Her Naked Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers

She pulled the strangely shaped hard pink dildo from the head of the bed and fingered the bulbous head lovingly. The large egg side of the undulating shape wedged inside her own pussy and a wonderful line of bumpy ridges curved up and over her clit before extending out into a tapering mass that looked less like an actual cock and more like a battering ram. Kissing the succulent lips and enjoying the reciprocation in Julia's kisses she positioned herself between her lover's legs. Then with her mouth devouring Julia's, Paula plunged into her hard and deep without any warning, savoring the cries of shock tinged with pain.

She slid in and out of her awkwardly at this angle, their thighs rubbing against one another. Unable to help herself she bit the soft lower lip of her lover to hear that sound again as she began to slowly move in and out of her, her own pussy spasming around the delightful buzzing of its intruder. To her surprise Julia's hand came up to cup her face and deepen this kiss once more adding to her arousal but Paula hadn't expected her to give in so soon. She had wanted to take her virtue, her incorruptibility, she wanted Julia to become a slave to her desires and she knew this was only the first small step to having her in the way she really wanted.

Paula took her hands and held them above her head as she began to fuck her harder and faster. Her own breasts were bouncing and knocking against Julia's creating wonderful sensation for her. She opened her eyes and looked up at Paula her gaze laced with both arousal and fear. That was exactly what Julia needed and loved and gave her the power she so craved over Julia. She hadn't wanted her to just give in she wanted to overcome her. Triumph over her reluctance, know that Julia both craved and was afraid of the pleasure she was receiving and what it meant for her future.

"You are mine now, so very mine," her voice was husky with heat and desire, and she thrust hard up into Julia's pussy making her gasp pleasurably. She took the hands she had been holding above Julia's head and placed them on her own breasts. If she wanted to become an active participant in her own debauching then it would be on Paula's terms. She kept her hands over the top of Julia's and forced her to explore the soft flesh and tease at the hard long nipples eventually bending over and lifting Julia's head to feed her one of the pink nubs.

"Oh yeah, just like that." Paula moaned as Julia rolled her tongue between sucking on the sensitive hard pink bud and she ground her hips making the dildo that locked them together move in delicious slow circles.

"Please fuck me again," it was barely a whisper but Paula smiled wickedly at the colour filled face of Julia, knowing it had cost her a lot to say those words. Deciding to push her further, she withdrew the dildo from her lover and ordered her to move down to the edge of the bed. Julia moved warily lying back with her legs dangling from the edge of the bed while Paula came to stand in front of her. Paula lifted each leg bending it at the knee and placing the foot close to her ass, then she pushed her knees outward exposing the whole plain of her lover's pussy to her view.

"So fucking sexy," she smacked the deliciously wet pussy hard then moved to plunge into her once more, fucking hard and fast revelling in the cries of pain and pleasure Julia was making. The egg vibrating and buffeting against the walls of her own hot pussy Paula felt the tell-tale signs of her beginning orgasm and lowered a hand to rub and tease at Julia's clit. She ploughed until she was sure of her impending orgasm then pinched and twisted the slippery nub of flesh making Julia scream out her painful orgasm and thrash on the bed. The scream was all Paula needed to tip over the edge herself into oblivion and she collapsed forward onto of her lover moaning in a low tone and gasping for air.

Paula carefully removed the dildo placing it on the bed beside Julia's head and kissed her softly but deeply. "You're mine now," she murmured turning her head towards the bright pink toy, pressing the shiny wet egg against Julia's lips. "Get to know that taste, it is me and you will not only come to love it but crave it." Paula watched intently as Julia's tongue tentatively licked out once. "I can give you so much pleasure, if you accept that for now and forever, you are mine to lick and suck and fuck and ultimately love."

"Clean it with your tongue my love, really taste it," Paula sat up and straddled Julia's body in a position of power and fed her the toy. Her eyes glued to her face as she struggled to take the large egg into her mouth. Horny but satisfied she placed the toy across her tits and crooned, "Now close your eyes and rest for a few minutes." Once again Julia closed her eyes on command and Paula smiled, this was almost too easy but just in case she wanted some extra leverage, especially if she wanted to take it as far as she had dreamed of it being.

