Her New Boobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rilbod
Rilbod
8 Followers

"Well, if you must, Angela," I said croakingly, "But no funny business, mind." I raised my bum in the air and she quickly drew the briefs down to my ankles and threw them away in the sand. I spread my legs luxuriating in the sunshine and was able at last release my pounding cock from being squashed under my body.

"Refill, wench" I commanded Angela, lifting my wine cup in her direction.

She emptied the bottle into my cup then, without warning, stuck it in the crack of my bottom. I jumped as if I'd been electrocuted.

"What did your last slave die from?" she said.

"Jesus, woman, mind my piles, for God's sake." I shouted.

"Actually, you've got rather a nice firm arse, for an old bastard, " Angela commented, "But it's a bit white. We better get some cream on."

She spread the remaining sunscreen across my buttocks and massaged the lotion in firmly with her fingers. I could feel the cream running down into the cleft of my arse. Angela must have spotted this as one delectable finger followed the cream down and she stroked it across my anus.

"Better treat those piles while we're here," she said, "Although this bum looks pretty healthy to me."

"Only joking," I said hoarsely as I bit another mouthful of towel.

She poured more cream into my crack and continued to run two fingers up and down it's length. She brushed against the bottom of my swollen balls. It went on for minutes. I watched her from the corner of my eye. She said nothing and appeared almost mesmerised, sitting on her haunches, sipping from a cup of wine in one hand while, with the other, gently stroking me from my balls to my anus and back. Beads of sweat glistened on her heaving breasts. I thought my cock would start bleeding, it was so hard.

Suddenly, the backs of her fingers trailed along the length of my bulging dick.

"Here, wassis exhaust pipe sticking out here," slurred Angela.

"He just likes sun-bathing, Angela, but he burns easily," I said.

I heard the squirt of the sun lotion bottle and then, in a mind-blowing moment, she grasped my cock, her hand slick with the sunburn cream.

I eased my bottom off the towel and spread my legs wide. I was about to overdose on sexual arousal and my head swam as Angela's slippery hand massaged the length and thickness of me.

She bent to my ear.

"Is this what male fantasies are about," she asked as she continued to stickily squeeze and stroke me.

"Oh, God, Angela, yes."

"Do you want to come?" she said, pushing a finger from her other hand into my clenching anus.

"Inside you, Angela, inside you."

"Definitely not an option," she said, "Even when I'm drunk, I'm faithful. But you're special and it is such a lovely day. This wine's good, too, and we're having fun."

"Fun," I gasped, "I wasn't thinking of it like that at the moment. Can I turn over, my knees are hurting."

I fell on my back, my pounding penis quivering proudly amid the dunes. I was impressed at just how big he had got. I thought he was way beyond burst pressure but he seemed to be holding out.

Angela knelt between my legs, shining with sweat, smiling. The cups of her 36D bra had slipped and both bullet point nipples stabbed the air and bobbed in tune with her deep breathing. Her hair was a mess, her hands still sticky with lotion, and mousy curls peeked out from her see-through panties. To me, on that gorgeous summer's day, she was eroticism personified.

"I want to see your new boobs, Angela," I begged.

She grinned, waggled her chest at me then arched her back and unclipped the straining brassiere. My eyes widened as her modified mammaries came fully into view. They were sensational, her half inch nipples pointing almost straight out; my cock bucked and glistened with arousal.

"I know what you'd like," said Angela. She poured another handful of sunscreen and again took my throbbing dick in her hands, coating my aching balls with lotion, turning and sliding her hands round and round my genitals.

She leaned forward and, with her head tilted slightly to one side and her mouth open, she fed the length of me between the massive globes of her new breasts. I arched my back and thrust out of control, banging my cock-head against her chin as she clung desperately to my balls to keep me in position. Veins on my cock stood out like ropes and I twisted and squeezed Angela's thick nipples between thumb and forefinger.

Angela pushed her middle finger up to the second knuckle in my anus and my jumping cock almost took her head off. Thick come splattered on her neck and shot up into her blonde hair as I ejaculated with a ferocity I had not experienced in years. She beamed with genuine pleasure and busily licked the head of my cock, scooping up globules of viscous spunk which smeared across her face. I wiped some off her neck and rubbed it gleefully into her stiff nipples.

I lay back drained. Had a seaborne invasion started right there on our beach I would have let the tanks drive over me.

"Was that nice?" enquired Angela.

Nice, I thought, nice? Nice was a trifle understated.

"Angela, that defied description. That was unbelievable." I kissed her deeply and she mashed those devastating boobs, still sticky with my come, against my chest

I suggested to her that her back would burn if it did not get some sunscreen so she flopped on the towel and uncorked another vodka.

"Can I take these off," I said, tugging at the white thong.

"Well, you've seen it before, if I remember," purred Angela, "But just you stay out of there."

