Her Name Was Virginia Ch. 03

Story Info
The story continues.
1.4k words
4.46
57.8k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elbieh
elbieh
4 Followers

I took all my clothes off and just as I was about to climb into bed and consummate this adulterous affair, I heard the front door being opened......................

"Hey Mom, Mom are you here? Mom? "

Oh crap, I thought!

It's Kelly, if she finds us like this we are in deep shit!

Kelly is Virginia's daughter, the mildly attractive one I mentioned earlier.

"Mom, are you okay? Why is Elbie's truck out front? Mom?"

Virginia whispered, "Don't say a word!" as she put on her blouse and slacks.

"I'm in here Kell, just trying to straighten up some things!" She closed the door and I could here a muffled conversation.

A few minutes later and I heard the front door open and close.

Here I was, scared to death, still naked and still horny, but wondering what the hell was going on! I am SO playing with fire here, I thought!

I must be freaking crazy doing something like this!

And here's the truth.

I was crazy! Crazy for this beautiful older woman who just so happened to be one of my friends mother! Crazy in love, crazy in lust, I couldn't tell which, but I knew I wanted her more then I ever wanted anything in my life!

Virginia walked back into the room, closed the door, took off her blouse and pants and jumped back in the bed. She must have seen the fear in my eyes because she got up and came to me.

Fear had not diminished my desire for her, but it sure did a number on my hard on. She kissed me deeply and then softly whispered, "Its okay. Come, make love to me."

I stood frozen, unable to move.

She kissed me again and then very slowly went down on her knees. She took my flaccid cock in her hands and raised it to her mouth. All at once, my cock was enveloped in a warm, wet embrace that had my knees shaking and barely able to support my weight. Needless to say, as Virginia worked her magic on me (and it was magical) I soon found myself rising to the occasion. She expertly worked me over and I felt things I never knew were possible. Her lips and her tongue had me thrusting my hips, ready to cum in a matter of minutes! She was truly making love to me with her mouth. I guess she could sense my impending orgasm, because sooner then I wanted, she stopped.

She rose to her feet, took my hands in hers, pulled me close and kissed me again.

And it was a Good kiss! The kind that implies, we have all the time we need, to do what we want. We both know what we want and it's the same thing!

She wrapped her arms around me and then laid her head on my shoulder.

Then she kissed my neck and my earlobe and said, "Now, Please, make love to me."

I responded with a smile and a nod.

I walked her to the bed and laid her down with the confidence a man has only when he knows the one he's with wants him more then anything in the world. And I wanted her the same way!

Getting caught, be damned!

I lay down beside her, took her in my arms and kissed her like I would never let her go and never wanted too! She rolled over on top of me and I felt her hard nipples press against my skin and the warmth and wetness of her sex on my thigh. She kissed me again, this time it was slow, gentle and full of yearning. I rolled her back over and took a nipple into my mouth as I positioned my aching cock at her entrance.

"Yes" was all she said and all I needed to hear.

It was as if I had never lived until this moment. I gently pushed and she pulled me in!

I was buried to the hilt in a wet, velvet vise. I rested there for a moment, looking into her eyes, both of us relishing this moment of bliss.

Slowly I started to pull out of her but she said," No, wait."

And so I did. I lay inside of her, my cock throbbing and her sex clutching, and we kissed some more. And the more we kissed the hotter it got! Her tongue and lips were everywhere. On my face, my lips, my neck, my ears.

And mine were the same. I kissed her lips, her cheeks, her neck, and ears. We were joined together, and yet still hungering for more and devouring each other.

I felt her roll her hips and the friction it caused let us both know it was time. I slowly withdrew until just the head was in and then slowly forced my way back in.

I think we both moaned in unison.

Slowly, we began, and it felt incredible. The longer we went, the faster we went. She wrapped her legs around my waist and met me thrust for thrust. She cried out, and I cried out! At some point it went beyond the physical and became both physical and spiritual.

She would bite my shoulder and pledge her undying love to me, and I would plunge my cock into her and swear I'd never love another the way I loved her!

All of our emotional and physical needs being met simultaneously. My heart raced!

It felt so good being inside this woman! It felt so good hearing her cries of pleasure!

Sooner then I wanted, I felt that oh so familiar tightening in my stomach and tingling in my balls.

I cried out, "I'm going to cum!"

And she said, "Yes, cum with me! Cum inside me! Don't stop!"

She arched her back, and just as I started to spew every ounce of fluid from my cock and into her, she screamed my name and clutched me to her! With a series of spasms, the likes of which I have never felt again since that day, she came and came and came. And I came right along with her!

It must have been from years of neglect, but her orgasm went on and on and on. Needless to say, she milked my 19-year-old cock dry. I was totally spent!

Spent, exhausted, and totally in love with this woman!

As I slipped out of her warmth, I rolled over onto my back.

Virginia rolled over, laid her head on my shoulder and drooped her leg across mine.

She kissed and caressed me and I luxuriated in her tenderness.

"Thank you for wanting me and loving me today." She said.

"I will feel the same way tomorrow and the next day, and the day after that." I said.

I felt her tears on my chest and I kissed her cheeks and her eyes, but the tears kept coming.

I told her, "Don't be sad."

She said, "I'm not, thank you."

I knew I couldn't stay any longer, so I got up to get dressed.

She lay in bed and watched me dress and when I was done, she got up.

We walked to the door hand in hand and then she stopped.

She said, "Kiss me again and hold me like you'll never let me go."

And I did.

I told her, "I love you and I want to see you again."

She said, "I love you too, but I'm married and way to old for you! You need to find someone your own age. Someone you can be with anytime and all the time. I don't regret one second of being with you, but we can't do this again."

I pulled her close and kissed her like I'd never see her again!

I knew in my heart of hearts that she was right!

I wanted her so badly, over and over again, but I knew it could never be the way I wanted it to be. She knew it too and was wise enough to tell me so!

I kissed her once more and pledged my undying love to her as she opened the door.

She said, "Thank you for loving me and making me feel wanted again!"

I said, "I love you................... and thank you!"

As I walked away, I turned to look at her one last time as my lover, and she said, "Oh yeah, Kelly said she needs to talk to you!"

elbieh
elbieh
4 Followers