Her New Life Ch. 02

Story Info
Carly's transformation is almost complete.
2k words
4.15
39.3k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the months since she had been taken, Carly had come to believe that she had been wonderfully reborn. She had lost weight, and her body was looking fit and trim from the diet and rigorous exercise. She had come to realize that the pain/pleasure routine he had been practicing with her had opened a new facet to her sexuality, and had made her orgasms more intense. She looked forward to sex almost all the time and sought to please him however she could.

His domination of her was becoming nearly complete. His control of her had gone from physical, to mental, and finally to emotional. He still worked daily with her using the simple control techniques; isolation, deprivation and repetition. These techniques became subtler as time went by, and designed to make her totally dependent and subservient to him, deny her former self, and to transform her into a beautiful and totally sexual being. He was pleased with the results.

He explored her sexual limits, and quickly found that there were few boundaries he could not break through. He made her describe her fantasies in detail to him and while he found them somewhat mild, he was able to glean ideas to push her even further into her new roles as a sex toy and pleasure receptacle. He was almost ready to test her willingness to serve him.

Carly had been taking on more of the housework and had been successful at keeping his house immaculate. However he always found something to punish her for; a stray hair, a streak on the mirror, or a wrinkle on the bedspread, and he spank her, or tie her as punishment. As was always the case he would allow her pleasure after her punishment. But gradually he made her punishment more about the denial of pleasure. If she displeased him, he would tie her to the bed and bring her to the verge of orgasm over and over again until she cried for release. When she was in this state he would make her beg for him to make her cum, promise him anything, and tell him how much she needed him and adored him. Once, he denied her from having an orgasm for almost five days, while keeping her in an almost constant state of arousal through the use of porn videos and vibrators. The videos served two purposes; to keep her stimulated and to get her used to different sexual situations. When he finally allowed her to make herself cum she explode into an orgasm that made her squirt, and she continued to cum for close to fifteen minutes. It was at this point the he knew she was now all about sex.

He bought her makeup and a new wardrobe via mail order. She loved looking through the Victoria's Secret Catalog with him and felt so sexy with her new body and her Master. She had started to call him that when he never told her his name and he did not object. She had really been getting into the role of slave to him, eager in the knowledge that he would always eventually let her cum.

The night of her final test had arrived. He had told her that it was a special night and that she was to obey his every order without question. Carly was then sent to get ready. She bathed and applied her makeup and did her hair. She then put on a beautiful new black silk dress over what she thought was the sexiest G string, stockings, and shoes she had ever imagined wearing. The halter dress accented her braless breasts perfectly. She was so exited and wet that she wanted to cum right then but knew she had to wait. Again she put on her mink lined leather collar, and matching wrist restraints. The collar and wrist cuffs were like a symbol to her that she belonged to him, for one once she felt like she belonged. She sat on the edge of the bed as he had instructed, and waited.

He welcomed Mark and Lisa into the house, got them drinks and small talked with them for a while. He hadn't had visitors since he took Carly and was glad to have company. After they had caught up, he went and brought Carly out to for them to see her. He told her that she was to come with him and to show him how good she could be; she was to keep her head slightly down and to not look at anybody. Carly had heard the new voices in the house for the first time and was nervous about what was to come. When she followed him into the living room he said to Mark and Lisa, "This is Carly", he did not introduce her to them to her and she did not look directly at them. Mark and Lisa both complimented him on how beautiful she was and told him what a good little slave he had. He sat her on the couch and went and sat in a chair next to Mark and Lisa, and talked to them about her training and discipline, and how told them about her sexual abilities like she was not even there. Carly looked at the floor in front of her as her face got red and she felt the humiliation of being talked about. She also felt herself getting excited and wet, and wondered at the connection between her excitement and her humiliation, which only made her wetter and more excited.

"Mark", Lisa said, "go get the gift we brought". Mark went to their car, and when he returned, he gave a long narrow box to Lisa and she gave it to him. He opened it and said that it was perfect.

"Carly, look what my guests have brought me". She looked up and saw the riding crop in his hand just as he swished it through the air. He turned to Lisa and said, "thank you, I think you should use this tonight, it matches your outfit."

Carly saw him give it back to Lisa and stole a glance at her. She trembled at the sight she had just seen, a beautiful tall slender blonde dressed in a black leather skirt leather boots, and a corset top.

Lisa smiled as she saw Carly's glance and the visible tremble in her body. "Did you like what you saw Carly?" Lisa asked. Carly looked at him and then back down.

