy, you know I like a bit of spanking. Do that again and I may not let you get away with it. And wipe that grin off of your face."

"What makes you think that I would have a problem with that?" I responded. "So why don't you make this easy for me and get up on your knees so I don't tweak my neck?"

Karen looked back kind of confused as I knelt on the floor and eased between her legs, my face just behind her ass. A slight blush crept over her face as she realized what I had in mind. But that sure didn't stop her as she practically jumped to her knees and shoved her body back towards my face.

The last thing I saw on my way down was the video feed had changed. There were two 20-something girls watching, and their jaws both dropped in shock as they saw my face disappear between Karen's thighs. Apparently they didn't have a microphone since I hear Karen start typing to them. She was only slightly distracted as she was responding very well to the warm-up my tongue had started.

A few clicks of the mouse told me she was skipping through more people, but I paid it no attention, my focus was at the tip of my tongue. Moving a hand up, my thumb started teasing her clit occasionally. I wasn't trying to make her cum just yet, I wanted to get her hot and keep her there as long as possible.

With my new view on the bed, I saw she had put her dildo behind the laptop, and I just saw the tip poking out. As soon as I realized what it was, I pulled back from her and reached over to retrieve her toy. With a flick of my wrist, I tossed it on the bed right in front of her. I also caught a view I had not expected. She had messed with the front of her tanktop, and the cleavage shot she was giving was impressive. It was just "that far" from showing her nipples. Karen caught me looking and gave me a big smile.

"Oh come on, it's not like we know anyone on this site. Besides, I'm guessing this shirt is going to be on the floor soon anyway."

Totally in shock, I couldn't reply as I moved back behind her. This was completely out of character for her, not any one thing, but everything going on just now. I was starting to wonder if I had created a monster!

"Well fine then you big tease. As long as my tongue is anywhere around your pussy, you should be giving your rubber boyfriend there a blowjob. How's that work for you?"

Not waiting for her answer, I quickly got back to work. My tongue still had the good part of a novel to write in, around, and on her pussy. A muffled moan came from up front, and I stifled a giggle as she tried to say something around the cock filling her mouth.

As involved as I was with my midnight snatch snack, it seemed like just a few minutes had passed before Karen reached back and grabbed my hair to make me stop.

"Dammit Mark, this just isn't fair" she said, "all this attention is almost too much for me. And broadcasting all this to the internet is killing my mood. It's just too weird for me right now."

Disappointed but understanding, I leaned back to rest on my knees. Looking at her laptop, the video feed showed a guy's hand blurring as he tried to rub one out before by beautiful wife disappeared from his screen. 'Sorry dude' I thought as I saw her hand reach for the touchpad. Next!

The next feed on the screen showed a guy from the neck to knees. Karen blurted out an involuntary "Ooooohhh" at his chiseled physique, and I looked at her face as her eyes dropped to check the package below the muscles. An average cock for an above-average build, but the look on Karen's face was still pure lust.

Suddenly I wondered if the 'glazed donut' look on my face was visible to this guy as I still knelt behind Karen's bare ass. Honoring her request to stop eating her out didn't mean I couldn't fuck her, right? So as silently as I could, I unfastened my pants and pushed them to the floor as I stood. My cock was still at attention as I lined up behind her, and without a pause I leaned forward.

Her soaking wet pussy welcomed my cock, almost seeming to pull me in deeper as I sank in all the way, my cock completely disappearing as I pulled her ass up against my hips.

"Holy shit Mark! Ohhh damn!" Karen yelled out, burying her face in the blanket below her.

As exquisite as her pussy felt wrapped around my cock, I had to stick to my plan. Pulling out halfway, I eased back inside of her. Slowly moving back and forth, I thrusted into her only five or six times before stopping again, as deep inside of her as I could get. Leaning forward to get that last quarter inch of depth made me fall forward, my hands landing on the blanket on either side of her.

Without thinking I reached forward to her shirt and pulled it down the last few inches it needed to go to fully expose both breasts. Now freed, they shook slightly from her movements as she pushed her hips into me. My hands found her full breasts and squeezed them together briefly. Moving my hands down to her ribs I pulled her back to me and stood up straight, making her stand up on her knees.

Realizing I was now baring her breasts to the stud on the camera, I reached back up to play with them. Moving and squeezing them for the enjoyment of the three of us, she moaned in pleasure. It sounded as she could cum at any moment, but I couldn't let this end just yet.

"Sorry babe, I almost forgot about the camera. Looks like he's enjoying you almost as much as I am."

Karen jerked in realization, looking down at the screen to see her picture. From mid-thigh to the top of her neck was exposed, minus where my hands were covering. She jerked slightly as she stopped her near-orgasm and tried to fix her shirt. Just as we both looked back at the screen, the muscled voyeur started to cum. A white missile landed in front of the camera, and the next hit the camera obscuring the view of him.

With a half moan and half groan, she finally pushed my hands out of the way. Her hand jetted out to stop the video feed, and she fell to the bed with a 'thump' and lay still. She rolled over slowly, no longer caring about her tousled clothing and gave me a glare.

"That was so fucking mean, I can't believe it. I don't know if I'm pissed that you did it or pissed that you stopped doing it. I'm so fucking turned on right now, but I still need a minute to recover and let my brain calm down!"

Then she dropped her eyes to see my cock still standing at attention, pointing straight at her. She reached out to grab it and squeezed a little as her face relaxed into a soft smile.

Shaking my finger at her, I shook my head.

"Nope, sorry babe. Remember, you wanted me to stop, but you didn't say to stop 'what' exactly, so I just wanted to tease a bit more. I'll go now and leave you to your story. But by the time I leave the room you need to fix your clothes, restart the video, and get back into your story. Two rules though -- you can't show nudity if I'm not with you, and you can't cum if I'm not with you, OK?"