Retrieving her camera silently, she stood at the edge of the bed and took photo's silently of the wet and glossy cum soaked pussy of her lover as she lay with a double dildo resting on her beasts. "So fucking sexy," she murmured and a slow smile curled the corners of Julia's mouth and her eyes flicked open to look up at Paula who was poised to take another photo.

"No," she squealed flailing her hands in an attempt to cover herself.

"Oh don't be silly, I just fucked you until you screamed and now you get shy?" Paula laughed and flopped onto the bed beside her. "You're gorgeous and I just want a few reminders of just how wonderful our first time together was, that's all. No one will ever see them, as long as you keep making me happy."

Julia looked at Paula in horror realising exactly what she was saying, "Oh God, what have I done?"

"Well you have made me the happiest woman in the world this morning," Paula smiled enjoying her moment "and I am sure you will do everything you can to keep it that way." She leaned forward to kiss Julia who stared at her frozen in shock. "You loved it, you even begged me to keep fucking you. You know you want this as much as I do. So you have nothing to worry about, do you? It will be our secret holiday and then you can go back to your boring family and pretend that you are happy with your normal boring suburban life."

Julia spent the rest of the day learning what it meant to make Paula happy. She had listened carefully as Paula showed her how to clean and maintain the dildo they had and would use often. That would be her job now as would all the menial tasks of cooking and cleaning. Paula seemed to delight in Julia's obvious discomfort at remaining nude, constantly commenting on her body and touching her in the most intimate of ways, keeping her on edge and horny often leading into small pleasurable moments in which Paula began to teach Julia how to make her truly happy.

As the afternoon sun hit the horizon Paula led Julia out on the back deck. Unable to help herself her head swivelled around in panic that she would be seen by neighbours or passers-by. "You have nothing to worry about," Paula rolled her eyes. "You have a fabulous figure, just looking at you makes me hot for more of it." She laughed as the colour crept back into Julia cheeks. "My god you're so adorably sexy when you blush, now come sit with me." Paula reclined on a sun lounger and moved her legs to the side so Julia could sit on the bottom of it beside her and then pulled her down into a soft embrace and kissed her.

"This is perfect," she said softly having manoeuvred so they were lying intertwined on the one sun lounger as the sky darkened above them on the sultry summer night. "Just perfect, you have made me happier today than I have ever felt." Her fingers played idly with one of Julia's nipples. "I always knew it could be this good between us."

Julia said nothing, guilt and shamed warred with the feelings of arousal she felt in the arms of her long-time friend and new lover. Moments before she had brought Paula to a screaming orgasm, as she learned more about how to make her happy. She had felt some small pride in being able to do that when she had never even seen another woman's pussy before let alone licked, sucked or finger fucked it. She admitted that she had liked it, the musky scent and taste appealed to her and Paula had encouraged her to masturbate with her free hand so they could cum together. She just found it so hard to reconcile the feelings she had during the acts with the guilt and shame that washed over her afterwards fuelled by Paula's constant taunting remarks. It was as if she got off as much on Julia's humiliation as she did during the acts themselves.

Each time Julia found herself feeling an intimate bond with her lover after coming down from her orgasmic high, Paula would impress upon her that it was she that was in control and that Julia now belonged to her. It had only been one day but she could feel the truth of the words like chains becoming tighter around her each time she said it. Paula's caresses were becoming more insistent as they lay there and Julia looked up into her eyes seeing the heated look that usually preceded another round of fucking, her pussy ached from the amount of use it had received today and she hoped this quiet moment would go on a little longer.

"What would you like to eat tonight? I guess I should start making something," she smiled.

"You," Paula smiled and kissed her, "I just can't get enough of you. I guess we should eat though. Let's go see what we have, yesterday seems a lifetime ago doesn't it." Julia nodded and mumbled her agreement as they stood up and walked back inside. Paula made a pitcher of cocktails and disappeared for a few minutes while Julia put a frozen quiche in the oven and made a simple salad. When she came back she held her camera and their phones in a small lock box. With the dildo they had used that morning sitting onto top of it.