"Carly, what did I tell you about where to look? You will do as you are told. Perhaps Lisa should punish you tonight".

Lisa stood and walked over to Carly, and sat next her. She ran the tip of the crop over the side of Carly's face. "How do you like being a slave?"

Carly could do nothing but mumble and again looked at him with pleading in her eyes.

"Carly, she asked you a question, answer her and do what she tells you to do". Carly felt that she had been betrayed and humiliated by him, but also incredibly aroused. Pam sat next to her on the sofa and repeated her question.

"I like it" she said quietly, surprising herself by how easily she had admitted it.

"Stand up and strip for us" Lisa ordered.

Carly stood and reached behind her neck and untied the strap holding her dress up. She let it drop, leaving her only in a g-string, stockings, and heels. She hooked her thumbs in the strap of the g-string and pulled it down, and slipped it over her feet, kicking it aside. She stood still, hands at her sides, her eyes on the floor. She could feel her pussy was getting wetter than she ever thought it could be.

"Very beautiful" Lisa said, "come here and lay over my lap for your punishment". Carly quickly complied, eager for the pleasure that came with the pain. Lisa ran the crop up Carly's leg and around her ass before quickly striking her. Carly flinched as a red welt immediately appeared on her ass cheek.

The men enjoyed the show as Lisa quirted her, bringing tears to Carly's eyes, but also to the verge of orgasm. After about fifteen hits, Lisa dropped her to the ground and Carly went down to her elbows and knees, her face in her hands, sobbing from the pain. Lisa reached down and felt Carly's pussy. "My god your wet, bitch", Lisa said as she easily slid one, then two fingers into Carly's slit. She pulled her sopping fingers out and rubbed them on a welt left by the riding crop, and then repeated it to soothe Carly's sore ass. Carly was moaning and moving her hips, enjoying both the fingering and the stinging as her pussy juice was rubbed into the crop marks.

Just as Carly was getting close to cumming, Lisa stood up and pulled off her skirt, exposing her untrimmed pussy. She then climbed up on to the arm of the couch and told Carly to come and lick her. Carly looked up and hesitated for a moment. She had never been with another woman and was giving it a moments thought. She took a second too long though, and Lisa hit her thigh with the riding crop before Carly could move. "Cunt, I said get up here and eat me". Carly crawled up onto the couch and in between Lisa's knees. When Carly was in Lisa's reach, Lisa grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face to her waiting pussy. At first, Carly's face was just nuzzled there, unsure of what to do. Lisa then gave her another swat with the crop and told Carly to start licking. Carly started moving her tongue around Lisa's pussy. After a minute or so, Lisa started to tilt her head back and her eyes slightly rolled in her head. Lisa loosened her hold on Carly's hair and dropped the riding crop. Carly backed her head off a little, looked at Lisa's pussy, and went back to licking Lisa, this time with much more enthusiasm.

Carly caught a glimpse of her Master and Mark near her, both of them now nude with their fully erect dicks in their hands. She felt who she thought was Mark move behind her and start to lick her pussy and ass. She couldn't believe how good it felt and she came for the first time. Lisa forcefully brought her concentration back to pussy licking by pulling her hair.

Her Master slid underneath her, and Carly hardly missed a lick as he maneuvered into position to fuck her and when she slid down onto his dick, she thought she was in heaven; moaning in pleasure, and licking and sucking at the same time. She came again.

Mark went and got a rubber and some lube from the pocket of his coat, put the rubber on and got back in position behind Carly. He rubbed some of the lube on his sheathed penis and squirted some into Carly's ass. Carly stiffened as Mark placed his dick at her anus and started to push. As he slowly began to enter her she tried to pull away but had no where to go. When Mark's dick was all the way in, both men worked to achieve a rhythm; one would push in as the other would pull out. Carly was in a multi-orgasmic trance as her Master, Mark, and Lisa all were approaching their own climaxes. Lisa was bucking wildly, her own fingers rubbing her clit as she ground her sopping pussy into Carly's face The men seemed to cum at the same time, both burying their dicks as deep as they could. Carly was shuddering from one orgasm to another as the other three finished, both men deep inside her, and she rested her cum drenched face on Lisa's thigh.

The rest of the night was a daze to Carly. She remembered her Master carrying her to the bed after they had all uncoupled, and all three of them using her and making her cum, but it all seemed like a dream to her; one big long orgasm. When she woke up the next morning Mark and Lisa were gone. Her Master was in bed next to her sleeping. She felt so lucky that He chose her.