Her Mouth on the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mouse now forgotten, the next painfully slow five minutes cycled through about 15 different guys seeing my wife with her face full of my cock and my hands full of her soft wonderful boobs. Then I saw a bored looking woman show up on camera and I reached to stop the cycling. Karen moved her head so my cock was straight up and down and continued her painfully-slow blowjob, making a point of showing off my cock to another woman.

This other woman moved her camera around for us to get a full body shot, letting us see her stand up and drop her bathrobe to reveal her naked body before sitting back down. She put her feet up on the table and pulled a dildo from her robe's pocket and started to play with her pussy. A tease for herself as she slid the tip up and down her lips, then we heard the noise of the vibrating start but it was quickly muffled as she eased it inside of her wet passage.

Not to be outdone, Karen moved her own body a little so her ass was facing the camera. My cock still in a good viewing position for the other woman, Karen also showed her own dildo inside herself through the slit in her panties. She turned on the motor to match as she stroked it in and out, both ladies now moving their hands at the same pace.

Karen's face was turning red as she looked at me. "Alright already - that damn toy just isn't good enough. Put your legs on either side of the laptop. It's my turn. I need the real thing already! You showed off my body to some guy, now I'm going to show off the one thing this girl wants to see!"

Karen moved out of the way so I could re-position, and the other girl removed her toy and leaned toward the camera for a better view. I held up my cock for her to see as it filled the center of the screen. Using only the fingertips of both hands, I stroked myself for her as she turned off her toy and put it between her boobs. Of course Karen was still right there watching, enjoying the fact that another woman was fantasizing about my cock.

Talking to the other girl, Karen said "Do you like his cock?"

"MMM, ya I do. Makes me wish I had a real one to play with right now."

"Do you want my husband's cock between your boobs too? Can you feel him pulsing against your chest?"

"Oh hell ya. I want more of him. And quickly dammit!"

"Where should I put his cock for you?"

The other girl paused, then leaned down so we could see her face. "I want to suck him. You do it for me though. Make me jealous of you for having him!"

Karen looked at me and smiled knowingly. "See? I told you other women still want a hot married guy like you. Now watch me be her proxy slave for a few minutes."

Turning back to the camera Karen moved slightly to rub her breasts across my cock, copying the motions of our chat partner. As the other girl moved her toy to her lips, Karen copied her. Licking her lips liberally, Karen used my cock to trace circles around her mouth, licking my throbbing purple head randomly enough to make me twitch.

My eyes were riveted on the other girl. As she deep-throated the toy I almost felt her lips slide down my entire cock as Karen's copied her actions. The girls moved in unison for a few minutes to my absolute pleasure until the Karen stopped to address her double.

"Come on honey, this is too much for him and not enough for us! We need to move lower, and in a hurry!"

"I thought you'd never ask" she replied, "fill us up already!"

Karen turned her ass to face me and put her legs on either side of my hips in a reverse cowgirl. She blocked most of my view, but there was just enough to see the other girl's hand drop between her legs and attack her pussy as Karen lowered herself onto me.

"Oh ya, that's the spot" Karen moaned to us all, "it feels so damn good to get the real thing finally!"

The only response from the computer was a few loud moans getting more drawn-out.

"Faster, dammit, faster! Fuck him so hard for me!"

Karen leaned forward and put her hands on my knees for balance. Her knees moved a bit further out. Starting fast and getting faster, Karen rode me hard, slamming her ass into my hips as hard as she could. I grabbed her ass to help guide her faster and deeper onto me. To help the show-off for our new friend, Karen lifted up as far as possible, showing as much of my cock as she could before slamming down, burying me to the hilt inside her velvety hot pussy.

I was having trouble concentrating on anything just now. The view of Karen's body, with the stranger behind her on the screen was enchanting, their bodies moving and writing together. The noises they both made were blending together; I no longer knew which woman was moaning and screaming what.

With a intense scream, the girl on the other side of the internet curled up slightly as her body clenched in pleasure. My eyes locked onto her boobs as they bounced in the throes of her passion. My eyes moved to Karen as she rammed herself onto my cock, but my eyes jerked back to the screen as our remote girl disappeared. She was quickly replaced by a man and woman sitting together. Their eyes got wide as they absorbed what they were seeing.

