Her Name Was....Amanda Ch. 06

Story Info
Sex was wild and she was still tied up.
2k words
29.6k
3

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

Their lips touched and a fire erupted inside both of them. Amanda kissed him hard and he pulled her to him. His lips moved from her mouth to her throat to her breasts. The heat of his touch was electric. She moaned his name. Their firry passion was not love, nor was it lust but something even more. Their physical needs were all they cared about.

Bud was now completely in control of the sex now. It's felt so erotic to see the love of my life spread out on the bed her large breasts and tight pussy in full view. He could never get over how lovely Amanda is even after these many years. She was now his woman to do with as it suited me.

He had surprised her and made believe he was raping her just like she had begged him to do to her. Now still tied to the bed with silk scarves she was his bitch to do with as he please.

---------------------------The story continues:

I left her tied and went into the kitchen and took the ice cube holder out of the freezer. When I carried it back to the bedroom I placed two cubes on her breasts, one cube around the top and one under her red nipples. She took a deep breath as the cold from the cubes hit her. I worked her cold with the ice and then warmed her nipples with my moth and tongue. I made her shake and then shuttered and as I teased and played with her tits I made her cum. That was what I wanted; I wanted her to cum with just breast play!

I had tit fucked her hard, running my ball all over her large globes and nipples. But it was Amanda who asked for the cum on them. I had drained my cock on her tits and then she had drained my balls with her mouth finishing me off. It felt so god to dominate her and fuck her tits squeezing them around my hard dick. But when I began to cum I made sure I covered both of her tits. Then I stab my cock into her mouth. I lifted her head from the bed and face fucks her as she sucked me hard taking the last of my cum. I marveled at how powerful her sucking was, it felt like she was sucking my cum directly out and up from my balls.

I pushed deep into her mouth and she gagged on the cock head passing over her gullet. I couldn't believe the power of her sucking, my balls had tighten so much that they hurt and she didn't stop sucking until there was no more cum to drink. I will always remember the way she looked at me with my cock in her mouth. Her wide eyed never left my own she had never seen me like this so dominate and powerful and demanding and in charge.

When she finished and I backed off letting my cock come out of her mouth I looked her over, God how beautiful she was laying there with a drop of cum leaking from the side of her lips. I watched as her tongue caught it and she drew it back into her mouth and smiled,

Her large nipples still hard and pushing up, I had to bent forward and bit each of them, she screams and I begins to lick and suck them and make love to them with my hands too. I kept this up and when I moved a hand between her legs she actually began leaking juice again. I kept sucking and sucking he tits enjoying the feel and taste of all her body. Her clit was now aroused again and I could smell her sex and my cum inside her cunt.

I kept my hand there and rubbed her, masturbating her and it started driving her to new levels. And she could do nothing, she couldn't move. Her bonds are tight and she wants to scream but I gag her with a pair of her panties. It was then that I took my mask off?

This began the foreplay I used on Amanda. But after she came twice more I knew she needed a rest and I untied her and helped her up and walked her to the bathroom.

As I filled the tub she held me around the stomach and kissed my shoulder and arm as I reached around and cupped her right breast. She squeezed me tighter as I sat down and she sat on my lap. I kissed and sucked her breast and used both hands to do each one properly! She had amazing tits and I loved to hold them and licked them and even just look at them so close to my mouth!

Now with the bath tub full I helped her in and she settled down in the water. I began to wash her body. I made gentle strokes and used a very soft bath cloth to clean her. Taking my time and enjoying this so much it was a very long slow bathing session. I touched her and wiped her everywhere. She stood and I washed her rear end, as she bent over and allowed me access to her second hole. I sat on the edge of the tub and she opened her legs and gave me total access and I opened the door to her cunt and ass holes. I cleaned her and removed the cum from her body.

Then she settled back in the tub and I moved in and washed her back and then her hair. Afterward rinsing it off I moved around and we sat facing each other. I pulled her closer and she straddles my legs with hers. I could see her nipples and the top of her pussy just above the water. My hard on was also visible. She laid back and let me wash her legs and feet. I stroked her thigh and she opened them for me and I gently touched and stroked her inner most thighs the very soft part up next to her pussy. Such a wonderful thing to have her now like I wanted, nude , open and ready to please me, just like I had dreamed of and fantasized about for so many months. It was well worth the wait as her body was totally available to me to do with as I wanted.