I peeled the scrap of material down her thighs and furtively pressed it to my face. Her musky odour suffused the panties and, as I gazed at her naked body in front of me; the endless legs and tight, perfectly-formed backside, Angela wriggled comfortably and spread her legs.

I dribbled sun lotion on her back, straddled her torso and started to massage her shoulders. She groaned with pleasure and continued to glug happily from the vodka bottle.

"I'm so happy you took me for a picnic," she murmured, "And I haven't had a nice massage for years. I think I'll have a little sleep."

I worked the rich cream deep into her skin and worked on her neck and arms gradually moving down her back. I took special care to caress the sides of her prized new possessions then I sat astride her thighs and began to knead sun oil into her perfectly-proportioned buttocks. Angela mumbled into the towel and stretched herself with delight.

Her pussy lips gaped and I could see the pink inner folds of her sex. They were slick and juicy and her ample pubic hair sparkled with beads of moisture.

Wicked Willie twitched, rapidly revitalised himself, and nuzzled his head up against Angela's pouting love hole. I pretended to massage her back again and as I leaned forward poor Willie was obliged to insert his head a fraction into her slippery treasure just to stay comfortable. Angela wriggled slightly but didn't say a word.

I could barely breathe and my heart was thumping in my chest. I wanted so much to bury my length deep into her but I was frightened that even a twitch would scare her, soporific as she was. Talk about ruining the moment.

Angela moaned quietly in sympathy to my hands kneading the small of her back. My fingers climbed the slope of her gorgeous arse and I slathered another generous portion of lotion into her bottom.

"Oops, sorry, " I said, as I used two fingers to scoop up the overspill of white sun cream from her cleft. Angela only responded by spreading her legs even wider and pushing back against me. About another inch of purple meat got sucked in and my cock involuntarily bucked in her pussy.

I was beginning to wonder if Angela would justify my penetration to herself on the grounds that it 'had just slipped in by mistake'. Best say nothing but I couldn't hold on like this much longer before a heart attack got me.

My 'massage' had now centred on her delicious rosebud anus. I slipped a finger inside her on the basis that she had only recently done it to me. It went in so easily that I quickly inserted a second finger and began to rhythmically plunder her well-lubricated arsehole. Still there was no adverse response other than the low groans which accompany a satisfying massage. Now I had half a hand reaming her gaping anus which had opened up like a chasm. Angela was making a fair effort at doing the splits by this stage and had even begun to slide up over my knees. Her backside was pushing obscenely skywards.

I started to move in her as quietly as possible. Even with the sound of the waves and the wheeling gulls the sticky slurping of my boiling cock was clear to hear. My balls slapped against Angela and my fingers sank deeper into her anus.

She began to move with me and then, suddenly, she froze.

"Don't you dare come in my pussy," she panted. "Please don't come inside me, please."

I withdrew honourably. "Sorry, Angela, I got carried away with your massage."

"The massage is fucking gorgeous, you dirty bastard. Don't stop," she said, "I can't believe I'm lying here with your hand stuck up my arse. No-one's ever done that to me," she gasped, "Don't you ever tell anyone ever that I let you do this."

Now was the moment. I eased forward and plunged my quivering boner into the gaping depths of her sphincter. My full length sank into her. I thought I would blow my load in her right there.

"Oh Jesus Fucking Christ!" Angela screamed, "Oh, Jesus. Jesus. Jesus." She pistoned her luxurious bottom hard against me as I pounded into her butt, all pretences abandoned now. It was wild sex. I had to keep re-positioning myself as my knees sank into the hot sand and Angela's arse sucked the length of my cock.

I gazed skywards at the drifting clouds marvelling at how the day had turned out. Rooting the blonde bombshell of my darkest erotic fantasies. I leaned forward and fingered Angela's rigid nipples, twisting and tugging at them. She was panting loudly now, banging her bottom violently against me. My cock felt it might burst.

Angela was getting down and dirty as she rushed to orgasm.

"Shoot it, shoot it," she shouted, "Fuck my arse. Come in my arse, you bastard. Fill me with spunk."

Now she was frantically stroking herself and I exploded into her rectum. She shuddered and gyrated through her climax and I had to hang onto her like crazy as my cock jerked and sprayed inside her.

We fell over in the sand, a combined spent force, panting, gasping, sweating, dribbling from the mouth as well as all the other orifices.

A long time later when our heart rates had subsided to something nearer high anxiety I held Angela in my arms sticky with perspiration and sun oil. We lay on the travel rug in the dunes and watched terns and gulls wheeling above us in the blue. For an age we didn't say a word. It wasn't needed. Eventually she rolled on top of me and kissed me sloppily all over my face.

"I'll never forget today," she said. "Not a minute."

Angela resigned the following month as she intended. She moved north to Scotland with her husband as the colours of autumn unfolded over East Anglia and sharp-edged winds began to snatch the sand from the dune tops of that Suffolk beach.

I never heard from her again and that was probably right.

Rilbod
Rilbod
8 Followers
12