"I was so wrapped up in you I almost forgot my promise, we should call home before we get too carried away again." Paula said lightly but withdrew her camera at the same time, snapping a picture of the naked Julia preparing dinner and then looking back through the ones she had taken earlier leaving a particularly lewd shot of Julia eating her pussy in the digital display on the counter beside Julia's phone.

"Leave it on speaker so I can say hi to your guys too," she gave a wide smile. Not once had she ever said she would use the photos against Julia but the threat was there and Julia looked between Paula and the camera before calling her home number. Her mother answered. She had a short stilted conversation finding out that Cam was working late before Danny came on the phone making her smile. Her son was her life and there was nothing she would ever do to risk hurting him. He told her all about his day as five year olds do and told her he missed her. She promised to be home soon and told him to look after Grandma before hanging up.

"He's so precious," Paula grinned, "Like you in so many ways. Not like my spoilt brats," she laughed then picked up her own phone.

"Hi Jett it's me," Paula said as Julia listened to only her side of the conversation. "Oh yeah, it's fabulous, better than I ever could have expected... Yeah, Julia is just as happy as I am... I will be home on the weekend sometime... The brats giving you any grief?... Good... yep, love you.. bye." She hung up and grinned at Julia, "Jett says Hi."

"Oh God, he knows it's me you're here with?" She died a little inside.

"Of course he does, we have a very open relationship these days. I told you that," she laughed. "Don't worry he would never tell Cam. We all know Cam is even more uptight than you are." Her laughter rang out around the large open living area. "Cam likes you in those baggy clothes that hide your unbelievable figure. Jett and I both think you have the figure of an Amazonian goddess. Look at you tall and fit and firm and curvy. So sexy that I can't help but want you all the time," she had moved close to Julia and traced a hand up over her hip to her breast and grabbed it with force, her fingers and nails digging into the soft flesh making Julia whimper softly.

With each passing moment and event in their day, Paula had become bolder and more aggressive. The phone calls home had sealed Julia's fate in Paula's mind and by the end of their time together she would have made Julia her own personal sex slave, that she could have amorous getaways with several times a year, without jeopardising her public life and career. The thought of it made her quiver in sheer delight. There was a long way to go yet but this first day had been more than she had hoped for and it wasn't over yet.

Paula backed Julia up against the fridge and kissed her hard, pulling the tall woman's head down to her own height. "Fuck you make me so hot," she breathed taking a nipple in her mouth and biting it just enough to draw a sharp squeak of pain before lathing it with her tongue and soothing it. Placing her hands on Julia's shoulders she forced her down onto the floor and straddled her head facing along Julia's long lean body.

Julia immediately began to lap at the pussy that pressed down into her mouth but cried out as a wet smack was delivered to her own pussy and she heard Paula growl, "Not like that, do it how I taught you earlier, fuck I shouldn't have to be reminding you how to make me happy!" She delivered another smack to Julia's pussy. She felt the tongue invading her pussy slow and follow the contours between clit and her wet hole as it fluttered delicately and she sighed, "Oh yeah, just like that." She reciprocated by leaning forward slightly to play with Julia's clit while she rocked her hips over her lovers face coating her in her juices as she came quickly watching the trapped body of her lover writhing below her.

"Mm, dinner smells good, I'm suddenly famished," Paula said getting up leaving Julia close the edge without letting her go over.

"But I..." Julia seemed confused.

"You what? Didn't finish with me? Well go ahead, I love to watch," she looked down on her and ran her eyes up and down Julia's body appreciating the slight sheen of perspiration that made her glow. "Here, use this if you want," she threw the double headed dildo down onto her stomach. Julia shook her head and began to get up but Paula put her bare foot on her shoulder and shook her head, "Oh no I insist, please finish." Hesitantly Julia lowered her hand to her pussy, "Good girl, I always knew you were a cum slut at heart, cum for me, show me just what a horny bitch you truly are." Paula taunted, enjoying the deep rosy colour of Julia's humiliation. Paula leaned back on the bench as Julia suffered her scrutiny through closed eyes as she pushed herself over the edge into the smallest orgasm she had that day.