The new couple was fully dressed and Karen blurted out "No time for dressed people" as she clicked 'next' and the view changed to an average looking guy stroking a better-than-average cock. Karen's hand quickly flew back to my knees as she moaned out in pleasure.

I was basically ignored as she rode my cock and stared at the screen. Driving herself as deep as possible onto my cock as she could, she yelled to the screen "Cum for me dammit, cum for me now! I need to see you cumming."

Looking to our video feed was mesmerizing. Watching as Karen fucked herself deeply on my cock, her boobs reaching out to the camera as they bounced and swayed with the motions of her fucking me captured my gaze. My live view was inline with the screen and showed the sides of her boobs as they swung wildly.

It was all too much to take and I couldn't hold back any more. With an unstoppable power, my whole body rocked in the intense rush of feeling!

My hips beat a staccato against Karen's thrusts.

My eyes rolled back in my head as it arched against the mattress. The tight grip I has on her ass failed in our flailing motions as I lurched to one side and Karen leaned forward.

Hot stream after hot stream of cum erupted out of my cock, shooting deeply into my wife as my hands fought for a grip on her. One hand felt her hip and I locked onto it, and my other went between her ass cheeks. I felt wetness as I realized my thumb squeezed into her pussy for just a moment before being pushed out. I grabbed tightly and felt ass cheek under my fingertips, but my thumb felt a resistance. Then without realizing it or intending to, my thumb pressed on and felt the resistance give way as it slipped easily into her brown-eye, stopping half way into her ass.

That was all it took. Karen's words were gibberish as she felt my cock explode inside of her pussy, and she rocked her body with the release she had been waiting for. Part way into her orgasm, she yelled out "FUCK YA, he's cumming for me now!"

She was screaming out just as my thumb dipped into her and she screamed louder for a moment before lifting her arm and biting into her hand to silence herself. I still had no control over myself as she started to cum again, pushing her hips farther back against me, fucking herself on my cock and thumb.

Totally spent, my whole body relaxed and I could feel every ounce of my energy drift away as my throbbing cock shuddered it's last shiver. Karen's body continued to shake randomly as she wound down, and I was almost surprised to feel both my arms laying at my sides, I didn't remember them falling.

Karen's hips were still shaking, and I could feel my softening cock slowly slipping out of her velvet embrace. She fell forward on the bed, breathing as hard and as deeply as I was. For the next several minutes, that is all we knew. I could not move if I wanted to.

As my lovely wife stirred and moved herself into a sitting position, she jerked me back to reality. I sat next to her as we cuddled for a minute. Only then did we both look up at the same time to see the video feed feature another guy jerking off to the sight of my wife's boobs filling his screen.

The moment had passed, and neither of us was interested in sex just then. Anything but sex. No stimulation! Please! Not that!

She closed the laptop's lid, and we settled back against each other sharing a deep sense of fulfillment. My brain wasn't working quite right yet, but it still felt surreal. Did this all really just happen?

We couldn't speak for the next few minutes, it just felt too weird.

A three minute job of cleaning up was all we could do, and it mostly was pushing stuff off the bed and covering the whole pile with the throw blanket from the foot of the bed. That much was an effort that was almost 'too much' for either of us.

Completely exhausted and feeling completely and totally satisfied, we barely made it under the blankets. Pulling her close to me was the last thing I remember of that night.

The next morning we woke up late. The awkward feeling was still there. It was almost the same feeling as when you wake up still living in the dream that ended when your eyes open.

"Good morning babe" I said softly.

"Same to you, hon" she replied.

The 20 second pause felt like hours after that before I could talk again.

"So... Last night... Did all of that really just..."

"Stop. Just wait," she replied, "unless we had the same dream, then yes it did."

Another long pause... I tried to say something, but she cut me off again.

"Just wait babe. Whatever we were thinking, we still need to get it right in our heads. It was hot as hell, but maybe we can discuss it all later tonight?"

After another pause, she turned to me and smiled. "And maybe with another bottle of wine too..."

She turned away and got out of bed. Walking to the bathroom, she shook her naked ass knowing I was watching. Turning halfway back to me at the doorway, she gave me a smile and wagged her finger at me.

Getting out of bed to shower with her, I thought "Yup, this could be the start of something really interesting!"