"Sure babe, easy enough. You damn tease. Now get the hell out of here so I can calm down."

"On my way out, sexy. Don't forget though, you still owe me about 20 minutes of reading and watching time. I will be back soon enough."

Using the unspoken excuse of re-starting the video, I reached for the laptop, but was really looking at the story title she was reading. Karen slapped my hand away before I could click the button though.

"HEY buddy, I will start it when I'm ready, not while my tits are hanging out, thank you very much!"

She sounded mad, but I could still tell she was only playing. Grinning, I moved away and fixed my clothes on the way out of the room. At the door, I stopped to look back at my dear wife. Her clothes were fixed and the video was running again. She was reading the story and seemingly unaware I was still there.

On a hunch I left the door open a crack as I left. Just enough to catch a glimpse of her without her being able to see me. Halfway down the hall, I stopped and went back and looked in on her. She was being good as I expected her to be, but I was checking to make sure her phone was still nearby.

Quickly typing out a text, I waited for it to arrive, then saw her open it and shake her head. My message of "you can still use your toy if you want!" was followed surprisingly quickly. No sooner had she put her phone down than she picked up the toy and put it between her legs. It didn't seem to make any noise, so she just seemed to want the feeling of it there. Just a small tease.

Back in the kitchen, I got out my laptop and browsed to the story site and found the same story she was reading. After a quick scan of the story, it looked to be about a card game at a party. Not that unique, but this one had the twist of having a lot of playing, teasing, toys, soft-swapping, and voyeurism. Just enough similarities to what we were doing to really get her in the mood. That explained part of her reactions, but it was also enough to guide my next moves. The story wouldn't take all that long to read, but maybe the suggested stories at the end would keep the same topic thread.

Now it hit me that I had time to kill, and I was bored. But I was also hooked on those damn stories, so I started to read a few as well. Before I knew it, the clock showed I was about 10 minutes late for my next entrance. Closing the laptop, I headed back to the room. I chuckled as I realized that my cock was already throbbing before I got to the bedroom door!

Peeking in through the small crack in the door, I stared in shock at my wife. She had traded her skirt for a pair of crotchless panties, and her shirt for one of my button-down dress shirts. It was too small for me, but it fit her just right since she had left it unbuttoned and tied the tails together around her stomach. As she moved around, her bouncing breasts moved everywhere, showing wonderful amounts of cleavage, but never falling out of the shirt. I wanted so badly to shove my face between them, but barely restrained myself from busting through the door.

True to what I had asked, she wasn't showing nudity, but it was so damn close that it almost hurt to watch. Painfully close, all I wanted was 'that much' more for my eyes to be truly happy with the view. Her purple rubber boyfriend was nicely filling the space in the crotchless panties as she paraded for her new audience of one. The audience that was new every 20 seconds.

With the new dynamic of playtime I was watching, the thoughts in my head changed radically. Stripping down to nothing in mere seconds, clothing flying randomly as I flung them off, I burst through the door before my pants hit the floor.

Karen jumped as I called to her. "Holy shit, babe! That's so damn hot!"

She stopped her playing and turned to face me. Her knees were spread beneath her on the bed, the purple boyfriend stuck in place between the blanket and pussy. She groped her breasts for me, creating an awesome view of boob flesh swelling out between the gap in the open shirt. Karen raised her arms, clasping her hands together over her head, and shook her body back and forth to make her breasts bounce wonderfully together for me.

"You like the change babe?" she asked innocently, "I thought you would like this tease a bit more than the other outfit. You know it's just for you..."

Shaking my head, I replied with a smile "No it isn't just for me, but I damn sure appreciate it! This was to show off for your internet friends and yourself too. But I get something they don't. I get to feast on it with more than just my eyes!"

She grinned and nodded her head. "So come and get it then!"

"And now both them and I get a new treat. Now show me what you have been showing everyone else, plus any extras you want. It's my turn to watch too."

Karen turned back to look at her laptop and saw the feed change to another guy. He was dressed, and did not seem to be paying attention. She glanced at me and whispered "Let's see how long before he notices."

She moved to make room and waved me up to lay down beside her. She moved the laptop around, checking a few times to make sure the camera's view was just right and turning off the auto-skip feature to stay connected to Mr. Oblivious.

Karen climbed over me and got back on her hands and knees, her side to the computer. She put her face against my cock, licking and lightly sucking on the sides of it but not taking it in her mouth. Her teasing was starting to build up, but before I could grab her hair, she lay her cheek on my stomach to face the camera, and opened her mouth, sliding her face towards my feet.

At an almost painfully slow pace, my rigid cock filled her mouth, and she only stopped moving when she had taken all she could handle. Lifting up her hands she balanced on her knees, her upper body held up by my cock buried in her face. Her hands now free she ripped off her shirt and tossed it to the side. The only clothing on her body now was the mask and the crotchless panties.

Slowly, and for emphasis, she gave me the slowest blowjob in history, all the while staring into the camera lens. The oblivious guy now noticed and his jaw dropped at the sight greeting him. He started talking in another language, but it was clear he was begging her for more. Karen pulled my cock from her mouth making a sucking 'pop' noise he could hear as she smiled at him. She stroked my cock with one hand while she pointed at him.

He backed up so she could see more of him and dropped his pants, and within 20 seconds of him seeing us, he was standing in the middle of his living room jacking off to the sight of her continuing to suck my cock passionately. Then she blew a kiss at him and waved, and clicked on the 'next' button to start the next parade of horny lonely guys.