"Well that was disappointing," Paula sneered. Her tone was filled with her displeasure. "Would you like to see the photos? No matter you can make it up to me another time. Here have a drink while the quiche finishes cooking. Let's see if there is a movie on later to watch while we snuggle on the couch." Her displeasure seemed short lived and she walked out of the kitchen motioning for Julia to follow.

It could have been a normal dinner but for the fact that they sat naked, Julia thought. There were no intimate touches or words of seduction from Paula. They talked as they always had about friends and their college days. It seemed so surreal to her that as she cleared the plates and began to clean the kitchen, she had almost convinced herself that this was just a very long running dream and any moment she would wake up.

"What's taking so long?" Paula called from the living room and Julia came back to reality.

"Coming, do you want another glass of wine?" Julia asked.

"No, but you have one," Paula smiled and patted the couch. Julia poured herself a large glass and went to sit on the other side of the small couch and took a large gulp before placing it on the low coffee table. Paula started the movie and moved across to snuggle close putting her head on Julia's shoulder and sighing contentedly.

The sleeplessness of the last two nights finally caught up with Paula as she wrapped her arms around her lover and closed her eyes. Julia finished her wine not really interested in the movie Paula had chosen for them. Standing carefully so as not to disturb the woman who was for all intents and purposes blackmailing her into a sexual relationship. Turning off the lights and television she picked Paula up and carried her into the bedroom, placing her gently on the bed where she murmured and rolled over returning to deep sleep.

Lit by only the moonlight Julia turned to look into the full length mirror critically eyeing what she saw there. If she were honest the whole day had fulfilled every fantasy she had hidden about her friend during their college years, but she was a different person now. The small laugh lines at the corners of her eyes were testament to that. She had grown into her height and size. Today was not the first time she had been called Amazonian as a compliment.

She ran her hands down her chest. Her breasts had sagged since having her son and feeding him for almost a year. The nipples wider and longer than she imagined they had been when she had been a young woman working through her feelings for her friends. She cupped them and weighed the heavy globes, they were still nicely shaped though and her rigorous exercise program meant that her frame held them higher than they might have otherwise sat after breast feeding.

Her hands travelled down over her wide hips. She noted not for the first time that that rather than bony square hips of many tall women the curve of her hip was gently rounded from her waist. Had she been born in the 1940's or 50's she may have been pin up material but in today's society she was large and ungainly.

She turned to look at Paula, the epitome of a sexy middle aged woman. A MILF, a cougar, Julia could think of a lot of words to describe Paula, but until today lesbian had not been one of them. Men half her age hit on her all the time and yet she had wanted to be here like this, with her. Not with a younger, prettier girl or guy. Julia smiled at that thought, and it felt good to know that someone other than her husband found her desirable, she admitted to herself.

It was the first time she had allowed herself to think about how she felt, really felt about what Paula had said and what they were doing here together. Not in terms of her husband or the horror and shame her parents would feel if they found out, but in terms of what she wanted, what she felt. Paula was rich, powerful and absolutely beautiful, she had it all. She was amazing and more than that she was one of Julia's closest friends. How could she not be flattered by her obvious desire.

Was it just that if she continued to deny that she had ever thought about this, that it made it better. She could pretend that if Paula forced her she would never have to admit that she had always been a little in love with her. Or was it that having Paula take her so aggressively and constantly tell her how she felt and how sexy she thought she was, made her even hotter and more needy for the harsh treatment Paula gave her. She shook her head trying to straighten out her own thoughts and forget what Paula wanted, what she believed her family wanted, she tried to make sense of what she wanted.

Making her spend their time together nude had made Julia look at herself properly for the first time in years, not just the external self that she showed the world but the real her that very few people knew. She knew now that she had never really orgasmed with Cam. He tried but like her, his height and solid build intimidated so many people and she had found him as inexperienced as she was on their wedding night. He was gentle, soft and caring with her making her feel fragile and feminine and she had loved him for that. Now Paula made her feel the same way, weak and fragile, as if she was powerless to refuse any of her demands.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,536 Followers