Her New Black Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe and Dennis enjoy more sex.
1.4k words
4.49
62.9k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe was having the most erotic dream. She moaned softly and spread her legs wider for the questing fingers. Her body was so hot, her pussy so wet.

"Fuck Chloe, you are soaked." A deep voice said softly at her ear.

Chloe slowly opened her eyes. She looked down and saw the dark hand against her white skin.

"Only for you baby." She said, looking over her shoulder into golden eyes.

Dennis chuckled. Somehow he doubted that. Chloe was a very sexual lady. The slightest touch seemed to set her off.

"You do know what I want to do this morning, don't you?" He asked, his teeth gently pulling on her earlobe.

"I'm hoping it's more of what we did last night."

"So much more."

Dennis kissed her neck and across her shoulder. He moved until he was laying over her voluptuous body. He placed wet, open mouth kisses down her chest, his lips closing over one taunt nipple.

Chloe cried out as Dennis sucked hard on her nipple. His long fingers pulled and plucked at it's twin. The dual sensations had her pussy clenching.

Dennis placed a kiss on each peak and then continued to kiss his way down her stomach to her pussy. He settled himself between her thighs, his broad shoulders keeping her spread wide. With his thumbs, he spread open her glistening pussy lips, exposing her fleshy clit. With the tip of his tongue, he touched the tiny muscle.

Chloe's hips shot off the bed, pushing her pussy flush against his face. Her hands came down and held Dennis's head against her. She felt every lick of his tongue to the center of her body.

He used one hand on her stomach to push her back to the bed. He buried his mouth against her. His tongue licking from her ass to her clit. His teeth gently nibbling her smooth pussy lips. His tongue probing inside her soaked hole.

"Fuck baby, you taste so good." Dennis growled against her.

The vibrations against her pussy sent a wave of tiny shudders through her body.

"Dennis, please." Chloe moaned, her hips bucking.

"Come on Chloe. Cum for me baby."

Chloe bucked her hips against his mouth. She felt his teeth on her clit, pulling it into his mouth.

"Oh.....Fuck......" She chanted, her hands going to her breasts and pulling hard on her nipples.

Dennis watched her as he continued to eat her.

"Oh....Yes.....NOW!" Chloe cried, her whole body arching as her orgasm raced through her.

Dennis could taste her juices flooding his mouth. He used his hands and held her tight against him, drinking and savoring every drop of her.

It was several minutes before Chloe came back down to earth and caught her breath. Her body still shuddered. She looked down at Dennis. His face was shiny with her cum. She watched him place a soft kiss on her now sensitive clit before crawling up her body.

"Ready for my cock baby?" He asked, rubbing his thick nine inch cock hard against her soaked pussy lips.

"Give me your black dick Dennis. Now" Chloe demanded, raising her hips to receive him.

"Fuck Chloe, I love it when you talk like that."

Dennis flexed his hips and drove into her. His breath caught at how good she felt around him. He stayed buried to the hilt, his balls tight against her, savoring the feel of her. He looked down into her eyes.

"I could stay like this for a week."

Chloe laughed.

"I think we would be missed."

"Yeah, but would you mind?" He asked, rotating his hips against hers.

"Not at all." She said on a sigh.

Dennis slowly withdrew. He waited until his cock head was the only thing inside her then rammed back into her. With each deep thrust, Chloe's breath caught. She wrapped her legs high around his waist and tilted her hips to take him deeper.

"Shit. Not going to last long." He said through clenched teeth.

"Come on Dennis. Fill my pussy with your cum."

That was all Dennis needed to hear. He lifted himself up and pounded h er mercilessly. He looked down and watched his thick black cock, glistening with her cum, stretch her white pussy lips.

"Here it comes baby." Dennis growled, ramming in deep and holding himself tight against her.

Chloe felt the hotness of his cum flood her pussy.

"UUgggggggggg.....fuck baby.......yes...." Dennis hissed, his eyes shut and his jaw clenched.

"Dennis..." Chloe sighed.

Dennis opened his eyes and looked down at her. He just experienced the most explosive orgasm he had felt in a long time. And he was still hard.

"Roll over babe." He said, pulling his cock out.

Chloe rolled over an scrambled to her hands and knees. She felt his hands on her ass, kneading and pulling apart her ass cheeks.

"Have you ever had this luscious ass fucked Chloe?"

"Not by a thick black cock." She answered, throwing him a look over her shoulder.

"Well, get ready then."

Chloe buried her face into the mattress and waited. She felt his fingers along her swollen pussy, two long ones delving inside her. And then they were rimming her asshole, getting her ready.

Dennis pushed her legs wide with his knees. He placed his dick at the opening to her ass.

"Relax Chloe." He said, gently pressing his large cock head against her pink hole.

"Fuck." Chloe hissed, her hole stinging as it stretched to take him in.

"Almost half way." He said, pausing to lean over and place a kiss on her spine.

"Hmmmmm."

Chloe reached down and began to rub her clit as Dennis started to more.

"You feel incredible." He said, buried balls deep inside her.

Chloe reached back and played with his balls. She heard his growl and smiled.

Dennis slowly withdrew, about halfway, then holding her hips steady, plunged back into her.

"Yes!" She cried, rubbing her clit faster, enjoying the feel of her ass beings stretched and his balls slapping against her.

Dennis grunted with each stroke as he continued to fuck her ass. His fingers bit into her flesh leaving read marks.

"Your so tight. My cock loves your ass baby."

Chloe could only moan as her fingers pinched and pulled her clit. She stitched and rubbed it with her thumb while sticking two fingers deep into her pussy.

Dennis closed his eyes as he felt her ass get tighter. He wasn't going to last much longer.

"Cum for me Chloe." He ordered, his strokes becoming harder. Deeper.

"Yes! Yes! Dennis! Yes!" Chloe chanted, her pussy starting to tingle and clench her fingers.

Dennis rammed his cock home. He felt her orgasm and joined her, throwing back his head with a roar and filling her ass with cum.

He stayed buried deep as his cock pulsed and spurted cum. His cock, finally softening, slid from her bright pink hole. He watched his cum leak from her.

He laid next to her and pulled her into his arms, facing him.

"You are amazing Chloe." He said, a bit breathless.

"You aren't so bad yourself." She said and they both laughed.

****

The elevator doors opened and Dennis and Chloe walked into the lobby. They carried their bags outside to the curb.

"I usually hate these things." Chloe said, holding his hand.

"Me too. I try to avoid them at all cost."

Chloe laughed. They stood by and waited for the next available taxi. Chloe was headed back to the airport and Dennis to the train station.

"There's another one in two months." Dennis said, not looking at her.

"Really?"

He turned then and smiled.

"Should I reserve a room?"

"You better." She leaned closer to whisper in his ear. "My pussy is all ready missing your black cock."

Dennis pulled away and laughed. Lord she was one fun lady. And the thought of fucking her again soon was all ready making his dick hard.

"Two months. Same hotel. I'll be here." He said, reaching into is pocket and pulling out his business card.

"Just in case."

"I'll be here." She confirmed, taking the card.

Two taxi's pulled up together. Dennis helped her into one. He leaned down and gave her a quick kiss.

"Bye sexy." He whispered against her lips.

Chloe licked his lower lip. "Bye lover."

The door closed and Dennis watched her drive away.

Two months.