I pulled her lower body close to my own more now. My cock was right in front of her open thighs and I could feel her pussy touching the underside of my dick and my balls. She had only a small patch of hair just above her pussy slit. We were holding hands and gently rubbing our sex against each other now. Her breasts dripped with the warm soapy water as she sat up with me and bent in to kiss me.

Slowly the tension built up and we began to touch each other more and mover. Finally I could stand it any longer and I pull her towards me and she took her hand and guided my cock to her hole. She sat down and I felt the tightness of her pussy again as she settled down, down, down on my cock until she had taken it all. She sat on me now rocking ever so slowly back and forth. She kissed me and held me and gently fucked me.

We didn't hurry or fuck hard, it was slow long and slow and very gentle as she rocked back and forth rotating her hips and pelvis as her pussy squeezed and released my shaft deep inside her. She held me her head on my should and her arms around me clinging to me. Our bodies moving together now pleasing and stimulating each other's sex.

I held her and let her fuck me. She was very good and she would look up into my eyes and kiss me and feed me her tongue and rock on my dick. Back and forth, back and forth, her wonderful talented pussy milking my cock over and over again as she rocked on it.

I had cum so hard twice tonight I knew I would last a good long time. She seemed to be in no hurry, just rocking slowly not even making much of a wave as her body moved on my own. When she moaned and began to wiggle her pussy fucking my cock hard and fast I knew she was Cumming and I held her down on my cock pushing it as far into her as I could get it. She held me and I felt her body humping and humping me with quick little movements, but gently not like before, not like a savage. She was holding me and kissing my chest and moaned as she felt her pussy flooded her cum into her cunt tunnel. Her cunt hole with her juices was filled and it coated my cock so very deep inside her.

Then she moved again back and forth her organ over. I stopped her and had her lift off my cock. She protested a little until I had her sit on the edge of the tub and spread her legs. I sat between then and as she ran her hands over my hair I began eating her. I licked her slit and did the same to her clit> she cupped her tits and squeezed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. She held my head with one hand and pushed her cunt into my face. I felt her squirts right into his mouth. I kept sucking and licking drinking my fill of her cum.

When she had enough she told me in a husky voice; "I need you to fuck me now Bud. I need your big cock in my cunt!"

Her how mouth kissed me and her tongue entered my mouth again as she reached into the water and rubbed my cock and the sack that held my balls. I pulled her into the water again and ran my hands all over her loving tits. She lifted one up and offered it to my mouth! I sucked! God damn this woman was so sexual. She held my head and squeezed my face into her breast as I sucked and took the nipple and as much tit as I could get into my mouth!

The feeling of her big tits, so soft, so tender, as my face went from one to the other as she moved over me and straddled my cock again! She sat down and I felt the head of my dick move up inside her again. "Oh Bud! OH YES BABY!! That feels so good."

I knew exactly what she was talking about it was heaven to have my dick in her cunt. Now", she whispered: "Now fuck me and cum in me again. I want to feel your cock shoot cum into me fuck me Bud"

I lifted her up and down as I began to lift her up out of the water fucking her. Amanda had her legs wrapped around me and humping and humping me up and down. "Hurry! Hurry Bud, I need to feel you cock fill me again!"

And it did I moaned and thrust up into her and my balls began to empty as I came inside the woman I craved, I wanted I loved. She held me and grunted almost with each shot of sperm that entered her. I kept fucking her until I was done. The drops of cum that leaked out of her pussy and my dick began floating up on top of the water as ewe held each other and recovered. We were both exhausted and were drained. We dried each other off and as we walked to the bedroom I could feel my cock begin to twitch a little as I watched her ass sway from side to side as she walked in front of me. God she was perfect.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BLEGGCCH

Is this an entry in the bad writing contest? I'd rank it near the top. Please stop writing and rest for a while.

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
I hope this isn't the neding of the story. I'd

love to see them mplay a lot more. Maybe tie him up and maybe she could fuck him and tease him and I could masturbate again . :)_ Great story for Lit. Bonnie I ebjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING! A great story to masturbwte to. I love

the way it all built to this chapter and WOW they fucked their brains out! Bonnie you did the best job on this story. Loved it.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Getting the Grade A young grad student earns her grade the hard way.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Rebecca is initiated into the cock-sucking club.in Group Sex
Blowjobs On Demand He adds pleasure to wife's need to shop by hypnotism.in Mind Control
"Best Wife Ever!" 12 Days of Sexmas Wife plans 12 sexual adventures for herself & husband. in Loving Wives
More Stories